Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


PROLOUGE CONTINUED

Reid tried calling Wilhelmina's cell one more time. It was quarter to four and needless to say he was getting worried and Wilhelmina never missed her calls and it was almost quarter to four.

Reid had been parked outside of the Whitman Hall for about an hour now. It was a warm fall afternoon considering the fact that it was the end of November and from what he could see everyone was making their way over to the frat house for Blake's party.

Reid hoped that Blake would have a good time tonight despite their argument he'd be fine and would be a drunken mess anyway. Wilhelmina was more important right now and he wanted to make sure she got home.

Concern grew on Reid but he knew that he wasn't allowed in the Whitman Hall since it was one of the few women's dorms on campus.

"Reid!" a familiar voice called "there you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

Reid was surprised to see Lizzie Thompson running towards him

"Lizzie what is it---"

"Mina's at the hospital" she said her face red from tears falling down her face which alarmed him

"What's wrong?" Reid asked, "is she okay?"

"She's been raped"

 

"Reid slow down!" Lizzie said from the passenger side "we're almost at the hospital"

Reid was pretty sure he was driving above the speed limit but that wasn't his concern right now. Wilhelmina was.

"Who did this to her?" he demanded

"We don't know" Lizzie said "we found her walking around in circles outside of Whitman last night with her clothes ripped and she seemed to be mumbling to herself"

"It took a minute to calm her down" she went on to say, "when we asked who did it she refused to say"

"No" Reid said, "I need to know so I can rip this guy a new one"

"Easy" she said "Mina is traumatized enough already we don't want to scare her"

"You're right" Reid replied, "are the Porters coming?"

"Yes we contacted them and they're on the next train out here"

"I know you care about her Reid" Lizzie said understandingly "I know you care a lot"

"Yeah" he replied, "I do"

 

Reid was prepared to see Wilhelmina this afternoon. However he was prepared to see her happy with her suitcase and ready to go home to have a nice Thanksgiving. He wasn't expecting to be at the hospital. He wasn't expecting her to be in the hospital.

As soon as Lizzie and Reid entered the hospital room he was filled with rage and anger seeing Wilhelmina laying in the bed. The hospital staff had provided her a clean set of pajamas so she wasn't in her battered clothes. Her left arm was in a sling since the doctors were getting ready to put it in a cast.

So that son of a bitch not only raped her but he manhandled her so much that she got her arm broken? This guy obviously has a death wish.

"Hey Mina" Lizzie spoke up first "look who's with me"

"Reid" she whispered and it looked like she was ashamed "w-w-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you Mina" Reid said sincerely

"I'll leave you two alone," Lizzie said stepping out of the room

"W-w-where are my p-p-parents?"

"They'll be here I promise....Mina what happened?"

"N-n-nothing"

"Mina"

"It was n-n-nothing"

"Mina who did this to you?"

"I c-c-can't"

"Did he threaten you?"

Wilhelmina bit her lower lip and tears spilled down her round cheeks "I d-d-don't want to t-t-talk about it"

Reid took the seat next to her bedside and it hurt him to see her flinch away from him

"Wilhelmina...you know I would never hurt you that way right?"

"I k-k-know but what I was...I was..."

"You were what Mina?"

"I w-w-was saving myself for m-m-marriage" she admitted "w-w-who will want to m-m-marry me now?"

"Mina don't say that" Reid said "you're fine there's nothing wrong with you and you did nothing wrong"

"I s-s-shouldn't have went to the field---"

"Field?" Reid's ears perked up at this "what field? You mean the football field?"

Wilhelmina didn't say anything further but Reid wasn't going to let it slide

"Were you raped by one of guys on the team?"

"...."

"You can tell me Mina" Reid begged, "you can trust me"

"N-n-no" Wilhelmina stuttered and she was twitching now "I c-c-can't"

"Mina---"

"I d-d-don't want to t-t-talk about it a-a-anymore"

When Reid tried to move in to give her a hug she panicked "D-d-don't t-t-touch me!"

Reid immediately put his hands in the air to show her that he wasn't going to touch her any way or at all.

Wilhelmina began to cry again and judging by her red tired eyes she most have spent a whole day crying. Reid stayed with her until her parents came he greeted the Porters and they let him know that they'd get their daughter home. Meanwhile Reid had a bone to pick with his teammates.

