Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Seven years ago

 

Ezra looked up at his brother, Mika, hopelessly on his knees and begging. He was surrounded by Mika's men in an abandoned warehouse, all of them had their guns just in case. Mika had a cold smile on his face as he looked down at the one thing the brothers loved the most, Cassandra. She winced at cold, sharp metal grazing her throat. Mika pulled Cassandra's hair harder, he kneeled down to smell her one last time. Kissing her smooth cheek, then licking the tear that ran down. Ignoring Ezra's begging, he laughed humorlessly. Laughed at his older brother's pain, laughed at his ex's tears. They hurt and betrayed him, so he wanted to take away their "love" and "joy".

 

"Did you think I was stupid? Did you think I wouldn't get my revenge? Huh?" Mika asked coldly. He pulled Cassandra's head back further, running the blade of his knife along her neck again. "After all these years, you knocking up my whore of an ex, then getting married and taking care of the bastard behind my back." Mika growled.

 

"M-Mika... Please." Cassandra whimpered.

 

He chuckled, "Please? Please what, baby?" He said mockingly, causing his men to laugh at the pathetic begs and pleas.

 

"Don't do this." Ezra said. "Kill me, not her. Natia needs her mother, she can do without me." Ezra begged.

 

"Do I look like I give a fuck about Natia!?" Mika shouted. "This is why tāmā (father) wanted me to take over, because I get rid of traitors." He said. Then slitting Cassandra's throat. Ezra shouted out, ready to charge at Mika, but he was being held back. Mika walked towards Ezra, coming face to face with him.

 

"Now here's what's going to happen now, you're going to work under me now." Mika said.

 

"You'd have to kill me before I ever work for you." Ezra growled lowly. Mika held his hand up and tsk'd.

 

"You didn't let me finish, if you don't then I'll have Natia killed as well. Choose wisely." Mika continued. Ezra wouldn't want his daughter killed, she was only sixteen, and now she's in this mess.

 

"I'll do it...For Natia." Ezra said. The men released him.

 

Mika nodded with a smirk. "Take the girl to my condo." He ordered to one of his men. Then he glanced at Cassandra's limp body, "say Goodbye to the whore before we dump her in a ditch." Ezra went to her body, not caring that he got blood on himself as he cradled her in his arms.






Chapter End Notes:

Ezra, Cassandra, and Mika







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.