Death In the Fast Lane-An Aleksandrov Family Story by Kmaj
Summary:

21 year old Tatyana Dragovich has been an honorary member of the Aleksandrov crime family since childhood. Known as the Aleksandrov Princess, her life as an under ground street racer was perfect with Nikolai and Mikhail, the current heads of the family. What happens when a super sexy cop moves in next door and Tatyana finds herself in bed with law enforcement AND the mob? HELP!


Categories: Music, Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Family, Romance, Suspense
Story Status: None
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 41094 Read: 110037 Published: April 04 2012 Updated: April 17 2013

1. The Fast & the Furious by Kmaj

2. The Passengers by Kmaj

3. Start Your Engines by Kmaj

4. Shifting Gears by Kmaj

5. Driving Backwards by Kmaj

6. Foot On the Gas..... by Kmaj

7. Lamborghini vs Squad Car by Kmaj

8. Collision Course by Kmaj

9. Smoking Engines by Kmaj

10. Baby on Board by Kmaj

11. Squad Car's Revenge by Kmaj

12. Rev My Engine ;) by Kmaj

13. Need a Ride? by Kmaj

14. Stealthy Limo's by Kmaj

15. Matching Rims by Kmaj

16. Oil Change by Kmaj

17. Full Garage by Kmaj

The Fast & the Furious by Kmaj

Tat'yana

Mikhail Aleksandrov

Nikolai Aleksandrov

The Passengers by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Just some mroe characters in the story

Mary-Alice 'May' Thomas

Jessica Thomas

Christopher, Jessica's Husband

Jessica & Chris's Son David

Jessica & Chris's Daughter Natalie

Jessica & Chris's Son Freddy

Jackson Thomas

End Notes:

Hope you like them, they match the image that I have in my mind for hte characters. Jackson kind of cute right?

Start Your Engines by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

This is the first story that I'm going to post, please tell me what you think. All feedback is welcome. Thank you and enjoy :)

Weaving through the traffic on her customized Harley, Ana enjoyed the feeling of the wind whipping against her face. Her skin felt cold and numb but as her eyes watered against the onslaught Ana enjoyed the feeling. Her long hair swirled all around her as the wind waved through it, making her feel like a night goddess, zipping through her shadowy kingdom. She loved moments like this, when she was truly alone. Ana had nothing holding her back. As her highly powered engine spinning two wheels that propelled her forward, she always imagined she was speeding away from past demons on nights like this. Ana veered right and got off on the Hwy 33 exit, knowing the road ahead far too well. It was one of 7 routes that would lead her to her greatest addiction and she knew the roads by heart. Every twist and sharp turn, every crack in the asphalt, every bump in the road, Ana had memorized and catalogued.

 

Tatyana, also known as Ana, was 21 years old in years, and 57 years old in experiences. Her mother, Tamara Atriz Jackson, was the head chef at a 5 star restaurant that belonged to the Aleksandrov crime family, which is where she met Sergei Dragovich, a driver and part time hired gun-man for the Aleksandrov family. The two had fallen in love and one year later Tatyana was born, leaving her mother dead in the process and her father crazed from the experience. He always remained busy, carrying out assigned assassinations or conducting business dealings overseas so Ana was raised in the Aleksandrov household with the twins. Dimitri, the don of the Aleksandrov family, had two twin sons, Nikolai and Mikhail. They were 18 years older than Ana.

 

Ana was always a bright child. Her hazel eyes were wide and vivid, barely missing a thing even at a young age. She noticed behaviors and mannerisms. She knew you didn’t talk about certain things, family business stays in the family, don’t ask any questions, and most importantly, don’t snitch. Snitching is the lowest of the low, its betrayal against your own people. Snitches get stitches, enough said. Ana watched all of the dealings of the house. Took note of those few members who were there one day and gone the next, never to be mentioned again, took note of the fancy dressed business men who conducted business behind closed doors, and all of the hushed tones and murmurs.

 

Living in the Aleksandrov house taught Ana everything she needed to know in life. At first Ana kept to herself, staying in her room upstairs reading and only leaving her room a few times to eat or take her mandatory self-defense classes. The lessons were mandatory because Dimitri and Sergei both agreed that she should know how to keep herself safe in case anything ever happened. Dimitri raised Ana like she was his own daughter. He was a close friend of Sergei and knew that he was going through a tough time. The few times Ana encountered her father he was kind enough, doing the customary, hug, kiss, how’s school thing, but there was definitely awkward tension. Sergei could not look at Ana without seeing her mother, and no matter how much he loved his daughter, being near her was too painful. Eventually, Sergei was killed in a hit gone wrong, leaving Ana without any close relatives. She became a ward of the mob.

 

Dimitri took her in. It was an unspoken transition, Ana was living in the house anyway so there wasn’t much that changed except now she no longer expected visits from her absentee father. Mikhail and Nikolai tried extra hard to make her feel included. They would practice her hand to hand combat with her, giving her pointers when necessary but mostly leaving her extremely sore by the end of it. Nikolai took Ana to a range to teach her how to fire a gun and aim to kill, and occasionally Mikhail would braid her hair while they watched a movie. The age gap and lack of shared blood didn’t matter to them, they treated Ana like family. Eventually, as Ana reached 18, it became apparent that she didn't really have a purpose within the family. She’d home schooled, had zero interest in going to a university, but she wasn’t content to free load off of the family. She wanted to work.

 

Despite her perfect aim, Dimitri, Mikhail, and Nikolai all refused to let her do any work involving fighting or death, they all offered her cook books, knitting needles, and other useless pastimes that Ana had no interest in. Eventually they found a way for her to get an adrenaline fix without serious danger. After sneaking out to one of the major Aleksandrov street races and entering under an alias, Ana had found her calling. Of course, Dimitri knew it was her but after seeing her race, and giving a very stern lecture, he decided that she could drive his cars in the races.

 

When Ana began racing officially she was a sight to see. At 5’6, she had long legs and wide hips that she used to her advantage when she strutted through crowds. Her heart shaped face, childlike dimples, and small button nose gave her an innocent look while her devilish smirk and wide honey-chestnut colored hazel eyes made her alluring. Her milk chocolate skin was smooth and baby soft to touch. Once she hit 16 men began to take notice of her body. Puberty had given her many useful assets, mostly in the form of 34D’s and a shapely round butt. Much to Dimitri’s dismay, she love her newfound attention, which meant Mikhail and Nikolai accompanied her almost everywhere she went even though she could keep herself safe. 

 

 Ana shook her head, smiling to herself as she remembered all of the antics gotten herself into trying to prove to the Aleksandrov men that she was a big girl now.  Ana arrived at the gathering, slowing down her bike so that she could weave within the crowd of people gathered waiting for the main event to begin. She revved the engine, a warning to anyone stupid enough to walk directly in front of her bike to back away as she made her way to her chariot. Ana kept her own eyes peeled, observing the spectators, and the challengers. It was easy to tell the difference between the two. The spectators featured scantily clad females in low cut tops, booty shorts, and tight skirts, or well-dressed business men checking on their investments or gambling some of it away. The challengers however were a different story. There were various gangs and micro- mafia, each wants more money and status. Most of them sported scowls and tattoos, and most were giving Ana curious looks. This was a common reaction to her arrivals. She was a female, in a place where females were little more than toys to be played with and discarded. However Ana lacked the excessive makeup, swaying hips, and exposed skin that the other females were displaying. To add to their confusion, Ana’s bike was far too modified. That type of hardware would only be with a female involved with the race, or with a direct link to Nikolai’s mafia, both made Ana a symbol to be feared. Ana wasn’t sure how she actually felt about being feared. The fear kept her safe to a certain extent. People who knew of her connections knew that any wrong done against her would bring hell down in the form of Nikolai Aleksandrov’s mafia. The fear also made her a symbol for anyone stupid enough to attempt a hit against Aleksandrov’s army.

 

“Tati!” a deep masculine voice barked, snapping Ana out of her deep sea of thoughts. Only two people called her by that name and Ana knew that was her cue to go where she belonged, Ana sighed and steered her bike to the left, out of the crowd and into the Aleksandrov’s designated area. It wasn’t roped off but the large crowd steered clear of the area. A semi- circle of show cars surrounded the faux-VIP area. Within it, top and mid-management Mafioso’s drank and joked merrily. It was a neutral area that provided a way for the big time players to get to know each other and speak about certain aspects of business. Of course, no serious discussions went on here. The heavy business dealings were schedule for later dates, in more heavily guarded hotel suites with less wandering ears.

 

Ana cut the engine and got off her bike. Her thighs tingled from the lack of the bikes vibrations. She ran a hand through her hair and unzipped her black Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket before stretching her back. She was greeted by the harsh cold wind dancing across her lower stomach as her tight baby tee rode up. She’d dressed for the occasion in dark wash jeans that looked like they had been painted on, a white tee that barely covered her navel, allowing her diamond navel ring to play peek-a-boo, and a jacket to keep her warm. A stylish pair of deep purple Louboutin's completed her racing attire. Ana weaved through the small group of people, nodding greetings to a few old business associates who she knew and approached the man who she knew the voice belonged too. Nikolai was leaning against the side of her car while a familiar pair of toned thighs and an amazing ass bent over the hood.

 

“You know the car won’t spontaneously change Misha, you don’t have to check under the hood every time I race.” She chided, knowing Mikhail hated his nickname. Mikhail stood and shut the hood of her customized black on black Dodge Charger and turned around to face her. Having both twins looking at her sent a punch straight down to Ana’s gut, she always forgot how good looking they were. They were both 6’4 with dark hair, dark brown eyes that made you feel like you were drowning in them, and strong cheekbones. Both had broad shoulders, powerfully sculpted arms, and heavily muscled chests with 6 pack abs that led down to strong legs, muscular thighs, and asses that would make any woman swoon. There were differences though. Mikhail’s hair was curlier while Nikolai’s hair was straight. Mikhail had one dimple on his left cheek while Nikolai didn’t have any dimples. Mikhail had a short slightly scruffy beard that he often rubbed while in deep thought while Nikolai preferred to be clean shaven. One thing that they both acquired through life was the various tattoos necessary for symbolizing men of their status and positions. The stars on their knees that meant they would not kneel to anyone, the ones on their chest that signified their high rank, the various gothic crosses, and other tattoos had other meanings, and almost all of them matched.

 

“Tati, I have 50 grand on this race, make me proud ya?” Nikolai said, grabbing her shoulders and bending down to place his forehead on hers. Their eyes met and Ana nodded her head before Nikolai hugged her briefly and walked off. 50 grand wasn’t a lot of money for the Aleksandrov family, but Nikolai was competitive and hated to lose. It wasn’t like there was anything to really worry about though. Ana always won. Period. Whenever she raced her driving skills were top notch, she took dangerous risks with speed and always came out on top. Ana watched Nikolai walk away before turning back to Mikhail. She watched him wipe the grease off his hands with an old rag while his gaze travelled up her body, instantly making Ana’s skin feel hot. When his eyes met hers Ana’s breath caught and Mikhail smirked. When Ana had reached the age of 19 they had both discovered their attraction to each other, which led to a very foolish night and an awkward morning. After that they settled into a friendly routine of ignoring each other’s looks and dancing on the fine line between friends and lovers.

 

                They watched each other for a short while, wondering who would make a move but eventually Ana nodded and began to walk towards the driver’s side of the car, feeling Mikhail’s eyes following her she put some extra sway into her walk. When she reached the side of the car Mikhail zipped around to her side and opened the door for her. Ana quirked an eyebrow and met eyes with Mikhail again, holding his gaze as she slid into the car. Once her seatbelt was on he closed the door and tapped the top of the car twice before walking away. Ana watched his ass as he walked away. It was perfect, the denim stretched across it beautifully and shifted as his powerful legs took long strides. The sight of his ass brought thoughts of long midnight hours to Ana’s head. Images swirled, featuring her and Mikhail horizontal and groaning while he surged his thick length inside of her and she dug her nails into his ass and she bit into his broad shoulder to keep from crying out his name and….. Ana shook her head clear of the naughty thoughts and took a deep breath and blew it out. She needed a clear head for her race.

 

Ana started the Charger and headed for the line of cars all waiting to begin the race. Ana watched the curvy blonde bombshell sway in between the cars to the center of the line with a red bandanna in her hand. Her walk was accompanied by swaying hips and numerous whistles and cat calls. The girl giggled and Ana rolled her eyes and tightened her grip on the steering wheel to keep her annoyance at bay. Ana hit a few modified buttons on her steering wheel and bobbed her head slightly to the opening notes of Skrillex’s “Bangarang”, waiting for the blonde to stop her flirting and wave the damn flag. Ana’s eyes drifted to the NOS gauge even though she knew she didn’t need to. Mikhail always made sure it was full.

 

When the blonde, who Ana had decided to call Skankastica, finally began to slowly raise the flag Ana smiled and revved her high powered expensive engine. This was her moment, the calm before the storm. She waited, letting the sound of her slow steady breathing drown out the excited cheers and taunts from spectators and engines surrounding her as all the drivers watched the red bandana. The blondes lips moved, counting down.

 

3…

 

2….

 

1…

 

GO!!!  The blonde waved the flag and the cars sped off, Ana leading the pack as her tires squealed and she shot off. She slammed her foot down on the clutch and switched gears and the car took a brief pause before lurching ahead again. Ana pressed down the accelerator as she neared the first turn and zipped around it. Only 3 other cars were close to her, she counted them as her main competition and pitched a sharp right at the first turn and quickly righted her vehicle while pushing the accelerator again to lead her up the hill. Only one more car was close enough to her, the others had fallen back. The last car, a tacky orange Mustang with broad pinstripe decals pulled up beside her until they were neck and neck. Ana glanced over at the driver but found heavily tinted windows greeted her. She scowled and focused on the next turn. She tried to turn quickly and throw off the other driver but she lost some traction, putting her behind. Ana cursed under her breath as the heavy bass of the dubstep rocked the car, and shifted gears again, pitching the car forward. Once she was tied with the car again she glanced over and was surprised to find that this time the window was rolled down and a smug smirk greeted her. From her glance she caught a cute face and blonde hair. Ana smirked and flipped off her competition as they neared the finish line. She heard him laugh which only pissed her off. Ana watched as they approached the finish, measuring the distance in her head so that she could time her attack perfectly. Closer….closer….Ana hit the NOS at the last minute, jerking her ahead of the Mustang and zipping her through the finish line. She jerked the wheel to the side, twisting the car around so that it faced the rest of the cars just speeding through the finish. The crowd roared, most of them just happy to see such dangerous activities, though some looked angry and upset. Ana stepped out of her car and sighed, she never understood why people gambled on races.

