Vampires, Werewolves, Witches & Winchesters by EdenWrites
Summary:

Cassie Robinson moves to Mystic Falls after being turned into a Vampire.  She is hoping for a new life with her distant cousin, Bonnie Bennet but things change with the arrival of the Winchester brothers in town. 

 

No copyright infringement is intended.  All characters remain the property of the original owners. 

 

pic for fic


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Bonnie Bennett, Cassie Robinson
Classification: Alternate Universe, Crossover
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Cassie/Dean (Supernatural)
Warnings: Adult Situations, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Threesome+, Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 10392 Read: 16246 Published: 27/11/10 Updated: 30/03/11
Story Notes:
The relationships in the story will not be like on the shows.  They may start out and/or end differently in every case.  It's going to be a wild ride.  Hopefully you will thank my muse when its over. 

1. Chapter 1 by EdenWrites

2. Chapter 2 by EdenWrites

3. Chapter 3 by EdenWrites

4. Chapter 4 by EdenWrites

5. Chapter 5 by EdenWrites

6. Chapter 6 by EdenWrites

Chapter 1 by EdenWrites

Summary: Cassie Robinson moves to Mystic Falls after being turned into a Vampire.  She is hoping for a new life with her distant cousin, Bonnie Bennet but things change with the arrival of the Winchester brothers in town. 

 

Chapter One

Cassie Robinson let out a breath as she stopped her car across the street from the coffee shop in downtown Mystic falls.  She was craving again and she decided to drive around the block to grab her a quick drink of her new favorite beverage.  She got out of her car and unlocked the trunk.  Her cooler was good and cold and she took out a container that looked like a frozen juice cartoon.  She had to be inventive in the way she ingested her blood.  She didn’t want anyone to know what she was doing.  She took a long drink then but the carton back inside.  She looked around again because she would have sworn she was being watched.  She didn’t see anyone but she felt the presence of one of her own kind just before a tall dark haired man stood in front of her. 

He looked down her nose at him with his startling blue eyes.

“Ah I can smell a Bennett several miles away,” he said as he cocked his eyebrows at her.

Cassie knew right away who the man had to be.  Lucy Bennett was crazy about Damon Salvatore and before they were on the outs she and Lucy spend a lot of time together.

“Oh Lucky me, welcomed to town by a Salvatore brother I’m getting goose bumps just being in your presence,” she said  with sarcasm heavy in her voice before she close the hood of her trunk.  She wasn’t afraid of him mostly because he knew she was a relative of Lucy’s and Lucy could still best him love or not. 

“So you coming to town for some rest and relaxation I was told,” Damon said as he walked Cassie to the door of her car.

“Yep, that’s it some R &R, Damon, I have to go meet up with my cousin I am sure I will see you again soon,” Cassie said as she started her car before she drove away.

“I will see you soon,” Damon said before he went back to his house.

--At the coffee shop, Elena waited impatiently.  She was afraid Cassie had gotten lost when she saw a tall dark haired woman walk in the door before she looked around. 

“Cassie?” Elena asked as she went toward the door of the small café.

“Hey oh who are you?” Cassie said her senses alive with questions.  She had expected Bonnie though she hadn’t seen her since she was a small child.  Of course there was no way she could mistake the dark haired  lady for Bonnie.  She was clearly the friend, Cassie thought.  She smelled of another vampire too he scent was all over her. 

“Oh I’m Elena, Bonnie got stuck at school and sent me to pick you up,” Elena said as she put her hand out for Cassie to take it.  She could feel the coldness of the ring that Cassie wore.  Even to the touch it seemed ornate, she was going to comment on it but it didn’t seem the right time.

She raised her eyebrow as she eyed Cassie.  The woman was just as beautiful as her cousins; she began to wonder about the bloodline she hadn’t considered it too much with all the drama in her own life.

“I see, so you are the best friend? Okay good to meet you,” she said as she had a sudden craving as she looked at Elena.  What was it about the woman that she was such a vampire magnet, Cassie wondered.  Cassie knew the history of Elena and the Salvatore’s but not all the details. 

“Do you want some coffee?” Elena asked.

“Oh no that’s fine, it was just a meeting place,” Cassie said before Elena walked toward the door of the café.

--Across the country Sam and Dean argued over the way Sam was behaving about the vampires they had been hunting.

“Look Dean I know you think that certain types of ….people don’t deserve to live but we have met more than one vampire who is trying with all their might to avoid killing humans.  I think we should consider that there is at least a small amount of them that are not monsters but victims doing their best to survive like the rest of us,” Sam said as he watched his brother pace the hotel room.

Dean racked his hands through his hair, “I don’t know Sam I was raised to believe differently it’s hard you know,” he said with hesitation as Sam looked at him with lowered eyes. 

Sam wasn’t seeing the problem he couldn’t get all emotional over it but he was looking at the facts.  “Yeah I know, Dad raised us that way but hey the world has changed since we saved it,” he said with a slight smile.

Dean nodded, “Yeah maybe, I just need some proof, you know hard proof,” he said before he finally had a seat at the end of the bed near Sam’s bed.  Sam handed him a beer.

“I hear you bro,” Sam said.

---Cassie followed Elena to her home.  They went inside together where Cassie met Jenna, Elena’s aunt.  Cassie smiled at the woman. She seemed almost fragile to her.

Elena excused herself.

“Hi, so great to meet you.  Bonnie has been excited that you were coming to town according to Elena,” Jenna said as Cassie followed her into the kitchen while Elena went upstairs to change clothes. 

“Yes we haven’t seen one another in many years.  Last time was at a family reunion in Missouri.  Our families were not exactly close as we were growing up mostly because of living far apart and being distant relatives literally,” Cassie said with a smile.

“You were closer to Lucy, right?”

“Yes she is closer to my age,” Cassie said simply without giving details.  She tried hard not to focus on Jenna’s heartbeat that was loud in her ears.  She needed another drink; she had totally planned the timing wrong.  She got up and knocked over the glass of water that Jenna had put in front of her. 

