Five Diamonds by BlackMamba
Summary:

bnner

 Ocean's Thirteen/Batman

"You either steal the diamonds, or you get somebody else to finance your drill."

My response to the Up in Lights Challenge and another story About Her.


Categories: Movies Characters: Other
Classification: Crossover, Off Cannon
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Suspense
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: Up In Lights Challenge
Challenges: Up In Lights Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2785 Read: 2529 Published: 12/08/09 Updated: 12/08/09
Story Notes:

Ocean's Thirteen/Batman and its characters do not belong to me. The first section of this story, subtitled "The Problem" is a direct transcript from the film Ocean's Thirteen. The rest of the story subtitled "The Solution" is original work by me.

My response to the Up in Lights Challenge.  I love Selina Kyle and I think she'd fit right in with Danny Ocean's crew :D  I hope you like it!

1. The Cast by BlackMamba

2. Five Diamonds by BlackMamba

The Cast by BlackMamba

Starring

selina

 

 rusty

 

danny

 

linus

 

And Featuring

 

wily

 

terry

 

Five Diamonds by BlackMamba

banner

 

The Problem

Monday, 10:30 a.m.

Terry Benedict: Number one: If any of you try to screw with me, you're dead. And I'll be looking into the whole operation. Number two: If I lend you this money, I'm your senior partner, last money in, first money out...And you will double my investment.

Danny Ocean: Double.

Terry Benedict: ...Is that a yes?

Rusty Ryan: Double.

Terry Benedict: That monstrosity that Bank calls a hotel casts a shadow over my pool. Break him. Break him in half. The man has no taste. Yet every time he opens a hotel, he wins a Royal Review Board Five Diamond Award. Every time he wins, he celebrates by...

Danny Ocean: We know, by buying one for his wife.

Linus Caldwell: You mean five.

Rusty Ryan: One is five.

Terry Benedict: Number three: I want you to steal the diamonds.

Rusty Ryan: It can't be done.

Linus Caldwell: We don't have the manpower.

Danny Ocean: Or the time.

Rusty Ryan: Or a way in.

Danny Ocean: We get caught, we go away for life. We're not going to risk that just so you can get his diamonds.

Terry Benedict: Oh, I don't want them. I just want him to lose what matters most to him. Do what you want with them. But either you steal the diamonds, or you get somebody else to finance your drill.

The Solution

Monday, 12:17 p.m.

"You know he’s just fucking with us."

Rusty’s silent. He peels the wrapper from his sandwich. It’s mostly lettuce, which he scoops out and tosses into the paper sack it came in. He takes a bite.

"There’s no smash and grab. The twins are tied up at the factory and we can’t use Linus." Danny reaches for a saltshaker, spills a little onto the table. "Maybe the roof."

Rusty swallows. "Not the roof."

"Right. Well that leaves the elevator shaft, the vents to the viewing room. Chen could—"

"He’s got the thigh thing remember?"

Danny winces. "Oh yeah. What’d the doctors say?"

"No surgery, but the brace won’t come off for a couple of months."

They fall silent. Danny makes tracks through the salt in the shape of question marks. "We could let her keep the diamonds. That’s what she’d want anyway right? They’re 30 carats each, that’s like…250 million, maybe more? She’d go for that right?"

Rusty wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Danny nods and clears the salt way. "She’s close. Toronto I think. Tomorrow’s good, if it’s the a.m." He reaches for one of Rusty’s fries. "These aren’t frozen."

Rusty shakes his head. "No, they taste fresh."

"You think I should call her don’t you." Danny takes a bite. "Are you sure you can—"

"Yeah."

"Because, the last time you two—"


"I can handle it."

Danny grabs another fry.

"She’ll scare the shit out of Linus."

Tuesday, 8:31 a.m.

"Wait, so we’re just gonna hand the diamonds over to this person?"

Rusty watches a couple embrace a few feet away. They make their way towards baggage claim as the conveyor sputters and starts. He glances at Linus before ducking his head to finish the last of his Kit Kat. "That’s the plan."

"I don’t know why you and Danny and didn’t just talk to me first, I have ideas—"

"Not the nose thing."