 

Ana shut her car door and walked through the crowd. She didn’t have to worry about the car being taken, Nikolai would take care of it. She was walking towards her bike when she felt a hand grab her shoulder. Ana turned around and was surprised to see the blonde driver who got close to winning.

 

“You’re a very good driver beautiful girl.” He praised, with a lop-sided grin. He was wearing a flannel button-up and low hanging jeans that hung on him loosely. “I’m Keith.” He held out his hand and waited for her to respond. Ana looked at his hand briefly, stunned for a moment. It was rare for her to have interaction with people outside of the Aleksandrov family and even when she was away from the family she kept to herself. Ana looked back up at Keith who was smiling at her brightly, and she decided that his smile was…predatory. Like he knew a secret that she didn’t know. Ana began to observe Keith carefully. His sunny blonde hair and tan told her that he spent a lot of time outdoors but Ana couldn’t get much more than that. He was muscular and had a boyish face but there was something haunting behind his eyes. At one point they were bright and cheerful but then a shadow would pass across them, making them darker. Ana blinked, realizing she’d kept him waiting for a reply and suddenly feeling rude she thrust her hand out towards him and gave a small half-hearted smile.

 

“I’m Ana-” before their hands could touch a large hand grabbed Ana’s forearm from behind while another arm wrapped around her torso. Ana gasped and followed the arm that connected to the hand to find a scowling Nikolai standing next to her. Ana frowned slightly, where had he come from? She twisted to find to owner of the arm around her abdomen, only to find Mikhail over her shoulder, his predatory gaze landing on Keith as he tightened his arm around her, tugging her closer to the heat of his body. Ana could feel the tension rolling off of his body, and it was definately directed at Keith. Based on Nikolai;s firm grip on her arm, the twins did not want her to interact with the newcomer. But why? The air between the four was like ice. Nikolai was glaring, Mikhail was glaring, Keith was smirking, and Ana was confused. She was missing something here, but for the purpose of avoiding a fight, she broke the frigid silence.

 

“Umm Keith these are my friends. Friends, this is Keith.” Ana said, trying to move from out of Mikhail’s hold but his arm only tightened more. Ana rolled her eyes, clearly the angry Russian boa constrictor didn't want to let her go. Keith met Nikolai’s stare directly and Ana had to give him credit, it took a strong man to do that. Ana noticed that Keith’s demeanor had changed. His eyes seemed sharper, more electric blue. Instead of the bright happiness that was there before now there as a cold calculated sense in his eyes. He was standing up straighter, he’d raised his chin and straightened his body. What once seemed like a cute laid back guy had become something much more powerful and slightly sinister.

 

 “Nikolai.” Keith said, nodded a greeting. Nikolai nodded back.

 

“Kirill.” Nikolai said. Ana frowned and looked back and forth between the two before realizing that Kirill must be Keith’s real name. Keith’s eyes drifted to her and he flashed her that dazzling smile again.

 

“You have a lovely driver, you must be careful. Beautiful things are often stolen.” Keith said. He glance at Mikhail breifly, letting Mikhail know that the last bit of Kirill's sentence was directed at him. Ana felt Mikhail's body tense behind her but he said nothing. Kirill however, looked slightly satisfied, as though he had gotten the reaction he'd wanted. He nodded goodbye and walked away. Ana blinked and turned her head to look at Nikolai.

 

“Well….that was a bit of a dramatic exit.” She said, frowning at Nikolai's stoic expression. She once again attempted to free herself from Mikhail's hold. Mikhail’s reply came in the form of a growl as his arm tightened around her, pulling her back closer to his chest. Nikolai watched his brothers’ reaction for a moment before turning away.

 

“Tati, go home. Now.”

 

 

 

Across Town:

 

John Elijah Thomas flopped down on his futon and sighed. He’d spent the better part of the day moving into his new apartment and now he could officially relax a bit before returning to work on Monday. He planned on spending Saturday unpacking and Sunday getting some much needed rest. Being a police officer was a stressful demanding job. Dealing with people who let the scum of the earth walk through crimes without any retribution, people covering for criminals, and people constantly making his job a living hell. Yet the biggest thorn in his side was the Aleksandrov crime family. Murder, prostitution rings, drug deals, you name it the Aleksandrov’s were involved. They controlled all other crime families, the one lion charge of the entire jungle. It was extremely stressful. Every time they got an inch closer there would be some sort of problem with the witness’s statements, files would go missing, witnesses would have fatal accidents, and the department would have to start the investigation all over again. But now John could relax at his new apartment, miles away from business and investigations.

 

 

End Notes:

I tried to be descriptive and give peeks into the characters and how thier lives intertwine. Hope you liked it, please let me know what you think. More coming soon!!

Shifting Gears by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Hello again! I'm trying to add new chapters quickly so that you guys don't have too wait too long. This chapter goes more into the twins life and thier interactions with Ana, and Ana meets John! Please let me know what you think, I looove feedback. ~kmaj

                Nikolai sat back in his ancient leather chair, a slight frown marred his features as always when he was in deep thought. The chair that was passed down to him from his father when he’d stepped aside as the Don of the Aleksandrov family, a true symbol of the family’s long standing power. It was comfortable, the light mahogany matching the rich oak desk in front of him, but no amount of comfort would ease his building frustration. Nikolai could already feel a knot forming at the base of his shoulders and knew a migraine would soon follow.

 

“I would like to know how that piece of shit found his way into the race, and why I didn’t know about it until I saw him 2 feet away from Tat'yana.” Nikolai barked, his voice menacingly low as he looked at each of his enforcers. Boris, Zavid, and Roman were the top 3 generals that Nikolai and Mikhail trusted. Boris was a 58, an old member of the family. He’d been working with the family since the twins were toddlers. He knew a lot about the business and customs of the other families and occasionally would provide advice for the twins. Boris was a tall man with a bald head and scruffy grey beard who looked strong despite his age. Zavid was 45 and very good looking with a dark tan complexion, gorgeous brown eyes, and a charming smile with a slight scar running through the side of his upper lip that only made him look dangerously sexy. Roman was a true Russian Krutoim' parene'. His dark hair was closely shaven and he had sharp angles to his face and even sharper eyes.

 

Each of the generals were strong loyal men who were determined and viscous, but the sight of Nikolai’s scowling eyes and the obvious anger rolling from him made them each shift nervously. An unhappy Nikolai usually resulted in a very painful and slow death. He couldn’t allow this type of slip up, things were going too well for everyone. All 7 crime families reported to Mikhail and Nikolai, keeping a perfect balance of peace in what would usually be turf wars and blood baths over drug shipments and family retribution. Nikolai would not allow Kirill’s arrival to fuck up the system he’d worked hard to maintain. Nikolai massaged his temples, his brain worked quickly to find some sort of solution to his new problem. When Nikolai finally spoke again his voice was steady and firm.

 

“I want Kirill found. I want to know where he goes, what he’s doing, who he’s talking to, and most of all I want to know why he’s here. I don’t want that son of a bitch to have indigestion without me knowing about it. Failure to alert me of Kirill’s whereabouts will result in dire consequences. Am I making myself clear?” A chorus of agreements followed as each general nodded their heads enthusiastically. Nikolai looked each of them in the eye and accepted this response before motioning for them all to leave him.

 

After they were all gone Nikolai turned his chair to face his twin. Mikhail had been leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, his brooding expression made him look like a male model in his Armani suit. Remaining in the shadows he would observe and give Nikolai signals. They worked well together, as co-Dons of the family they rarely butted heads on any issue, which was beneficial. It allowed them to make split second decisions that kept them ten steps ahead of anyone foolish enough to challenge their leadership.

 

“This could cause some issues.” Mikhail noted, picking at his nails for invisible dirt. Nikolai sighed and knew his brother was just as conflicted as he was. Kirill’s arrival could only bring trouble. It was bad enough that he had a grudge to settle, but Kirill had always been ambitious and unpredictable. There was no telling what we would do to get what he wanted.

 

Kak vy dumaete, chto on znaet?” Mikhail asked.

 

Povere' mne, ya khotel by znate' ” Nikolai answered, not bothering to speak English. Mikhail growled and ran a hand through his hair, obviously frustrated; Kirill’s visit was putting him on edge. They were both silent for a moment, each lost in thought. Nikolai was thinking of possible outcomes to this situation and creating solutions for each one and Mikhail was thinking of various ways to kill Kirill before he had a chance to do any damage.  

 

“I think we should have more security at Ana’s apartment. Send Roman to follow her.” Mikhail declared. Nikolai couldn’t help but laugh at that statement and after a while Mikhail reluctantly joined in. When Ana had insisted on moving out of the family’s estate they’d tried to get her to move into one of the various lofts and studios they owned in town but she was determined to be self-sufficient. After she’d finally found an apartment that they approved of, Nikolai and Mikhail had sent Zavid to guard her. He was reliable and used to tailing individuals and reporting their actions so the job should have been harmless. Zavid was supposed to keep her safe from a distance without her knowing he was there but of course Ana had be raised with the family, she knew all of the tricks to hiding in plain sight and it had taken her less than an hour to figure him out. Once Ana knew she was being tailed she created a diversion, snuck up on Zavid, and sent him back to Mikhail with a broken nose and a black eye. Nikolai and Mikhail got the message, unfortunately for Zavid he was ridiculed for having his ass kicked by a girl for a long time afterwards though honestly there wasn’t much he could even do. If he’d caused any harm to Ana Mikhail and Nikolai would have him stuffed and mounted on a mantle for them to throw darts at. When they’d finally stopped laughing Mikhail wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

 

“Well we did teach her everything, we should have known she’d figure it out. But we do need to figure something out. I don’t want Kirill to get in contact with her.” Nikolai murmured. Mikhail thought about it for a moment.

 

“What if I follow her for a while? She won’t notice me, and I could watch out for her.” Mikhail suggested. Nikolai’s dark eyes flashed to his twins.

 

“You think that’s a good idea? You guys can only dance around flames for so long without being burnt” Nikolai asked. He knew Mikhail and Ana’s situation was complicated. He noticed the sideways looks, the way his brothers eyes would follow her as she walked around the room, and how often they would be stuck in awkward situations. The three of them had been close since childhood. When Ana was born Nikolai and Mikhail were already 18 and making minor decisions for the family, but they would take time to watch the baby, mainly because their father was fascinated by the child. When she was a toddler they’d spoiled her, giving her toys and treats much to the dismay of the nanny who watched her. Nikolai and Mikhail loved having Ana as a sister. Nikolai wasn’t sure when things had changed for Mikhail, but he noticed changes in his mannerisms. It became clear there were some heavier emotions in their relationship, but Nikolai never know how to address it. He trusted his brother, but Ana was the family’s princess. The brother in him wanted to support Mikhail but the over protective male in him wanted to beat Mikhail bloody for even looking at Ana. Nikolai knew he couldn’t ignore the situation for too long, especially now with Kirill’s spontaneous arrival. Mikhail watched his brother for a long time before sighing and shaking his head.

 

“You’re right. YA ne dolzhen byte' vovlechen. Prosto ne nasha printsessa bezopasnoim' Niko.” Mikhail replied flatly, walking out of the office.

 

 

 

Outside of Ana’s Apartment

 

Leaning her head forward to rest her forehead on the door, Ana stood outside of her apartment door and sighed. She couldn’t bring herself to open the door since every cell in her body demanded that she collapse into a deep sleep. This is what she got for spending all night speeding down various dirt roads. Her nice warm bed with comfy pillows and Egyptian silk sheets were all just beyond the door but her arms felt like lead weighing her down. Instead of opening the door she looked at the ripples in the paint on the door, counting each one as she followed it with her eyes. Ana always crashed after a race. All of the adrenaline was fun in the moment, feeling her heart beat faster, the engine gun, the vibrations of the car, and the tingles inching across her skin. But once it was over her body felt like an empty juice pouch. Ana took a deep breath, filling her lungs to the brim and opened her unlocked door. It was a bad habit but she ever locked her apartment door, much to the twin’s dismay. She shut the door behind her and didn’t bother turning on a light, she could find her way around in the dark.

 

Ana’s apartment was quaint. With one bedroom and one bathroom she barely ever had company, unless the twins decided to have a spontaneous lecture about her safety and cook for her, which was rare. Her kitchen was mostly unused since her daily diet was cereal and takeout. The living room had a large flat screen, an X-box 360, a large collection of DVD’s and video games, and a large leather couch. On one side of the room the wall was covered with motorcycle helmets that Nikolai had bought for her even though she never wore one while riding. He bought her one for every few months in a desperate attempt to convince her to wear them, and she used them as wall decoration. On the other wall was an array of Native American dream catchers in various colors. She didn’t have a lot of furniture, nor did she take a lot of time decorating anything since frankly Ana didn’t care. She bought what she needed to be comfortable, she didn’t need the extra fluffs and frills.

 

Ana made her way to her room, stripping along the way leaving a trail of clothing behind her until she was down to her bra and panties. By the time she made it to her bed Ana flopped down onto her sea of fluffy pillows and teddy bears, the one girly thing she allowed herself. She stretched her back, pointing her toes outward and rolling until something in her back popped and a knot of tension was released. It had been too long since she’d had a good night’s sleep. Ana rolled over and reached for her nightstand where a large bottle of extra strength Tylenol waited for her. Opening the bottle and swallowing two of the pills without water she looked at the two picture frames on her nightstand. One had a picture of her and the twins when she was 13. They were at the beach, the twins shirtless and in swim trunks and Ana in white shorts and a pink bathing suit top. Ana remembered the day perfectly. There was going to be some sort of meeting at the estate and Dimitri wanted the three away from the house, so the twins had taken Ana out for a beach day.