 

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! WOO!"

Cheers were called out all around the frat house as Blake and some of the guys gulped down what seemed to be another Corona and to be more precise the sixth one in a row.

"21! Motherfuckas!" Blake cheered and everyone cheered back in response

"Finally legal to be the drunk like the jock you are!" Scott joked

"The whole team can celebrate now," Harvey added

Reid entered the frat house and as usual it reeked of booze and all sorts of alcohol

"Hey Reid you made it man" Allen said trying to give him a high five but he ignored him

"Dude what gives?"

Reid ignored Allen and made his way to the center of the room where Blake was with the guys he just took shots with. Blake smirked and said "Glad you could make it man told you being here would be more fun than driving Miss Stutter home---"

"Which one of you guys raped Mina?"

"Dude what?"

"You heard me" Reid repeated himself "which one of you fucking raped Wilhelmina Porter?"

"Reid what the hell is wrong with man?" Blake asked, "we're all in here having blast and you come in here killing the vibe with rape accusations"

"Well I'm not leaving until I find out"

"Blake's right Reid" Harvey said, "you're not being cool at all besides Mina is the last girl on campus any of us would touch"

"That doesn't mean anything" Reid said, "I can still see somebody in here manipulating her and taking advantage of her"

"How do you know any of us did it though?" Allen said, "I mean really Reid rape?"

"Mina is not a liar I know that"

Blake rolled his eyes and said "Shy girls are always freaky the bitch probably just freaked out when her cherry busted and cried raped"

Before anyone could move or say anything Reid slammed Blake hard against the wall and pinned him there.

"Dude what gives?"

"Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Don't fucking play dumb with me Blake" Reid said scuffing up the collar of his shirt "did you rape her?"

"No" Blake said matter of factly almost laughing at his best friend's accusation "you know I can't stand her why would I put my dick anywhere near her?"

The thought of that made Reid's stomach flop and made him even more angry "If I find out you're lying---"

"I'm not bro" Blake said pushing Reid off of him "just relax grab a beer because man do you need one"

Reid looked around him and saw that Blake was partly right; everyone was staring at him like he was a madman. However Reid wasn't the least bit embarrassed in fact he didn't give a fuck all his concern was for Wilhelmina. Everybody went back to partying as he made his exit.

 

The remainder of the fall semester between Thanksgiving and Christmas was hard for Wilhelmina.  She kept to herself a lot even to a point where she stopped going to choir practice and attending the other activities that the campus church group had.

Her parents tried to get her to press charges and confess who raped her but Wilhelmina honestly didn't want to. Her parents contacted the school's dean pretty much everyday about the incident demanding answers. 

She wanted to forget but it was hard to since she saw Blake pretty much everyday and he would grin or smirk at her anytime they came across each other.

It was as if Blake knew he got away with what he did and he got a sick enjoyment out of letting her know so everyday. Needless to say the crush she used to have on him was no more. 

Wilhelmina still had three more semesters at Bloomsburg but she honestly didn't know if she could continue but at the same time was too scared to say anything about Blake.

Reid would also ask her about it as he checked up on her everyday practically escorting her to all of her classes. She felt bad for him because their peers were teasing him about it saying that Bloomsburg's wide receiver had fallen for the black girl with Tourette's.

When Wilhelmina told him this Reid's only response was "I could care less what they think Mina as long as you're okay and you know you can talk to me anytime"

It was sweet of him however Wilhelmina also knew that Reid had his fists mentally balled up and ready to use them if she ever mentioned who raped her.

Finals were coming up so Wilhelmina was stressed about that too. However it seemed she had another problem too. She was late almost two weeks late to be exact and Wilhelmina had never been late before; her period always showed up like clockwork.

She was always going to the bathroom now whether it was to pee or throw up and always feeling fatigue. Wilhelmina was scared and she didn't know what to do but feeling ashamed she didn't want to say anything either.

On the day of the first snowfall on a cold December Saturday morning before the week of finals at the tiny women's health clinic just outside of the campus the gynecologist confirmed her suspicions.

"Miss Porter you are indeed pregnant"

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.