Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is story one in my Road House Series.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Dean walked into the bar with two things on his mind, drinking a couple of beers and some hard fast sex.  He wasn’t against taking a girl against the bathroom door at this point he had endured a stress-filled week.  He had a butterfly bandage over his right eye to cover a cut and a bruise on his cheek from a scuffle with a stubborn ghost two days earlier.  Though he still looked fine in his nice fitting jeans and Metallica t-shirt and he knew it.  And his bowlegged strut told the tale, he was on the prowl.

    Dean scanned the bar; it was actually far from the whole in the wall joints he usually frequented.  Quite a few people were dancing or playing pool.  Several patrons looked up as he walked in, an obvious stranger to their hang out.  The bar area was sparsely populated, a few couples on one end who seemed to be together.  Toward the end, he noticed a couple of girls with only slight potential.  One was tall and blonde though a bit on the lean side.  Her friend was tall but had a baby belly, either she either had delivered a kid sometime or she just had baby fat, very unappealing especially in her crop top.  They stared at him as soon as he was in range.  The word, skanky, came to his mind as he headed there direction.
“Hey cutie, you can sit with us,” the blonde one said. 
He had lost interest because of the pudgy one but he gave them a wink that would make there night as he kept walking. 
“So it’s like that,” the blonde yelled when she saw where he was headed.

    A few stools down from the girls he eyed a woman who’s hair reminded him of Cassie’s.  It was long and dark with curls.  He was trying to get past thoughts of Cassie since she had told him she didn’t think they would work out.  Though he had spoken to her recently just to see how she was doing since her father passed.  But the lady was at least a couple shades lighter than Cassie.  She wore black pants, a black v-neck sweater and black strappy sandals.  She had probably come from work and she figured and put on the shoes just to dress up her work clothes a bit.  It worked for him.

    He didn’t realize he was staring as he stood near her before he took the stool closest.
“You browsing honey or buying?” the lady asked him.
It was funny how he judged the woman just by looking at her, the word soft spoken and sweet had come to his mind.  He smiled at her remark.
“Bartender, give the lady another of what ever she's drinking and I'll take a Bud,” he said as he took the seat beside her.
“Thanks,” she said before she put out her hand so he could look into her clear brown eyes that had a few flecks of green in them.
Looks like I may have hit the jackpot, he thought.
“I’m Ariana,” she added.
“Call me Dean.”
She nodded before she finished her original drink; her slender hands grasped the cold glass delicately.
“So Ariana,” he began.
“They call me, Ari,” she interrupted.
“Ari, what is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?” he asked.
“Do you mean hey hot ass why don’t we go outside so I can bang you against my car,” she said with a grin that showed off her perfect teeth.
Dean almost choked on his beer before he laughed then he placed the bottle on the bar to turn side ways to look at her as she handed him a napkin
“Mind reading will get you every where with me, honey,” he teased
Beautiful and she knows how to laugh at herself, things are looking up.
“Can you believe someone tried that on me earlier?” she asked with another smile and a tilt of the head.
“No, I really don’t doubt it but I am glad you did not take them up on their offer,” he said with a smirk.
They talked for a bit before her favorite song came on and she began to tap her feet as she looked longingly toward the dance floor.

    “Will you take me to dance, I love this song,” she said with a pout.
Dean wasn’t a dancer and Prince's, When Doves Cry was one of his hated songs of the eighties, but he gave in.  She was just too beautiful to resist.  He rolled his eyes first but she convinced him he could just move his feet if he wanted as she pulled him out to the dance floor.  Once they were out there she was lost in a world of her own as she bumped to the beat.  He stood behind her with his hands on her waist as he bumped against her butt. She leaned back as they danced as one.  He started to like the idea of dancing, at least this one time.  Before they could leave the dance floor a slow song came on.  She turned and went into his arms as her arms went around his neck.  He wasn’t much taller than her but they fit together perfectly.  His hands were around her waist as she kissed him before the song ended with her hands in his hair.  He responded eagerly then smiled as they went back to the bar to take their seats.