 

 It had been a bright sunny day, and Ana remembered being very excited to be outside. She’d run down the beach and played in the water, attacking Mikhail and Nikolai with turrets of the salty sea water. At some point they’d taken a break from playing in the water and walked among the vendors, where Ana had seen an old woman selling dream catchers. She’d become fascinated with them and Nikolai had her choose one to buy. She chose a large 10 inch white dream catcher with longer leather twines and tan feathers. The picture had been taken by the woman who was selling the dream catchers. Ana was in the middle, scrunching up her face while smiling wide, showcasing her braces. Nikolai was holding her dream catcher in one hand, holding Ana’s small hand in the other, and smiling down at Ana, and Mikhail was holding her other hand while looking to the side of the camera. His eyes were haunting, surveying their surroundings as always. After the picture was taken the twins decided that they would play in the water for a little longer before walking down to get something to eat. Ana loved the picture, it was the only one she had with the 3 of them.

 

In the other picture frame there was Ana’s only picture of her mother. She was smiling at the camera, her smooth cocoa skin shining and her face was cheerful. She had her hair tied back into a ponytail and she was wearing a long blue sundress that was covering her very pregnant belly. Her arms were wrapped around her stomach in the picture, and Ana always felt like it was the only way her mother ever got to hold her. The picture had belonged to her father, and after his death Dimitri had given it to her. Ana sighed and closed her eyes, hoping sleep would come quickly. It didn’t. Instead her mind went back to the end of the race, or more specifically, Keith/Kirill. Nikolai and Mikhail never reacted that way to anyone else she had met. Then again, everyone she knew was involved with the family in some way, so the twins could censor her interactions. Maybe they were overprotective because they didn’t know this stranger? But they must have known him, Nikolai identified him...

 

Ana rolled back over and got out of bed. There was no way she’d get any sleep tonight, so she might as well do something with her time. She ventured into her closet and found a pair of loose fitting purple sweat pants and a sports bra. Might as well go to the gym located in her apartment complex and tire herself out that way. A nice four mile jog on the treadmill and some crunches may help. Maybe if she pushed herself hard enough her brain would shut itself down from exhaustion and let her sleep peacefully. Ana made her way downstairs to the gym and opened the opaque glass door, expecting an empty gym to greet her, instead Ana squeaked as she slammed face first into a very muscular sweaty chest. Ana stepped back immediately but her heel slipped and she lost her balance. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her, catching her before she had the chance to kiss the floor hello. Ana’s eyes travelled up the muscular tan chest to find a gorgeously handsome face looking down at her with concern. The man had a strong jaw adorned with a lovely 5’o clock shadow, long wavy hair, and kind eyes. He didn’t have the hardened gaze or the predatory demeanor that Ana was used to seeing, which was…oddly refreshing.

 

“Whoa, sorry about that, I wasn’t paying attention.” The man said, his voice deep and apologetic as she lifted her back onto her feet and then quickly stepped back. Ana’s skin tingled, alarming her. She searched the strangers face for some sign of deceit or trickery. Something to make him more similar to the men she was used to, the dangerous men who worked within the families and concocted under handed deals.

 

“Miss? Are you okay?” the man questioned, snapping Ana out of her thoughts and making her realize she’d been staring. Ana blinked and cleared her suddenly dry throat.

 

“Umm, yes I’m fine.” Ana assured, stepping around the man and into the gym, desperate to escape the awkward situation, mainly to keep from ogling his chest. The man’s eyes followed her, Ana could feel them but she figured he’d leave soon.

 

“Umm, ma’am? You shouldn’t stay out here too late. It’s not safe for a young lady such as yourself.” The man said. Ana turned around to face him and frowned. The stranger was worried about her wellbeing? Something was off about him, he was far too nice and boy-scout-y. Ana looked him up and down. He was built, with muscle that must have come from a combination of hours at the gym and some other extra physical activity. His face was kind but had the type of concern that came from public officials. Ana wasn’t used to being around this type of man, which intrigued her.

 

“Let me guess, neighborhood watch?” Ana inquired, tilting her head to the side. The man laughed and shook his head, distracting Ana as his mane of glossy brown hair shook. She couldn’t help thinking about how soft his hair looked.

 

“No ma’am. I’m a cop, well, a detective actually. I’m John.” He admitted, tilting his head down shyly. Ana smiled at his bashfulness and extended her hand. John reached out to clasp her outstretched hand and Ana nearly purred. His hand was large and warm as he gave her hand a firm shake.

 

“Well officer I assure you that I can take care of myself.” Ana assured with a smug smirk as she turned around and walked to the far side of the gym, a clear signal that the conversation was over.

 

 

 

John watched the intriguing woman as she walked away from him. It didn’t escape him that she didn’t introduce herself, or how cryptically she said she could take care of herself. John shook his head and began to walk back to his apartment. He wondered about her, the mysterious sexy woman who was at the gym at 3’o clock in the morning. Her voice was soft and sweet, like chimes, but her eyes made her seem far too old, like she’s seen the worst of life. For some reason John wanted to stick around to make sure she stayed safe, since only the demons of society were out at this time of the night. Then again, she could be one demons he wanted to protect her from. Lord knows she has the look for it, John though, remembering her tight frame, her perky breasts, her smooth cocoa skin against his hands, how she felt in his arms, and how she subconsciously licked her lips when he’d caught her. She felt way too sinful with her body pressed against him. Fuck. John was definitely taking a cold shower. Perfect, just the thing he needed before the morning shift at the precinct dealing with scumbags who pay their way to freedom, money grubbing lawyers, and the fucked up criminal justice system.

End Notes:

Krutoim4; parene7;  -Tough guy

Kak vy dumaete, chto on znaet? -Ho much does he know?

Povere7; mne, ya khotel by znate7;  -Believe me I wish I knew

YA ne dolzhen byte7; vovlechen. Prosto ne nasha printsessa bezopasnoim4; Niko- You're right, I shouldn't be involved. Just keep our princess safe Niko

***please let me know what you think, all feedback is welcome! :)

Driving Backwards by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

A new chapter, sorry it took a while. I'll be quicker with the next one :) Thanks for reading!

                9 YEARS AGO

 

“No, no, no Tati. Stop throwing your shoulder into it, twist at the waist. Take the momentum of the turn and throw it into the punch.” Mikhail instructed Ana, moving her arms back into the proper fighting stance. Ana sighed and put one foot behind her, pressing against the ball of her foot to prepare to go on the offensive. They had been doing this all morning. Mikhail would attempt to teach her self-defense, Ana would fail miserably, and the twins would try again. They had a good dynamic, Mikhail would show her the correct way to execute a hit, and then stand behind her and coach her through it while Nikolai attacked. Frankly Ana was tired of it. They had started doing this self-defense training two months ago a few weeks after her 12th birthday and Ana still continued to fail miserably. For the past 2 hours they had been running exercises and Ana was exhausted.

 

Nikolai swung a fast right hook, so fast Ana barely saw it coming but she ducked just in time and twisted her body under his outstretched arm. Ana reared her left arm back to punch Nikolai but his arm swung back towards her face. Ana couldn’t move fast enough to avoid the hit, and her heart rate sped up in anticipation for the hit. Nikolai’s hand stopped inches from her face and froze there.

 

“You can’t leave yourself open to attack in pursuit of a hit. You must cover all of your bases Tati. That hit would have knocked you over and you would have immediately lost leverage.” Mikhail urged from behind her. Ana growled and Mikhail took a step back, getting ready for another try. Mikhail turned her shoulders, facing her square with Nikolai.

 

“Again.” He barked while motioning for Nikolai to come forward with the attack. Ana sighed and rolled her eyes.

 

“I don’t wanna do this again Misha, I’m tired.” Ana wined turning to face Mikhail and pouting. Mikhail turned her back around and nudged her forward a bit. The pout never failed to manipulate Nikolai and Dmitri, but Mikhail was always immune. Ana knew Mikhail wouldn’t ease up on her, he never did. Ana turned back to Nikolai and tried her pout with him, it was always more effective.

 

“Please Niko can we stop? I’m tired.” Ana whined again, pouting extra and widening her eyes. Niko sighed and shrugged his shoulders, knowing he was in a tough place.  

 

“Again. Or next time I’ll switch with Niko.” Mikhail growled. Ana sighed and got back into a fighting stance. Fighting with Niko was better than with Mikhail. Nikolai would soften all of his blows while sparring, if he ever hit her at all. Mikhail however would not soften anything. He came at her hard with everything she got while saying that in a real fight people wouldn’t hold back on her. Ana never got any hits while fighting with Mikhail and she always walked away with painful bruises and a crushed ego.

 

“If I have to tell you again things will only get worse for you Tati. Use your head, find and opening in your opponent while keeping your own openings shut.” He added. Mikhail nodded to Nikolai, and he got back into a fighting stance. Ana barely had time to prepare herself before Nikolai swung another fast right hook. Ana ducked and twisted her body under his outstretched arm but this time she tried something different. Switching her stance quickly, Ana swung her right arm up parallel to block a backwards hit to her, effectively impeding Nikolai from using any momentum to attack her back and Ana reacted quickly. Twisting around Ana swung fast with her right arm, catching Nikolai on his chin. The shock on his face was very clear, he hadn’t expected her to actually be able to hit him. Ana used his shock to her advantage and then ducked to uppercut Nikolai in his stomach. Nikolai grunted and stepped back, giving Ana a shocked grin. Ana smirked at Nikolai as he touched his stomach where she just hit and turned towards Mikhail who was regarding her with a curious expression. His buff arms were folded across his chest and his dark eyes flashed with approval as he nodded his head. Ana’s expression brightened with Mikhail’s silent but obvious approval.

 

“Good job Tati!” Nikolai cheered, pulling her into a bear hug and ruffling her hair. Ana shrieked and giggled, twisting in Nikolai’s arms in an attempt to shield her hair from his attack.

 

“Nikoooo!! Stop, you’re messing up my hair!” Ana squealed so Nikolai switched tactics and began to tickle her instead, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. While Nikolai and Ana were lost in their giggle happy world Mikhail slipped out of the gym in the basement of the house and went upstairs. His footsteps were silent as he walked down one of the longest hallways of the house. This one hallway, with a long exaggerated Romanian carpet, high vaulted ceilings and dim lighting, was the one hallway in the house that led to the lion’s den. A horror Mikhail would soon become very familiar with. He stopped at the large dark oak doors and rapped his fingers on the outside of the door, waiting patiently for approval before entering the Don’s office.

 

“Vvodite.” Came the gruff reply. Mikhail opened the door to enter his fathers office. Even at his age it was still a powerful site. His father was definitely getting up their I his age, he had gone grey a few years ago much to his dismay, and he was beginning to get a receding hairline, but despite the additions that came naturally with age, he was still very handsome.

 

“She’s getting better father. Soon she’ll be able to defend herself.” Mikhail murmured, closing his father office door and moving back to lean against it. Dimitri looked up from pad he was jotting notes on and looked up at his son briefly and sighed.

 

“Mikhail, I do not wish this life for Tatyana. The child is….too sweet. This will break her. You understand me son? Dimitri spoke, giving Mikhail a serious look. When Mikhail nodded Dimitri focused on his desk once again and found the envelope he was looking for and held it out to Mikhail.

 

“Chto eto?” Mikhail asked, taking the envelope and looking at it with a slight frown.

 

“Tole'ko nekotorye slova, vybora sokhranite' printsessa bezopasnosti. Otnesite yego v Dragovich.” 

 

 

 

               

End Notes:

Vvodite7; - Enter

Chto eto?- What's this?

Tole7;ko nekotorye slova, vybora sokhranite7; printsessa bezopasnosti. Otnesite yego v Dragovich.- Just some choice words to keep princess safe. Deliver it to Dragovich

 

Thank you soo much I hope you enjoyed the chapter! As always, please comment, it's really fun to hear others opinions! Thanks!

Foot On the Gas..... by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Hey, Sorry it's been a while. I hope this makes up for my last chapter (yes yes it was a tease) haha, tell me how you like it. :)

Ana awoke with a gasp, jerking her body up and gulping to calm her pounding heart. She’d been dreaming that someone was in her room, looking over her as she slept, which was beyond creepy. Especially since she’d been having the same dream for the last week. Ana kicked the thick blanket off of her legs and got out of the bed, yawning Ana slipped into the bathroom to relieve herself of her morning duties. After a quick steamy shower Ana slipped on a pair of booty shorts and a thin tank top before venturing out into the living room to turn on her very shiny and very awesome flat screen. As the drone of the morning television filled the room filled her apartment, Ana slipped out the door to steal her neighbors newspaper. She’d adopted the mischievous tradition in the last few weeks. Apparently she had a new neighbor right next door, and apparently that neighbor had yet to move into the digital age since the Times was dropped off at that door every morning. And after the delivery man so kindly dropped said newspaper off, Ana would slip out of her door and take it. IT wasn’t to be mean, at first it was just curiosity, the only times Ana had seen newspapers were on Papa Dimitri’s desk. She vaguely remembered sitting on his lap at the large glass breakfast table as a young child. Dimitri would sip his coffee, black, and balance her on his leg while he read the newspaper and spoke to her about the headlines with his deep Russian accent.He often spent time with her when she was a young child, since her father was often absent. Ana knew it was because she looked so much like her mother, and it was hard for her father to come face to face with eh daughter he loved and the woman he'd lost, so Ana was content with Dmitri.

 

“Ahh Tatyana, interesting world we live in malyutka(little one). A terrorist bomber took out 46 in Utah. Just because he disagreed with their religious views.” Dimitri explained with a frown as he sipped his coffee. Ana was only five at the time so she didn’t know much about terrorist but she knew they were bad men and they hurt people.

