Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello All,

So after being a long time reader of fanfiction, I've finally decided to try my hand at it. This is my first story so I am open to some constructive criticism on this one. Enjoy!

~Bellanoire

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Walking through the door of her condo, she wearily shrugged off her suit jacket as she kicked her heels off to the side by the front door.

 

It was the culmination of such a long day at work that had her so drained. Various meetings, issues with coworkers, projects, and the day to day dealings from working at one of the top Advertising agencies in Seattle would take a toll on any sane person.

Padding barefooted on the wood floor of the spacious living room, she headed to the large master suite, taking her clothes off as she went not really caring of the mess she was leaving behind. Reaching in the closet she grabbed her silk kimono robe and trudged to the bathroom to put up her hair. As she rummaged around the drawers for clips she noticed a small bag at the back of a drawer.

Curiously, pulling out the bag she let out a laugh seeing the “medicinal” green herb.

 

The universe must really want me to relax tonight, she thought to herself.

Honestly, she hadn’t messed with this stuff since college, but today was definitely one of those days that she needed to feel nothing. After a minute of indecision she decided to head back to the living room and enjoy herself.

Sitting on the couch, she began to roll up the joint like a pro.

Guess I still got it, she thought, while imagining what she must look like-a 38 year old professional woman rolling up in her giant condo like a teenager.

She flicked on the Bose stereo, connected her IPhone and pressed shuffle. As the music began to play she took a drag and let it fill her up.

 

As soon as that smoke hit her lungs a guitar rift rang from the stereo.

 Purple haze all up in my brain,

Lately things don’t feel the same

Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why

'scuse me while I kiss the sky

As she smoked her joint the bass and guitar encircled her similarly to the smoke that emanated from her. Closing her eyes, she stood up and started swaying and slowly dancing around the posh room.

 

So caught up in the dancing and music she failed to hear the door open.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.