Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Dracey Michaels is an original character from another story played by Jurnee Smollett.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


dj 

 

Dara Jensen is the ADA of Los Angeles. She is secretly engaged to Justus Ward. She and Dracey are bitter enemies. T. Marshall Travers is the District Attorney of Los Angeles County. He blackmailed Dara into sleeping with him to keep her position. He is literally holding her life in his hands. She is keeping the ordeal from Justus.

 

jw 

 

Justus Ward is a partner with Jessica Griffin in their law firm. He is engaged to Dara Jensen. He has been after Dara from the moment they met and he finally caught her. T. Marshall sets up Justus on bribery charges and Justus is arrested. He ordered Dara to prosecute him. She wins and Justus is sentenced to jail.

 

ew 

 

Evangeline Williamson is dating Neil Winters. She is the owner of The Los Angeles Express Newspaper. She always gets her own way at any cost. She and T. Marshall are great friends and allies. She despises Dracey Michaels.

 

mw 

 

Malcolm Winters is the Senior Photographer of the L. A. Express. He's been dating Drucilla for about one year. He was married to her sister, Olivia. He cheated on her with Evangeline and Drucilla. He ended up with Dru. He does not know how to be faithful to one woman. He and Jamal are best friends.

 

dw 

 

Drucilla Winters owns her own cosmetics company, Beautiful. She is married to Malcolm Winters. She went to Eclipse Club where someone slipped an Afilo in her drink. She woke up in bed with her Marketing Director, Ren Chambers. She is now pregnant. She's not sure who's the father. She is Keesha Ward's best friend.

 

tmt 

 

T. Marshall Travers is the corrupt District Attorney of Los Angeles County. He had a public affair with Dracey Michaels. He is getting a divorce from Olivia. He will do what ever it takes to win a case. He's been trying to bring down Jamal Woods for the longest, but his cousin Dara always gets him off. He and Justus do not get along to say the least. He's blackmailing Dara into sleeping with him to keep her job.

 

dm 

 

Dracey Michaels is the CEO at Vision TEch. She is their youngest executive by far. She has been after T. Marshall for years and finally got her man. She loves to cause trouble wherever she goes. She is toying around with Remy Boudreau. She murdered her father to take over the company. He was going to give it to his son, RJ Gannon, who doesn't know Malik Michaels was his biological father.

 

nw 

 

Neil Winters works for The L.A Express as the Editor in Chief of The Los Angeles Express. He was married to Drucilla for the third time until she slept with his brother, Malcolm who also works at the newspaper. He and Dru have one daughter, Lily. He is currently dating his boss, Evangeline Williamson.

 

ow 

 

Olivia Winters is a heart specialist at Beth Israel Memorial. She is married to T. Marshall Travers. They are in the process of a divorce. She has been married two times prior to Marshall. All three of her husbands have cheated on her and left her for someone else. She vowed to get revenge on Dracey Michaels. One the eve of her nervous breakdown she tried to kill her and ended up in the psych ward.

 

kw 

 

Keesha Ward is currently dating Dara Jensen’s cousin, Jamal Woods. She works for the WSB. In the past she was involved with one of the most powerful mobsters in Port Charles, New York. Antonio Vega is her partner. They are investigating a double agent who is working in the WSB and the DVX. Antonio is the double agent she’s looking for. He almost kills Jamal.

 

jw 

 

Jamal Woods is dating Keesha Ward. He co-owns his own club, The Eclipse, with Remy Boudreau.  He's trying to live an honest life but his past dealings keep pulling him back. He and RJ Gannon were business partners in the past. He’s also trying to make things work with Keesha Ward, who is not looking to get involved with another criminal.

 

mt 

 

Marcus Taggert is the police chief of the LAPD. He is happily married to Alexander ‘Lexie’ DiMera. They have one child, Symphony. He has been trying to bring down her father Stefeno DiMera for the past six years. Alexandra has been helping Stefeno cover his tracks every step of the way.

 

jg 

 

Jessica Griffin is Justus partner at their law firm, Ward and Griffin. She has a 17 year old daughter, Bonnie from a one night stand with T. Marshall Travers. But he doesn't know she's his daughter. She is married to RJ Gannon. They are total opposites but they learned to over come the obstacles and are totally in love.

 

rjg 

 

RJ Gannon owns the bar, Scandal. It is located directly across the street from The Eclipse. RJ has been trying to stay legit for the past three years as a promise to his daughter Keri. He's finding that harder to do with all of his former influences around him. He and Jamal Wood are former business partners. He does not like his son-in law, Antonio Vega. He thinks Antonio is hiding something and intends to find out what it is.

 

gc 

 

Gia Campbell is the cover girl for Beautiful. After breaking up with the love of her life she decided to go to law school. She is really great friends with Frankie Hubbard. They are discovering their hidden feelings but are afraid to explore them because he dated her best friend Dracey Michaels.

 

kr 

 

Keri Reynolds is a professor @ UCLA. She is married to Antonio Vega. They have one daughter, Jaime. She does not get along with her father’s girlfriend, Jessica. During her fist pregnancy, she lost the baby and Antonio had an affair with Dracey Michaels. It nearly killed her. They are finally getting back on track.

 

rb 

 

Remy Boudreau is a police office in the LAPD. His mentor and father figure has always been Marcus Taggert. Using his badge, he helped his good friend Jamal out of a lot of situations. He is currently toying around with Dracey Michaels but his heart is aching for his former professor Keri Reynolds.