 

“That’s mean right Papa Mitri?” Ana asked, while “walking” her newest Barbie doll back and forth across the table. Dimitri adjusted the bow in Ana’s expertly curled dark hair and smiled, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

 

“Yes Tatyana, it is bad.” He said, taking a large sip of his coffee and flipping pages to look at the obituary, searching for one of his kills that should have been completed earlier that week. 

 

“Don’t worry, I will protect you from the bad men papa.” Ana assured, placing her Barbie down on the ground Ana grabbed Dimitri’s cheeks in her small hands and flashed him her brightest smile. Dimitri smirked at the small little child in his lap.

 

“You will protect me malyutka?” Dimitri asked. His smiled gave Ana hope and she brightened visibly and squeezed his prickly cheeks.

 

“Yes. I can protect you and Niko will protect me.” Ana vowed. Dimitri chuckled and shook his head. The little girl was so sunny and bright, her hope filled his heart with adoration.

 

"And who will protect Nikolai little one? Have you forgotten him?” Dimitri jokingly admonished while giving her a shocked face. Ana shook her head, curls bouncing wildly and once again messing up her bow.

 

“No, no, no. Misha will protect Niko and I will protect Misha. So we are all ok.” Ana convinced. Dimitri considered this for a moment. He knew his sons would guard little Tatyana to their graves, but the little one should know how to protect herself. He filed that thought away for later and turned back to Ana.

 

"Of course malyutka. In the meantime, a new carnival is coming to town Tatyana, perhaps we shall go.” He speculated, once again fixing her bow. Ana gave an excited giggle and nodded her head enthusiastically. Dimitri smiled, he liked the child this way, bright and un-shadowed by the harsh realities of life. He prayed to god that she remained this way.

 

 

 

 

 

When Ana returned back to her apartment, she made herself a cup of hot chocolate and sat down on her couch with the mug as she read the paper. She liked to mimic Dimitri’s habit, even though she detested the taste of coffee. Ana leaned back and put her feet up, biting her lip as she read an interesting piece about yet another political scandal. She was halfway through the story when her cellphone rang, blaring out the chorus of Drake’s ‘Crew Love’.

 

“Hello?”

 

“You have a race tonight at WestPoint. Four wheels, NOS restricted but it’s a straight race, no turns, no foreign drivers.”

 

Ana rolled her eyes at Mikhail’s direct instructions, ever since they’d slept together they hadn’t had many conversations, and his direct attitude got even worse. Not that Ana minded, it was her only sign that Mikhail wasn’t completely able to mask his emotions.

 

“Yes Misha, I’m fine just enjoying my morning coffee and reading about what daily goings-on in our world. How are you?” Ana said brightly with a smirk. The silence that greeted her afterwards made Ana bite her lip to hold in a giggle. She could practically see Mikhail pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“I’ll be there, I’m thinking I’ll bring the Lamborghini Aventador. You’re welcome Misha.” Ana continued before hanging up the phone, knowing that there wasn’t much left to say, as long as she and Mikhail continued to ignore the purple elephant in their past they were fine. Before she could put her phone down it rang again.

 

“Yes?” Ana answered.

 

“For the record, you don’t drink coffee, you can’t handle the strong stuff. Secondly, I’m sure you were having a great time on the couch…braless. And third, I get the last word vozlyublennyim' (sweetheart).” Mikhail growled seductively into the phone before hanging up on Ana, leaving her staring at her phone with a rapidly beating heart and a stuck tongue. Of course, those were often side effects of dealing with Mikhail when he turned on the charm.

 

 

 

 

 

John sighed when he left his apartment and looked down at the carpeted hallway floor. Once again his newspaper was gone. He’d called the delivery company twice and they had assured him that his papers had been delivered, but every morning when he went to find it he was greeted with disappointment. To add to that, he’d been called into the station early this morning to work on a new sting operation. Against the Aleksandrov’s race tonight.

 

That family had been a thorn in his family’s side for generations, starting with John’s father (retired cop), his older brother(FBI) and John himself, they all ran into the similar problems that law enforcement found while dealing with a crime family. Most stings were bitter disappointments. In tough times, too many people could be bought, and most of their hot tips would be compromised before they could get anything good out of it. But tonight John hoped things might be different, a semi-reliable source had given the department a hot tip that a race was going down tonight, complete with the Aleksandrov family. Of course, this race wasn’t going to give them the hard hitting charges that everyone on the force knew they should get, but it was something. Hell at this point John would take this tiny drop and nurse it into a golden cow.

 

By the time John got to the station everyone was their prepping for the sting, and John took his place among his colleagues, accepting a cup of coffee from his friend Giovanni and turning his attention to the captain.

 

“We all know this will be sensitive. The race is believed to be going on at WestPoint. We are set to nab a few high rollers on this one. The Tresseti family should be there, that would give us a way to nab the biggest club cocaine suppliers boys, don’t let them slip. A few of our more violent gangs will be their two, names the 661’s and the Santi Kings. We have a few outstanding murder charges on their members, Jackson I was you to grab a few and see if we can’t squeeze a snitch out of them. Our undercover man has informed me of a new addition to the underground crime world that’s put some people on edge, so be on the lookout gentlemen. And,” the chief took a brief break in his speech to post up two pictures, “lastly, the Aleksandrov twins and their notorious ‘princess’ are guaranteed to be present at this race. Now, these are the big leagues. The twins have proven to be untouchable, I want everyone on guard.  We know these two have their hands in every criminal pot from here to Russia, but we’ve had trouble making something stick. Do not attempt to engage. I don’t need any fame seekers wanting to be the big man who brings them down. We may not be able to get gold this week but we can grab a few silvers. Now, we need informants, anyone you find will be pushed for information. Hearsay alone won’t give us a trial, we need someone close enough to the top dog to have evidence. You all have your assignments for the night, but until it time, everything is business as usual. The last thing we need is to tip these guys off on what we’re planning. See you tonight boys. Davidson, my office.”

 

                John watch the chief (and a very nervous Davidson) walk away and began to look over his very thick file. Tonight he’d be cutting off the drivers who tried to escape, along with many others officers. The file was basically filled with backgrounds on all the suspected criminals who may be at the race tonight, including the twins. John immediately went to their file and poured over it. Most of the information he already knew, but there was an alias at the bottom of the ‘known associates’ list that he wasn’t that familiar with. The Aleksandrov princess. Most her stats were unknown, but there were a few pictures of her in the file. She was a curvy black female, most pictures had her in large sunglasses accompanied by one or two of the twins, which meant she was high up in the criminal world. The pictures were taken from far away, but John could tell that the woman was beautiful, maybe she was dating one of the twins? She would have a lot of information, but given her connections, she would probably be difficult, especially since she won’t want to snitch and there was no evidence that she had actually committed any crimes. John mused over this for a while before he decided to get to his other case work, he’d have plenty of time with the Aleksandrov’s tonight.

End Notes:

I hope you liked it, please tell me what you think!! :) Looking forward to the next chapter, and don't worry about a long wait since I've already started working on it. Comment+Rate PLEASE

Lamborghini vs Squad Car by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took soo long :(

Suuuperr Sorry, I pinkie promise I'll start on the next chapter tomorrow, soo hopefully it will be here by the weekend.

 

 

 

Mikhail took a long puff of his $10,000 cigar, enjoying the sweet rich taste as he calmly looked over the roaming crowd. He’d handled the few bets he collected routinely at then checked on Ana’s car.  Twice. He knew Thanos, the personal mechanic and part time enforcer for the Aleksandrov family, wouldn’t dare give his approval on a car that wasn’t performing at its top condition, but Mikhail still checked all of Ana’s cars himself. One slip up could take away the most beautiful jewel he’d ever known to exist, and Mikhail wasn’t going to take that chance. Now he just had to wait for Ana to arrive.

 

“Are we sure this crowd is secure Nikolai?” Mikhail questioned his brother as he approached. Nikolai was dressed in a tailored Ralph Lauren suit, looking every bit the devilish mafia prince he was. Mikhail usually preferred to dress more comfortably, but Nikolai always had to maintain appearances, after all, the people may forget about their king if they don’t see him in his robes.

 

                “Sources say this is a clean night. Everyone’s looking to gamble some money, test new vehicles, and the cops are somewhere shedding light on our otherwise dark city. It should be fine.” Nikolai assured his brother, but they both felt a bit…off. The twins usually had unbelievably good intuition, but something about tonight was messing with their usually impenetrable calm. Neither showed it externally, but when their eyes met, a shared looked passed between the two. They would be on high alert tonight, and alert the other families to do the same. 

 

                Mikhail nodded at his brother and resumed his position against Ana’s teal Lamborghini Aventador. The car was one of her favorites, especially if it was a NOS restricted race. It could pack a lot of punch, even without modifications. It was a smart choice on her part, not that she had much to worry about. Mikhail was sure Ana could leave every other racer in her rearview mirror while driving in a lemon. She was ballsy, she would take any insane risk if it gave her a victory and a short lived adrenaline high.

 

                Mikhail stood in the doorway of the Alekdandrov family gym, watching Ana repeatedly punch the swaying punching bag. He admired her form, one foot behind the other, hips rotated, using her momentum to attack the bag. When she first began self-defense training he’d been worried that she’d never grasp it. She had trouble with the simplest movements, and it was clear fighting wasn’t her purpose, but eventually she’d gotten better. Mikhail watched as Ana twisted around, turning ad pivoting her body to swing her leg up and deliver a powerful roundhouse kick to the side of the bag. While turning her eyes recognized his shape in the doorway and he heard her gasp as her foot and calf hit the side of the bag with a thud and the chain rattled. After the kick Ana immediately turned around to glare at Mikhail, stunned by his sudden appearance.

 

                “Misha.” Ana greeted him, nodding her head slightly. “Do you often lurk in the shadows?” she questioned, trying her hide her bemused smirk. Mikhail smirked and shook his head no.

 

“I was just checking on you.” He said by way of explanation. Besides lately staying I the shadows was the safest way for him to watch Ana without doing something foolish. Of course he couldn’t tell her how much danger she was in. Surely she didn’t know that by putting on her tight yoga shorts he could only think of taking Ana down to the mat and sinking himself deep inside of her. Mikhail tried not to notice how out of breath she was, the hard rise and fall of her chest, and the slick sheen of sweat on her forehead. Mikhail knew he should’ve been avoiding her. Already he’d been trying to limit his contact with Ana after discovering he’d had some feelings towards her that definitely were not brotherly. He’d discovered the feelings a few weeks before her birthday, and to say that they shocked him would be a large understatement. He’d always thought of Ana as a small sister, but he couldn’t help noticing how she’d changed over the years. She’d gone from a bright slightly spoiled little girl, to an attitude filled teen, to a very beautiful young woman. She had made that caterpillar to butterfly transition as all women do, and she came out a curvy, awe-inspiring vixen. Mikhail did his best to avoid his attraction to Ana, but every time he saw her his cock jumped to attention. After discovering that being near her was too distracting he’d decided to bury himself in work and seek other options. Plenty of women were willing to fuck him, so he’d had a conveyor belt of models and starlets in and out of his room, each one more beautiful than the last, but every time his mind would wander back to Ana. This brought him to the gym tonight. He needed to work off some steam and he’d figured a few rounds with the bag would help him out, but apparently Ana had a similar idea.

 

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” Mikhail asked, making his way to a large glass case off to the side of the huge gym, he grabbed some tape, slowly winding the thick black adhesive around his knuckles.

 

“Shouldn’t you?” she shot back, rolling her eyes and cocking her hip to the side. Mikhail smirked and turned around to face her. He’d forgotten that her teenage attitude hadn’t left yet.

 

“You know, you’re throwing yourself too far into our hits, you have to learn to control yourself. You’ll have more stamina and know how to measure your strikes better.” He lectured, watching her as she slowly made her way to the gym’s center mat. He did the same.

 

“I think my hits are pretty good, I’ve won a sparring match with Niko the other day. I think you underestimate me Misha.” She bragged. Mikhail nodded. He had heard that Ana had managed to best Nikolai earlier that week, and was impressed. At first Nikolai wouldn’t really try during his and Ana’s matches. He was far too worried about hurting her. As Ana’s skills got better, Nikolai slowly began to really challenge her, but Mikhail knew he wasn’t actually going 100% against Ana, but he’d let he keep her little triumph.

 

“True, you did somehow manage to do that, maybe we should give you a new challenge?” he asked, holding his hand out and motioning for Ana to step forward. Her face briefly showed an expression of uncertainty before she masked it and stepped forward, placing one foot in front of the other ad leaning her weight onto her back leg, just like Mikhail taught her. Ana set her jaw and clenched her fist, readying herself. Their eyes met ad held for a moment, a silent conversation between them as they both prepped for the battle they knew was about to come. Soon….

 

Ana waited for Mikhail to attack, but Mikhail was never the sort to make such a rash display of force, instead he waited and watched Ana’s body language. After a while Ana’s shoulders lost some of their tension and her raised fists dropped just slightly, that’s when Mikhail sprang into action. He launched his attack, swinging a quick right hook and Ana barely had time to force her left forearm up to block it. Mikhail smirked and immediately went for a punch to her stomach. Ana grunted with the impact and twisted her left forearm around Mikhail’s, grabbing his upper arm she tugged him forward and snaked her leg around his, tugging him forward to throw him off his balance. Mikhail felt himself shifting forward and took a step to hinder his fall, Ana took advantage of his step and delivered two swift punches to his stomach and twisted around to elbow him once in the chest, and again in the throat. Mikhail growled and ducked to the side as Ana attempted to punch him and grabbed her outstretched arm, tugging her forward, Ana squeaked as she was thrown of balance and began to topple on the mat. Mikhail twisted is body to fall after Ana and land on top of her, bracing himself over her on all fours and smirking down at her. Ana scowled at his mocking smirk and swung her left arm around to sock Mikhail in his ear and pitched her weight upward and to the left, swinging her leg up to hit his hip she threw him off of her and rolled over him. Ana barely had time to get her bearings before Mikhail had her rolling again, this time they ended with him on top and he quickly grabbed both of her wrists in his hand, holding them above her head and consequently making her back arch forward in a very inviting angle.

