Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I do not own Doctor Who or Supernatural. But it would be awesome if I did.

*This fic contains spoilers for series 1-4 of Doctor Who and seasons 1-3 of Supernatural.*





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Martha Jones


user posted image

Now a fully qualified doctor, Martha's previous adventures with the Doctor have equipped her to help defend the Earth from aliens alongside UNIT and Torchwood. But she still has the Doctor on speed dial... just in case.

The Doctor

user posted image

He's a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. He's 903 years old. If there's danger, he's the man who's going to save your life - and everyone on your planet. Got a problem with that?

Donna Nobel

user posted image

From runaway bride to galactic traveller, Donna's giving up the 9-5 routine and is ready to explore the Universe. Just don't assume that she and the Doctor are an item.


Jack Harkness

user posted image

A dashing intergalactic rogue and indestructible man of action, Captain Jack Harkness was a former companion of the Doctor, who now runs the Cardiff branch of Torchwood, a covert organization that deals with extraterrestrial activities on Earth.


The Master

user posted image

He was a renegade Time Lord who is the greatest individual enemy of the Doctor. His latest attempt at world domination was defeated by a very determined, very brilliant Martha Jones, and he later died in The Doctor’s arms.


Dean and Sam Winchester

user posted image

Sam and Dean were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go "bump in the night" after his wife, Mary, was murdered by something supernaturally evil when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey together, fighting evil along the way, When their father dies striking a deal with the very same devil that had killed his wife, the brothers, now alone and without their mentor, are determined to finish the crusade their father started.

Bobby Singer

user posted image


Bobby is a hunter like the Winchesters. He runs an auto salvage yard as his day job, and is a go-to guy for supernatural research.



Ruby

user posted image

A demon who operates in a grey area, she swings a mean blade and a soft spot for Sam Winchester.

Lilith

user posted image

Destroyer of children and seducer of men, Lilith harbors immense power and rank in the demonic world. Has a soft spot for Dean Winchester’s immortal soul.


John Winchester

user posted image

Father of Dean and Sam, John raised his sons to be demon hunters after seeing his wife killed by a supernatural being. He gave his life to a demon so Dean could live, but not before making sure that Dean would look after his little brother.