“I’m sorry,” Cassie said with her head down her face contorted and she tried to hide it. “I have to get something out of my car I will be right back she said as she rushed from the room to go outside. 

She closed her eyes as she reached into grab the container she had drank from earlier.  She downed it quickly.  She turned around to see Lucy walking up the drive. 

“Hey,” Lucy said, “you have to be careful with that stuff ,” she said as she berated Cassie as they both stood behind the car.

Cassie glared at her, it was Lucy’s fault she had been bitten to start.  The other woman’s dealing with vampires had put her in danger.  They had been hanging out together at a club that vampires frequented when Lucy had been showing off for a friend.  Suddenly Cassie had been whisked away and before she knew it someone had bitten her.  She screamed out in pain then they were gone.  Lucy had stood in front of her with horror in her eyes.  Lucy blamed herself and Cassie was still trying to forgive her.  She had put a spell on a ring so that Cassie would walk in daylight but their closeness  had never the same.

If she was the murdering kind she would have taken her head off on the spot but she wasn’t and she was fond of living a human type existence.   It had been two years ago that she had been changed she had thought she was getting used to it but some days things didn’t quite go as she hoped.  

“Hi to you,” Cassie said as she closed the trunk of her car,” before she looked up to see someone else drive in the yard.

The dark haired girl had all the signs of being Bonnie.  She was young, beautiful and had a head full of dark curls.

“Cassie?” she said as she sped up her steps to meet them in front of Cassie’s car.

“In the flesh,” Cassie said before she was engulfed in a hug by Bonnie who pulled away after a moment.

Bonnie knew what Cassie had become as soon as she was in her arms. Her heart broke. Why did everyone she love have to be different?  Why was her world changing so drastically. 

“No, Cassie,” she said with a frown at Lucy then again at Cassie.

“I can explain,” Lucy said.

TBC

 

 

 

End Notes:
I have edited this chapter since it was first posted I hope it flows a bit better.
Chapter 2 by EdenWrites

Jeremy walked up behind Bonnie before she could respond to Lucy’s statement. Even though it wasn’t that Bonnie would want to hear the explanation standing in Elena’s front yard. She gave her cousin a knowing look.

“Hey, you must be Cassie?” he said before Bonnie realized he was close enough to her to beathe down her neck. She turned around to look up at him but he was looking over at Cassie.

Cassie smiled at the handsome young man. “Yes, that I am. Who are you?” she asked with a slight smile. She did love to flirt. There was something about being a vampire that had made her even more outgoing than before. She could tell that Jeremy was young but he was quite handsome too. Something about him reminded her of Dean. She couldn’t think on him it only made her sad. She bit her lip as she looked at Bonnie.

Bonnie stuttered, “Oh this is Jeremy, Elena’s brother and my um boyfriend.”

Cassie raised her eyebrows, “Well nice to meet you Jeremy, I guess you all keep close relations around here,” she said teasingly with a slight southern accent as she tried to break the awkward moment.

“Hey, no need to meet in the front yard,” Jenna said as they all turned at the sound of her opening the front door. She walked down the porch but was stopped by the sound of Bonnie’s voice.

Bonnie rolled her eyes before she turned around. “Sorry Jenna I have to get Cassie home before my dad leaves again he wants to say hello. He will be gone for a couple of weeks,” Bonnie said before she turned to walk way.

Jenna stopped in her path at Bonnie’s words.

“Thanks for the hospitality, sorry we have to run, ” Cassie said before she followed Bonnie with Lucy behind her.

“See you soon,” Lucy said without turning around again. She knew she was in for a good tongue lashing from Bonnie. She had promised her that she would stay out of the vampires plans before and after she had returned to Mystic Falls.

She hadn’t kept her promise on either front. She returned to Mystic Falls only to fall into the arms of Damon Salvatore. The same Damon who suddenly stood in her path even though he had waited off to the side of the yard to watch the goings on for that few moments that they had stood near the cars.

“Honey Bum, I been waiting for you,” he said with a wicked grin. He actually licked his lips as his eyes lit up.

Lucy sighed, “I’ll be along shortly. You know I do have a job and a life besides pleasing you in your bedroom,” she said in a teasing whisper. Damon raised his eyebrows. “Really? Okay, well since I don’t have a job or a life I expect you to be at my beck and call,” he said as he traced his cold hands over her face. She was immediately mesmerized by his cool blue eyes but not enough to give into him.

“We all can’t have our way,” Lucy said as she moved away from him. “I’ll be along shortly, I promise,” she said with a wink this time.

Damon left it at that as he watched them go out of sight of Jenna. He stood back with his arms crossed he really needed to start driving more; it would have been less obvious with those not in the know about his situation he looked up and smiled at Jenna who seemed to be looking for a vehicle for him.

“Yeah Jenna I will be back later,” Jeremy started to say before Bonnie stopped him. “I need to talk with the two of them alone first maybe you can bring Lucy’s car later and I can bring you back,” Bonnie whispered with her hand on Jeremy’s arm.

“Um sure just give me a call,” Jeremy said with a smile and a quick kiss.

Jenna saw the display and grimaced before she went back inside. She had nothing against Bonnie but after years of being Elena’s best friend it seemed an odd change of pace. It wasn’t up to her though Jeremy was only sixteen going on seventeen but he was mature and she was just his aunt. Her input was not welcome and at least she knew Bonnie was a good girl.

--Elena saw the gesture from the window of her room where she sat talking with Steffan who had been waiting as she arrived upstairs.

“So what’s up with this new lady? Cassie?” Stefan asked before Elena snuggled in his arms.

“I don’t know for sure she is somehow related to Bonnie and Lucy. She wanted a fresh start and Lucy suggested Mystic Falls. I don’t know why with all the drama and Katherine in the tomb,” she said a she turned into Stefan. “Do you think she is a witch too?” she asked as he shrugged. She would have a talk with Bonnie later and perhaps get a bit of insight though Bonnie could be closed mouth at times.