 

They stopped fighting suddenly. Ana was panting and gazing up at Mikhail, emotions that Mikhail didn’t even want to acknowledge began to rise to the surface, and he quickly swallowed them down. He lifted his hand up slowly, trailing it over her hip, up the side of her ribcage and her breast before cupping the side of her face. Mikhail couldn’t help marvel at how beautiful she was as he trailed his thumb over her soft mocha cheek, and then down to her pouty heart shaped lips. Did they feel as soft as they looked? Mikhail desperately wanted to find out, but a major part of his brain was warning him what a bad idea this was. Ana bit her lip and looked up at Mikhail from under her long eyelashes before looking down at his lips. Mikhail saw here Ana was looking and closed his throat to keep from groaning. Didn’t she realize how dangerous this was? The chemistry between them was electric and thicker than syrup, the last few weeks seemed to be sneak peeks to the main event.

 

“Misha….Mikhail. Please.” she whispered, her eyes still locked on his lips. Mikhail couldn’t deny a request like that. His lips crashed into Ana’s, lighting a fire in them both. Ana moaned softly and pushed her wrists against Mikhail’s hand, desperate to get closer to him as he kissed her but he offered no freedom. Instead he held her captured, one hand on her wrists and the other holding her face still as he caressed and kissed her thoroughly. He placed tiny kisses around her lips before capturing her bottom lip in his mouth, nibbling and sucking gently. Mikhail dropped his body lower, resting more of his weight on her and wedged his thigh in between her legs. Ana groaned and began to grind her pussy against his thigh, the friction of his denim clad thigh against her felt amazing. Especially since the only thing covering her was a pair of yoga pants and a thin pair of panties.  Mikhail growled and dove his head down again, pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting her, and drinking her in as his hand trailed down from her face to her shoulder and downward until he reached her breast. She gasped and arched her back, pressing her breasts deeper into his hand as Mikhail squeezed and massaged her breasts. Ana moaned loudly and began to thrust her hips downward, desperate for more friction against her clit. Moments later Mikhail broke the kiss with a harsh groan and looked down at Ana, trying to get a handle on his lust.

 

“Misha?” Ana asked in a low moan, licking her lips and wondering why he stopped. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. Her skin felt electric, and all the blood in her body was centered on her crotch. There was no denying the sudden urgent lust pooling between her thighs.

 

“Tatyana.” He murmured back, watching her pink tongue trail across her lips. Ana began to twitch beneath him, trying to tug her wrists out of his grasp and grind herself against him again but he only held tighter and growled. “Stop.”

 

“Why?” Ana whined, trying with renewed effort to push her pussy harder onto his thigh. Mikhail clenched his jaw and quickly rolled off of her. Ana sat up and blinked, stunned by Mikhail’s sudden departure. Her body felt cold and too airy without his weight and warmth. Mikhail held out a hand for her and Ana used it to help get up from off the mat. Once she was standing Ana stepped closer to Mikhail until they were chest to chest, looking up into his dark lust filled eyes.

 

“Stop biting your lip Tati.” Mikhail ordered. Ana tilted her head to the side and frowned slightly, releasing her lower lip from its captive state between her teeth.

 

“Why?” Ana asked, pouting slightly.

 

 Mikhail reached his had up to trail his thumb over her swollen lip. “Because it makes me think of very un-brotherly things to do to you.” He growled. Ana gulped and subconsciously began to bite her lip again. Mikhail smirked and slid his hand into her hair and tilted her head back to look up at him.

 

“I don’t have sisterly feelings for you.” Ana admitted, looking into his eyes and trailing her fingers down his broad muscular chest before reaching the waistband of Mikhail’s jeans and curled her fingers into them. “Vy khotite izuchite' nash ... chuvstva?”(Do you want to explore our…feelings?) Ana murmured, sliding one hand down to massage over Mikhail very large bulge. Mikhail groaned and placed his hand over Ana’s, pressing her hand harder against his bulge. He loved it when she spoke Russian. It had taken her a while to pick it up, even now she spoke it very rarely, but whenever she spoke it her voice dropped deeper and huskier to duplicate the accent. She rolled her tongue over the deep vowels and her voice began to seem like it belonged on a phone sex-line. Mikhail smiled down at Ana, his mind made up.

 

“Da, Tat'yana , pozvolyaet issledovate'” (Yes Tatyana, let’s explore)

 

 

 

Ana made her way to her teal sports car and tried to ignore the brooding Mikhail leaning against it. Mikhail watched Ana’s slow approach, looking her up and down.  Her dark wash denim jeans looked like they had been painted on her skin, and he could see her breasts wiggling beneath their thin pink tank top. And he was pretty sure he could see the outline of a pink bra.

 

“Hi Misha.” Ana greeted him, holding her hand out for the keys. Mikhail rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, making his arms look much bigger. Ana ignored the distraction and shifted her weight to one side, cocking her hip and lifting her chin up. She was wearing a pair of black and grey suede Louboutin heels, making her only a few inches shorter than Mikhail.

 

“You need to zip your jacket closed Tati.” Mikhail barked. Ana chuckled and spread her Gucci leather jacket wider. Mikhail’s Adam’s apple bobbed in responses when his eyes landed on her chest before his jaw clenched and he looked back up at her. He reached out and grabbed the front of her jacket and zipped it shut. Ana pouted and stepped around Mikhail to the car door and let herself in.

 

“Worried about my virtue Misha? How….brotherly of you”.

 

Mikhail grabbed her arm before she could lower herself into the car and Ana froze as the air between them practically cracked with the sexual tension. They usually limited their contact with each other. Ana licked her lips and cleared her throat, cutting off Mikhail’s concentration on her lips. Ana held her hand out once again and this time Mikhail placed the keys in her hand without question.

 

“Be safe Tati.” He said before walking away.  Ana sighed and started the car, making her way to the starting line. Ana waited for the race to start, ad for the red haired bimbo in the skin tight lycra dress to wave the damn flag. There should  be a minimum IQ to get this job.

 

3…..

 

Ana took a deep breath and adjusted her radio to play Throwing Fire by Ronald Jenkees. Her heart began to race, speeding up in anticipation. The little skanktopuss wiggled her hips in

 

2…..

 

She flexed her tingling fingers around the black leather steering wheel, smiling at the way the light caught her new manicure, the French tips were out lined with crystals. She’d have to remember to thank Marline for doing such a good job. However there weren’t enough crystals in the world to help her ignore the off butterfly feeling in her stomach. For some odd reason, there was something about this night that was giving her an odd feeling. She remembered having a similar feeling before but she couldn’t put a name on it. Ana pushed it out of her mind and took a deep breath, she needed to stay focus and just enjoy this race. Her much needed adrenaline high would be coming soon.

 

1…..GO!

 

 

 

John maintained his position in his squad car, waiting for the captains signal. He was stationed on a nearby highway, just in case one of the drivers attempted to run this way. It was unlikely, this particular highway wasn’t common anymore, the city as even considering shutting it down. But the chief didn’t want to leave any stone unturned, so John was left babysitting an abandoned baby.

 

“Ok guys. We’re getting ready to light some fireworks here. Remember your objectives guys. We’re not aiming for major players right now. We want snitches, snitches have potential evidence and they don’t have expensive lawyers. Stay alert boys, here we go.” Came the captain’s gravelly voice over the radio. John sighed and focused his gaze on the empty highway, waiting for a shooting star that he was sure wouldn’t come.

 

 

 

 Ana slammed her foot on the gas and her car lurched forward, picking up speed so fast it reminded her why she was willing to spend so much money on the lovely sexy car. Ana eyes narrowed, focusing on the finish line a few miles ahead, desperate for her victory. Two cars pulled up alongside her and Ana smirked, she knew just how to throw them off. She quickly pitched the car left then right, making the other cars veer off to the side. Amateurs.  Ana sped forward, getting closer to her precious victory. She took a quick glance into her rear view mirror and frowned, there was some sort of commotion in the back. Cars were veering off the path and people were scurrying. A flash of blue and white told Ana all that she needed to know. Ana pitched the steering wheel to the side, twisting the car into a 180 and facing the drama before her. How did the cops get here? Fuck. Ana sped forward, heading closer to the commotion before turning down a side road and speeding on. She was sure they hadn’t followed her, especially since the other drivers seemed to be heading towards the majors highways that they were probably more familiar with. Ana sped down the road and made a few more turns, distancing herself from the busted race. Soon she was on the highway, speeding along and breathing steady.

 

 

 

John watched as the teal sports car sped past him and turned on his lights. There was no way an expensive car like that just happened to be speeding down this highway on the night of a big Aleksandrov race, and given the Russian characters on the back of the car, this may be the golden snitch. He sped along after the car and put on his siren. The car was picking up speed and John growled, he didn’t think his car would be able to keep up. All of a sudden the car jerked to the side the drifted before turning back around to face him. The car’s headlights early blinded John and he halted his own car. Taking off his seatbelt, John reached for his gun, preparing to order the driver to step out of the car so that he could make his arrest. Suddenly the car sped forward, straight at John ad he barely had enough time to move his vehicle out of the way. It seemed like the driver was going for a head-on collision when the car veered to the side and sped past him. By the time John collected his bearings the sports car was too far for him to catch up to, but he did learn one thing. Even though the windows were very tinted, John saw the profile of the driver. So it was either a very feminine male with long hair, or John Elijah Thomas had just seen the infamous Aleksandrov princess.

 

 

End Notes:

Sooo there you gooo, my super late new chapter. Tell me what you think!! Please comment rate, (yell at me for taking soo long) and yeah, all of that stuff.

Collision Course by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

It's shorter than I'd like, I promise I'll make up for it later. I'm aving writers block, ot sure what should happen next. The main thing troubling me is who should Ana end up with? Comment & rate :)

                “Okay boys, what do we have?” The chief asked his officers. They had all gathered in the information room for debriefing after the operation at the Aleksandrov’s race. It had been a success, they’d made a good amount of arrests, taken in 2 drivers, and a young lieutenant of the Tresseti family. It was one of their best grabs against the organized crime in the city, but the interrogations hadn’t been nearly as fruitful. They’d gotten some future starlet, model types who were attempting to get into the bed of a sugar daddy, but they knew nothing so they were worthless as snitches. The driver’s hadn’t given them anything useful either. They had threatened jail time, harsh fines, and everything they could think of but they still got nothing. They knew it would be difficult to convince someone to snitch; it was a dangerous reputation to have, and the consequences could be deadly.

 

The biggest thing they had was John’s suspicion that the Aleksandrov driver was the princess herself, which was valuable information, but without a positive id on a woman who they’d only seen in distant blurry photos, it wasn’t a concrete find. The chief had not been a happy camper, but at least they’d caused a ruckus at an Aleksadrov event. Three days later the chief was still in a funk. He’d expected to at least get one good witness to something dirty. Now they had the Tresseti family’s’ lawyer threatening to sue for use of “excessive force”.  Life wasn’t throwing the police department any favors.

 

 

 

 

 

Nikolai was glaring down at his desk, the only sound in the office was the noise his fingers made as they tapped against the desk. Behind him, Mikhail stood against the shadowed wall, silent and deadly as always. It was a tense moment, 3 days ago a high stakes race had been crashed by the cops, and the Aleksandrov twins were P-I-S-S-E-D. Boris, Zavid, and Roman were all present for the meeting, none of them eager to be called into the dark environment. Boris was rubbing his scruffy beard and shaking his head back and forth as if he was trying to solve a riddle.

 

“The leak isn’t one of ours boss, I’ve checked with everyone. It couldn’t be any of the Tresseti’s, or the Romani’s either.” Boris murmured. Nikolai nodded and tried to keep himself from lashing out. He ran a tight ship, no Aleksandrov organized event had been busted in years, and to have it happen at such a big event was an embarrassment.

 

                “Find the leak. Make sure it doesn’t have the opportunity to occur again. Ponyal?(Understood?)” Nikolai ordered. After the lieutenants showed their compliance and Nikolai dismissed them.

 

                “Nikolai, Tati was nearly caught. Cops had a watcher on the abandoned highway. She could have been busted.” Mikhail growled, anger filling his every word. Nikolai turned to face his twin and they met eyes. Before he retired, their father had made sure that Ana’s association with the family was virtually unknown. Mikhail and Nikolai had upheld his principle and kept her far from any undercover cops keeping track of the family. They;d be damned if Tatyana got into trouble on their watch. 

 

 

 

                John waited patiently behind his door for the paper guy to get to this door. It was early, and he had the next few days off, he was planning to spend some time with his family. His oldest brother had just welcomed the newest boy to their family, and John’s mother had decided that everyone had to get together and have a barbeque to celebrate it, so that’s where John was headed tomorrow. Today he planned on working on his newest treasure, a 1986 Mustang. He was trying to fix some issues with the engine and the transmission. But first he was going to find out what he fuck was happening to his damn newspaper every morning. He heard dulled footsteps through the door and the slap the newspaper made as it fell against the floor outside his door. John looked out of his peephole and saw the delivery guy walking away. A few minutes later John heard the sound of a door opening and soon a small figure crept into his line of vision. The thief was on all fours, in tight red shorts and a black tank top. Given the full swaying breasts beneath the tank top, the thief was a girl. A very fit, African-American girl with strong looking thighs and a shapely ass.  John saw long dark hair, a petite frame, and he saw a small hand grab his paper.

 

                “Gotcha.” John smirked and opened his door to bust the little thief, who gasped and turned to look at him, twisting around to face him. John nearly swallowed his tongue when he recognized the gorgeous mysterious girl from the gym.  

 

                “You?!” John exclaimed, pointing down at the girl. She smirked and rocked back onto her knees so she was resting on her heels, still on the ground.

 

                “Hey Boyscout.” She said by greeting. John tried to ignore her lips as her tongue darted out to lick them quickly. Fuck she was pretty, he thought as she blinked up at him. And she called him “boyscout”?

 

                “You’re the one who’s been stealing my paper every morning?” he growled, feeling his frustration building, mainly because his body wasn’t able to stop its reaction to her.

