Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 1

"You actually think someone would want to fight through the flab to fuck you?"

"Eww, look at the stretch marks on her thighs!"

"Your face looks like a bird shit."

The voices were too real. I couldn't tell if the voices were just in my head or not. My self-loathing only swelled seeing the stretch mark-free Staceys, and cellulite-free Sophias and acne- free Amys and thigh dimple-free Deenas get changed back into their school clothes after our gym class.

In my haste to get out, I nearly lost my balance trying to put one leg in my jeans. I put my foot down quickly so I wouldn't topple over and my thighs jiggled. The looks I got said it all - and they weren't very nice things.

Out of the school building now, I hastily paced over to my car that needed fixing about every other month. It took three tries before the car finally roared to life. Having easily manoeuvred out of the parking lot unnoticed I pressed my feet down on the gas pedal, travelling well over the speed limit. In that moment I didn't care – I just wanted to get a tub of mango flavoured ice cream I could dip into cheese puffs.

I sneaked a look of myself through the rear-view mirror and instantly cringed at the reflection.

You're ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly.

Salty tears slipped out of my eyes, blurring my vision and I raised the back of my hand to wipe them away in order to see the road ahead.

Knowing full well that the lights were about to go red but not having the patience to wait for traffic, I hit the gas pedal with all force and zoomed off. The migraine was banging tunes in my skull I didn't know I could play, making it hard for me to drive like the licensed driver I was.

It was too late before I could notice how close I was to the car in front of me and as hard as I tried to quickly hold down my break, my efforts were futile. Before I knew it, my car hit the other car's bumper.

Shit.

I contemplated just speeding off but then thought better of the idea and parked my car to the side lane seeing the driver of the other car do the same. I was in a huge state of panic as I thought about my mother. She was barely able to afford the car insurance and with the news of her insurance increasing all because I was lacking a little bit of patience, I knew I was already in hot waters with her.

My palms had gotten all clammy from nerves - a disgusting habit of mine to sweat furiously in uncomfortable situations. Knowing who it was already, I wasn't surprised by the loud knock on my window.

I thought that maybe if I apologized and pleaded my case, he'd probably have some mercy on me- student discount and all but judging by driver's ride, I knew he was going to be demanding for a huge compensation.

I was still thinking up of excuses as I took off my seatbelt and stepped out my car but came up blank when I was face to face with the driver.

"What are you? Blind? Look at that big dent!"

I looked up having thought of things to say to defend myself from the arrogant prick including my sob story to the arrogant prick immediately vanished from my mind and words that didn't sound like me, fell from my lips, "Damn, you're hot."












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.