Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Golden Bells and Serpent Gods

Part 1 of 3

Spock suppressed a sigh as he watched the goings on around him. Yet again he was part of a landing party that beamed down onto a new planet only to find it occupied by a seemingly omnipotent being. Their preliminary scans had shown that Hytherox IV, as they had come to call the planet, had a rich deposit of dilithium crystals. He had coordinated an away team that was tasked with the duty of mapping the location of the crystal deposit, determining if and how the crystals should be mined and negotiating with the local populace for the rights to mine the crystals. For this important task, Spock recruited an away team consisting of himself, the captain, Mr. Scott, Lt. Masters, Doctor McCoy and Lt. Uhura in addition to a few security personnel.

The being called himself Mixcoatl, the Aztec god of the hunt. The landing party found themselves in the middle of what was strikingly similar to an ancient Terran temple from the Aztec period. The being, in the form of a humanoid of impressive stature and build, wore a skirt festooned with feathers and inlaid stones, an impressive feather headdress, sandals, what looked like a leopard skin cape and little else. He made Apollo, the last self-professed god the encountered, look like a pre-pubescent human boy.

They had been brought to Mixcoatl by a band of soldiers armed with bows, arrows and machetes who had attacked them as soon as they materialized, killing their security personnel. Their phasers had somehow been rendered incapacitated and their communicators were useless.

The being had instantly taken an interest in the women that Spock found disturbing, yet oddly typical for the male hostile super powered beings they had encountered on their mission. Disappointingly, his fellow female crewman usually found this attention pleasing. He remembered with distaste their encounters with Khan, Apollo and the Squire of Gothos. In each situation, the loyalty of their female cohorts had been severely tested. However, Lieutenant Uhura always maintained an air of professionalism and was not so easily swayed by pretty words or an impressive physique. Lieutenant Uhura was always an exemplary officer. He recalled the Captain’s report on her bravery in the face of assault on Triskelion when she fought off an amorous Thrall and her defiant stance when approached by the Squire of Gothos.

So, when Mixcoatl chose Uhura as his consort with Charlene Masters to serve as her lady in waiting, Spock had no cause to doubt where her allegiances would lay. Mixcoatl proclaimed Uhura to be his reincarnated lover Coyolxauhqui, the Goddess of the Moon and the Stars, who had been killed along with him in their battle against her mother, Coatlicue. Spock remained calm when Mixcoatl took a surprised Uhura into his arms and kissed her with the thirst of a man long stranded in a desert. However, he could not completely contain the surge of white hot wrath that sought to overtake him when Mixcoatl ordered his guards to take her to his chambers to prepare her for their joining. Spock had growled like a beast and incapacitated one guard before being stunned by a bolt from Mixcoatl ’s eyes. He had lain on the ground paralyzed, watching as Uhura was carried away, struggling against the guards as she cried out his name.

Spock came to hours later in a dingy prison cell, Doctor McCoy hovering over his prone frame while the Captain paced the cell distractedly, discussing all they had learned so far with Mr. Scott.

“Ah, so you’re awake, Mr. Spock,” Jim said, stopping his pacing to come stand by his bedside. “You gave us all quite a scare. Usually Mr. Scott is the one charging after super beings in some misguided attempt at chivalry.”

Scotty huffed at the Captain’s words. “Well, at least Mr. Spock tried. We’ve got ta do something to rescue Miss Uhura and Charlene from that brute.”

“Well, Nyota and Charlene are in much better shape than we are,” McCoy grumbled. “In case you’ve forgotten, in the morning we have to fight those shaved grizzly bears that wacko calls warriors to the death for the honor of being sacrificed like fatted cows.”

Spock sat up at this pronouncement. “The doctor is correct, gentlemen. The lieutenants are safe, for the time being. We would be better served if we devised a method of escape and regain contact with the ship.”

“There has got to be some energy source that is blocking our ability to communicate with the ship,” the Captain replied as he continued to pace the cell.

“Damnit, Jim. You’re making me dizzy,” McCoy complained after a while. “Can’t you think while standing in one place?”