 

                “Not stealing, borrowing.” She explained.

 

                “Well I could give you a very nice ticket for your “borrowing”.” John said, reaching down and grabbing her by her shoulders he hoisted her up and heard her gasped when his hands touched her skin and John was reminded how small and hot she felt in his arms the first time they bumped into each other.  This female was definitely a delicious temptation for him. Once she was standing she took a large step back and blinked at him curiously. Her breathing was a bit choppy now, and John could clearly see her nipples through her shirt. Did she feel the strange pull between them too?

 

“So what would you like to do Mr. Officer?” she asked. John considered his options here. He wouldn’t give her a ticket, since she was clearly his neighbor and that would be awkward. And he definitely wanted to see her again.

 

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked on an impulse. The girl frowned and tilted her head to the side, biting her lip absentmindedly.

 

“Nothing, why? Going to take me in Sir?” she asked with a smirk. John couldn’t believe his ears, he was sure she was flirting with him.

 

“Well little lady, I’m going to take you to a barbeque. Tomorrow morning, meet me at 11:00. And bring me back my papers too please.” John said gruffly while turning around to close his door. He locked it and turned away from the girl’s shocked face to walk down the hallway to te elevator. He pressed the button and turned bck to face the girl who had her arms crossed.

 

“So I’ve been taking your paper for months, and to punish me you’re taking me to a barbeque?” she asked with a bemused expression on her face. John smiled at the girl as the elevator doors opened.

 

“Yeah that sounds about right.”

 

 

End Notes:

Yes Ys, very short, I'm a tease I know:P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and tell me who you want Ana to end up with. I will count all of the votes and use them to decide who gets to be the prince to our little princess Ana.

Smoking Engines by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Sooo, alot of people are leaning towards Misha, and hey I get it. He's a bad boy with attitude and he ozzes sexiness. But some poeple want her with John.....hmmm.....i guess we'll see.

Oh and sorry for any typos and stuff. I suck at editing :P

Ana looked down into the depths of her cereal bowl and used her spoon to swirl her apple jacks around what was left of her milk. She had 3 separate outfits thrown on her couch, and she was nowhere close to choosing something to wear. It was warm outside, and she was going to a barbeque. What do people wear to barbeques?  Ana looked over at option 1: a teal knee length dress with a cinched waist that fanned out just under her rib cage, a jewel embroidered collar and 3 horizontal rectangular cutouts on the back, each lower than the other. She usually wore the dress to weddings since it was flirty and showed enough skin without being flashy. Option 2 was a strapless black and green Ikat print dress with bouncy trimming at the bust and hem. There was no option three because Ana had run out of options. She had no idea where this barbeque was, who would be there, and how long it would be. Heels were a no since she had no idea how much walking, talking, or moving there would be.

 

Ana tossed her bowl in the sink, no longer interested in her apple and cinnamon filled breakfast. Instead she was trying to figure out how she would be ready before 11:00 when the clock currently read 10:37. She turned away from the sink and walked back to her bedroom to take a quick shower and straighten her hair. Her Acqua di Gioa shower gel calmed her down a bit, and afterwards she was able to think clearly. Once her hair was done, and she’d put on some mascara and lip gloss, Ana checked the time again. 10:49! Ana scrambled through her closet, throwing clothes in all directions, resembling a Tasmanian devil as she tore her way through the closet in an attempt to find something appropriate. Finally Ana settled on a black pullover sweatshirt with a graphic depicting a scene from her favorite cartoon Bambi on the front., a pair of white cutoff shorts, and black gladiator sandals. She raced back into the bathroom to give herself a quick look and touched up her Guava Melon lip gloss. She didn’t know why she cared so much about her look but today was an odd occurrence; she was going out with someone who had no attachments with the family. No it was worse; she was going out with someone who probably wanted to destroy the family. He was a cop for god’s sake, a cop whose job was to put an end to organized crime, and the Aleksandrov family, her family, was the biggest organized crime family in the world.

 

                Ana’s train of thought was interrupted when the sound of the door knocking invaded her mind. She took a deep breath and went to open the door. No amount of preparations would prepare her for the unbelievably sexy cop.

 

                “Hey.”  John greeted her with a lopsided grin, giving her a once over, his eyes lingering on her legs. Ana smiled and her stomach did a little cartwheel. He looked extremely edible in his dark wash jeans that hung loosely on his hips, and tightened a bit around his strong muscular thighs. His tight fitting navy graphic tee showcased his muscular physique.

 

                “Boyscout,” Ana murmured, smirking up at him from under her lashes, “ready to take me out for punishment?” she asked with a flirty smile.

 

 

 

 

 

                John nearly swallowed his tongue. It was bad enough he’d have to spend the entire day seeing her long toned legs, and the sexy way she called him ‘boy scout’. Now he had to have that sentence replay over and over again in his mind. Clearly his mystery woman was gutsy, did she know he had a slight taste for kink? He wondered, or maybe the possible sexual innuendo in her sentence was purely coincidental.

 

                “Ready to go?” John asked, taking a step back from the doorway to clear room for her to pass. He watched as the woman bit her lip and seemed to consider the question for a moment, her eyes locked on the threshold of her apartment, but after a quick moment she stepped out of the apartment and shut the door behind her.

 

                “Aren’t you going to lock it?” John asked, puzzled as she started walking towards the elevator. The girl frowned as if his question puzzled her.

 

                “Why? I live next to Law & Order, I’m not in any danger.” She said with a smirk. John’s mouth set into a thin line but he kept his mouth shut as he followed behind her. She didn’t lock her doors? Did she know how much crime went on in this city? Thefts, hit and runs, rapes, burglaries, and so much more, and this woman wanted to leave her door open to any type of danger? He’d definitely have to give her his “Safety and Awareness” speech. For now John had to get them to the barbeque at his mother’s house.

 

 

 

                John’s mother was waiting on the porch when he pulled his pickup truck into the driveway. He could already see his older brother’s Jeep, and his younger sister’s mini-van. The ride there had been uneventful. He’d mainly driven and taken note of the scenery as they headed out of the city and into the suburbs, and she’d fiddled with the radio until she found a classical station and then she’d silently stared out the window. John found the lack of conversation to be refreshing. The smooth chords of the piano mixed with the violins filled the truck, and as time passed he found her presence to be relaxing. When they were a few minutes away from his mother’s house she had finally spoken.

 

                “Where are we going?”

 

                John peeked over at her for a moment and admired her profile as she continued to look out the window. She looked lost in her own thoughts and beautiful at the same time as the afternoon sun brightened her face, making her eyes seem even brighter and highlighting her gentle features. Her pouty heart shaped mouth was slightly open, and her hair fell angelically across her cheek. John wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips, to slip his tongue into her mouth and hear her gasp for him as he tangled his hands in her soft thick hair. John forced himself to look back to the road and stop daydreaming about the virtual stranger sitting next to him, which was not an easy task. Every time he breathed her scent filled his lungs with an erotic blend of mint, jasmine, cedar wood, and warm brown sugar, and it was an intoxicating scent. John wanted to grab her and tug her over the center console to bring her closer to him so that he could have more of her scent near him, engulfing him.

 

                “Boy scout?” she asked, turning to him and snapping him out of his own lust filled thoughts.

 

                “We’re going to my mother’s house. She wanted all of my brothers and sisters together for a family gathering.” He explained, turning the last corner before pulling onto his mother’s block. The neighborhood was nice and friendly. Quaint little houses stood side-by-side as children played with each other on the sidewalk. It was the neighborhood he’d grown up in, being back gave John an intense feeling of nostalgia.

 

                “You’re taking me to meet your family? I’m a stranger! What if I was an axe-murderer?” she asked, bewildered. John smirked at her, and chuckled. She was cute, and she did have that femme fatale thing going for her but it was hard to imagine her as an axe murderer.

 

                “I assure you, if you were an axe murderer you’d already be in jail, especially a murderer as pretty as you. People would be too eager to catch you.” John replied with a heart stopping grin. He cut the engine and was helping her out of the car before she even had a chance to rap her bid around what he’d just said, after that she was bombarded by his family.

 

                “John Elijah Thomas, it’s a miracle you still remember how to get home, I was sure you’d need to call and ask for directions, it’s been so long.” Exclaimed the slightly pudgy woman on the porch, she had long curly brunette hair and a wide smile with twinkling eyes that made her seem like Betty Cockers’ secret twin.

 

                “Hi Ma.” John said, wrapping his mother into a bear hug. She stepped back and placed her had on his cheek, wiping off a smudge that only mothers would see.

 

                “It’s been so long, I thought my youngest boy had forgotten about me.” She said with a dramatic pout. John smirked and wrapped and arm around his mother and gave her another quick squeeze.

 

                “Ma how could I ever forget he first woman I’ve ever loved?” he joked back, shaking his head mournfully.

 

                “Don’t play your mother for a fool boy, the first “woman” you ever loved was Susie Kankerson in the back of her daddy’s garage. Now, who is this lovely woman you’ve brought home with you?” She said, pinching her son’s cheek before moving past him to the little lady.

 

                “Ma this is my friend…” John hesitated; he still hadn’t learned her name. He’d been lusting after a woman and he didn’t even know her name, and now he’d brought her home to his parents, who didn’t miss a thing. There was no way John’s mother had missed his hesitation but the woman tried to cover for him anyway.

 

                “I’m Ana. It’s lovely to meet you ma’am.” She introduced herself, holding her hand out and smiling politely. John’s mother laughed out loud and grabbed Ana’s hand, tugging her into a huge hug that left Ana stunned.

 

                “Oh sweetie put that hand away and give me a hug! I’m Johns’ mother, Mary-Alice Thomas, you can just call me Mary-Alice, or May, forget about that ma’am stuff, makes me feel old. John have ever introduced me to any of his friends, come in come in, everyone’s in the backyard.” She rambled, steering Ana into the house.

 

“Yes Ma’am-err….May.” Ana mumbled awkwardly, suddenly feeling shy. John smirked as he watched Ana and his mom. Given her reaction to his mothers’ hug she would definitely get a shock meeting the rest of the clan. John followed after his mother and watched Ana’s bubbly little butt as she walked. Just watching her reaction to his mother was entertaining; he wondered how she’d get along with the rest of his family? She didn’t seem like a person with a lot of social contact. He’d only seen her by herself, and his brief peek into her condo told him that she was definitely living alone. There wasn’t a lot of furniture, but he’d noticed the large tv, complex game systems, and he’d seen a wall of motorcycle helmets. The lack of furniture would imply that she didn’t have company often, and motorcycles were not a family practical vehicle for someone who socialized with others often. He wondered if she was antisocial. If so, it would be entertaining to watch her interact with his touchy-feely family.

 

 

 

                Ana tried to keep up as the sweet looking May spoke jovially and led her through a quaintly decorated house. She couldn’t believe she was at a barbeque. John’s mother was a little bit overwhelming. She was kind, friendly, smelled like cookies, and oozed of motherly love. Ana wasn’t sure if she should giggle or be sick. She was led into a large backyard with blooming roses and a lot of greenery, reminding her of a fairytale garden, and a small playground in the back next to a large oak tree. There were a few adults sitting around a lawn table off to the side and four children were running around it, playing some sort of game. The smell of charcoal and barbeque sauce filled the air, making Ana’s stomach growl. John’s mother led her over to the table first, and Ana felt an odd feeling in her stomach as four pairs of eyes all turned her way.

 

                “Ana sweetheart, this is my youngest daughter Jessica,” May said, pointing to a short brunette woman that was rocking a small infant in her arms. She had sky blue eyes, long wavy hair and a light splash of reckless across the bridge of her nose, “that little bundle of cuteness is my youngest grandchild David. The gentleman sitting next to Jessica is my son-in-law Christopher, but we just call his Chris. That’s my oldest son A.J., and my nephew Jackson, my older sister’s son.” May continued, introducing Ana to all of the people at the table.

 

“It’s nice to meet you miss.” Christopher said, giving Ana a firm handshake. Christopher was a handsome man with kid features and a clean shave face. He reached out to shake Ana’s hand while keeping his other hand on the back of his wife’s chair. Jessica gave Ana a kind hello, and Ana noticed how light and sweet her voice was. If John’s mother was a real-life fairy godmother then Jessica definitely was the Cinderella. May’s son A.J. gave Ana a slight nod as a greeting as he nursed his beer and kept a watchful eye on everyone as his eyes swept over the backyard. A.J. looked a lot like John, he had a defined jaw, strong cheekbones, and a slightly grim expression on his face. His eyes were a dark mossy green, while John’s were more hazel flecked with green. Jackson was a very handsome young man, he looked like he was close to Ana’s age, with Justin Beiber bangs, a flirtatious grin, and a skater boy outfit. He gave Ana a look that she couldn’t quite decipher and winked before looking down at his phone and texting something. He looked familiar to Ana but she couldn’t quite place his face.

 

“Everyone this is John’s friend Ana.” May explained while Ana shifted from side to side uncomfortably. John was behind them watching the entire exchange and holding back a smirk.

 

“I didn’t know John had friends.” Jessica joked, recognizing Ana’s discomfort and trying to ease the situation for her.

 

“Ha ha.” John laughed sarcastically as he walked around his mother to kiss his sisters forehead. “Look at my little nephew, he’s got the Thomas charm already, I bet he’s a heartbreaker to all of the other toddler chicks.” John said while lifting his squirming 7 month old nephew into his arms. John rubbed his nose on little David’s stomach and the baby giggled gleefully in his white onesie, kicking his chubby little legs and tossing his head back.

 

“The only heart he’s been breaking is mine, I barely get any sleep.” Jessica joked as May took David from John and began to make little baby noises at the child.

 

“You don’t get to sleep anymore; you have to make sure the next generations of Thomas males get their nutrition.” John said, noticing that Ana was inching away and wrapped his arm around her waist to tug her closer. Part of him brightened at how nice it felt to have her closer to him, his hand of her hip, even though he felt her stiffen a bit before relaxing in his hold.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and scoffed at her older brother, “The Thomas males expect to be waited on hand and foot 24 hours a day, I’m raising this next generation my own way so he won’t expect to be treated like a little prince.” Jessica said.