    “Thanks.”
“It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” he said with a smile.
He had begun to unwind and it felt good to just relax.  He found out she lived with her mother and her daughter, Amber, in house across town.  A small two story Tudor she said with a sigh.
“It sounds nice, you been here long?”
“About eighteen months, I am taking nursing classes and working at the dental office,” she said before sipping the last of her drink. 
Dean offered to walk her to her car and she said he could follow her home.
“If you like,” she said with a smile.
And she isn’t shy, I like a girl that knows what she wants.
On the way out the blonde grabbed him by the arm, “I knew she was a whore,” she whispered to him,” before he shook her hand off his arm.
“Funny, I thought that was what you were,” he said without looking back.
Ari had kept walking because she knew what the other girls were about, she met Dean at the door.   

    He put his arm around her as he walked her to her 1965 navy blue Camaro that was parked next to the Impala.  He had admired the car earlier.
“Nice ride.”
“It was my grandfather’s last hurrah,” she laughed he used to speed around in this thing all over our old town.”
“Where was that?”
She hesitated.
“Waukegan, Illinois just north of Chicago,” she said before she opened her door to get in.
“I’ll be right behind you,” he said as he closed her door once she got in.

    Once they were at the house, he followed her upstairs.  There were two rooms; her office and a guest room.
“I don’t want to wake anyone downstairs, they go to bed early,” she explained before she shut the door.
The room was smaller but it held a television, a bed, a dresser and it had a nice window seat, which helped the room seem larger at second glance.  When the door was shut he pushed her against it so he could kiss her slow and deliberate.  Her hands went in his hair immediately as his hands slid up her shirt.  After a few minutes he picked her up to lie her on the bed to get comfortable but his lips never left hers.  He had undone her bra since it was a front clasp and he massaged her breasts.  She stopped long enough for him to take off her sweater and her his shirt.  She admired his muscled chest and arms while she threw the bra to the floor.  Dean laughed. 
“We can take this slow we have all night, right?”
She bit her lip and nodded.  In her old business as a call girl slow had never been the order of the day.  The men just wanted to “get off” and go to sleep while she prayed that she could get out of the business as soon as possible.

    While she was lost in thought Dean kissed her neck and ran his hands over her stomach.  After a minute she reached for his zipper so he leaned up to drop both his underwear and pants to the carpet.  She watched him as she bit her lip it had been more than two years since she had been in a relationship with a man that she could make love to without being paid.  The last guy had found out about her job and gone running without letting her explain her situation.  Being an escort had been one thing but when the business was taken over by  a big time Chicago pimp things had gone down hill fast.  Most of the girls who had tried to get out had been killed or gone missing she had lucked out and left the business to change her name and get far away.  She didn’t know if she would ever see Dean again but he seemed like a decent enough guy.  He had told her he was a private investigator but he would be around for another week or so.

    She leaned up to kiss him and realized his hand was between her legs. She moved to take her pants off but he offered to do it.  He slid down her zipper slowly as he took in the black lace panties she wore.  He rose up then removed her pants before he slowly pulled down the underwear taking the sight of her private parts at his leisure. She grinned, no one had ever looked at her as though they were pleased with her assets, it was always about pleasing  them. She appreciated his stare more than he would know. 
“You are so beautiful,” he said almost to himself. 
“You’re not too bad yourself,” she said as she pulled him back down as he lay over her. 
“Everything is covered, right?” he asked before he raised her legs.
He ached to be inside of her but he had taken the foil packet from his pants before they landed on the floor.
“All covered but if you feel better with a condom then I don’t mind.”

    He shrugged and slid it on as she watched.  He was inside of her a moment later, her legs went around his back out of instinct.  He pushed in deep and she loved the way it felt.  She had been wet almost from the moment he had spoken to her, earlier.  He got in a rhythm but he didn’t forget about her, he kept kissing her repeatedly as she ran her hands through his hair then over his back and firm behind.  When he came he reached between them to gently rub her to climax too, that was something new for her and the intense feeling shot through her body. She moaned as the sensations settled down. He lay beside her and pulled her into his arms, her head on his shoulder.  She smiled to herself and fell asleep a few minutes later. 

