Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

      Thank you Jamaic and Kat for the help. Love you guys.




Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Trina was in her bedroom drawing a dress she was going to make for a client of hers. She was at home on a Saturday night and wish she was out on a date like so many other people.  Usually, she and Tanya would have a girl’s night out or stay at home watching bad chick flicks and pig out on junk food but Tanya was in Florida with Jay. She was glad for her friend, but a little jealous at the same time. She wished could find what Tanya has with Jay. The phone suddenly rang playing the ringtone “Thank you for being a friend.”  She knew it was Tanya.

 

 

 

"Hey girl, so how are things in Florida?”

 

 

 

"Everything is great just sitting in bed with Jay watching some movies, I wanted to give you a call to see what you were up too."

 

 

 

“You know, same old same old, busy day at work had a customer who had a stick up her ass. She had the guts to tell me that I didn't know a thing about fashion and that my clothes look like a five year old designed them."

 

 

 

“Wow! Knowing you girl, what did you say to her?"

 

 

 

“I told her that she could go somewhere else to shop and that I'm not going to get fashion advice from a lady who shoes look like she bought them at the 99 cent store. Then she left with her dog who look like a monkey ass.”

 

 

 

“Oh my god, girl, you are crazy as hell for saying that to her but I don't blame you some people are just very rude.  Anyway, I’m calling to let you know we are going to head to Tony's house tomorrow to watch a baseball game.”

 

 

 

"Do you want me to say something like hi to him?"

 

 

 

“Yeah you could say something to him like stop using the tan machine so much he looks like a big ompa lumpa."

 

 

 

“Anything besides that?”  Tanya asked with a laugh.

 

 

 

"I think you guys will make a cute couple. You should go out on a date with him.”

 

 

 

“Oh hell no, I can't go out on a date with again, not after I almost lost my life from the first one."

 

 

 

“Hold up, you mean you went out with “Mr. Break your back in a sexy way” and you didn't tell me?"

 

 

 

“Yes, I went out on a date with him he asked me out the day he was at the gym. We were in the same yoga class when he asked me out so I decided to give him chance, but girl it was the worst so call romantic date I ever had."

 

 

 

“Well girl give me the details I have to know what happen."

 

 

 

“Ok so we went to this romantic restaurant called “Little Italy."

 

 

 

    

 

The previous night, Trina’s date…

 

                                                                  

 

Trina had just finished putting on her lip gloss when the doorbell rang. It was Tony.  She thought he was cute, actually she thought he was extremely sexy as hell but wouldn't tell him that. He was going to take her to a very nice romantic spot called Little Italy.  She went to check herself in mirror before she answered the door. 

 

 

 

 She opened the door and there he was looking like a walking sex on a stick.  Tony was wearing a black two piece suit. He had on a white dress shirt underneath his jacket and the first top three buttons were open. She stared at his sexy chest and she liked what she saw.  He was hiding something behind his back as he stepped in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

 

 

 

“Hello there sexy, you’re looking good tonight."

 

 

 

“Thank you. You’re not looking too bad yourself. What’s behind your back?"

 

 

 

“Something to go with your dress." 

 

 

 

 Tony looked Trina over and liked what he saw. She was wearing a little white cream dress. It was sleeve less and had a gold ribbon around the waist line. She was wearing a pair of white cream colored Louie open toe leather pumps. He was glad she decided to wear them; the shoes made her legs look even sexier. He loved how the dress looked against her milk chocolate skin.

 

 

 

"It’s a red rose, hope you like it."

 

 

 

“Thank you."

 

 

 

 He handed her the flower and she poked herself with it.

 

 

 

  "Oh was a thorn on it?" Tony asked her.

 

 

 

  "Yes it was but it’s ok, it happens." She went to get a band aid to put on her finger.

 

 

 

  “Well again sorry about that. Let’s head out, don't want to be late.”

 

 

 

 She grabbed her purse and they headed out the house.  They arrived at the restaurant. She had always wanted to come here and was glad that Tony had brought her. He opened the door for her and grabbed her hand leading her to the restaurant. He couldn't stop starring at her. He was looking so hard he ran straight into the door.

 

 

 

  "Oh my god, are you alright?" She couldn't believe he ran into the door.

