Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 12: Continental Breakfast

At six o'clock in the morning, there was a steady downpour of rain outside. The sweet scent of earth intermingled with rain made its way up to the third floor through open windows filling the large suite. Tired and content, Sam and Tara lay naked in the center of the king-sized bed. In each others' arms they held each other close. In calm blissful silence, Sam smiled down sweetly at Tara, the beautiful specimen of a woman who curled up to his body with her pretty head resting on his right breast and her smooth toned leg slung over his thigh. Slowly, he stretched and pulled the duvet covers up over their satisfied bodies all the while making sure not to disturb his angelic beauty. Gently tucking the covers under her chin, he thought how peaceful she looked as the cool air and the soothing sound of the rain from outside lulled her to sleep. Feeling complete, he closed his eyes and before the words I love you escaped his lips, Tara whispered, "I love you too, Sam" then drifted off. Moments later, sleep claimed him.


At around nine AM, the rain finally eased up and the sun beat back gray clouds into oblivion. The birds came out of hiding and chirped loudly. Once Tara and Sam were through taking quick showers, they got dressed and went downstairs in search of breakfast. Their marathon lovemaking left them famished, to say the least. At the bottom of the steps they came across a sign labeled Continental Breakfast, McKinley Dining Room and an arrow pointing the way. Holding hands they walked down a long hallway leading to an expanse dining room with high vaulted ceiling. Natural light flooded the room through large paned glass windows overlooking the garden. White sheer window treatments tied back with green tassels allowed the picturesque scene in. At the entrance of the dining area, a hostess on duty escorted them directly to a small cozy table already set for two. Their table was flanked on either side by plants in oversized white glazed pots. Right next to them were large french-doors that led out onto a large patio that ran the entire length of the room.

In the large dining area, only three other tables were occupied. While Tara and Sam sat at their table waiting to have their orders taken, Tara lazily gazed through the glass windows on her right onto the colorful garden outside. Washed clean, the leaves of grateful plants and trees gleamed as remaining droplets of moisture slowly slid off their slick green surfaces. She caught sight of a bumble bee darting from one flower to the next and giggled when a family of chipmunks run across the manicured lawn.

"So beautiful." Tara whispered still looking outside.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Sam added while not taking his eyes off her.

Facing him, Tara blushed. She then weaved her slender fingers through his. Her browns and his blues met. They came out of their trance when a waiter appeared with a coffee pot in one hand and a flask of milk in the other. After he filled their cups, he took their orders then bounded off to attend to an elderly couple seated at the opposite side of the room.

"Sam, how did you know about this place? It's wonderful here."

"I came across it on the internet when I was looking for directions to Vanceville. Their rates are pretty good, we should come here again."

"Yes, I'd like that." I'd love that.

"Hey, all set for dinner tomorrow at Aunt Vie's?"

"Of course. I wouldn't miss her cassava cake for the world."

"About this morning..." Tara continued.

"What about this morning?" Please don't ask me about the dream.

"Sam, do I have to spell it out? Tara said with a hint of impatience in her voice.

Silence.

"You and me making love until the break of dawn." Tara added with a slight embarrassed tone thrown in.

"Mm mm, oh yeah. We went through two strips of condoms."

"How many condoms did we use?"

"Six."

"Damn, at this rate, we're going to burn ourselves out." Tara exclaimed.

"Really. I don't know about you but all this talk is giving me wood right now." Sam glared at her and kissed her soft hands.

"You're such a liar."Tara gave Sam a playful kick under the table.

"I wouldn't lie about this..." Sam guided her right hand under the table and positioned it on top of his expanding crotch.

Thanks to the large potted plants on either side of the table and the long flowing table cloth, no one else noticed what took place under that table. Tara's pulse quickened as she felt his cock growing from under the fabric of his pants.

"Shit!" Tara exclaimed and met his coy stares.

Watching him reach under the table, unzip his pants and set free his thick, hard, pulsating cock, Tara's eyes widened, filled with surprise and hunger.

"Touch me." Sam commanded as he looked at her with primal lust.

"Holy fuck Sam! Someone might see us." Tara's eyes darted around and her heart pounded with excitement, all the while her fingers burned to be wrapped around his thick hard meat.

