Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

At Adam’s, Ray and Natia stood off to the side as Ezra kicked Adam one last time. He was panting hard as Adam lay on the ground withering in pain, Ezra was about to get another punch in, but Natia stopped him. “That’s enough.” She said.

“It ain’t enough until I say it is!” Ezra exclaimed angrily.

“I said that’s enough!” Natia shouted back. Ezra left Adam to moan in pain to scold Natia.

“Watch your mouth. You will not talk to me like that.” He said, gripping her shoulders. She begrudgingly looked him in the eyes. “Do I make myself clear?” She nodded, then rolled her eyes when he turned to look at Adam, causing Ray to stifle his laughter.

“Get the fuck up, Adam. You’ve taken hits harder than that.” Ezra said.

“Shouldn’t have been too easy on him. Young guys like him can take a hit.” Ray said.

“Look, why don’t I patch him, it’s obvious that we’re gonna need him later.” Natia suggested. Ezra looked to Natia then to Ray. Ray nodded, shrugging his shoulders.

“I see what she’s saying.” Ray said.

Natia tried to pull Adam up to his feet, but he was dragging his weight. “My ribs are probably broken, man.” He said.

“Bullshit.” Ezra muttered. Natia rolled her eyes, helping the big crybaby up and getting him to the couch.

“Where’s the first aid kit?” She asked Adam. “In the bathroom, in the cabinet.” He said. She nodded,  going to the bathroom. They heard her rummaging around for a bit, She came back with the first aid kit, a bottle of pills, and a towel.

“I’m pretty sure there’s some ice here, you’ve probably got enough bruises to make a map on your body.” She said. “Take your shirt off.” Adam took the shirt off, wincing slightly as he did this. Natia let out a low whistle when she saw his body, though it was covered in bruises and cuts, his body was still gorgeous. Ezra cleared his throat to get her attention.

“Stop staring and get him some ice.” He said. Natia smirked then sauntered off to the kitchen. She came back with a wet hand towel filled with ice. Adam gladly and quickly took the makeshift icepack, regretting that he moved so fast. He hissed as he pressed the ice on his bruised abdomen, clenching his muscles then sighing . Natia took the other towel, wiping the blood off of his face.

“I wanna know why…why would you do this to us?” Ezra growled lowly, staring at Adam with a cold glare.

“I wanted to be Mika’s right hand, he promised me that if I found Natia, he’d not only pay me more money but I’d be his right hand man. He wanted me to work with you because he didn’t trust you enough to get the mission done…b-but I didn’t tell him that we found Natia. I swear.” Adam said frantically.

“You know, that’s hard for me to believe. How am I supposed to believe a fucking thing you say when you go and try to kill my daughter!?” Ezra shouted. Natia tried to calm him down, pulling at his arm, but he pulled away from her. Ezra’s big hulking frame towered over Adam, he didn’t know if Ezra would knock the shit out of him again, but he’d try to prepare himself this time.

“Come on, just leave it for right now.” Natia said. “What’s important is that Mika doesn’t know that I’m Ace.”

“What’s important is your safety. I don’t want you going out and fighting every drug dealer and pimp you see.” Ezra said to her. “I know you have this vigilante complex, but it’s gotta stop now. I don’t wanna see you killed.”

Natia shook her head, “I just want Mika to suffer as much as he made me suffer…and you. What about mama? Don’t you want her death avenged?” She asked him.

Ezra was silent as he looked to Ray and Adam. “Of course.” He said quietly.

“Then we take Mika down. We stop his drug flow, and we take him out.” She said. “And you.” She pointed at Adam. “Don’t think that we won’t kill you the next time you fuck us over.”

“Wouldn’t plan on it.” Adam muttered.

 

Mika looked around at his destroyed office, his jaw was clenched as he felt like slicing Ezra’s throat open, then doing the same to Natia once he found her. At least he could take his frustrations out on his bounty. He was escorted to his torture room by his men, he was ready to do some damage to Ace. The door was unlocked, he opened it to find an empty room.

“This better be a god damn joke.” Mika said.

The men that surrounded him looked on in confusion.

“Oh, you’re all silent? Where the fuck is that bastard?!” He shouted. “One man. You let ONE MAN slip away…No.”

“What is it, sir?” one of the men asked.

“Ezra.” Was all Mika mustered up.

 

Natia and the three men all sat in silence that night, the hours had went by slowly, they were waiting on the next move. Feeling constricted in the motorcycle suit, Natia took it off, still in the dress she had on earlier that day. Ezra noticed an ugly scar on her left shoulder.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“You don’t wanna know.” She said sitting back down.

“Yes I do, now tell me.” He said.

Sighing, she told them the story of how she got her scar, remembering the painful memories.

 

She had just graduated her online courses, and Mika decided to train her one on one this time. He didn’t want her with the trainers on this day. He said from now on he’d be her trainer, he’d teach her all she needed to know in his line of work.

He had her in a gym, it wasn’t a nice gym, just a rusted average gym. She spent days, nights even, training until her thighs were sore and her body couldn’t move. Mika didn’t care if she was in pain, he wanted her disciplined, he wanted her to feel emotionless.

He had her boxing with him on this day, for each weak hit she gave him, he hit her harder. “Hit me! Leave the weak shit at the door!” He shouted. She fought back tears as she knew the bruises would be bad. “Come on!” He shouted. She hit him a few good times, then used her legs. The kicks were harder each time she kicked him, he blocked them, impressed by her determination. He tried to punch her, she blocked it, jabbing him in the face, then the stomach.

“Nice. That’s what I’m talking about.” He said congratulating her, then pulling her into a hug. She felt like a weight was lifted off her chest, but the feeling of accomplishment left her when she felt a sharp stab in her left shoulder. She screamed out, falling to the ground as he pulled the blade out of her shoulder.

“W-Why?” she cried.

“First rule: Always watch your back.” He said, then stepped over her, leaving her to bleed out on the ground.

 

Ezra felt himself get even angrier. He know Mika was crazy, but he didn’t know he was that crazy. “I’m gonna kill him.” He mumbled. “I’m gonna fucking kill him!”

“I don’t blame you, man.” Ray said. “That’s rough.”

Adam was silent, looking at Natia with concern. “So what’s it gonna be? Are we gonna go all out on getting rid of Mika? All of us?” She said. “There isn’t gonna be any betraying this time.”

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.