Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


He walked thru the cold mid night air. He could feel the cool air press against his flesh all the way down to his bones. But no matter how cold he was he loved this feeling, there was something about the winter that made him feel warm inside even in the icy winter chill. He held his head down only seeing his foot steps in his view as they took steps one by one heading him closer to his destination.

He continued to walk down the few blocks towards his apartment building, he turned down a short corner and suddenly he felt someone bump into him and felt a warm liquid pour into his chest. He looked down at himself and smelled the fresh coffee seeping from his now drenched coat.

“Oh I am so sorry”

He heard her voice before he even looked up to see her face. She looked down at him as he brushed off his coat. And he watched as her honey caramel colored hand brushed against his coat. He then looked up and locked his eyes with hers. Staring at her beautiful green almond shaped eyes. And suddenly he zoned out.

He saw himself lying back in a huge vintage tub surrounded by water and red rose petals. And he felt a small delicate hand slowly caress up his bare chest all the way up to his neck and gently grab a hold of it tilting his head forward. He looked down and stared into her almond shaped, green eyes, and looked into her beautiful face. She gave a sexy seductive grin at him, and then she gently kissed him, slithering her tongue into his mouth like a snake.

The kiss was short but sweet, and wet. She then trailed her tongue along his neckline leaving her trail of kisses onto his flesh, stopping at his chest. She looked up at him and took a quick glance and then without warning she left her mark on him and bit into his chest drawing blood and sucking it into her mouth. He gasped as he felt the puncture of her teeth into his flesh, and he then snapped out of his trance and grabbed his chest, as if he could feel the bite he had just envisioned.   

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

He heard her ask. He looked up at her somewhat confused of what he had just experienced and seen. He didn’t even remember that memory. But he knew it wasn’t a dream, it was too vivid. He blushed at the thought. He had his share of women that he had in his bed. He didn’t deny that he loved sex. Sex over love is what he preferred. It was less drama and no strings attached. The best of both worlds in his case. He never remembered the names or the faces because they were usually just a one night stand. So he was a bit baffled that he remembered this night.

From what he gathered from it even though he didn’t quite remember doing it. He least knew that she was real wild, to bite him like that. But he liked it. And soon his lower region was taking over his brain.

“Are you okay?”He heard her ask again, and he snapped out of his thoughts.

“Oh it’s okay, it was just an accident. Don’t worry about it.”

Her facial expression changed and she seemed calmer. She wondered what he had on his mind.

“Have we met before?” He asked.

She looked into his face suddenly a bit startled, Surprised that he had asked. The truth was she wasn’t really sure, though she somehow felt like they had met before. She hesitated her answer as she thought about it.

“Um... maybe… I don’t know… are you sure you’re alright because…” She said trying to change the subject. He smiled at her as he cut her off.

“No worries it’s just a coat, I can just wash it when I get home, I live right down the street anyway.” 

“Okay well again I am really sorry. I should watch where I’m going next time.”

“No need to apologize it was an accident. Um…” He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill.

“Here’s a little something to replace you’re coffee.”

She looked at him and smiled.

“Oh thank you but I can’t take that.”

“No its fine, you did spill it all over me, the least I can do is reimburse you. Go ahead, take it.”

He held out his hand, and she looked at his hand contemplating on if she should take the money. She slightly bit her lip, and looked back up at him staring into his glassy blue eyes. It was if she was looking into an ocean. They were so blue and clear, and yet so familiar.

“Okay…” She said calmly as she reached with her hand and took the ten dollar bill from the palm of his hand.

“Thank you”

She said softly as she began to walk in the direction he was coming from.”He watched as she walked a little passed him. Her dark long hair that was to her waist blew in the wind. He looked at her tiny petite frame and down the curve of her back. He couldn’t just let her go, after all he felt connected to her someway. He knew that they had met before.

“Hey! Wait!”

She turned around and looked back at him. Her hair blew across her face and she tucked it behind her ear.

“Yes” He looked at her impaled by her beauty, she was so gorgeous. He slightly smiled at her.

“What is your name if you don’t mind me asking?” She smiled.

“My name is Alexandra Harper, and yours?”

He didn’t recognize the name at all, but he never was the one to remember names, let along faces.

“Shane Pierre…”

He said back to her. She hesitated her next thought and question but she just had to ask. She couldn’t just walk away at this moment. There was just something about him that she didn’t want to let him go.

“Do you want to join me for a hot cup of coffee, my treat.” She said holding out the ten in her hand that he had just gave her with a smile on her face. She figured it was the least she could do since he was technically paying. He chuckled a bit looking at her gesture.