Linus recoils with a wounded expression. "It’s a disguise, not just…a nose."

"This is less risky." Rusty glances at his watch and then looks up at the escalator.

"Less risky? I’ve never even heard of this chick and you put a gun in the car before we came here."

He spots her shoes first, a pair of black patent leather heels. Curvy brown calves are slowly revealed by the escalator’s descent. "It’s just a precaution."

"Just a—" Linus turns to look at the escalator. "Who is this woman?"

Tuesday, 8:35 a.m.

She sees his shirt first. A lime green swirl of paisley paired with an unfortunate set of gold aviators. He smiles and the plain-faced boy beside him gestures in her direction. She pauses when she reaches the bottom floor. The air conditioning’s no match for the heat. She’s sweating already.

"Selina."

Rusty closes the distance between them. She touches his collar. "I’m surprised Danny sent you."

He reaches for her carry-on. "So am I.’

She looks at the man beside him. He’s eyeing her with a mixture of resentment and lust. Rusty nods in his direction.

"Bobby Caldwell’s kid."

"Oh." Selina smiles. "So you do have a purpose."

"Linus." He extends his hand. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Ms. Kyle—"

"Ease up, this is business." Rusty touches the small of her back. He nudges her away from Linus until she’s standing close enough to smell his aftershave. She looks back over her shoulder to meet his eyes.

"He was just being nice."

The hand drifts lower, resting inches above her ass.

"Right."

Tuesday, 9:12 a.m.

"There are interior shafts surrounding the viewing room, all potential entry points."

Danny unrolls the blueprints on the coffee table. They’re sitting in someone’s hotel room, a large suite a few blocks away from the The Bank, Hotel and Casino. Linus is pacing back and forth behind her. Rusty’s sitting beside Danny, drinking scotch and pretending not to stare at her knees.

"There’s an elevator shaft, here." Danny points to a small line on the paper. Selina leans forward and pulls it closer.

"I’m assuming you can’t shut it down."

Linus snorts and Danny’s eyes slide in his direction. A warning.

Rusty lays down another set of blueprints. "Ten seconds without power and the security system’s triggered. Plus, we’re not sure if those plans are accurate." He takes a drink and taps on the new blueprints. "There’s ten different versions in all, but most have the elevator and these two vents in common."

"You expect her to climb inside an elevator shaft?" Linus has stopped pacing long enough to glare.


"I’m actually very limber." Selina catches his eye and smiles. "All district for my gymnastics team in high school. There were ribbons. It was a thing."

"Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me—"

"Relax." Rusty raises his hand, with a pointed look at Selina. "Stop playing with him."

"What about underneath?" Selina crosses her legs and turns to face Danny. Rusty’s eyes follow the movement and Danny’s eyes are fixed on him. "Danny?"

"Yeah, three inches." Danny rises to his feet. "So is it doable?"

"I’ll need a legitimate in. Three inches I can handle, but a cover story on this much short notice—"

"It’s done." Rusty stands up and looks at Danny. "You ready for the other thing?"

"What other thing?"

"The thing with Basher."

"Shit." He looks at Linus. "Hey, you’re coming with me. You—" He glances at Selina and points to his chest. "Stay focused."

"Yeah, okay."

They’re silent as Danny and Linus exit the room. She bobs her leg slowly, rolls her ankle, and then leans forward, hands clasped on top of her lap. "So—"

"So." He looks at his watch. "I’ve got two hours before the meet up with the twins."

She leans back and stretches her arms across the couch.

"Two whole hours, huh?"

Tuesday, 9:54 a.m.

She never wears any underwear.

He’s on his knees, between her legs, and her sex is bare, already slick. He parts her lips and runs his finger along the length.

"You have to be quiet."

He looks up quickly and smiles. "Me?"

She nods and lifts her hips when he starts to stroke her. "You get chatty when you’re fucking. We’ll get caught."

He penetrates her with two fingers and her body clenches over his knuckles. "Get caught by who? God you’re tight, kegels?"

