[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

John McBain deals with the loss of Evangeline Williamson.  Images from the past carry him on a journey he never expected


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama, Psychological
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Character Death
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8524 Read: 10273
Published: January 25 2019 Updated: February 10 2019
Story Notes:

Letters from Evangeline allow John to relive some of their moments together.  Come along and share with him his memories of what they shared and see him discover some things that he never knew.

1. Chapter 1 Introduction and letter one by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1065 words)

The first letter pricks John's heart.  Will he read the rest of the letters?

2. Chapter 2 First reaction by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (672 words)

Another day and another letter.  What will this one reveal?

3. Chapter 3 Letter two and realizations by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (940 words)

The letters reveal more and John reacts more.

4. Chapter 4 Letter three and revelations by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1537 words)

Things get a bit intense and John has to handle some unpleasant news.

5. Chapter 5 Letter four and the darkness by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1510 words)

Things get curiouser and curiouser.  Stay until the end.  We only have one more chapter, i think. ;>)

6. Chapter 6 The reveal and decision made by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2324 words)

Well folks thnx for sticking with the story.  We come to an end and John has to decide which direction his life will take.

7. Chapter 7 End of the dream by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (476 words)

A little bit more of the story.  An alternate ending to 'Dear John'

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.