Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will add the female characters when they appear in the story. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Mario Henson

 

 

Andres Henson

 

 

Blake Henson

 

 

Lucas Henson

 

Prologue


My body shook furiously as the pain rushed through my veins. I flinched and tried to turn on the bed while a numerous amount of hands held me down. A sharp needle was injected deep into my arm and I screamed as the numbness suddenly crept up my legs. The still hot air of the room broke my body out into a heavy sweat. As I looked around the room, all I could see were blurry faces but I could hear the voices and constant chatter clearly. 

"What did you do?!" One man shouted.

"He saw me. I had to do something." Another voice pleaded. 

"You are a disgrace to this family! He's not going to survive unless we watch over him! What could posses you to do something like this?!"

My vision slowly blacked out but my hearing was starting to pick up on everything. The constant contact of metal tools clicking together. The pen that somebody was banging against a hard surface. A sudden ring of a telephone in the distance. The fast paced heart beat of the person standing next to me.

My sense of smell suddenly picked up on the musk cigarette smell of the room. The chicken that was close in proximity and the strong cologne that somebody was wearing proudly. Just seconds ago I had barely smelled anything. Now I could smell the chlorine in the water that had to be close by. 

My thoughts were running into each other and my body was now fully numb, void of any pain. I listened to the voice that had now become familiar.

"I'll take care of him. It was a mistake. He won't remember anything by morning." The voice was deep and relaxed.

The last thing that I remembered was running around in the forest, chasing after dozens of fireflies and catching them in my lucky jar. 

"What about his parents?! My god they live down the street from us."

The conversation haunted me. What happened? Why was I in so much pain? Who were these people? Fear filled thoughts plagued my mind. A terror that only I could feel, washed over me. It was a terror that was worst than the boogeyman or the blank darkness that spread across my room at night. This terror was going to take me away from the family that I loved and the friends that I deeply cherished.

"We'll move to a new city, far away from this dump. He'll be one of our own."

I wish I could've jumped up and told them that I didn't want to go to wherever they were moving. The local carnival would be here next week and my birthday was coming up. My mom promised that she would hire a clown that would paint my friends faces and blow up colorful balloons into small animals. 

A pain began to manifest behind my closed eye lids. It felt like a thousand bees were stinging my eyes at once. It was an excruciating pain that pulled me out of my silence. 

"Help me." My words came out as a slurred whisper since my lips were numb. I could suddenly feel my dry tongue expand in my mouth and I had the sudden urge to want to drink. I could feel my heart beat slow down into a steady rhythm.

I had experienced pain when I fell off of my bike and scraped my knee. I had experienced pain when the bully in my class beat me up when I didn't want to give him my lunch money. But this pain that was digging at my eyes outmatched those previous events by far. 

"He might not make it." 

"Help." I whispered. My words came out low and stifled. "Mommy."

"He's in too much pain. Give him the anesthetic."