"You know who." She reaches for his belt and pulls. "And I’m always tight, kiss me." She leans down and his tongue is inside her mouth, stroking while she reaches into his pants. She palms him, wraps her fingers around his shaft. "Shit, I missed you." She leans back to meet his eyes. He looks down to watch her jerk him off.

"And by me you mean—"

"Fuck me. Now."

Wednesday, 11:45 a.m.

Linus is watching her from the other side of the plane. He’s wearing a fake nose that keeps getting caught inside his water glass.

"So I asked Danny about you."

"Did you?" Selina looks out the window as the plane glides into the Bank Casino private hanger.

"Yes, and he didn’t say much."

"Well that would be gossiping." She looks at Linus through large dark shades. "Which is for bitchy queens and twelve year old girls."

The plane lands. She reaches for her carry-on as he unfastens his seatbelt. She stands up and he raises his hand to stop her. "Why did Rusty need a gun to pick you up from the airport?"

She smiles. "Rusty brought a gun? He can’t even shoot one."

"No?"

"I think he was fucking with you." She points to a dark case under the seat. "Would you grab that please?"

Linus moves past her to retrieve it. She adjusts her dress; pulls down the low V-neck even further to reveal more cleavage. Linus is momentarily distracted by the bit of lace peeking out of her bra. "What’s uh—" He shakes it off and looks down at the case in confusion. "What’s in here?"

"My nine millimeter."

His face pales and she takes it from his hands. She attaches it to her carry on and rolls her eyes at his expression. "Calm down, there’s no reason for me to shoot you---" She pauses, averts her eyes, then turns around and walks to the door. Linus lingers behind, but stops a few feet away.

"Yet. That’s what you were gonna say just now, there’s no reason for you to shoot me yet."

The door opens and sunlight spills into the small cabin. Selina makes her way down the stairs, smiling as Willy Bank greets her with open arms.

"Welcome to the Bank Hotel and Casino Baroness Von Hausen."

Wednesday, 12:39 p.m.

"This is really nice."

Rusty scans the penthouse, his eyes lingering on the balcony overlooking twin kidney shaped pools. "I bet those are heated."

Selina reaches behind her back and pulls down her zipper, the dress falling to the floor in a heap around her shoes.

"They’ve also got Tivo."

Wednesday, 12:47 p.m.

"Oh fuck."

She grips his cock at the base, tight enough to keep him steady, and flicks her tongue rapidly against the underside of the head. His hands clench in her hair and he pushes her forward until her lips are pressed against him.

"Don’t tease me."

She takes him into her mouth, sucking gently while she reaches between his legs to cup his scrotum. He mumbles her name. She moves forward, taking him in deep until he’s touching the back of her throat. He groans and retreats, then pushes forward again and she relaxes her jaw to accept him, humming.

"Oh. Oh, that’s…Selina, that’s…suck harder…shit, oh...fuck."

He’s moving in and out, shallow thrusts inside her mouth. She’s still working his shaft with one hand and slides the other over his ass. She slaps one cheek and he comes almost instantly, a hard shudder that nearly makes him slip out of her mouth. She leans back to meet his eyes and he reaches out to touch her cheek.

"I missed you."

She smiles and rises to her feet. "And by miss me, you mean—"

"Turn around."

Wednesday, 3:21 p.m.

"There’s a problem."

Danny rubs the back of his neck. "What kind of problem?"

Selina shrugs. "The elevator only gets me so far. I need a key."

"A key."

"Yes, a key."

"A key to what?"

"The actual display room. Look, Bank has one on him all the time. I’ll just take it."

Danny smiles. "Just like that?"

She smiles back. "He’s very taken with me."

He looks at Linus, who shrugs and nods. Selina raises her eyebrows and he studies her face in silence.

"You okay with this Rusty?" Danny pauses. Waits. Frowns when there’s no response. "Rusty--"

He turns around. Rusty’s lying in a chair, his head pressed against a throw pillow. A dark pool of drool has formed beneath his mouth.

"Oh, that’s just great."

Wednesday, 9:43 p.m.

Rusty’s sitting on the couch, the last bite of his chicken taco untouched on a plastic plate. Danny slurps on a Cherry Coke to his right. The flat screen television shows Willy Bank’s penthouse with an unobstructed view of his couch. He has Selina pinned to the cushions.