--

Stefan hated lying to Elena but sometimes he liked that she was unaware of a lot of things that didn’t directly involve her. Of course Stefan had been briefed about Cassie because Damon had informed him as soon as he found out she had arrived. Lucy had bet him that Cassie would chicken out and owed him a debt of naughty consequences. He had gone on about it, Stefan thought, it had annoyed him to no end.

All the years he was apart from Damon he never thought Damon would show up to have a life in the same town with him. He also never considered his brother would be so active with women. He hadn’t meditated on it at all but he almost, wished that Damon would get his own place except their home was large enough for a family of six.

“Hey did you hear me?” she pouted.

“Yes I did and I am sure we will find out all the details in the days to come,” he said before he leaned into kiss her.

TBC

Chapter 3 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
This chapter is longer I hope you enjoy.

Chapter Three

 

The car ride to Bonnie’s house was uneasy for all those involved. Bonnie tried to focus on the road while Lucy explained about the incident at the bar. Cassie was quiet because she realized she wasn’t completely innocent in regards to what had happened to her. Her drinking had allowed her inhibitions to be lowered to the point that she had gone outside with a guy to his car which was her own fault.

“Bonnie I wished I could take it back every day, but you have to understand even though I didn’t want to be a vampire pawn I admittedly had gotten used to it,” Lucy confessed, “there was the whole thing about them not killing me too at least at first.”

Bonnie couldn’t believe it. Lucy hadn’t said much about Cassie coming to Mystic Falls which really should have given her all the details she needed. If Lucy was happy everyone knew about it. She was generally an expressive carefree person. All the while they had discussed Cassie coming to town she had been quiet and almost forlorn Bonnie thought.

Maybe it was her own fault she had been so wrapped up in her new relationship with Jeremy and drama with Katherine and Elena that she hadn’t taken the time to consider that Lucy’s sudden reserve manner had been a sign of a problem.

“Okay well nothing can be done about it now,” Bonnie said in a frustrated voice.

“Yes its been two years and they have artificial blood these days. The only thing about is that it doesn’t allow you to be as strong as those that drink human blood,” Cassie said with an almost forlornness in her voice. She had tasted blood before even though it was animal blood. Something inside of her stretched and she could feel her face contorting as the veins came to the surface. Lucy saw her face in the mirror. “You need to get that under control,” Lucy warned Cassie.

Cassie glared at her, “Fine, but you will have to forgive me if I end up draining someone’s pet I do need real strength from time to time,” Cassie insisted.

Bonnie cringed, “Well luckily this area is full of woods with plenty of wild life at least it has been in the past. On the other hand with Damon running around there maybe fewer than before. He has his moods so its best to stay far away when he is having a bad day,” Bonnie said. She didn’t want Cassie to get hurt because she would have to get in Damon’s face over it and they were might be a new war in Mystic Falls.

“That reminds me he is waiting for me if you can have your little friend bring my car I would appreciate it,” Lucy said as they stopped in front of Bonnie’s house to see her father going toward his own car.

Bonnie stopped the car in record time to get out to meet her father, “Dad, I thought you wanted to say hello to Cassie before you left town,” she said with concern in her voice. Her father had been forgetful lately and she was worried about him. He insisted he had a lot of work on his mind.

“Oh Bonnie yes, I was wondering what was taking you all so long,” he said before he turned to smile at Bonnie and Lucy as they got out of the car.

“Hello Uncle Baron, its been forever since I saw you,” Cassie said before she was in the older man’s arms.

She had not been around family since Lucy had left after the falling out. Cassie's own mother had died not so long after her father passed away. She had been all alone until she met up with Lucy before that. She felt it would be great to be around family again even if they were only distant cousins. She had high hopes for a better future even though often thoughts of Dean crept into her soul. She missed him but didn’t want it to be the death of her. She couldn’t see him being anything but appalled at what she had become.

Baron smiled to himself, “I’m so glad you came to stay with us for a while or in our case to keep Bonnie company. I am gone quite a lot. Feel free to make yourself at home,” he said before he gave a slight nod to Lucy who smiled at him before he hugged Bonnie and got in his car.

“I will call as soon as I get to the hotel, you all be careful,” he added before he drove away.

Bonnie watched her father leave and for the first time wondered how much he knew of witches and the rest of the things that went on in Mystic Falls. She had a funny feeling he was not as in the dark as he might like her to think. He was comfortable leaving her alone for weeks at a time so he knew something. She smiled to herself.

Her father was an old fashion gentleman so he was not one to talk details of anything that might not feel was socially appropriate. She doubted he was a witch however it wouldn’t totally shock her to find out otherwise. She had not gotten any vibes from him the way she had Lucy when they first met up at the masquerade ball.

“Okay,” Bonnie said after she gave Jeremy a quick call, “he was already on the way,” she added before they went inside to wait.

--Cassie was impressed by the size of the house. It was modern and roomy. She approved of the set up and marveled at the décor. There was an array of browns, burgundy’s as well as tans and greys. It reminded her of an old world museum but with a hint of modern touches which were obviously due to Bonnie input. “Very cool,” she said to Bonnie who she followed into the kitchen.

--

Lucy pulled out her phone to call Damon to let him know she was finally going to be on her way in a few short moments. Lucy could tell Damon had gotten tired of waiting and had gone on to reading or maybe he was hovering outside Elena’s house watching her and Stefan in the window. Lucy bit her lip as she had to leave a message, “Hey Babe I will be over shortly,” she said into the phone. Damon didn’t pick up even though he held the small phone in his hand.