 

“Besides John, it’s not like you’re adding to the next generation of Thomas males.” May muttered to herself, but everyone at the table heard her but chose not to address. It was no secret within the family that May desperately wanted her sons to settle down and give her more grandchildren. John felt Ana’s shoulder tense up and cursed under his breath.

 

“So when will the food be ready Aunt May?” A.J. asked, standing up from the table and stretching, glossing over the awkward moment. Just then, a flash of sunny blonde curls slammed into his legs, nearly knocking him over.

 

“Uncle A.J.!” the blonde bundle screamed, latching onto his leg and shaking him as A.J. laughed and picked the blonde up as he regained his balance. Ana saw that is was a small girl, probably around 5 years old wearing a pink and yellow floral sundress.

 

“What is it rugrat?” A.J. asked the little girl as he tickled her stomach, she squealed in response.

 

“That’s my daughter Natalie. My other two are running around here somewhere creating havoc and mass destruction. I have another daughter named Marie, and another boy named Freddy.” Jessica explained to Ana. John squeezed Ana closer to his side, filling his lungs with the smell of her shampoo. Ana relaxed against him, feeling some of the tension leave her body. She felt weird being submerged in this loving family environment but John’s nearness made her feel less nervous, and she actually liked his family.

 

“My cousin has made it her personal mission to populate the world with more rugrats.” A.J. said, tickling Natalie some more before setting her back down.

 

“Foods ready!” yelled a gruff male voice. Ana craned her neck around to figure out where the deep voice came from while everyone else cheered. On the other side of the yard, I front of a smoking barbeque stood a large man who looked like a mix of John and A.J., but older, Ana realized that this must be John’s father. Everyone began to file into the house, with May leading the way, holding a sleeping David in her arms. John turned to Ana and motioned for her to follow him. Ana had barely take a few steps before she felt an odd warmth behind her, signifying the presence of another human being. She turned around and found herself face to face with Jackson. Ana frowned as he grinned and leaned closer to her.

 

“I’ve only ever seen royalty from afar. I must say you look lovely in person princess.” Jackson murmured, leaning close to Ana. He looked down at her lips briefly before looking back at her eyes. Ana felt chills down her back and struggled to maintain her composure under Jackson’s gaze. His look was predatory and gave Ana a very weird feeling. Even worse, he called her royalty and princess.

 

Holy crap….Jackson knew who she was.

End Notes:

So here's our newest update, I hope you've enjoyed it. Next chapter ill have some more events at the barbeque, and Ana will have some more interactions. And Jackson...welll lets just say he is a very very bad boy.

Baby on Board by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while. I had major writers block. I don't have an outline or anything, I'm just seeing where the story takes me, and the story was having some engine troubles with this chapter so I'm not sure if we got anywhere. Enjoy!!

Please comment/rate <3

                Ana sat in the living room of John’s family, shifting back and forth nervously on the worn leather couch. It was a mix of burnt orange and olive green, and even though Ana found it odd, she liked it. It was homey. Everything around Ana was uncomfortably homey; it was beginning to make her skin crawl. That Jackson douchebag knew who she was. Ok maybe it wasn’t fair to call him a douchebag since he could be a good guy, but obviously not that good. Only people who ran on the wrong side of the law could get close enough to know who she was, and to recognize her by her face, he must be involved with something shady. Obviously he wasn’t undercover or he would have alerted John, his father, and A.J., hell 99% of this family were law enforcement, so what was he involved with? After letting her know that he knew her secret, Jackson had winked and walked into the house without another word, but Ana’s intuition was tingling. There was no doubt in her mind that Jackson would cause trouble for her. Ana tapped her leg impatiently, wondering what was taking so long. After everyone had been ushered inside, John’s family went to set the table. Everyone seemed to have a pre-assigned task for this occasion and what to grab. After noticing Ana’s confusion May had ushered her into the living room and told her to wait there while everyone got the table ready.

 

                A loud crash followed by muffled shouts and curses came from the dining room.  Ana sighed and began to pace back and forth until some of the photo’s I the walls caught her eyes. There were various frames, placed randomly on the walls, with no pattern or order whatsoever. Ana liked it that way, in the Aleksandrov house…in her house…anything on the walls costs millions, and were in matching golden frames with classic Greek carvings and inscriptions. Ana walked around the room slowly, taking in all of the pictures. There was one of May holding a tiny baby bundle cradled in one arm and a young A.J. was fiercely holding onto the other hand while sucking his thumb. Ana knew the kid must be A.J. because she could recognize his serious expression, even as a young child. So the baby May was holding must have been John. Ana nodded, taking this information in as she move on to the other pictures. There was one of A.J. at a petting zoo frowning at a small goat as it ate carrots from his hand, others of A.J. and John together, playing or wrestling in very locations at various ages. Camping trips, school dances, picnics, Thanksgivings, Christmas, and Easter….so many moments of John’s childhood were all captured here in front of her. Ana stopped at a photo of a pre-teen John sitting outside with a group of friends. His eyes sparkled with mischief as he sat on top of a picnic bench. Ana could tell he was caught of guard because he was ruffling through his hair. She couldn’t believe how cute he looked even as a pre-teen. Didn’t he have any type of awkward stage? His face was clear of any blemishes, though he did have braces, but for some reason the braces only gave him a youthful flirtatious look.  Ana saw one picture of a younger looking John grinning at the camera missing his two front teeth. He looked so…happy. There was a melting chocolate ice cream cone dripping down his tiny fingers and there was even more ice cream around his mouth and on his shirt. A.J. was in the distance behind him washing his hands in an outdoor water fountain.

 

                “They were a handful.” May chuckled, scaring Ana out of her thoughts. She hadn’t even heard the older woman come into the room. She was holding a small baby wrapped in a light blue blanket and rocking her arms gently. Ana turned and smiled at May briefly before she looked down at the small sleeping David. Ana couldn’t help feel a girlish “awww” creeping through her at the sight of the angelic sleeping baby. It was so small and magical to Ana. In her entire life Ana had spent less than a minute around a baby before, and seeing this one was such an odd experience. It was weird to think that two people could create a whole new life. A new being that would live on the earth, a new life form that would grow up and have experiences like all the portraits on the walls. She turned her gaze back to the pictures, holding back a small sigh.

 

                “You can see so much of their personality in these pictures.” Ana murmured, reaching out to lightly graze the bottom of the intracately carved picture frame.

 

                “Well you know how boys are, they have so much energy. I think John got more ice cream on his shirt than in his mouth. But they were happy. Even A.J. I know he probably doesn’t seem like it because he frowns all the time, but he was a jumpy kid just like John.” May sighed, for a moment she seemed lost in the memory. The look on her face, of total peace as she looked upon the portrait of her 2 children, it made Ana think that in many ways this portrait was worth millions. And it may as well have been wrapped in gold with the memories it shared. Ana felt a small bit of jealousy creep up her spine. She wanted a moment like that, to be happy from something so simple and beautiful at the same time. Hell, Ana quickly let that thought go. Sentimental bullshit like that had no place I her life. Moments like that could get you killed, Ana just had to make sure she remembered it. May once again snapped her out of her thoughts.

 

                “Anyway, I need you to hold David or a moment,” May began, taking a step towards Ana to hand her the baby, “I have to go help my husband with the food on the grill. I swear he cannot do anything right. Centuries of being married to Harry and he still can’t function without me.” May explained, stepping closer to Ana, who was backing farther and farther into the wall.

 

                “Oh May that’s so sweet but, you really don’t want to trust me with it-err-him. I mean, I’m not the maternal type. I could drop it or something? What if it breaks? Can’t someone else hold it-HIM! Can’t someone else hold him?” Ana rambled nervously, her eyes wide with fear. Watching Ana’s reaction had May nearly falling over laughing. The woman clearly had no experience with children, and she was terrified. May decided that she would have to find out more about this girl who John had brought home with him, she was so odd. Before she seemed to display confidence and control but now he woman looked like she’d rather walked through a razor factory and swim with a pool of sharks afterwards, just to keep away from the baby.

 

                “Oh but sweetie the other grandkids tore through the kitchen like a tornado on acid and made a huge mess, now everyone is so wrapped up I cleaning up the mess we need an extra set of hands. Surely you could help out just a little bit.” May aid, looking at Ana from beneath her lashes, playing the part of the weak needy old woman. May was always really good at guilting people to do stuff for her and she mentally scolded herself for taking advantage of the poor girl, but she would just take a second to help her husband Mark, and then she could run back to the kitchen ad spy on Ana with the baby monitor. May didn’t give Ana a chance to say no, she grabbed her wrist and tugged her over to couch. Once Ana was sitting, May placed the sleeping bundle into her lap, promised to be right back, and dashed out of the room.

 

                Ana’s mouth hung open in shock as she looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms. Thank god she was sitting because she was pretty sure her legs would have given out. It was so small and fragile, like a glass vase that could breathe. Ana wasn’t sure what to do with it. Would it stay asleep? Damn it, ok first she had to stop calling it “It”. Ana couldn’t help herself, she baby seemed like such a foreign object to her, she was nearly hyperventilating. Once Ana got her breathing under control she took some time to observe David better. Ana had to admit he was a cute baby. The shadows of his long eyelashes danced across the tops of his round reddened cheeks. His nose was small and had the gentle slope that children often had, and he was pursing his tiny lips in his sleep. She subconsciously began to rock the baby softly in her arms and looked around desperately for a clock, shouldn’t May be back by now? May looked down at David again but he was still dozing, occasionally sighing in his sleep.

 

                “At least he’s till sleeping” she admitted out loud. The minute the words were out of her mouth David’s round eyes popped open.

 

                “Fuck.” Ana cursed under her breathe. “So….hi David, umm go back to sleep, go dream of boobs or whatever it is babies dream of.” She pleaded softly, trying to coax David back to sleep as he blinked slowly up at her. First there was a moment of calm, where Ana thought that this may work out on its own. Then David’s face quickly contorted into a rage filled red faced pout and Ana knew she was going down in flames.

 

                “No no no no.” Ana hurriedly prayed to every god she could think of to get her out of this awkward situation.

 

                Eeeeeeeeewaaaahhhh!!*gasp* waaahhhhh

 

Ana’s ears felt like they were splitting open at the sound of the David’s crying. It wasn’t super loud, but the sound of despair coming from a child still made her want to give her cutest pair of Louboutin’s to make it stop.

 

“Please don’t cry, your mommy will be back soon! Grandma will come back!” Ana promised David as he continued his sobs. “Ok if you stop I’ll give you a cookie! And candy! Ugh you don’t even have the teeth to eat those things yet! What about money? I’ll give you $20 bucks!” Ana bargained with the baby to no avail, large fat tears still rolled down his pudgy red cheeks.   She desperately looked at the baby monitor that May had placed nearby, as if the baby monitor could release some type of scent that would calm the baby down. Ana relocated the baby, instinctually moving him to lay vertically against her chest and she began to rub small circles into his back, but little David was not having it. He arched his back, kicked his legs free of his blanket, and wailed louder.

 

“Ok what is it that you want David? You need to use your words. Do you want to watch tv? Some cartoons? Are you hungry? Because my boobs don’t do the whole baby nourishment thing. These D’s are purely for decoration. When mommy comes back she’ll feed you though.” Ana rambled on, hoping that baby David would understand her and show her some mercy. No such luck. David’s cries continued to belt out strong, and Ana was beginning to feel light headed. What do people do with crying babies? Ana had a small memory of being rocked and sang to by her father, would that work? She decided to give it a try. Ana slowed down her previously frantic movements and began to rock the baby slowly while humming the notes to The Weeknd’s ‘Lonely Star’.

 

“Baby you could have it all. Baby you could have it all. Baby you could have the cars, the clothes, the dreams, the sex, the host, baby you could be a star.”

 

 She sang the full lyrics along in her head. David’s crying faltered and then he sniffled, blinking up at her with his bright eyes and tear stained cheeks. Ana gave a mental cheer of congratulations and kept her humming up, watching transfixed as David blinked a few times, yawned, and stared up at Ana without crying or turning red at all. Ana smiled down at the baby, and in return David sent her a toothless grin, showing off adorable little dimples. Ana felt something in her heart tighten as she began to coo and play with the baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John straightened the crisp olive green tablecloth and began to set out new pieces of silverware. Natalie, Marie, and Freddy had ripped through the dining room a few minutes ago and had taken the navy tablecloth with them, including all of the dishes that were already on the cloth. So now the three nieces and nephews had gotten a stern talking to about horsing around and Jessica had ordered them to stay silently seated at the table. All of the adults had to start setting the table all over again. Chris was setting down the place settings and placing the food in the center of the table with Jessica, A.J. was washing everything that had fallen, Jackson was leaning against the wall eating chips since ‘helpful’ wasn’t in his vocabulary, and John began wiping down the counters. He stepped back to admire his handiwork with he heard the door to the kitchen that led to the backyard slam open and he turned to see his mother race into the kitchen, pluck the baby monitor from the counter, and sat down in a hurry, holding it to her ear. John didn’t have to be a cop to know his mother was up to something.

 

“Mom.” John called out, trying to get her attention as she began altering the baby monitors frequency. Her anxious expression ad obvious mischief had caught Jessica and Chris’s attention too, and they both looked at May with curious expressions as they moved closer.

 

“Yes John dear.” May answered in her trademark oblivious state. Jessica sat down next to May and placed her hand over May’s.

 

“Mother,” Jessica spoke softly in her kindest voice, “what are you doing? And where is David?” she asked, looking around with a slight frown.

 

“Oh dearie I let Ana hold him in the living room Poor thing looked terrified, she must not spend a lot of time around children. She was probably an only child.” May explained as she continued fiddling with the baby monitor. John rolled his eyes, understanding why his mother was so desperate to eavesdrop with the baby monitor and stepped away from his mother to resume his own tasks.

