Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well guys we're in the home stretch now. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader (and have experience)for my future works please drop me your email. here's the link again to purchase Loving Kale if your so inclined and also to vote for Loving Luc. Also PLEASE PLEASE leave a review for me on Amazon or Goodreads...I'll love you forever!

 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DLCRW3

 

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2TB89HBREIOGV

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


I lay on the couch in my favorite spongebob pajamas covered with a fuzzy blanket. Don't judge me ok? I like the show, spongebob was hilarious, besides tonight was about comfort as I dealt with disappointment. I dug a spoon into a pint of my favorite cookie dough ice cream while I booed at the tv. Relationships never worked out like they did on romantic comedies and I just wanted to let them know my feelings about this blatant display of false advertisement.

I got up as I heard a knock on the door. “ Who is it?” I called as I looked through the peephole I wasn't expecting anyone. “ Cheese and crackers!” I hissed under my breath as I saw Kale standing there. Here I was looking like what Mr.Krabs drug in and he was standing there like a galactic supermodel. F it I thought it wasn't like I was trying to impress anyone anyways, I threw back my shoulders and opened the door. “ Hey” I said trying to sound casual as I leaned against the door jam. He didn't speak only crowded me back into the entryway and closed the door behind him. “Hey!” I cried indignantly “what's the big idea?”

“This” he said roughly, pulling me into him and kissing me hard. Once my hands were clutching his shoulders and I was near breathless he let me go and said “I know what Ly’Lah told you, for the record I have never called you K’la, I called you Ke’Ola.” I smiled weakly and said “Oops” and moved towards the couch. I sat down and picked up the remote, turning the tv off before I looked up at him. “Well you should have told me the whole truth when I asked you. What is a Ke’Ola?.” He sat next to me and took my hand in his “I didn't want to scare you off since we were just getting to know each other and you seemed unsure of starting anything with me. We selkrians have a life mate, one partner we chose to spend the rest of our lives with.”

“So you're basically talking about a marriage, we have that too I don't understand what the big deal is” I said frustrated. He placed a finger on my lips shushing me and continued “ It’s more than a human marriage, it's a joining of minds and spirits. Once I claim you as my Ke’Ola your lifespan will match mine and we will be able to speak mind to mind. I knew as soon as I kissed you that first time that you were it for me it's instinctive for us, but I didn't want to rush you.”

I looked at him mouth agape wow I thought I really got the wrong translation!  He watched me letting me have a few moments to let it sink in. One on hand it was really romantic but on the other it was a lot, I mean what if you made a mistake and tied yourself to the wrong person? What if someone cheated? I asked him those questions needing to be sure of what I would be getting myself into.

“There can be no other outside of the bond” he said vehemently “ We revere all pairings, and those who find their Ke’Ola are considered blessed beyond belief. There is no mistake no choosing the wrong person, The marks show as proof.” He gently touched the crook of my neck in the spot he had bitten, the mark not having faded. I shivered as a pulse of heat traveled to my clit, I had noticed that whenever he touched it over the weekend I had this same reaction but I thought it was just because he was touching me. “What is this?” I asked curious, “These are bonding marks, they only appear on true matings. If you weren't my Ke’Ola I could have bit you all day and the mark would have faded and you wouldn't feel anything when I touch it”

He moved his hand down touching the swell of my breast over my heart and then the inside of my thigh. “During the bonding process I will place a bite in these spots as well, once done we will be able to speak mind to mind and your lifespan will match mines. I wanted you to be sure, I swear I was going to talk to you about this” I nodded my head I believed him, besides he was right this was a lot for someone to take in. I took a deep breath, I knew I had feelings for him, that I felt a connection but was that enough? Could I honestly say I loved him right now? I thought about living my life with him the laughter, children and light they could follow. Then I thought about not having him in my life, my breath caught and I knew I couldn't let that happen.

He moved to kneel in front of me and looked deep into my eyes “I want there to be no confusion , no misunderstandings. Your mind? I want that. Your love? I crave that. Your spirit and all that you are? I need that. There isn't and never will be another female for me.” He reached into his pocket and withdrawing a ring box, he opened it to reveal a teardrop shaped amethyst surrounded by diamonds in a platinum setting. I held my hands in front of my mouth tears coming to my eyes, I remembered telling him my favorite stone was amethyst. I couldn't believe after all the talking we did that weekend he remembered.