He cared about Lucy more than she would ever know but he didn’t like for woman to know how much he cared. He had learned his lesson with Katherine. That bitch, he thought, had torn him apart for all those years he had mourned her. For her to show up and say she loved Stefan had almost ended him. Lucy had been a challenge since she was a Bennett witch. Part of him had wanted Bonnie to get really angry again so he could have a reason to hurt Lucy. That desire had changed after only a day with Lucy. She had been sweet and sassy and he enjoyed the taste of her lips. They had walked and talked even though Bonnie had warned Lucy about him according to her. Lucy had a mind of her own and it hadn’t been three hours before they had sex against a tree deep in the forest. He could imagine her as a wench in the old days with her dress hiked up and hose down around her ankles it made him smile. The thought of the day got him excited and he used that image to get himself in the mood more often than not. It was that or use an old vision of Katherine that often turned to Elena.

Lucy was used to vampires and liked a good time but after that day she purposefully had stayed away from him even though he openly had pursued her. She had played the game of hide and seek with him for weeks, until she gave in again. Sometimes he missed some of the challenge but at other times he was glad to be occupied when Stefan was with Elena. He would let Lucy think that he was being distant because he was evil and angry maybe one day he would show her another side of him or maybe not.

--Bonnie offered Cassie a choice of beverages including lemonade, water and a beer. She turned to her and smiled. “I’m sorry if you think I am being a bitch about all of this I was just surprised and a bit sad, you know.”

Cassie nodded, “Believe me I know but I think my being here will be good for us all,” Cassie said before Lucy came in the room.

“Okay you two I will talk to you tomorrow,” Lucy said before Jeremy walked in the kitchen. He hoped that Bonnie would fill him on the secret Bennett conversation but he wouldn’t hold his breath. Their relationship was uneasy at times when it came to magic and vampires especially. Bonnie had given in to him after he pursued her for three full months. She had kept using his age as a barrier at the times she wasn’t saying that her being Elena’s best friend was an issue. Jeremy didn’t miss that time before he had turned seventeen. They were still dating without being physical but they were getting close. He assumed since Bonnie knew about the other girls that she wanted to get some distance from them at least in time if nothing else.

“Oh wait,” Bonnie said, “Cassie do you want to go out for a while with Jeremy and I otherwise we can just come back here and order pizza,” before she looked from Jeremy to Cassie.

As much as Cassie wanted to be around people she refused to be a third wheel, “Oh gosh no I am so tired, you two have fun we can have pizza tomorrow,” Cassie said before she saw that Jeremy was visibly relieved. Horny boys, she thought.

“Ok but I won’t be gone for very long,” Bonnie insisted before they all left the kitchen.

Lucy had taken off right away and after Bonnie explained the alarms and locks, she and Jeremy left also.

Cassie sighed, how ironic she had come to be around people and the first night she was all alone. “We are born alone and we die alone,” Cassie muttered to herself before she went up to put away her suitcases before she went downstairs to explore the freezer situation.

--

Lucy arrived just in time to see that Damon had left his clothes on the floor of his bedroom before she heard the sound of the water running in the shower. She had taken the day off from the law firm where she worked a half hour away to meet up with Cassie at least that had been her excuse. She rarely took time off and at work she tended to use a bit of magic to get her work done faster otherwise she would be bored to tears as a secretary. She tried hard to fit in at work because she too wanted a normal life as much as was reasonable.

She bit her lip as she disrobed also. She grabbed a rubber band from her purse so that she could put her long hair up to keep it from being soaked in the shower not that Damon cared. Damon had only an appetite for sex and blood. Luckily he had learned to get them both from Lucy. She didn’t really mind too much any longer since he only took small amounts of the blood from her and she loved the sex.

She stepped in the shower to find herself with her back against the wall a second later. Damon wore nothing but a sexy grin as he traced his fingers down her cheek. She loved the sight of his naked body, she caressed his body. He moved in for a slow kiss while he moved his other hand up and down her sides. Lucy grabbed Damon by the hair to control the kiss but he was too fast for her as he ended the brief kiss and picked her up so that he held her hands on the wall with her butt facing him. Lucy’s heart rate exhilarated as he breathed in her ears while his hands explored her body. She would have enjoyed it more if she thought Damon really loved her instead of using her like she used him for sex. Damon wanted Elena so bad she could almost feel it in his touch or so she thought. He always lied though and said it wasn’t true. Lucy used all her strength to turn around to face Damon. She wanted him to see who he was with she needed him to at least be that honest with her.

She grabbed him by the hair again but this time he laughed before he picked her again but this time her legs wrapped around his body tightly and he finally gave in to kissing her for long moments before he pushed her against the wall and slid inside of her. Lucy somehow felt victorious though her being with a vampire could never be truly a loving experience it was satisfying physically. Damon was a always a little rough but it added to the dance. She moaned against his ears as all thought of the water that cascaded over them was forgotten until he felt her orgasm explode around him. He moved back to look in her eyes again; he stared at her almost gently. Lucy grinned before she moved down the wall. She moved the water in the other direction with only a couple of words. Damon liked for her to use her gifts she wasn’t sure why but every now and again she did a bit for him.

“Time to get clean now,” she said before she handed him the shower gel.

Damon nodded.

--

Dean tried to phone Cassie that night after he and Sam argued about the vampires. He had thought about calling her for months but never given into to the desire. He was disappointed to find that she had changed her number but even more upset to hear from someone at Cassie’s old office that her mother had died. He wondered why she hadn’t contacted him she was as much alone in the world as far as he was aware of as he and Sam were. It hadn’t been but a year or so since they had last spoken though even at that time Cassie had seemed different somehow less outgoing but more than that he couldn’t put his finger on exactly what had changed about her. He closed the cell phone before he went back inside the motel room.

He found sitting behind the computer with a frown on his face.

“Hey I think we might need a break before we decide on the vampires how about a trip to California. You always wanted to bang Lindsey Lohan, let’s go for it,” Sam said with a slight smile.

Dean turned to Sam with a smirk, “You know I think it’s time Miss Lohan met me, I hear she needs a new man. Let’s go to Cali, we need a break maybe you can get laid too,” Dean said.

Sam laughed he could tell when his brother came in the room that he had not been successful at finally contacting Cassie. He needed Dean to have some time to just be himself as much as he needed time to think while Dean was on the prowl.