"This is a bad idea." Rusty puts the plate down on the coffee table.

"You forfeited your vote." Danny shakes his cup, seeking the last bit of soda. "My doctor says I shouldn’t eat like this anymore."

"Trans fat." Rusty leans forward, and squints at the television screen. "Is that his dick?"

Wednesday, 10: 36 p.m.

"You got lucky this time. Next time, maybe not and you and I both know that gets you a jail cell or dead. I don’t want either, so knock off the reckless bullshit Selina."

"So you’re saying I should have let him fuck me?"

"I’m saying that the tits and ass play is done. Bank is an idiot, but even he’s not stupid enough to fall for it twice."

"You did."

Thursday, 7: 54 a.m.

"Once she’s out we won’t have much time left. Make sure the twins are ready to go. Basher’s almost set, we just need to take care of the stoplights." Danny watches as Rusty rolls the blueprints so tight it bends in the middle, forming a crude semi-circle. "You should apologize."

Rusty throws the plans into a large box and kicks it aside. He picks up a telephone and dials quickly.

"Linus what are you doing?"

"Uh, I’m…well I’m at the corner of Wilcox and Main—"

Danny takes the phone from his hand. "She’s up in her room right now—"

Rusty snatches the phone back and raises the receiver to his mouth. "Get back here."

"But you said—"

Danny takes the phone out of his hand. "She’ll be gone tomorrow morning."

"I specifically remember you telling me to wait at Wilcox and Main---"

Rusty sighs and rubs the back his neck. "I don’t know, maybe you’re right."

"I know I’m right. Now do you want me to leave—"

"I’ll cover for you, go on." Danny slaps his arm. Rusty turns around and walks out the door.

"Hey Rusty? Danny? Am I supposed to stay or…hey guys?"

Thursday, 8: 30 a.m.

"No."

Rusty’s eyes widen. "No?"

"No, I don’t accept your apology. I would have put you on your ass last night, but I still want my diamonds. No, I don’t accept."

Rusty shifts on either foot, arms crossed over his chest. "Well… so what, do you want me to beg, or…"

She reaches for his belt. He watches as she unfastens the buckle and pulls it from his pants loops. She raises it high, into his line of sight.

"For starters."

Thursday, 8: 58 a.m.

He’s on his hands and knees, staring at a water color print of a fruit bowl with lilies blooming in the background.

It always ends this way.

He groans when she reaches around to grip his cock. She squeezes, gently at first and then more pressure when he thrusts against her hand.

"I’ll stop when I hear it Rusty."

"I’m sor—"

"Nope." She slaps his ass with the belt. The sting makes him wince, but now he’s even harder. "No faking. I can tell."

He closes his eyes as she slides her hand up and down his shaft. Her fingers are slick with Astroglide and he stares at the bottle as she cracks the belt like a whip.

It’s nearly full. Likely brand new.

"Of course you can."

Thursday, 10: 31 a.m

"She’s in the display room. Another hour and we’re good." Danny glances at Rusty’s who sits down on the couch slowly, shifting back and forth on either ass cheek. He flinches, and then finally settles against the pillows. "What that hell’s wrong with you?"

Rusty touches his temple, obscuring his face from Danny’s eyes. "It’s nothing."

Danny’s jaw clenches. "You can handle it huh?"

"She didn’t use the clamps this time."

Friday, 6:23 a.m.

Rusty pulls into a parking space a good distance away from the other cars. He cuts the ignition and she glances at his profile with a small smile. "You didn’t have to drive me."

"I know." He gestures towards her duffle bag. "You could sell those for once. Take a vacation or something."

"I know." She looks out the window and then down at the clock on his dashboard. "My flight doesn’t leave for another hour."

"I know." He looks down at his watch. "I’ve got some time to kill."

She leans forward, reaches down and pulls at his belt buckle. It falls apart with a soft snap that makes him flinch.

"I know."

The End

I Turn My Camera On

This story archived at http://https://www.valentchamber.com/vault/viewstory.php?sid=674