    Two hours passed before Dean decided he had better leave because he didn’t think her daughter should see him there. I never been with a woman who had a kid at home, this could get tricky. Just before he got up she began to toss in her sleep, then he realized she was having a dream. 
“No, no,” she screamed out then sat up to look around.
Her scream wasn’t very loud but Dean could see by the look on her face the dream must have been horrible.  She seemed sad.
“You okay?”
She bit her lip, for a moment he wondered if she remembered who he was.
“Yeah, I keep having the same dream about being chased by black dogs, and…”
He pulled her back into his arms, “And what?”
“They have just killed my child and now they have come for me,” she said as she looked up at him.
“Oh,, how long?”
“Um, wow, since my father died about a year ago.”
Dean did not say what he was thinking.  Had he run into another hunt? Was she dreaming about hellhounds?  He hoped not for her sake.  They needed to discuss it when she was awake.
“No, that doesn’t sound good,” was all he said before he leaned his head against hers.

    His night had not turned out the way he had planned, but he believed it was better.  He leaned down to kiss her again just before she straddled him.  She was full of surprises, he had begun to like them already. 
“It’s getting to be daylight can we have a quickie before you leave?” she asked innocently. 
“Oh, I think we can do that,” he said before he flipped her on her back. 
   
    Sam called Dean just as he drove up to the motel.
“Yeah, Sammy, I’m here,” he said into the phone as he walked into the room.
“Cute.” Sam said as he rubbed his eyes.
Sam stood in the middle of the floor with his shower things in his hand.
“Where have you been? Or should I even ask?”
“You can ask but I may not tell you,” Dean said as he plopped down on his bed.
“You look awfully perky, I guess you got laid last night.  And maybe even this morning too,” Sam said before he went in the bathroom without waiting for a reply.
Dean laughed, his brother knew his MO, but he didn’t know everything.
 
    After the showers they went to the diner to eat.  He had promised Ari he would call her after work so there was plenty of time to do the research they needed to do on the case they were on. 
“Sammy I have a date tonight do you have somewhere you could go?”
“Oh Dean, you mean I can’t stay in the room and watch my porn?” Sam teased.
“Yeah, right, like you have taken advantage of those websites.  I know you were working you can’t fool me,” Dean teased back.
“So who is the girl?”
“Someone I met,” Dean said mysteriously.
“Well I figured it was a girl, since you don’t go the other way,” his brother said as he rolled his eyes.
“And don’t you forget it.”
“So she lives around here?  I don’t suppose you told her the family secret the way you did Cassie?”
Dean glared at Sam, he knew better than to bring up Cassie’s name.  She was a sore spot with him at this point.  As much as he wanted to go back to her he refused to put her in danger but her he was with someone else that could be hurt also.  Maybe he was wrong to even consider getting close with anyone, if even for a time.  They had to find that damn Demon to get rid of it.  He did not want to live his entire life avoiding relationships.
“Sorry,” Sam said as he ate his pancakes.
“As I was about to say she is a local; she has a three year old daughter and we are going to a school play,,,”
Sam almost gagged on his food, from laughing.
“Before we take her back to her grandmother for the evening.”
“You? At a school play?”
“Ari says she is a good little actress.  Hey, it will only be for an hour or so, I can do that.  I will at least try to grin and bare it.  Ari seems nice.”
“She was a one night stand that you are extending to two nights…”
“Don’t say it.  I like her she knows we are leaving.  Also I think she may be having problems with hellhounds.
“What?  That can’t be good.”
Dean explained he needed more information and he didn’t want to scare her unnecessarily.  Besides she seemed like a nice woman who he wanted to get to know. 

    Sam sighed.
“Don’t get her hopes up Dean.”
Dean knew what Sam meant, no matter how long they stayed they would eventually need to leave.  Part of Dean hoped that he would be able to help her and leave; no harm no foul. The rest of him hoped he would be able to see her now and again but with a  kid it could get messy.  He decided to just enjoy what time they had together.  Why did their lives have to be so complicated?
“I know Sam and I do not plan on telling her the family secret, so don’t worry so much Francis.”


TBC