Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Through the Years is a collection of short stories about Lori and Justin. From first kiss, crush, sweet sixteens, fights, school and moving away. Just how these two childhood friends were there for each other. Its part of the Perfect Blend series, i hope you like it. Some chapters from Take My Hand will refer back to here. So please enjoy.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, heres another one of my many ideas. This is a short story collection, giving history about Lori and Justin. Lori is my org. character. I am use Justin Timberlake as lead, it will somewhat follow his life line (mmc, nsync and solo) but my own twist ofcourse. I hope everyone enjoys it,

Dani




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The little girl stared straight ahead at the closed door; unable to move. Joyous laughter and chatter filled the busy room, but it all fell silent in her ears.  As she continued to stare at the door where her parents had just walked out of and left her behind. Alone, that was until he appeared…

 

“What are we lookin’ at?” a tiny voice asked, popping up next to her.

 

Alone, in a room full of complete strangers, people that were not her mother or father, not even her knuckle headed brother.

 

 “Hi I’m Justin”

 

It was the first day of school, kindergarten to be exact.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

And also the first time there was no one around to hold her hand, to tell her everything was okay. Her blurry version still fixed on the door willing it to open, one last time, but it didn’t. Hesitantly she turned to reply, only for her hazel brown to have met sky blue eyes.

 

“Lorraine.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” He says with a bright toothless grin.

 

And for the first time she started to relax and shared the same smile. “Nice to meet you too”

 

Justin reaches over to wipe away a tear that she hadn’t known fallen, as the teacher called everyone to the center of the room.

 

“Justin! Over here,” a boy calls across the room.

 

Pulling his hand back quickly, he glances back to see his friend waving at him and turns back to her. “Come on, come sit with us,” he says to her already taking her hand in his before her reply.

 

However she didn’t resist and let him lead her towards the group of kids never letting go.

 

Little did they know then, this would lead to so much more…

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, I hope you like the idea so far. Reviews are greatly appricated. ;o) 

Dani