“Your logic is sound, Captain,” Spock replied, ignoring McCoy. “That has been the case in 80% of our previous encounters with such super powered entities.”

“We do seem ta find ourselves in this bind fairly often, Captain,” Mr. Scott agreed.

“Yes, however illogical that may be,” Spock continued. “We must locate whatever power source Mixcoatl relies on for his strength and disable it.”

“Then we can contact the ship and get the hell outta here,” McCoy exclaimed.

Soon the doors to the cell were thrown open and three burly guards entered the room, their weapons trained on the prisoners. A liveried servant followed them.

“The one who is the mate of the Lady Nyota is to come with me,” the servant said, his eyes fixed on Spock.

Kirk, McCoy and Scotty looked at each other in confusion and bewilderment.

“I believe he means you, Mr. Spock,” Kirk stage whispered to Spock, a smirk evident in his voice despite their dire situation.

“Indeed,” Spock replied, one eyebrow hiked to his hairline.

Spock followed the guards leaving his comrades behind in shocked silence.

**************

Spock was led to a large and well-appointed sleeping chamber, the guards by his side. Spock’s eyes came to rest on the figure of Uhura, who stood in front of a large window looking out on the darkening night sky. Her back was to them, but Spock could see that she no longer wore her Starfleet uniform. Her back was bare, covered only by a fall of dark hair that ended at her shoulder blades. Her warm dark skin glistened as if it had been oiled and swirls of gold paint decorated her spine. A thin almost transparent gold fabric hung loosely about her generous hips secured by a large broach in the shape of a human skull. The covering barely concealed the full round globes of her bottom, the swell of her thighs, or the long shapely legs that the fabric covered.

“Lady Nyota, we have brought him to you as our master requested.”

“Leave us,” Nyota replied, her back still to them.

“Yes, my lady.”

When they were alone, Spock took tentative steps towards Uhura. He could hear her quick deep breaths and he wondered if she was weeping.

“Are you injured, Lieutenant?”

“I am well, Spock,” Uhura replied in Vulcan as she slowly turned to face him.

Spock took in a quick breath, his eyes going wide at the sight of her. Uhura’s front was as bare as her back, her only covering a series of gold and silver necklaces that partially shielded her breasts from his view. A thick gold stripe ran across her cheeks and nose just beneath her large brown eyes and her ears were adorned with large hammered gold disks.

Spock made to turn from her, his apology falling from his lips when Nyota’s cool hands grasped either side of his face. He felt a wave of calm overcome him.

“Please, Spock,” Uhura whispered as she closed the distance between them and kissed him gently on the lips before placing small kisses along his jawline and up to his ear.

Spock stiffened, confusion, alarm and arousal battling for control of his senses as he gripped her shoulders in his hands.

“Miss. Uhura, what is the meaning of this?” Spock questioned, his voice sounding harsh to his own ears.

“We are being observed, Mr. Spock,” Nyota whispered into his ear as her hands buried themselves in his hair, continuing to use the Vulcan tongue. “You must follow my lead. I have information that can save us all.”

Understanding began to dawn on Spock. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her small body close to his chest. Her curves molded against the lean long lines of his body. Spock dipped his head and placed small biting kisses up and down the length of her neck.

“Why does Mixcoatl think that I am your bondmate?” Spock replied in High Vulcan.

Uhura shuddered against him and bit back a small moan before answering. “When you fought for me in front of him and I cried out when you were shot he assumed that I had claimed you as my mate. When he tried to bed me, I fought him…”

Spock’ s body stiffened and his eyes grew dark.

“He did not force me, Spock,” Uhura soothed as she ran her hand over his back in small circles, the coolness of her touch serving to placate him. “He assumed that I would not bed him because I was mated to you. He allowed me to have you one last time before you are…before the contest tomorrow so that I will know that he is merciful.”

“You do not have to do this, Lieutenant,” Spock replied.

“It is the only way to tell you what I have learned so that we can escape. I know that Mixcoatl is watching. If he is not convinced that we are indeed mated, he will grow suspicious and not wait until the morning to take your lives.”

“There must be another way, Lieutenant,” Spock reasoned. “I shall not be a party to coercion.”

