[Reviews - 142] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Lynne and Saul had been married for 25 years when he committed the ultimate betrayal. Lynne attempts forgiveness, but memories from her past make it hard to do that.  She loves Saul, but will she ever be able to trust him enough to take him back?  And when a new man enters her life, will she even WANT to?

 

This is a new version of the story I started earlier this month. In a comedy of errors I deleted the original version from my hard drive AND The Chamber.  I was depressed for a minute, but took it as an opportunity to re-work the story.  So here is the new, and hopefully improved, story.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 17066 Read: 74139
Published: March 19 2015 Updated: April 05 2015
Story Notes:

 

In a comedy of errors, The original version of this story was deleted from my hard drive (never give your kids access to your computer) and I accidentally deleted it on The Chamber.  I was sick about it, but then I saw it as an opportunity to revise and fine tune the story.  So here it is, the new (and hopefully improved) version of Breathe.

 

 

 

1. His Betrayal by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (815 words)

2. The Call by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (870 words)

Duck and cover, Saul!

3. Wounded by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1062 words)

We meet Cameron, Nana Della and Auntie Ernestine

4. The Purge by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1247 words)

Lynne almost had a "Waiting to Exhale" moment...almost.

5. Where Do We Go From Here? by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1171 words)

Good friends hold you when you cry and tell you the truths you don't what to hear.  Lynne and Saul have good friends.

6. Mama Say by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1092 words)

3 updates in one day...because what else did I have to do while VC was down?  Hope you like.

7. Author's Note by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (70 words)

8. The kids are NOT alright by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1169 words)

9. Don't Poke the Bear by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (639 words)

This is a short chapter.  I think you all are gonna like it, though.

10. The Sit Down by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (879 words)

Oh Musey.  What have you done?

11. Out With the Old, In With the New by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (1388 words)

Y'all gon' hate Saul after this chapter.  In other news, fine ass Malcolm makes his first appearance.  If you want to know what Malcolm looks like, google Eric Winter.

12. Getting to Know You by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (784 words)

13. The Age of the Cougar? by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1385 words)

I know y'all hate Saul (hey, that rhymed!) but I felt sorry for him this chapter.  You all don't have to, I'm just sayin'.

14. Blood and Tears by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (990 words)

There's a bit of graphic violence in this chapter.

15. Cause and Effect by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1653 words)

16. The End is the Beginning by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (983 words)

17. Epilogue by Jaye Sims [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (869 words)

The end was the beginning for Malcolm and Lynne.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.