Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


b35; You give me fever

Fever in the morning

Fever when it's late night

You give me fever (fever)


Fever when you kiss me

Fever when you hold me tight

You give me fever (fever) b35;

 

For the finale, Cherry, Brandi, and Ronnie Von Veronica were dancing tonight. Each of them were sitting on a chair on stage, dancing to Beyonce’s version of Fever. The crowd wolf whistled and cat called watching the three dance. “I wish I was one of those chairs.” Tarzan whispered to Tito, Tito laughed, nudging Mike.

“I think Mikey might be one of those chairs tonight.” Tito said. The boys laughed, patting Mike’s back. Mike tried to fight the smile, but watching her give a lap dance to the chair was making him want her more. Mike watched Charity intently, leaning on the table with his elbows propped up. Watching the swaying hips, the high kicks, the ‘fuck me’ eyes into the crowd; he studied all of that in this final performance. Every move was sharp and in sync, they didn’t slip up once. When the performance was over, the crowd gave a standing ovation, the girls came together to give a bow and walked off stage.

 

The guys got up, preparing to leave, “I think I’m gonna stay behind. I’ll catch y’all later.” Mike said.

Tito and Richie gave each other knowing looks, “Good luck, bro.” Ken said, patting Mike’s arm. They left, leaving Mike at the table while the rest of the crowd left.

“Hey! You can’t be in here when we’re closing!” A security guard yelled at Mike. He quickly stood.

“I was just…waiting for-“

“It’s alright, Greg, I’m his ride.” Charity intervened. She was fully dressed, her makeup was still on her face, but it was faded slightly. “Ready to go, Mike?” Mike nodded, looking at the security guard.

“Sorry, Cherry.” The guard said, giving a slight nod. “Have a nice night.”

The two walked out of the club, “So, your friends left you?” She asked.

“Nah, I just wanted to make sure you got out safely. But I will need a ride home.” He said. Charity laughed.

“No problem.” She said. They walked to her car, and she drove off. “Give me the directions.” Less than ten minutes later, they were outside of his house. Charity put the car in park, not turning the car off, and expecting to drive home. Mike looked at her with his hand on the door handle, “You can come in if you want, maybe have a drink or two?” He said.

“Nah, I can’t I’m driving, as you can see.” She said.

“I mean, you don’t have to leave right away…” He trailed off.

“Uhm…” Charity bit her lip nervously.

“If you want to, Cherry.” He said while smirking.

Her heart was racing, she wanted to, but she didn’t know if it was a good idea. “Fuck it, why not!” She exclaimed, deciding to take him up on his offer. They both got out, going up to the front door. Mike unlocked it, they made their way in. She looked around, expecting a bachelor pad, but was surprised that it looked like a decent home. There were opened cans of beer on his coffee table, that was the only mess she saw.

“I have beer in the fridge, some vodka if you want something stronger, or hard lemonade if you want something sweet.” He said. She giggled.

“I’ll take hard lemonade.” She said.

“You can have a seat anywhere.” He said before going into the kitchen. She sat down on the couch, waiting for him to finish getting the drinks. When he came back, they started talking like they did at Rome’s club. Laughing and playfully touching each other. No doubt the chemistry was there, Mike knew it, he wanted to know if Charity knew it too.

“You gonna give me another lap dance, Magic Mike?” Charity asked, getting a little brave.

Mike smirked, “I’d rather you give me one, Cherry.”

“I don’t know about that.” She said.

“Why is that?”

“I get a little into it, I might lose myself.” She told him.

He scooted a little closer, “Maybe that’s what I want you to do.” He whispered.

“Okay, if you say so.” She said, digging into her purse to get her flash drive. “Put this in your computer.” She told him. He went to search for his laptop, coming back to see her standing next to one of his kitchen tables.

“It’s the best I could do.” She said to him, then gesturing for him to sit. He gave her the laptop, watching while she got her music to play. Beyonce’s ‘Dance for you’ was playing, she tried not to laugh at his cocky grin. She bit her lip, giving the impression that she was trying to be sexy. Strutting around him slowly, moving her hips sensually to the music. She stopped in front of him, hands on his knees as she dipped slowly between his legs; looking into his eyes the entire time. He gazed at her lustfully as she slowly stood up, turning her back towards him, sitting on his lap and grinding. She smirked at him with hooded eyes, his hands glazed over her hips then slowly to her breast. She playfully smacked his hands away.

“Don’t they have rules about touching the strippers?” She said with a playful tone. He rolled his hips under her, catching her off guard. He chuckled when she gasped, feeling his erection grinding into her.

“Wanna take this to my room?” He asked huskily.

She nodded, and he kissed her roughly before picking her up. They didn’t even think about stopping the music as it played a different slow song. He kicked the door open, putting her on the bed gently before pulling his shirt and pants off.

“You gonna strip out of those clothes?” He asked tugging on her jeans. She unbuttoned them, letting him pull them off of her, then took her shirt off. Mike gave her a hungry look, sliding her panties off, and spreading her legs.

Charity held her breath, looking down as his face was mere inches away from her pussy. He kissed the inside of her thighs before kissing her lower lips, then pushed them apart with his thumb, flicking his tongue against her clit. “O…oh my god.” She muttered, grabbing the back of his head.

“Fuck, Mike!” She gasped when he sucked on her clit. Giving her another lick, he came up to kiss her, letting her taste herself on his lips.

He took his off his boxers, letting his hard dick sprang free, and mesmerizing Charity in the process. “You ready?” He asked, stroking his cock. She nodded. He quickly searched for a condom, he bit his lip while entering her. Her warm entrance was tight and warm around him. He groaned, thrusting and grinding his hips to the beat of the sexy slow music playing in the background. “Oooh.” She moaned, spreading her legs wider. He kissed her neck, then her lips, thrusting harder. Then he turned her on her belly, pulling her ass up and fucking her from behind.

His hips were alternating between fast and slow, still matching the pace of the song in the background. “Like that?” He asked, reaching around to play with her clit. “Hm?”

“Yes.” She hissed, her face was buried in his pillows. The sensation was driving her to the brink of an orgasm. “Shit!” She exclaimed, clutching the pillow.

Mike chuckled, kissing her sweaty back, then flipped her on her side. He entered her slowly, thrusting lazily until his release.

Charity and Mike were spent, still in that same position and breathing hard. He pulled out of her, getting up to dispose the condom, and lay down with her. She was already sleeping when he came back to bed.

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.