“Spock, hear me,” Nytoa whispered as she lifted his head from her shoulder. “We have been colleagues and friends for many years. There is no one that I trust more with my life. There is a reason that I did not argue with Mixcoatl. I could have chosen one of the others instead.”

“Nyota, I...”

Uhura silenced him by placing one cool finger against his lips. Spock watched in silence as she took a step back from him, trailing her cool finger down his chin and chest as she made her retreat. She reached behind her neck and unclasped the necklaces that hid her breasts from his view. They fell to the ground, the beads clattering against the tiled floor. Spock watched, holding his breath, as Nyota untied the sheer shawl that covered her hips, the silken fabric fluttering to the floor to join the discarded jewelry.

Spock’s dark gaze raked over her nude form in appreciation. She had once asked him why he had never told her that she was an attractive young lady. He had not answered her then. Attractive did not adequately describe her. She was beautiful, a dark goddess who had plagued his thoughts in the night since the first day she reported for duty on the ship. He had endeavored to ignore her, to only think of her in a professional context. She was not Nyota but Ms. Uhura, an officer under his command. But she had not been content with that arrangement. She flirted with him, sang to him, touched him briefly when walking to her station or past him in the halls. Spock soon found his carefully constructed walls crumbling slightly. He found himself caught in her orbit, hovering around the periphery. Whenever she stumbled on the bridge, he was there to catch her. He offered to teach her to play the Vulcan lyre simply for the pleasure of enjoying her company; so that he did not have to share her smiles and her laughter; so that he had a reason to touch the hands that he had watched move so deftly across her station.

Nyota fisted one small hand in the fabric of his shirt and began to take slow strides backwards, inching them closer to the mound of pillows that served as a bed. Spock followed of his own accord, his dark eyes burning into hers as she began to relate her plan to him, still speaking in Vulcan so as not to be understood by Mixcoatl’s prying ears.

“Mixcoatl took me on a tour of the temple palace. At the front of the ball courts underneath the royal observation decks there is frieze that runs along the length of the observation deck depicting a great battle,” Nyota said as she turned them both so that Spock’s back faced the bed.

“In the center of the relief stand the figures of Mixcoatl and Coyolxauhqui. They are holding aloft between them the symbol of a star interposed on a full moon. In the center of the star there is a large ruby colored jewel.”

Spock listened carefully as Nyota began to undress him.

“As I passed the jewel, I heard a distinct mechanical pulsating hum and observed a dull glow. Charlene and I suspect it is a power source.”

Nyota stopped speaking for a moment as she pushed Spock down onto the bed and climbed up after him. Spock noticed that his breathing rate had increased by 20% and his heart rate by 10.5%. His ability to focus became strained as the scent of Nyota’s arousal filled his nostrils.

“While a phaser blast would work best, I believe that if one were to break the jewel, with a spear for instance, the power source would be interrupted and we might have a fighting chance at contacting the ship and going home.”

Nyota sat fully astride him now, her sex poised over his lok. Spock struggled to maintain his control and not let his lok fill with his hot blood and bury itself into her welcoming flesh.

Nyota slowly ground herself over his lok, allowing long moans to escape her lips as she threw her head back. Spock watched fascinated as she undulated on top of him, her full breasts bouncing in time with the movements of her hips. She leaned over him allowing her hair to shade her face from whatever eyes watched them.

“We must put on a good show, Mr. Spock,” Nyota explained, her voice apologetic.

“There is no need to apologize, lieutenant. You are performing admirably.”

Nyota chuckled ruefully, her voice husky from her exertions. “When I signed up for Starfleet, I did not know that I would be required to do such things to save our necks. But, I am glad that it is you with you, Spock. One time I had to seduce Mr. Sulu in the mirror universe. That was not nearly as pleasant.”

Spock growled at this and flipped Nyota over so that she was pinned beneath him, drawing a surprised squeak out of her as her body hit the pillows.

“Then let me make this a very pleasant experience for you, Nyota.”

