[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a day and age where race relations is the go to subject for most academic instructors, the behavioral science department at Saylor University decide to push the envelope. Eight diverse college students are chosen to participate in a study where they will spend two weeks together, separated from society and cut off from the outside, to learn more about one another. Each student has a different background and the aim of the study is to force the students to examine more than just the current racial issues plaguing the nation, but themselves and who, in actuality, they really are.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Original Characters, Racism, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2616 Read: 7078
Published: March 12 2016 Updated: March 16 2016

1. Chapter 1 by DramaQueenAmby [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1232 words)

2. Chapter 2 by DramaQueenAmby [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1384 words)

Important A/N at the end of chapter. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.