 

 

 

  "Yeah I'm alright just a little bruised." He couldn't believe he ran into the door. He felt like the biggest idiot in the world. So far, he’d given her a rose with a thorn on it and then he ran into a door. He opened the door for her and they walk to the host stand.

 

 

 

  "Welcome to” Little Italy” world best Italian food in world."

 

 

 

  "Hello I have a reservation under the name Bryce."

 

 

 

 "Oh yes Mr. Bryce, we have a table for two, just follow your waiter to your table." They followed the waiter to the table. Tony reached over to pull out the chair for Trina when he heard someone yell his name. Distracted, he turned to see who was trying to get his attention and pulled out the chair too far causing Trina to land on her butt.

 

 

 

Everyone rush to see if she was alright. She laughed it off so people would think everything was fine, but she wanted to kill his ass. Here she was on the floor because so call Mr. Smooth pulled out her chair too far. He reached down to help her up and she whispered in his ear that she wanted to kill him right now, but he gave her a puppy dog look and she let it go for now.

 

 

 

"For the millionth time I'm so sorry about the rose and the chair thing."

 

 

 

"It’s ok let just sit down and order our food."  The waiter came over and asked if they were ready. Tony tried to impress Trina by ordering their meal in Italian. Trina had a bad feeling that was going to be a huge mistake.

 

 

 

"Yes we are ready to order."  I would like you to desidero leccare le mie palle.

 

 

 

"Well I get off in half an hour. My place is across the street.  I wouldn't mind licking them all night." The waiter Adam said to him giving him a sexy wink. Tony didn't understand why that guy said it until Trina pointed out to him.

 

 

 

“You just told our waiter you want him to lick your balls." She was couldn't believe he said it. She knew it was going to end crazy when he said he want to order the food in Italian.

 

 

 

"I said what?  No, I was trying to order our food, just bring us the chicken parmesan with two salads please." He didn't know what was going on with him. Usually he was a lot smoother than this but for some reason he kept getting nervous around her. They ate the food in silent and talked a little. He was afraid to say anything in English or Italian. He reached over to get a slice of bread and knocked her glass of red wine on her dress.

 

 

 

“Again, sorry about the wine let me help you with that."

 

 

 

"No thanks I got this, always wanted to have red wine spill on a $300 dollar dress." Trina ran to the bathroom and tried to get the stain out.  As she was cleaning her dress, she heard someone scream “Fire!” She ran out the doors and couldn't believe that a fire happened. She was in the bathroom for 30 seconds and wondered what happen. She saw Tony and ran to him.

 

 

 

"What’s going on?  What happen? I was in the bathroom and next thing I know I hear someone screaming “Fire!”

 

 

 

"Well see what happen was, I was on my way to check up on you when I kind of knocked the waiter down which caused him to run into a very small candle and which caused a tiny little fire.”  

 

 

 

She looked at him in disbelief. They watched as the fire fighters put out the blaze. There was nothing left but a sign that said “Little aly.” After talking to the police and trying to make sure the owner didn't try to kill Tony again, they got into the car and he drove her home.

 

 

 

"Well this has been an interesting date. I never been on a date when a man had me on my ass, spill red wine on my dress, asked a waiter to lick his balls, and set a restaurant on fire that’s been in that family for over 60 years. "

 

 

 

"Well you can never say you didn't feel the heat going on with you and me," he said laughing. Trina started laughing too, she couldn't help it.

 

 

 

“I would ask would you like to do this again, but I have feeling it won't happen," Tony said to her.

 

 

 

"Yeah I think it best for you and for the safety of people that we don't go out again." She opened the car door and headed to the house.

 

 

 

Back to the present…

 

 

 

"Wow, well I don't blame you for not wanting to go out with Tony again,” Tanya said laughing.

 

 

 

"Exactly, I want to live another day and not worry that I might need a helmet next time," Trina said.

 

 

 

"Well girl, thanks for the laugh. I have to get off the phone, me and Jay are about to umm work out," Tanya said.

 

 

 

"By work out, you mean you going to slut it up for him,” Trina said with a laugh.

 

 

 

"Whatever, bye girl."

 

 

 

Trina hung up the phone, she didn’t know why, but for some reason in a small way, she hoped to see Tony again. Who knew what would happen if she did, but she knew one thing for sure, knowing Tony, it was going to be one wild ride.

 

 

 

                                                        The end.





Chapter End Notes:

Well I hope you guys enjoy it and had a very good laugh.