--

TBC

 

 

Chapter 4 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
This chapter is shorter than I first realized but I think it blends the different parts together.  Yes Cassie meets up with Dean finally in Chapter Five.

Chapter Four

On the way to California Dean’s heart was not into the idea of being with anyone other than Cassie.  It was possible that vampires had the same idea to protect those they loved or with whom they had bonded just like normal people.  He never said anything to Sam about it but of late he had considered it more than before.  How many of the monsters they hunted were truly monsters he considered.  How many were mere victims of circumstances doing their best to survive as the changed the landscape of the mortal world?  He was getting a headache with all the thinking. 

Outwardly Dean insisted to Sam that this was going to be their time in the sun finally; all water and women.  He refused to bare his soul to his brother because it wasn’t in his nature he would pretend to enjoy their foray to the Sunny West Coast.  He would tell Sam only what he thought his brother expected to hear from him or maybe less than that. 

Sam had made reservations at a hotel on the beach.  All those years ago the money they had gotten from Bella had been earning more money for them thanks to Sam’s foresight because they never did make it to Atlantic City.  They had a nice suite on the sixth floor of a nine story hotel. 

Dean had to smile genuinely as he took in the room.  The sitting area had a huge window that faced the beach.  There was sofa, two end chairs, a coffee table made of marble, a wet bar off to the side, a huge television , and a few other items he didn’t take in at first glance.

“Holy Moly Robin, why don’t we live like this on a regular basis?” Dean said to Sam who almost ran into him as he stopped inside the door.

“Well…..Batman,  I thought this was a special one time event we could use that money for a true almost vacation,” Sam said as he walked around Dean to go to the bedroom to put down the bags.

Dean kicked off his boots before he went over to the bar area to see if it happened to be stocked or if was bring your own booze.  He frowned as he reached down inside the mini fridge to fine two bottles; one was gin and the other whiskey.  Both of the bottles he found were new and unopened.

“NICE!!,” he said before Sam came back in the room.

“What you got there?”

“Liquor, pull out the glasses, Francis, let’s party,” Dean replied with a grin.

--

The big California get away was all fun in the sun for the Winchesters did not include a lot of wine or women after the initial arrival at the hotel at least.  Sam sat around thinking about why Dean was reading on the beach wearing his jeans and tee shirt.  He could only shake his head, at least his brother had the good sense to use sunscreen and sit under an umbrella. 

Sam walked in Dean’s direction with the thought that he would try to figure out what was going on in Dean’s head if he wasn’t going after the girls like Sam had half expected him to do then something had to be going on with his brother.  He had to admit that Dean hadn’t gotten laid in quite a while.

“Dean you know wearing shorts is something that is practically required here,” he laughed as he sat down across from his brother who moved down his shades to reveal his green eyes only long enough to look up from his book.

“Hey James Dean wouldn’t wear shorts,” he said with a slight smirk. 

Sam shook his head as he leaned back after putting more sunscreen on his legs.  “There are some really hot looking girls here Dean, lots of them are your type.  All perky breasted and willing,” Sam added as he looked toward his brother again before he himself sighed.

They were amiably silent for long moments before two tall Blonde women walked over wearing tiny bikinis.  Sam had to admit the sight of the girls had him getting a bit uncomfortable in certain areas, he shifted in his seat.

“Hey guys, you interested in a party tonight?” the taller of the two asked as she flashed her perfect white teeth in front of Sam.  Sam wasn’t that impressed but it was mostly because he was worried about Dean’s lack of interest.  He had considered it has something to do with Cassie but he was unsure on that front now that they were in California and Dean had not mentioned going to see her. 

The Blonde that had spoken was buxom with long hair and a tiny tattoo of a flower on her inner thigh. 

“Yes, it’ll be fun its over at there at that hotel, that’s rumored to be haunted,” the other Blonde added, “I’m Sheila and that,” she said as she pointed at her friend, “is Susan.”

Dean didn’t even look up as Sam looked over at him, “We’ll think about it; what’s the room number?” Sam asked as he became more interested as Susan winked at him.

“Down in the lobby you won’t be able to miss it,” Sheila said with a wink of her own before they walked away giggling.

“Dean?”

“Yeah?”

“I know this might sound weird coming from me but you haven’t gotten laid since you……”

“I’m aware,” Dean said with his head still down as he read the Louis L’Amour western he had in his hand that he was pretending to read.

Sam sighed before he kicked off his shoes and went toward the water for a walk.  Sam thought they might get some work done at the hotel if it was haunted, that would surely bring Dean out of his shell at least he hoped. 

--

Cassie woke up from a heated sex dream with Dean.  She could still see him in her mind.  His hands were hot on her silky skin.  His legs tangled up with hers while he plunged into her sex time and time again.  They couldn’t get enough of one another.  She bit her lip as she was satiated in the dream with a moan and a sigh she looked into his green eyes.  “I missed you,” she heard herself say as the fog lifted and she awakened.

She sighed before she opened her eyes to realize that Damon was in her room.  She covered her legs that had become entangled in the covers that were drenched in her own sweat.  She had her hands around his throat a moment later.

Damon had only stayed around the house long enough to watch Lucy pull out of the drive way to go to work that morning.  He had been considering how he could get in Elena’s good graces before he used his super speed to go to Bonnie’s house.  He was still curious and a bit fascinated with the newcomer.

“Seriously Damon I might be new at all this blood stuff but I am not someone you want to mess with as far as invading my privacy especially early in the morning,” Cassie said into Damon’s face.

“Yeah, you know I heard you a mile away moaning in your sleep I came to see what the fuss was about but you were only dreaming,” he said with a lazy smile despite her giving him the eye.

Damon almost would have sworn he felt a headache coming on.  He tilted his head to the side.  No, he thought, she can’t be a witch too.  It wasn’t as though he was frightened but it would bring a whole new dynamic to the situation.

Bonnie stood at the door a second later, “What is going on here?” she asked as Cassie moved away from Damon.