Spock sighed and allowed his erection to grow before spreading wide Nyota’s legs and settling his hardness against her slick sex. He mimicked Nyota’s previous movements and ground himself along the length of her kotik, the tip of his lok brushing against the bud of her ko’lok with each stroke. Nyota began to gasp in earnest, her full lips falling apart in a pant. Spock watched the play of emotions cross her face, revealing in the naked need and pleasure he found there. He varied his movements and increased his speed until Nyota began to croon his name in a low mewl. Soon, she stiffened beneath him before shuddering violently and releasing out a soft cry.

Spock found himself bringing his right hand to her forehead and temple to initiate a meld. Nyota lazily nodded her head, providing him with the permission he had not asked for. He slipped easily into her mind and saw his own desires reflected there. He saw him as she saw him, a tall, dark and handsome man walking the halls of the Enterprise with a quiet sense of authority and command. She had admired his confident gait and slightly stooped posture that was so different from Kirk’s cocky swagger. He felt the heat that consumed her whenever he took her in his arms when she was thrown about the ship or when his fingers covered her when they played the lyre. He was amused to discover her spike of lust when she first saw his counterpart in the Mirror universe.

“I will consider growing a goatee since you find them so appealing,” Spock thought to her, drawing a husky laugh from Nyota’s lips.

Spock felt her jealousy and ire when she discovered that he was married to T’Pring and when she observed the interaction between himself and the Romulan commander. It was an ire that she could not explain away as she did his encounter with Leila Kalomi on Omicron. There had been no spores to explain away those relationships.

“They are nothing compared to you, k’diwa.”

With this thought, Spock filled her with his hot length causing Nyota to let out a whimpered moan. He set a slow steady pace, filling her completely with hard thrusts before pulling out of her slowly. Spock relished the feel of the warm wet walls of her keshtan’ur grasping his lok as he moved within her. He kept up this pleasurable torture until Nyota uttered an obscene Klingon curse before wrapping her strong legs around him and urging him to quicken his pace. Spock grunted, before lifting her bottom from the bed so that he could sink more deeply into her. He drove into her with hard fast strokes, the sounds of their combined moans mingling with that of wet flesh striking flesh.

Spock lowered his head down to her neck, biting and marking her as he rode her. He bit back a growl at the feel of Nyota’s nails digging into his buttocks and back in response, urging him to move faster and deeper. Every point where her flesh met his own burned with pleasure. His body and mind were flame. All too soon Spock felt her keshtan’ur spasm around his lok, her orgasm gripping him in an impossibly tight embrace. Spock held back his own release as he continued to thrust through her orgasm, extending her pleasure until he could no longer control himself. Spock came hard, a hoarse cry filling his ears that he hardly recognized as his own.

Spock fell upon her, his body a boneless panting heap. Nyota did not protest bearing the full weight of him upon her, merely wrapping her arms around his sweat slicked body as she stroked his fevered skin. After a few minutes, Spock propped himself up on his forearms and gazed at Nyota with new eyes. She was more beautiful than ever, her hair spread underneath her and damp with perspiration, her face released from all tension, her full lips parted and her doe brown eyes heavy lidded with passion. Spock dipped his head and kissed her hungrily, caressing her tongue with his own and biting gently on her lower lip.

“You must be successful in the morning,” Nyota whispered in Vulcan once they parted. “I want to do this many more times in the future.”

Spock gave her one of his rare half grins.

“As do I, k’diwa. As do I.”

Spock made to roll off of her, by Nyota tightened her legs around him urging him to stay in place.

“I fear that they will come for me soon, Nyota,” Spock reasoned.

“I know,” she replied as she stroked his face with one hand. “Please just stay with me a moment longer.”

Spock complied, rolling onto his side and carrying Nyota with him, his lok still nestled within her. He rested his forehead onto hers and felt her fear and anxiety over the events of the coming morning, her bittersweet joy at their finally coming together and her hopes for the future.

“We shall be successful, k’diwa.

Spock rubbed her back in small circles and fed her the calm and peace she had so recently offered him. Soon, her breathing grew shallow and she fell into a light sleep. Spock carefully extricated himself from her limbs and dressed himself. He looked at his ashayam one last time before indicating to the guards outside of the room that he was ready to be taken back to his cell.