Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's note:  Dominic's last name is pronounced "MacCloud" for readers that might not know.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lia Mariani and Dominic MacCleod were standing barely with barely an inch apart.  He had her face cupped in his hands, staring deeply into her eyes.  “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this; to hold you in my arms, keep you safe from anything that scares you or makes you feel insecure.  To do this”.  He bent his head towards her and kissed her lips softly then pulled his mouth away from hers to look into her eyes again.  “Are you going to run from me now?  Tell me you don’t want me...don’t want this?


“I-I don’t know how to do this.  I don’t know how to love you”.


He smiled at her.  A smile as brilliant as the sun itself.  He dipped his head and captured her mouth again.  This time, his kiss was deep and needy.  She found herself weak in the knees. “I’d be happy to teach you how”.


“CUT!”  The director, Jonathan Headly, yelled out.  “That was perfect...and we are WRAPPED”.  The crowd of cast and crew whooped and clapped in celebration.  They were right to celebrate; they knew they had a hit on their hands and he knew that the success would be in large part due to the white hot chemistry between the two leads.  This was the second movie the two up and comers had done together and there was speculation that they were dating in all of the blogs and gossip rags.  They weren’t, but the assumptions were only natural based on their chemistry and the friendship they forged after their first movie “The Fellowship”.


Lia and Dominic hugged each other, and he lifted her off of her feet and squeezed her tight.


“You were brilliant as always little bit”.  In his rich scottish brogue.  His deep brogue always made Lia’s heart skip a beat.  That and he was exceptionally gorgeous.


He had ink black hair that was currently cut close to his head and a clean shaven face that was a departure from the short beard he preferred. His eyebrows were dark and thick.  Lia wanted to touch them every time she looked at his face.  And oh what a face it was.  He had a strong, squared jaw, deep set eyes that twinkled when he smiled, he seemed to alway be smiling.  His nose was perfectly shaped, she wanted to kiss the bridge of his nose whenever she was close to him.  His eyes were as blue as the bluest ocean. He had Eyes you could drown in if you found yourself the object of one of his gazes.  Lia seemed to often be the object of that gaze.  


His body was one of legend and impossible dreams.  He was 6’2 with strong, broad shoulders, well defined biceps, the left one sporting a half sleeve of tattoos of celtic symbols in honor of his heritage. He was big and muscular.  Not bodybuilder big, but big enough.  He had pecs you just wanted to caress.  And his abs; by god his abs!  If there was such a thing as a 24 pack, Dominic had it.  He had that “V” shape that her best friend Mimi referred to as “fuck muscles” leading down to his crotch.  Lia often wondered what was at the bottom of those muscles.  His ass was full and firm.  She knew this first hand because she’d had to handle it several times in both movies they’d co-starred in.  His legs were no less defined than the upper half of his body.  Dominic MacCleod was so hot he smouldered.


His personality didn’t match his looks, though.  His looks would suggest that he would be brooding and serious; nothing could be further from the truth.  He was sweet and goofy.  When she’d learned when they were working on their first movie that he was obsessed with the highly inappropriate cartoon, “Archer” she knew they’d be friends.  Even her cat Lollipop loved him, and she didn’t like anyone.  She’d do that figure eight around his legs whenever he came to the rented house she was living in with a couple of the female crew members.  When they were both reclining on the couch it was Dominic Lolli curled up next to, giving him kitty headbutts that she was otherwise stingy with.  Yup, her fickle cat loved him.  So did Lia. She loved him.  She was IN love with him.


“You weren’t so bad yourself, fella”, Lia quipped, smiling back at him.


“Wrap party’s at the Funky Chicken!”  The unfortunately named bar and grill in the Nevada town they were filming in.  The cast and crew frequented the place during their 2 months of filming and the owner had graciously offered to shut down the place so that they could hold their wrap party there.


“You goin’? I’m not goin’ if you don’t”.  Dominic as they walked off set.


“Bullshit, MacCleod’.  You can’t pass up free food and beer”.  Lia laughed.


Dominic threw back his head and laughed.  “Yeah, your right.  I just wouldn’t have as much fun if you weren’t there”.  He looked over at Lia and even though it was dark, he could still see her.  It was like she was lit from within.  She was beautiful.  The most beautiful creature he’d ever seen.  More beautiful than the most beautiful things found on this planet.  God took his time with Lia.  He wanted to get her just right; to make her perfect.  He did just that.


She was a little thing, no more than 5’3.  He constantly marvelled at her deep reddish brown skin.  Skin that was unbelievably soft and blemish free.  She had the cutest heart shaped face with high cheekbones and big hazel eyes that seemed to be able to see into your soul. She had the cutest button nose.  It suited her face so perfectly. And those lips.  Her lips were bow shaped and full.  They were so soft, thank God for the two movies they’d done together because he’d gotten to kiss those lips often.  Currently her dark brown hair was straightened with soft curls.  He didn’t understand why the set hair stylist insisted on straightening her hair.  Her natural texture was amazing.  Cottony shoulder length coils and curls that were soft to the touch.  He’d stroked that hair whenever they’d have movie nights and she’d inevitably fall asleep on his chest.  He loved movie nights.


Her body had womanly curves, but she kept her body tight and lightly muscled because if you wanted to be a successful lead actor it was necessary.  Lia’s ass bucked tradition, though.  It was more than full, but it was high and tight while still remaining soft and squeezable.  He’d squeezed it more than a few times.  Thanks again, movie career.


She was the perfect specimen, but it was her personality that made her loveable.  She was kind and thoughtful; didn’t have a mean bone in her body.  The supporting actress, Diana Canaan was a diva and a raging bitch.  Lia was such a respite from Diana’s antics that the rest of the cast and crew had taken to calling her the anti-diva.  She’d often cook elaborate meals for the cast and crew.  She was amazing.  Dominic could not deny that he was deeply, hopelessly in love with her.


“Don’t worry, Dom.  I will be at the wrap party with bells on”.


“Just bells?”  Dominic quipped.


Lia smacked his arm and laughed.  “You wish”.


“Yuup!”  He laughed.


She rolled her eyes at him.  “I’m gonna shower and change into CLOTHES.  I’ll be ready in about an hour”.


“Alright.  I’ll pick you up in an hour and a half”.  He knew his friend well.


“Shut up”, she said as they climbed his rental car and  headed to their respective temporary home.






Chapter End Notes:

I'm not abandoning "Breathe" musey just kept bugging me to start this one.  The updates on this one may come slower than Breathe because that one is my priority.  But I hope you like the start of this one.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.