[Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:
Alice Darhling is a Victorian-era young woman whose life is about to take a hedonistic turn when a vile Lord darkens her doorstep and becomes the catalyst that spirits her away to Wonderland.


An erotic revision of Alice in Wonderland. This is not your mother's old tale.

Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Books, Original Fiction, Miscellaneous
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Erotica, Fantasy
Story Status: On hiatus indefinitely
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Original Characters, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: A Fantasy Chronicle
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 9778 Read: 11347
Published: 17/02/11 Updated: 30/03/11
Story Notes:
Well this is a love child (the series in entirety) as well as the newness of trying my hand as a story of the erotic persuasion. I wanted to begin with Snow White (which is underway) but when the concept of this came up in my twisted mind, the flood gates were opened and I found myself clacking away at the keyboard, it was simply perfect. I'm alittle daunted (I admit) by this because it's out of the comfort zone but I must see it through or I might go crazy!

Although I can lay claim to my characters (with a tasteful blend with the classics), it's of course heavily influenced by Carroll and and the 1950's film especially. Also, it shares elements with the 2010 Wonderland so it's all around a grab from here and there while being true to my vision. But all in all this is NOT you childhood Wonderland!

1. All Good Things (Must Come to an End) by Poppy Velour [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6055 words)

DISCLAIMER: All publically recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


We meet Alice...

2. Wounded Rhymes by Poppy Velour [Reviews - 0] (3723 words)

Certain motives are revealed...