“Yeah sure, since you’re paying and all.”

She couldn’t contain her slight laugh as he smiled walking towards her. There was a café right down the street, and they walked together side by side, having small talk along the way. Just in that little amount of time he felt his likeness for her grow. But yet he still couldn’t get that image that he had earlier out of his mind. He had never had an experience like that before. Where he zoned out and saw himself in a different place, a flashback of a memory of some sort. One thing he did know is that they had met before he just couldn't remeber when.

They walked into the coffee shop and took a seat at one of the booths. She sat on one side, and he on the other. A moment later a waiter came to their table.

“Hi My name is Meagan I will be you’re waiter tonight… What can I get for you two?” Shane gestured for Alexandra to speak first.

“Oh Megs you know the usual for me.”

“Uh huh a caramel macchiato and what can I get got you?”

“Um… I’ll just have a regular coffee.”

“Alright…” Meagan said as she wrote down their orders on a small note pad.

“... Alex… you were just in her girl.” The waiter said looking at Alexandra.

“Um yeah… I had a little accident on the way home and needed a refill.” The waiter glanced at the man sitting across from Alexandra. She leaned down towards Alexandra, still glancing at Shane.

“I see that’s not all you needed. He’s cute…” Alexandra smirked up at Megan slightly embarrassed. Shane flashed a smile he found Meagan’s comment and Alexandra's embarrsement quite amusing.

“Alright I’ll be back with you’re drinks in a moment.”

“So you must come in here often if they know you by name?”“Um yeah this is like my second home. Plus Megs is like a sister to me, she's my best friend. I started working here when I was sixteen, all the way up into my senior year of college. this is actually where I met Meagan, her family owns the cafe. They are like family to me. Perhaps this is where you’ve seen me before… working here a while ago.”

“Huh?” He asked confused by her last comment.

“You said that I looked familiar, I was just stating that maybe you saw me in here.” But she wasn’t too sure that it was the case either. She was just trying to get an answer out of him to see what he knew.

“Oh yeah… maybe…” Was all that he could say.

“Here you guys go…”
They both looked up to see Megan the waiter setting their drinks down on the table. Then she walked away. They were both quiet as they took a sip of their coffees. He thought about what she had just said, and he looked around the room. But yet he didn’t recognize anything. He had never been in this coffee shop before. There is no way he could’ve met her here. But as he thought on his vision a little more he remembered the face, her eyes lips, and her delicate hand.

It was the same woman he was looking at right in front of him sipping down a caramel macchiato. And it hit he knew her from a passed sexual encounter… he smiled to himself, thinking of that bite that she gave upon his chest. And again he started to blush. She caught him smiling at her. And she grinned back.

“What’s so amusing?” She asked.He shook his head.

“I finally remember where I know you from but I’d rather not say.” She smiled again, man he already loved her smile. He blushed.

“Come on tell me. Help us both out, because I have no recollection at all.” She was anxious to know his answer.

“Well it’s just that its really crazy. I don’t want to offend you. Seeing as though you don’t remember, it must have been a while ago. Because I barley remember myself. But when I saw you’re face and those beautiful green eyes it came to me where I had met you from.”

“You do? Well tell me because maybe you can jog my memory.” He hesitated.

“Okay… well… we… slept together.”
He saw her facial expression change from a smile into a sudden confused frown.

“Uh I think you have me confused with someone else.” She said with a slight attitude.

“No trust me it was you… I remember because of your green eyes, they stood out to me and your face. I know it sounds crazy but I remembered it, when we met tonight. It was you and I and we were in some big hot tub surrounded by red rose petals, and…”

Her heart suddenly began to pound so fast as if it were going to beat out of her chest and her eyes widen. And as she continued to listen to his vivid memory she was even more startled, and confused then ever before. All she could think to do was get out of that café and out of his sight. She gathered her purse and stood up, placing the ten dollar bill on the table.

“Hey where are you going…” He looked up at her confused. She took a quick glance at him, but didn’t say anything. She just turned around, and walked out the door.

“Hey Wait Alexandra! I didn't mean to offend you!” He said as he rushed out of his seat and followed after her. But when he got out the door he saw her getting into a yellow taxi cab, and it sped off.  He rubbed his hand through his dark blonde hair.

“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything.” He sighed to himself and began walking back in the other direction into the cold night air. 

 






Chapter End Notes:
Leave a comment tell me what you think. I don't really know where I'm going with this but we'll see. Hope you like it so far tell me what you think. There is more to come.