Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey guys. Some of you may recognize the title of this, as it was previously posted on Literotica. I decided to remove it and rewrite some parts that I felt needed improving. Not sure how often I will post new chapters but I will try to not leave you guys hanging lol. 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lena Harrison nervously walked into Spin Shop, the local record store. Just barely 5'3, the petite black twenty-year old could feel her whole body shaking. Three weeks ago, she had applied for a summer job as a clerk. She need to make some money to save for her big move to San Francisco State in the fall. Lena had been shocked when the store's manager, one David Roberts, had called and asked her to come in for an interview. She had never thought that anyone would call her back. Lena had only held down two jobs in her short life, a saleswoman for a direct sales company and a voter registration activist. Both jobs had been short-lived. The sales job had not been her strong suit. She just wasn't comfortable selling things to people. The other job had been fine but the political organization that was running the operation decided to close almost all the offices because the costs were outrunning the benefits. Only one office had been left open and unfortunately it wasn't the one Lena was at. She, along with all the others were let go. Lena hadn't really been bothered too much about the loss. She was more interested in reading and listening to music anyway. She tugged at the sleeve of her crisp white dress shirt, as she neared the sturdy brown door marked 'Manager.' Lena tentatively knocked.
"Come
in." replied a pleasant male voice. Lena opened the door slowly. Sitting at a small black desk was the most handsome man Lena had ever seen. He had to be, at the oldest, twenty-five, but it was hard to tell. He was drop-dead gorgeous. As he smiled and rose to greet her, she discreetly surveyed the man who could well become her boss. 'He's a good head taller than I am,' she thought. 'Maybe about 5'7 or so.' Lena took in his sparking green eyes, wavy black hair, and cute bow mouth and thought she was going to start stuttering.

"David Roberts, you must be Lena."

"Yes. Nice to meet you."
David took in the new potential employee seated across from him and nearly dropped to his knees in gratitude. He definitely believed in miracles now. She was absolutely beautiful. Her eyes were the darkest brown, framed by her tightly-curled, shoulder-length black hair. Her full lips, covered lightly with lip-gloss, were begging to be kissed and her figure was the classic hourglass shape. 'But she's so shy, she doesn't even realize how hot she is!' David smiled at the young woman, who shyly smiled back. Right then and there, he knew he had to have her. He didn't even care about her job record, which was rather short, he was just going to give her the job anyway, just be near her. "So I looked at your resume and I talked to your former managers and they all said good things about you. Each of them said they would hire you again. What I want to know is, why do wish to work here?"
"Well, I feel that this job would be perfect for me because I have a true passion for music," Lena replied. There is not a day that goes by that I don't listen to my favorite bluesman, Robert Johnson, or my all-time favorite musician and singer-songwriter, Jeff Buckley. I also write my own songs. This might sound cliche but I really do live and breathe music."
David listened as she passionately described her love of music, green eyes raking over her luscious body. He was deeply impressed by this girl. "So what kind of instruments do you play?" he asked, raising his gaze to her gentle eyes.

"I play the piano and the acoustic guitar," grinned Lena. "I hope to get an electric one day."

"Well then, you'll have to play for me one day."

"Maybe I will."

Lena suppressed a laugh. She could tell that David had been checking her out. She could feel his eyes raking over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts. It usually bothered her when guys looked at her like a piece of meat, but when David did it, she felt sexy and desired. It really turned her on. If he made a pass at her, she wouldn't have carried one bit. 'I kind of wish he would.' she thought as she watched him skim her resume again. Then he fixed his green eyes on her again and Lena thought she would have a heart attack.

"Well
Lena, I think that you a great girl. I've spoken to many people today but none of them had the same amount of passion as you do. I think that you'll fit in well at Spin Shop. How soon can you start?"

"Next
week."

The
two of them rose and shook hands. "Thank you so much, Mr. Roberts." said Lena. David smiled at her. "Call me David. I'll get in contact with you about what hours you'll be working soon. It was so great to meet you."

"You
too."

David
watched as Lena exited the door, his eyes drawn to her round butt. 'This summer is going to be great!'














Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.