“I know it is human custom to propose on bended knee” he smiled up at me and I could see all the love he had for me shining in his eyes. “Mia Jones, you are all I could have hoped for, everything I could have ever dreamed of. I want you to be my Ke’Ola , the mother of my children, my partner for the rest of our lives. Will you marry me?” I nodded speechless and watched teary eyed as he slid the ring on my finger. I threw myself in his arms and covered his face in kisses.

“ So what else happens in the bonding besides some biting” I waggled my eyebrows at him suggestively. He laughed “ It's not a formal event the bonding happens in private with a celebration dinner happening a few days later.” His eyes darkened and he abruptly stood up bringing me with him, once we were on our feet he swept me up into his arms bridal style and started walking purposely to my room.

“What happened?” I gasped startled holding on to his neck. I watched as his eyes started to glow “ You said yes, It's time to make you mine” I felt my belly clench as he placed a knee on the bed and lowered me to it. He started to strip the pajamas from but paused and stared at them. I could feel my cheeks burn as I blushed hard crap I had forgot about that. He looked up at me and laughingly shook his head. “It will certainly never be dull Ke’Ola” he murmured warmly.

I lay back as he finished stripping me and moved to work on his clothes. I watched him strip, feeling my blood heat at the thought of what was to come. He crawled up the bed the look in his eyes making me bite my lip. He paused at the juncture of my hips, taking hold of my thighs and pushing them wide and back. “Hold them” my hands shot down to my ankles, and thanking God I was flexible, I grabbed them and held them against the back of my thighs. This brought my hips up and forward and also out my folds on display. He lowered his mouth and hovered right above my clit. I hissed out a breath as he opened his mouth and licked me with the flat of his tongue. Starting at the bottom of my lips he licked me from bottom to top over and over until I was straining against him.

Sealing his mouth over my clit, he started giving me fast flicks with his pointed tongue. Catching hold of my hips he tilted me further up as I panted, my cries loud in the room. He pushed me over the edge as he flattened his tongue again so on the next lick the ridges went directly where I needed it most. Thighs shaking I came hard, screaming his name. Turning his head he struck fast, sinking his teeth into my inner thigh and pushing me to new heights. Sobbing incoherently I didn't know whether I wanted to push closer or away, the pleasure to intense.

He got up on his knees and flipped me over. He raised my hips and entered me roughly as I got up onto my elbows. “Fffuuuccckkk” I moaned as he reached a new spot inside me that had me clutching the pillow tight. “There?” He panted holding my hips tightly and going over that spot faster. “Oh God!” I cried out pushing back into his thrusts as I came again.His thrusts slowed as I came down and then stopped. Turning me back over he lifted my hands and placed them around his neck as he entered me again.

Settling his lips against mine he kissed me deeply as he moved slowly. He cupped my breast in his hand and pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I started panting climbing the peak again, my nails raking down his back as his thrusts sped up and he started to pound into me. I opened my mouth wide and screamed. Leaning down he sunk his teeth into my breast as I clamped down on him the pleasure leaving me senseless.

 

I stirred later something waking me. I felt a presence in the back of mind. It felt a little weird, but had me more curious than worried. I remembered Kale saying that we would be able to speak mind to mind once bonded. Feeling hesitant I mentally said hello?

Mia? I heard Kale's voice instantly Ke’Ola are you ok? You've been asleep for awhile, I was worried.

I'm fine I looked next to me but could already tell he wasn't in the room where are you?

I'm making you my other specialty, toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I figured you would be hungry when you awoke.

Thank you I am. I stretched and turned over, snuggling his pillow close So what happens now? I could feel him moving closer as he thought Now we eat and enjoy a few days off as we celebrate our bonding. Then I will introduce you to the Hale this weekend and we begin the rest of our lives together. He entered the room and moved towards the bed smiling and set down our plates on the nightstand.

Slipping his hand behind my head he kissed me warmly. Pulling back he said “ Not only are you now bonded to me, you are now the Pilia to my Lakai.” I sighed and said jokingly “ If that means what I think it does, is it too late to back out now?” Moving to cover my body with his he purred “Oh yes Ke’Ola, much too late” I'm sure life together with him will have its ups and downs, every relationship did. But I knew that we could build something beautiful together. Taking a deep breath I whispered “I love you”. It started in his eyes and moved down to his mouth, a smile so bright and joy filled I couldn't help smiling in return. “ And I adore you my Ke'Ola”.

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.