Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 7

"He's not your son, is he?"

"Duh. I'm eighteen and he's eight that means if I were his mum I'd be ten when I had him. I like babies but I'm not that desperate to pop any anytime soon."

We were seated in his car on our way to Butt Bag's house. Bobby was seated on the back seat snoring peacefully. A smile played at my lips remembering how Butt Bag's face popped when I told him that it was 'Take Your Son To Work Today'. To think he actually believed my last-minute excuse for bringing my brother along with me - how gullible was he?

"You can never be too young these days, y'know?"

Even though it was true and he didn't know me, I couldn't help but be partly annoyed that he'd even entertain the idea. "Whatever, he's my brother."

I watched him take a quick glance in the rear-view mirror watching Bobby sleep before turning around to look at me with a grin on his face. "He's cute, it's a shame we can't say the same for his sister."

I replied to his comment by giving him a dirty look. Smirking, he focused back on the road clearly satisfied by my reaction. "I think someone's jealous."

"I think someone needs to stop talking."

"Someone's cranky," he said laughing to himself.

For someone who was basically saved from a court case, I definitely had a lot of lip. But I was beyond pissed for been woken up at four am in the morning, so if I couldn't do anything else I could back chat.

The car slowed down once we entered a neighbourhood that was probably one dentist and two plastic surgeons away from being a gated community. He drove up the short drive way and parked in front of a two storey medium sized house. It looked more suitable for a family not for a bachelor- but I guess, to each his own.

When he cut off the engine I got out of the car and went to the back seat to unclasp my brother's seatbelt and carry him out careful not to wake him up. Carrying him in my arms, I walked up to the front door where Butt Bag was already waiting.

He opened the door to his house and the first step I took in, I was hit by the smell of 'party'- this was a combination of alcohol and body sweat.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

"What happened in here? Is this really your house or a garbage centre?"

"Someone's got jokes haha. Nah it just got a little bit crazy in here last night. I had to kick everyone out at about three a.m. 'cos the next-door neighbour came round and threatened to call the police", he explained with a shrug of the shoulders.

It was only as he was explaining himself that one thing came into mind, "You drove to my house knowing full well that you were intoxicated and picked up my brother and I."

At the mention of my brother I know I hit a nerve, which was the desired effect.

"I had one drink the whole night Luciana, you're overreacting."

"I'm overreacting?"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not. When it comes to my brother, I don't play and you know I'm right for calling you out on your irresponsible driving."

At that he let out a short snort, "You're one to talk about 'irresponsible driving'.

Yes, I was one big hypocrite for saying that but I felt justified as there was a child involved. The way his eyes seemed to penetrate through mine made me a tad bit uncomfortable and I had to look down at Bobby's sleeping face for a moment before hearing him talk again easily brushing away our dispute.

"So I was just sitting here thinking to myself who would be most delighted to get my house looking like a home again when my genius of a brain gave me the solution."

Walking to where I stood, he slowly leaned his head by my ear and if not for the power his voice seemed to have had on my body for that fraction of a second or the fact that I was still holding unto my brother, I would have socked him right in the eye when he said, "Let's get your brother to a bed so you can be free to help me clean up this pretty little mess I have made for you."

All feverish thoughts gone, I glared at him as he stood up straight taking in my not-very-at-all amused expression. He snorted evidently amused and I glared harder imagining all the evil things I could do to him right now. He strode away from me, no doubt expecting me to follow up the stairs that he was climbing.

"You think I could make a good actor?" he randomly asked as we ascended up the stairs with me behind left with a lovely view of his tight derrière.

"I think...a dog could act better than you," I lied not wanting to admit how much his 'acting skills' got to me.

"Liar. Don't be surprised when your nose grows longer, Pinocchio."

With a snort, I said, "Whatever."

We reached the top floor of the house and I was surprised when he took me inside a tidy guest room that was, for a lack of a better word, very green.

"You can lay him right there", he instructed as he pointed to a double bed with green covers.

When I was done tucking in Bobby, we both headed out the room. Closing the door behind him, he told me to follow me as he had something to show me.

I ended up following him into his room. Apart from the unmade bed, he surprised me with the cleanliness. I noticed on the king sized bed lay two attires of clothing. Upon closer inspection my eyes bulged upon seeing one of them.

"Because I am ever so kind I went out of my way to buy you two housemaid uniforms. I know which one I'd pick for you but I thought I'd let you make that wise decision", he said holding up the hangers that held the two uniforms on each hand.

The uniform he held on his right hand was a standard housemaid wear; black knee length dress with a white apron tied around the lower part. On the other hand, hung what I'd appropriately call a 'pour l'appétit sensuel' because that could not be classed as clothing. A white lace French knickers that barely covered the buttocks and if they were worn on me they most likely would not cover anything. The top was made into a normal maid's top but shaped into a corset. It had a huge opening in the middle that would no doubt expose maximum cleavage.

"You expect me to wear that?" I asked in disgust as I pointed to the flimsy housemaid uniform.

"Well...yeah", he answered in a duh-voice.

I looked at the uniform again nauseous at the mental image of me wearing it; my stretch marks on show, my thick thighs wobbledy-wobble and my bloated tummy that could be mistaken for a pregnancy - nah, that did not echo sexy.

Not sparing another second thought I grabbed the proper maid uniform. "I don't think so buddy."

The once stretched, hopeful smile on his face shrunk into a child-like pout. "You ruin my fun."

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.