[Reviews - 239] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Ethan West has never been one to control his wolf, he let his instincts rule and they never failed him. Until his wolf insisted on marking Mia Kane as his mate. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if Mia wasn't a human. Ethan despised humans and taking one as a mate was the last thing he wanted to do.

Mia Kane should be living her best life, her music career took off, she won a Grammy for best new artist and she was selling out arenas all over the world. Life was perfect except for the fact that she tragically lost her family in an accident the night of the awards show. When the whirlwind was over her best friend and manager Elizabeth Jones forces her to take some down time at her parent's bed and breakfast. When Ethan shifts and bites her, her life takes an unexpected turn for the worst.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General, Supernatural
Genre: Erotica, Fantasy, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 28478 Read: 66462
Published: January 22 2018 Updated: July 08 2019

1. Fresh Air by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 69] starstarstarstarstar (1726 words)

I love werewolf stories and since i dont see many aroundhere I decided to try my hand at one.

2. Bitten by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1674 words)

3. New Reality by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2218 words)

4. The Change by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2155 words)

5. The Next Day by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1993 words)

Hi there! First, thanks so much for the all of the comments! this chapter is a little bit of a filler but important none the less!

6. Pack House by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2480 words)

First off thanks so much for voting for my story to be Featured. It means a lot! :) 

7. Friends Again by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2898 words)

8. Get Away by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1666 words)

9. The Chase by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1744 words)

Enjoy! I'll swing back around to edit later. Hopefully there arent too many mistakes. :)

10. Life of Leisure by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2091 words)

11. Betrayal? by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2658 words)

12. Restless by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2422 words)

13. The Return by CrimsonBlaze [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2753 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.