“An intruder,” Cassie replied dryly before she grabbed her robe then went out the door where Bonnie stood.

“Damon, you need to use the front door and only when invited,” she said before she proceeded to give him an aneurysm in earnest.

Damon screamed out in pain before Bonnie left the room, “Bitch,” he yelled, “your cousin was more fun,” he added before he turned to leave with a slight laugh after the pain subsided and he could stand up again.  He had to find out if Cassie was a witch or if the headache was a coincidence.

--

Mystic Falls caught the eyes of Dean Winchesters as he played on Sam’s computer the second afternoon they were in San Diego.  Sam had gone out to lunch with Susan after he spent the night with her the previous night.  He insisted that if  Dean wasn’t going to enjoy the benefits of hot horny women then he was going to.  Dean had laughed aloud as his brother left with a huge grin on his face to go to the party the night before.  Dean had been surprised to get the call from Sam at three in the morning letting him know he would be out all night.  That’s my boy, he had thought.

After the call Dean had considered going over the hotel to see what all the fuss was about but changed his mind after he brushed his teeth.  He had decided to simply go to sleep with the hope he would at least dream about Cassie.  He had her own his mind since he tried to call her but refused to admit it to anyone especially his brother.  He hadn’t been lucky in her nightly pursuit he instead had dreamed of vampires chasing him.  Dean had awakened in a cold sweat. 

It was his search for fresh vampire information that led him to the Mystic Falls website.  There was information about the town having been the home of several vampires in the distant past.  There were rumors on the historical page form that mentioned at a time in the future the vampires would rise again.  The theme of the website was “Quench Your Thirst for adventure” which Dean found oddly enticing he wondered if it was a sort of metaphor.

Dean wondered if the present day Mystic Falls had vampire problems.   He would mention it to Sam after his return.  Dean considered that if the hotel wasn’t haunted then he and Sam could head to Mystic Falls maybe they could find answers as well he could get his mind off Cassie for a while.

 

TBC

 

Chapter 5 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:
So sorry this is shorter than I hoped it would be but I figured at least its an update; I hope you all enjoy the surprise near the end LOL :)

Part Five

 

Dean woke up the next morning bunched up in his sheets.  He had experienced bad dreams again. The dreams were full of vampires chasing him and for some reason they out-numbered him more than usual because Sam was missing.  His heart had been racing so hard he thought in the dream he was going to have a heart attack.  Of course, he realized they were after him because of his heart beating was so loud they were in a feeding frenzy.  He had a one point realized it was a dream and turned to them to ask, “what do you want?” it was then that he had awakened without an answer. 

 

He took a look around the lavish room where he lay on the soft silky sheets and wished again that Cassie was with him.  The sensations in the room were foreign to him all the elegance even the dressers looked as though they were made of real wood.  He groaned. When did he become a Chick?  He got up naked and looked out of the window to find the source of the noise. There was music and people screaming though not in pain it was obviously from fun. He thought perhaps they had arrived in time for spring break or something similar unless the hotel just had really noisy patrons all year round.  He wasn’t complaining as he looked down at the pool.  Scantily clad girls and men chasing after them before they jumped in the cool water.  Too bad he refused to wear a swimsuit in public. 

 

Oh where was Sam?  Sam had gotten used to sun and the girls really fast.  His brother seemed to be making up for lost time.  Dean wandered out of his room after he put on his boxers.  He has his shirt half over his head as he stood in front of Sam’s room. 

 

He could only shake his head while a slow smirk appears on his face.  He saw Sam’s dark head poking from under the sheets.  There were also two Blonde women lying naked on the bed.  One was cuddled up to Sam while the other was facing the door with her hair over her head while she softly snored.  Dean wandered if the other one that wasn’t Susan had been for him.  He certainly liked the idea of the toned Blonde woman but his mind was so full of Cassie he couldn’t say for sure if he would have “done her” or not. 

 

Dean backed away from the door of the room before he returned to his room to put on his jeans.  He sat down on the bed.  In the old days Dean had hoped for a time when he and Sam could both be “horn dogs” but now when Sam was all for it Dean wasn’t into it.  Did he dare think he actually loved Cassie to that extent? 

 

He pulled out his phone as he leaned against the headboard with his feet up on the rumpled sheets.  He went through his list of names on the little phone to delete any woman that he had never gone back to see except two that he thought might be friends of Cassie.  There had been many times after her father died that he and Cassie had been together.  They hung out made love and at one point thought they were going to be parents. 

 

Dean pushed that memory aside because Cassie had been judgmental, angry with herself as well as him but not all happy about the possibility.  It had caused a rift in their relationship that pushed Dean away.  He sighed. He found two names in his phone that could belong to Cassie's friend.  He took a deep breath before he dialed one labeled Marilyn.

"Hello?" said a male voice.

Dean ended the call.  He didn't want to get the Marilyn person in trouble for no reason he would try the other number then deduce the situation from there. 

He sighed again before he clicked on Kathy.  The phone rang four times before someone answered.  It was a female voice that he recognized it immediately.

 

"Hi, Kathy?" Dean said tentatively.

"Yes, who is this?" she asked.

"This is Dean…um Washington, I am a friend of Cassie Robinson."

"Ah, yeah not so much a friend as the love of her life," she said with a smile in her voice.  Dean could hear the sound of a chair being moved. 

Ok well at least he had the right number he thought.

 "She was crazy about you...how is she?"

"I don't know Kathy I don't have her current number I was hoping you had it."

"Wow it has been a while since I saw her the last time she was around after some lady came to visit her relative, though distant I think."

Dean encouraged her to continue, "Oh um do you know her name or where she was from?"

There was the noise of shuffling in the background that Dean could hear maybe papers moving then a drawer opened.

 "Yeah here is the name, Lucy Bennett; she was a distant cousin from Massachusetts.  Cassie had been happy to see her but after a while Lucy left and Cassie was different," Kathy said, "almost sad,” she added.

