Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

In a comedy of errors, The original version of this story was deleted from my hard drive (never give your kids access to your computer) and I accidentally deleted it on The Chamber.  I was sick about it, but then I saw it as an opportunity to revise and fine tune the story.  So here it is, the new (and hopefully improved) version of Breathe.

 

 

 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Alicia...this was a mistake.  This thing should never have started and I take personal responsibility for it.  I love my wife.  This has to end.”


Saul was almost in a panic.  How did he get here?  How was this his life?  Well, he knew the answer to both those questions; he was an idiot who let his penis do his thinking for him.  


He’d had a severe lapse in judgment and had sex with his co-worker, Alicia Staley.  She’d been relentless in her pursuit of him, even though she knew he was married.  He’d rebuffed her advances time and again, but each time, she’d redouble her efforts.  It was clear that she’d never been turned down before.  And with her looks, Saul could understand why she felt that way.  She WAS exceptionally pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous.  Her pecan colored skin was flawless and she had great caramel colored hair.  Her features were pleasant...she was easy on the eyes.  But it wasn’t her looks that garnered all the attention she got.  She was, simply put, sex on legs.  She wore sex like people wore clothes and she used her sex appeal to her advantage every chance she got.  


Saul wasn’t the first co-worker she’d slept with.  She’d screwed her way into the department manager position she currently held.  Saul was perplexed by her interest in him.  They were on the same level within the company; there was no gain to be derived in sleeping with him.  He’d said as much to her.


One day she was coming on especially strong.  They were working on a project together and she found every opportunity to stand too close, to bend over so that he’d get a face full of ass or an eyeful of her ample cleavage.  He’d almost found it amusing.


“Alicia, why me?  Why make a play for me?  You know I’m happily married, and there is absolutely NOTHING for you to gain from me professionally.  What exactly is it you hope to gain from all this?”


“I just want YOU, Saul.  I’m attracted to you to the point of distraction.  I think you are smart, funny and sexy and from what I can tell”, Alicia said while looking lasciviously at his crotch, “You’ve been blessed below the belt.”


He gave in one night when they were at a work conference in California.  Their group had dinner together and dinner led to drinks and lowered inhibitions.  Alicia asked Saul to walk her to her room.  She said she was too tipsy to walk to her room by herself.  “Anything could happen to a woman who’d imbibed a little too much and was wandering around a hotel by herself.” She said.

So Saul, being the gentleman he was, walked her to her room.  Idiot fly, meet spider’s web.  She asked him in to her room, against his slightly impeded judgement, and before he knew it, he was fucking her up against the door of her room.


He’d felt so guilty he had called his wife, Lynne at an ungodly hour telling her he missed her and wanted to hear her voice.  It was true, of course, but he’d also felt that talking to her after he’d betrayed her trust in the most unforgivable way that he’d somehow feel better.  It was flawed logic because if anything, he felt worse.


That feeling should have stopped him from continuing to sleep with Alicia, but it didn’t.  He’d mistakenly let his cock take the lead on this endeavor, to disastrous results.  So here he was now, three weeks after the start of this...thing that should never have happened that went on for entirely too long, trying to end it.  Only Alicia wasn’t ready to let go, and she’d use her ace in the hole in order to keep Saul right where he was.  


“You want to leave me, Saul?  You want to end things because you ‘love your wife’, huh?”  She said, sarcastically, while pacing back and forth in front of his desk. “Tell me, how much did you love her when I had your dick down my throat and you were begging me not to stop?  How much did you love her when you had me bent over your desk pounding my pussy like you were never gonna get pussy again, hm?”  


“That was ALL a mistake!  Every bit of it. I should never have gotten involved with you  It’s a decision I will regret for the rest of my life.  I love my wife, and I’ve betrayed her.  She and my kids mean everything to me.  There’s no way in HELL I’d trade them for great sex.  This. Is. OVER.”


Saul walked over to his office door and held it open for her.  Alicia walked out calm and stone faced.  That should have been Saul’s first clue that a shitstorm was brewing.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.