"Fuck that! Do it!" Sam demanded with fire in his eyes. Tara became turned on by the anguish mounting in his voice and in his pelvis.

"With pleasure." Whispering seductively into his ear, she leaned in closer and licked and sucked the cool lobes of his ear. She firmly took hold of his hot member. Wrapping her slender fingers around him, she worked her hand up and down the length of him. His cheeks immediately became flushed and his lips turned a deeper shade of red. As she gradually increased her speed, she rubbed the top of his thick helmet with the pad of her thumb.

"Hmm.." Sam let out a small moan as her fingers charmed his needy snake. Appreciating her multitasking skills, Sam lips curled up at the ends. His sounds and expressions turned her on even more. Her panties became soaked and her pussy ached for attention. Determined to please him, she moved her hand up and down with greater urgency. Ever so often she let her eyes sweep the room. If anyone so much as looked in their direction, Sam's face would've been a dead give-away. Good, no one was watching. As his right hand inched closer and closer to the table's edge, he tilted back his head and emitted broken gasps. Fighting the the tension building up between her thighs, Tara thought, Jesus...His cock feels so hard..I wish he was pounding me from behind right here on this table.

Sam rocked his head forward and looked her straight in the eyes. His electrifying stares silently urged her on. Looking past her, he noticed their waiter in the distance returning from the kitchen with their order expertly balanced on a big tray.

"Baby, don't stop." Sam's plea sounded raw and heavy.

"Come for me baby. Shoot your load." Tara whispered huskily as she licked her lips seductively.

She leaned closer to him while she quickened her strokes. Sam glared at her moist lips and her breasts bubbling above the top of her dress. Her sensual voice and wanton looks added fuel to his flame.

In a hushed cry, Sam voiced his release. "Oh God!"

Spewing forth his semen, his body shook as Tara's right hand continued to milk every last drop. The color returned to his knuckles as he released his iron grip on the table. The waiter just seconds away from them, Sam quickly smoothed flat the wrinkles he created in tablecloth. From the corner of her eye, Tara could see the waiter close in. She quickly dropped her left hand on top of Sam's. Bowing her head, she said,

"Yes...we thank you for this meal. Amen."

"Amen!" Sam joined in with his head bowed.

"Here you go folks." The chirpy waiter said planting their orders before them. Studying his face, they both were convinced that he hadn't suspected a thing.

"Will there be anything else?" The waiter smiled as he looked at both of them with his tray tucked safely under his arm.

"No. That will be all, thank you." Sam forced a smile hoping that the man standing before them didn't notice that his heart raced madly in his chest.

"Enjoy your meal." The waiter said before he turned on his heels and bounded away. Oh I most certainly did, Sam thought to himself looking at his sultry goddess.

When the waiter was a safe distance from them, Tara lightly pinched the moist tip of his sensitive penis, sending more shock waves through his body.

"Hmm, you naughty girl." Sam's voice rumbled as additional spasms rocked his body. Reaching for a napkin, Tara let go of his shrinking penis.

While she wiped her hands, Sam composed himself. Tara then made a bee-line for the ladies room. Upon returning, she moved her chair back to its original spot and sat down opposite him. She watched him crunching on a strip of bacon. Then said,

"Look at you. Shameless." And fucking handsome.

"Aw come on. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it. My little vixen." Sam grinned impishly at her.

"OK, OK, I admit, I had fun but one of these days you're gonna get us both arrested."

"Well, so far we haven't. Tara, you worry too much. Live a little." Sam winked at her while he spooned his cereal into his mouth. If he so much as wink at me again with those sapphire eyes of his, I swear I'd rip his clothes off and ride his cock in front of these folks.

"You're incorrigible." Tara laughed and grabbed up her knife and fork. Slicing her warm french toast into bite-sized portions, she added,

"And as much as I enjoyed pleasuring you, needless to say, I felt left out."

Chewing, she then waved her fork at Sam and said, "You owe me, big time."

"Oh don't you worry my sweet. I have something special in store for you." Sam gave her a devilish grin and held a strawberry to her lips.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.