 

Dean became anxious but didn't want it to show. What if his feelings for Cassie were somehow related to her being in trouble?  Could it be possible she had been taken by vampires.  Vampires had been on his mind a lot lately.  He began to perspire before he moved off the bed to stand by the window pane.  He put his head against it because it was cool.  The action seemed to calm him.

"So Cassie left town?"

"We lost contact but I would say yes I tried to find her but we were not always the best of friends it’s quite possible she could have left without a word to me.  I have not seen her for a while wow almost two years Dean.  I'm sorry if that doesn't help."

"No actually you have helped a lot, thanks Kathy.  I will let you know if I find her," Dean lied. 

"That would be great even though we had our moments she was still a nice person I miss hanging out with her," Kathy said in a way that suddenly didn't sound sincere.

"Thanks again," he said before he pushed the end button. 

 

---

Bonnie met Jeremy after school at their secret spot.  They both had last period free though sometimes there were activities they attended. Today was different because it was their five month anniversary.  There was a large tunnel under Bonne’s basement that led to a series of three rooms.  They had explored each one then then locked off the ones they didn't need securely.  It was important for them to be aware of their surroundings so they wouldn’t get caught.

 

Bonnie and Jeremy had gotten over the fact that the rooms had possibly been used for things they never wanted to discuss.  It was the perfect place for them to be alone and free.  Over the months the room Bonne had decorated and created an atmosphere for them to be intimate or sometimes just to study away from it all.  Bonnie made sure the room they had chosen was always neat tidy and smelled fresh despite being underground. 

 

Bonnie moved expertly over Jeremy's erection till he was buried inside of her. She pulled her long dark hair over her shoulders.   Jeremy sighed before she leaned over to kiss him as she rode him. 

"Oh Bonnie," he said each time he moved up into her.  He traced her smooth skin with his fingers gently touching each spot as though she were a china doll. 

It didn't matter that the condom also made a squishing sound. At first it had annoyed them both but they had to be safe and just ignored it now.  Jeremy had said it was because she was so wet for him. Bonnie had blushed at that.

"Oh, Jer," she said as he traced his fingers over her back.  He turned so she was on her back.  He picked up the pace as she opened up for him.  He moved her hands over her head so he could pepper her neck with kisses before he found her lips again.  He ground into her as she moaned in pleasure.  She pushed her hands through is hair then pulled his lips back to hers as they wandered off away from her lips.

The moments flew past as they shifted positions again neither willing to let go because the moment would be lost.

Bonnie laughed, "Oh Jer, I want to stay this way with you inside me," she mumbled.

Jeremy agreed but finally they came together as Bonnie rode him again.  She fell over on the bed as her orgasm consumed her.  Jeremy removed the condom then threw it to the small trash can before he leaned down to kiss her shaved pussy as her orgasm began to lose intensity. 

Bonnie smiled up at him, "I do so love you."

Jeremy grinned, “Me too.”

 

TBC

 

 

Chapter 6 by EdenWrites
Author's Notes:

I don't know why its been so hard to get Cassie back with Dean.  My desire was to give her some time in Mystic Falls. I admit I was ready for them to meet up again but in Cassie's position things might get a bit hairy with them :(

--The time is different in California and Mystic Falls in this fic.  I am just letting you know I am aware.  I didn’t make sense of the differences till last chapter and am trying to correct them now.  

Also re: Elijah

He has come to Mystic Falls in the not so distant past but left now he is around again. 

 

Cassie could have had any job she wanted but she wanted to appear as though she got a job on her own merit and not because of her mind control capabilities.  She had been all over towns a half hour from Mystic Falls looking for secretarial jobs but so far she had found nothing. 

She stopped at a park on the way back to Mystic Falls because she was craving blood.  She got out of the car to stroll back toward the trees.  She looked around carefully before she stepped out of the line of sight from the road.  It didn’t take her long to find a nice little snack before she was done with her business.  She strolled down toward a small stream to catch her breath as to stop for a second to check her mouth in the mirror.  She sat down with her bag and napkins.  It wasn’t a minute until she felt Damon behind her. 

She grimaced, “You really do need a life.”

She shook her head as she wiped the blood from her lips but didn’t look up at Damon who smirked she was certain.

“Oh you know I hear that a lot but it’s been more than a hundred years now so well you are kind of my new pet project what can I say?  I want to know what makes you tick, Cassie Bennett Robinson.”

Cassie groaned.  She got up with her purse in her hand, rolled her eyes and attempted to walk away from Damon.  It would never do for her to use any of her abilities in public.  They were hidden behind trees but anyone could come walking past them.  She didn’t want Damon to have any excuse to kill anyone on account of her not being able to handle him well enough to keep him calm.  Bonnie would never forgive her if that happened.

“Now Cassie be nice; I can be a good friend to have,” Damon said as he grabbed Cassie’s arm.

She took a deep breath before she faced him, “Okay Damon, what is it that you want to know?” she asked with all the sincerity she could muster up.

“Since you asked so nicely well I am curious as to if you are also a witch, hum

Chica?”

Cassie rolled her eyes, “If I were a witch then would you go away if I scrunched up my nose just right and poofed you?”

Damon let out a howling laugh; then said, “No.”

“Then what does it matter Damon?  I really need to get home, Bonnie will worry.”

Damon walked behind Cassie as he wondered if she really had no idea about her possible gift.  It occurred to him that maybe she had been so busy with the vampire issue she hadn’t been concerned about much else the last two years.

“I can hear you thinking,” Cassie said as she kept walking.

Damon Salvatore was going to be the death of her.

“Damn, Vampires,” Damon said under his breath.

Cassie had to laugh at that.

--Back in California Dean was antsy to get on the road to find Cassie.  He had such a strong suspicion that Mystic Falls held some clue as to what was going on with here it was driving him a little insane.  He was anxious.  He was cranky.  He was pacing when he wasn’t searching the internet for more clues.  He had waited two days so far to leave the hotel.  He honestly didn’t want to be the guy that was nervous and in a hurry to find a woman, any woman but his gut feeling was quite strong this time.  He needed to know what was going on with her.

He sat at the door with his duffle bag as Sam came in the door with a huge grin on his face. 

“Oh I see you are ready; let me get my stuff.”

Dean pointed to the chair where Sam’s items were all neatly packed.

“You are ready to go? Well let’s get outta here to go can find your girl.”

Dean actually groaned he knew it was true in his heart but he felt he sounded like a chick when he heard it aloud. 

---

Lucy’s day at work was the worse yet she thought as got into her SUV.  She was ready for a long shower and some slow loving from Damon.  It was funny she wouldn’t even call him her man in her head.  She wasn’t stupid but she did like to enjoy his charms.  She smiled to herself as she closed her door.  

The hair on Lucy’s arms stood at attention before she turned around to find Elijah in her back seat.  She had no idea who the man was as she reached in her purse for her mace to something told her it wouldn’t help.

“Don’t bother,” he said, Ms. Bennett, I won’t harm you.  I do need your help with a matter.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m and original vampire and I know you are a Bennett witch,” he stated as

though he were speaking of the weather.

Lucy could only stare at him.  Why had she moved to Mystic Falls her life had been so good, elsewhere? 

“Your cousin needed you and you being the loneliest member of the Bennett’s also needed her.”

“Don’t read my mind and what do you want from me?”

Lucy tried to turn in her seat but he stopped her, “You will not yell at me you will show me some respect before I reach in your chest and pull out your heart.”

Lucy only glared at him before she gave him a major migraine with a slight blink of her eyebrow.

Elijah screamed out in pain before Lucy jumped out of the car to run back in the building.  She needed a moment to get some help.  By the time she was inside she had chanted a spell that made the building vampire proof. 

She called Bonnie from the bathroom to tell her what had happened.  It was only moments later that Stefan arrived to speak with Elijah. 

“You scared her half to death.”

“She is dead meat.”

“No she didn’t know who you were and you scared her off; give her time to calm down.”

The fact that they were in the parking lot of a business stopped them from physically fighting but Elijah warned Stefan that few people got second chances with him.

--

After Elijah left Stefan went to the building to speak with Lucy.

“I know I panicked.  Who was that guy?  Why was he in my car?” she asked. 

Lucy wasn’t easily frightened by the man had given her the chills.  She felt lucky she had been able to get out of the car.

“Actually right now he is threat to Elena because he wants to do a spell that involves killing her.”

“You mean the supposed cure for the Sun and Moon curse?”

Stefan shook his head, “Does everyone know about it?”

“Did he want me to be the witch involved?  I can’t believe he doesn’t know someone who would willing do that for him. I mean he said he was an original vampire that means he knows; well most all of them.”

--

Stefan nodded.  Why had Elijah hunted down Lucy? What had happened to Jonas?  The man and his son had seemingly disappeared into the night a month ago according to what Damon had told him.  Elijah’s benevolent presence in town had begun to wear on the Salvatore brothers as well as Elena and her friends.  He had arrived with a pretense of writing a book but it wasn’t too long until he had made known to the vampires as well as the werewolves in town that he had other not quite so charitable things on his mind.  They had all sighed from relief when he had gone since before Lucy arrived now his return couldn’t mean anything good. 

Stefan shrugged, “Are you okay?” 

Lucy took a deep breath, “I’m fine I hope I didn’t make things worse.”

“It would be hard to make things worse, believe me.”

--

Elijah was angry as he walked through the woods on the other side of the building. He paced and swore aloud.  He saw a woman with a man ahead of him.  They were against a tree kissing.  Elijah decided to take his anger out on them; he didn’t care if some of the other vampires were blamed. Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire.

--

“Dean driving ninety miles an hour isn’t going to help because if we get a ticket things could get bad for us real fast,” Sam said.

Dean rolled his eyes because he knew that Sam was right, he huffed for a second before he slowed down to around sixty five miles an hour. 

“Satisfied?”

Sam shook his head, “We have to drive two days so we might as well pace our selves.   I sure hope she is there for your sake.”

Dean hoped so too.   He was beginning to have second thoughts about his mission.  Cassie was a stubborn woman unless she had been kidnapped she wasn’t going to take kindly to Dean trying to run in to rescue her.  He needed to think things through better; if vampires were involved as he thought they could be looking at a blood bath.  He groaned inwardly. 

“So you said this town has a history of vampires?  That doesn’t mean there are still vampires there today.  You of all people should know that; have there been incidents in the papers? Did you see anything online………..Dean?’

“Shut up Sam, can I drive in peace please?” he said as he considered all the questions that Sam was asking him. 

--

Two days later, Sam and Dean arrived at the edge of Mystic Falls.  Dean was convinced they should stay at the first hotel that they saw.  Sam was ready to agree with the hopes of keeping Dean in a slightly better mood.  They drove up to the Lady Bug Motel then got out to sign in at the desk.  Sam took the lead leaving Dean to get the bags as well as have a second alone.  He met up with him a few minutes later with the keys.

“I’m going to get us some grub meet you back at the room?” Sam said as they stood outside their room.

“Extra onions,” Dean said with a smile.

Sam grunted, “You need a room for those extra onions.”

Dean laughed before he opened the door then stepped inside as Sam went toward the small diner. 

Dean could only shake his head, how the mighty had fallen, not two days ago they were in a ritzy hotel in California living it up with Blondes and booze.  Well Sam did the living it up old school with chicks.  He had moaned about Cassie and surfed the internet.  Dean stood in the middle of the room before he walked outside again.  He stood quietly on the outside of the door.  He looked up to see Cassie at the gas pump near the diner.  The hotel also had a convenience store attached which probably made them more money than the small rooms. 

Dean watched as she filled her car with gas then put the gas cap on.  He waited a beat because that was the time it took for her to look up to see him.  Neither dared move for fear the other would run away.  The time that had passed seemed to animate that moment.  The hesitation was mutual as was the relief at seeing the other alive.

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=1359