 

“She is very beautiful John, though I am a bit surprised, you’ve never dated a black girl before. It was always the ditzy little blondes that seemed to hold your interest.” Jessica chimed in. John stuck his tongue out at his younger sister and she sent the gesture right back to him.

 

“John where did you find her?” Jackson’s deep molasses smooth voice emerged from the corner as he crumpled his potato chip bag up and threw it in the general direction of the trashcan, missing the can by a few good inches. John sighed, picked up the offending piece of trash and put it in the bin.

 

“We just bumped into each other one day, that’s all. We both share a love for newspapers” John gave his own vague explanation.

 

“Got it!!” May cheered as she finally got the baby monitor to pick up the other frequency. There was a little bit of static as May turned it up, and almost everyone in the kitchen moved closer to hear more clearly, even John. First there was the sound of little David crying, the they could clearly hear Ana’s voice.

 

Please don’t cry, your mommy will be back soon! Grandma will come back! Ok if you stop I’ll give you a cookie! And candy! Ugh you don’t even have the teeth to eat those things yet! What about money? I’ll give you $20 bucks!

 

“Oh my goodness that poor girl, bargaining will not work.” Jessica shook her head with a small smirk. May nodded her head in agreement and the room fell back into silence as they all listened avidly.

 

 Ok what is it that you want David? You need to use your words. Do you want to watch tv? Some cartoons? Are you hungry? Because my boobs don’t do the whole baby nourishment thing. These D’s are purely for decoration. When mommy comes back she’ll feed you though.

 

May chuckled out loud and shook her head as Jackson let loose a low whistle.

 

“D’s huh? You chose a good one John.” Jackson leered. Jessica, May, Chris, Natalie, Marie, ad Freddy all collectively “shush”’d Jackson while John turned around to send him a glare that would melt ice. Then John froze as the sound of Ana humming rang clearly through the monitor. It sounded so sweet and melodic. May held her hand to her chest and smiled down at the monitor. After a few moments, he sounds of David’s crying stopped and Ana stopped humming.

 

Aww see how happy you are now? You’re just a little angel aren’t you? Yes, a little angel that was throwing a little baby tantrum

 

The sound of Ana cooing and playing with the baby gave John a peculiar feeling that he didn’t even want to attempt to name. It was so odd. She seemed like the high class, daring bad girl in Gucci type. Not the type of female to coo and wonder over a little child, but that’s what she was doing.

 

 Let’s go see if things are ready in the kitchen little angel

 

May jumped up and tossed the monitor to Jessica who quickly hid it and they all began to act super busy right as the kitchen door opened.

 

“Oh Ana dear there you are!” May exclaimed cheerily, as Ana entered the kitchen. She was holding a giggling David against her chest and smiling shyly. May hugged her and kissed the top of David’s head before moving away to finish setting the table. Ana turned to John and saw the fierce expression on his face and frowned.

 

“John?” Ana asked, still bouncing David who was giggling and attempting to eat her hair. At the sound of her lips releasing his name something inside of John snapped. He crossed the distance of the kitchen in a few long steps and grabbed Ana by the back of her neck. Holding his body as close as he could get without mushing David, he cupped Ana’s smooth milk chocolate toned cheek and slanted his lips across hers. Ana gasped at the feel of his smooth and demanding lips against hers and John took advantage of it, sliding his tongue into her mouth he tasted her, drinking her in and started a slow burn in the pit of her stomach that slowly spread to the rest of her body.

 

“Ewwwwwww! Cooties!” whined the 3 oldest grandchildren, snapping John out of his lust filled haze. He separated his lips from her’s but still held Ana by the back of her neck, keeping her close. John had no idea kissing her would be like that. Sure he’d felt the little currents of attraction, but there was no reason a simple kiss from her should make him want her this much. Finally John released her and stepped back, pleased to see that she was definitely a bit out of breath too.

 

“Well now, let’s get the little man out of the cootie infestation zone.” Jessica said with a smirk as she tugged an unwilling David from Ana’s arms. “Thank you for watching him.”

 

Ana smiled and looked down at the baby. “Oh...sure, it was an interesting experience. He’s very cute.” Ana beamed. May clapped her hands and announced that dinner was ready as Harry walked in form the backyard and everyone sat down at the table. John held out her chair for him, and sat down next to her. Ana could practically feel waves of heat rolling off of him. After everyone was situation, and the grandkids led the table in a prayer, everyone began to eat. The food as delicious, especially the sweet potato soufflé, Ana was sure she could eat the entire bowl. Ana tried to stay quiet and disengage herself from any conversations but May wasn’t having it.

 

“So, Ana, what do you do?” May inquired.

 

“I work with cars.” Ana replied smoothly, ignoring the grunt that came from Jackson’s side of the table. She turned to give May a small smile. She hadn’t said specifically what she did with the cars, only that she worked with them. She hoped May didn’t ask a follow up question because she did not want to go deeper into the subject.

 

“And your parents?” May asked.

 

“Both dead.” Ana said without a pause, taking a bite of her green bean and then smiling as she chewed. She could tell her announcement had caught the sweet woman off guard, and she even felt John stiffen a bit beside her.

 

“Oh my dear girl, I had no idea, I’m sorry to hear that. What about your-” Harry turned to his wife and cut her off to keep her from further interrogating the poor girl.

 

“May baby, stop questioning the poor girl and let her eat.” He chastised. May nodded in agreement and changed the subject. Ana relaxed a bit, happy to no longer be under the spotlight. After that the rest of the dinner went lovely. John’s family was extremely kind, and Ana could see how much they loved and cared for each other. When it started getting late, John drove her home which made for a tense car ride. Once they were in close quarters that lusty electrical current between them just seemed to build. Every cell in Ana’s body had been demanding to get closer to John ever since he had kissed her. By the time they had made it back to her apartment Ana knew she might be in trouble. There was no explanation for it but she found John terribly attractive and being attracted to a cop as definitely a bad thing.

 

“Today was nice. Thanks for my punishment.” Ana joked, leaning against the doorframe of her apartment. John shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

 

“It was no big deal. Thanks for coming. I’ll see you tomorrow Ana. Lock your door.” John ordered and walked down the hall to his apartment. He had already opened his door when he turned around and walked back to Ana’s door. He grabbed the knob and wasn’t surprised at all when it turned easily. The infuriating beautiful woman was stubborn, there was no chance in hell she'd easily obey him. He opened the door to see Ana sitting on the couch, looking back at him with a puzzled smirk. He growled and reached around the door to lock it.

 

“You do not follow instruction well.” He growled before leaving again and closing the now locked door behind him. As he walked down the hall he was sure he could here Ana laughing.

End Notes:

More Mikhail in the next chapter. And the winer is......idk

So many people want Ana to be with bad boy Mikhail, but some people want it to be John, so I've decided that since Ana is a true princess, why can't she have both? Atl east for a little while...More to come!! PLease comment and rate! It means so much to me to here our critisisms and ideas!

Squad Car's Revenge by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

I know this story was collecting a bit of dust, but it's back, and things are about to heat up! I hope you like it!! Please comment and tell me what you think :) -kmaj

 

Ana tugged on her electric blue Doc Martins and laced them up tightly, flexing and pointing her toe to get a feel for the boots. She had errands to run today, errands that she couldn’t put off any longer, so after numerous attempts, she’d finally dragged herself out of bed and got ready. She’d put on her black Dolce jeans, black XO top, and denim vest. She spent a half an hour curling her hair into dramatic waves and doing her makeup. Tat’yana Jackson did not leave the house without looking drop dead gorgeous, when she grew up one thing she always learned was that appearances are everything. She’d personally seen Mikhail pump a man full of bullets, but he didn’t even bat an eye a day later when a detective asked him about the dissapearance. Papa Mitri always told her “Yesli vy posmotrite nevinnye lyudi budut predpolagate7;, chto vy nevinny, tak chto derzhite vashi vzglyady , chtoby vozlyublennyi” (If you look innocent, people will assume you’re innocent, so keep your looks in order sweetheart). She took the words to heart and always maintained her image. She wouldn’t leave her apartment without looking anything less than flawless, and she could bluff her way out of anything. Not that she ever needed to, all of her illegal activity was covered up my Nikolai and Misha, and they would hardly ever let her get her hands dirty.

Ana went downstairs and swung her leg around to straddle her Harley until she heard the sound of metal clunking together and a frustrated grunt made her hesitate. Ana turned around to see a cherry red 1986 Mustang with the hood propped up, and a very shapely ass clad in denim bending over it. Ana smirked, she knew exactly whose ass she was checking out. Ana made her way around to the other side of the car and cocked her hip onto the side of the car to look down at the man currently screwing up his car transmission.

“Ahem.” She cleared her throat and the man underneath the hood of the car jump up at the sound, effectively bumping his head on the underside of the hood. John rubbed his head and cursed under his breath.

“Damn it, Ana you can’t sneak up on people like that.” He grumbled, making his way out from underneath the car and pulling a rag from his back pocket to wipe his hands. “What are you doing?” he asked. Ana smirked and moved around to stand next to him.

“Well,” she started, bending over the car to look at the distributer, “you’re messing with the wrong part of your car. Your issue is with the distributor.” She explained, pointing to two cables that john hadn’t even noticed before. Of course, John wasn’t noticing much now, seeing her bent over his car was much to enticing to pay attention to anything else.

“Mhmmm.” He hummed, watching her stretch herself across the car, making her shirt ride up a few inches to show more of her smooth dark skin. John watched the newly exposed skin with great interest before returning his attention to her bubbly shaped ass. He began to wonder if jeans always cupped butts this way or if it was only for Ana. When she reached the cables she connected them and stood back, satisfied with her handy work.

“Just make sure that those two stay connected.” Ana said, stepping back with a self satisfied smirk, she snatched the rag out of John’s hands and wiped her own hands off. “You’re welcome.” She boasted with a smirk and dropped the rag back into his hands. John rolled his eyes and sighed.

“So, Ana, nice to see you again.” He began, shutting the hood of the car and walking around to the driver’s side. He leaned through the window and cranked the car, his eyes widening when the car started effortlessly. He gave Ana a look of surprise and chuckled when she began to dust invisible dirt off of her shoulder.

“So you know your way around a car, that doesn’t change the fact that you steal the newspapers from innocent civilians.” He muttered, rolling his eyes at her cockiness.

“Oh puh-lease, don’t hate John, I’m sure you’re good at something. Like…knitting.” She joked. John quirked his eyebrow and leaned back against the car.

“I know something that I’m very good at princess, maybe one day I’ll show you.” he flirted, his smooth deep voice sliding over her with devilish promise, sending a sudden punch of need through Ana that she hadn’t expected to feel. Ana flipped her hair over her shoulder and pursed her lips.

“I’m sure you will Boy Scout, but in the mean time, I have to go get things done.” She said, turning to walk back to her bike. John nearly passed out when he saw her straddle the bike. There was no way that bike was safe for her.

“You’re riding that?” he asked, walking closer to her and scowling. Ana rolled her eyes, she was used to men trying to be macho and keep her safe, she got enough of that from Nikolai and Misha, but it was cute watching John get his boxers in a twist…or did he wear briefs? Ana shook the thought from her head and revved her engine.

“Yes boy scout, I am riding this big scary powerful motorcycle.” She grinned sarcastically. “Why, you don’t think a woman can handle an engine between her legs?” she asked

“Maybe not all women, that’s a dangerous piece of machinery Ana. Though I’m sure you can handle a lot of power between your legs.” He growled, looking longingly down at the area between her legs and biting his lip. John’s mint green eyes flashed darkly with every word he said, Ana’s breath caught in her throat with a gasp. She licked her bottom lip nervously, her eyes widening for a moment before she gained her composure and smirked. His brazen flirting nearly threw her off of her normal game, but Ana was raised amongst the best, she knew how to bluff better than anyone. Ana leaned back slightly on the Harley, her back arching slightly, pushing her breasts forward and her hips back, forming a seductive pose that nearly had John’s eye bulging out of his head. Ana smirked, she knew that with a slight wiggle of her hips it would make her appear as though she was riding her bike, that’s that was exactly what she did. She rotated her lip slightly and watched John’s eyes darkened further.

“Problem boy scout?” she asked, cocking her head to the side and batting her long dark eye lashes. John took a deep breath to calm himself and shook his head no.

“Nothing you should worry your little head over princess. Where’s your helmet?” he asked, noticing that she hadn’t put one on and there wasn’t one on her bike.

"I don't have one." she replied with a casual shrug.

“You don’t have one?” he growled, stepping towards the bike. Ana saw the fierce determined look in her eyes, it was the same look that Nikolai and Misha gave her when she bought the bike. She knew it was dangerous, even with a helmet, and the fact that she refused to wear one while riding nearly drove Mikhail insane. He had yelled at her in both English and Russian, switching between the two as his frustration grew, but eventually the twins knew that Ana was not going to change her mind. She loved to ride her bike but helmets felt so constricting, having something so close around her head, heating up around her, and she hated helmet hair. When she rode her bike she wanted to feel free, exposed, and powerful. Speeding through the highway on two wheels, to metal exterior surrounding her, just the wind and Ana was not going to sacrifice that for anything. She could tell with every step John took that he was going to try to convince her to get off the bike, so she began to pull the bike forward, out of her parking spot and further away from John.

“Ana, get off of that death trap. I’ll drive you wherever you need to go but you are not going to ride that thing without a helmet. It’s not safe.” He reached out to grab her, his face turning red, but she pushed the engine further away.

“No thanks boy scout, I’m ok. See ya later.” She sang, blowing him a kiss she sped out of the parking lot, leaving a very pissed of cop behind her.

Ana looked down at the glass case in front of her, her eyes wide with greed and mischief as Luca pulled out the newest toy that Ana was about to purchase.

“Here you have it Tat’yana, a gold plated 6 cylinder double-action revolver, shipped from Argentina, just got in yesterday.” Luca stated, pushing the velvet case closer for Ana’s inspection. He lifted one of the guns up and hit the cylinder release hatch to show her the chambers. “As you can see, it is in top condition, hand welded, and unregistered.” Ana looked up at him, giving him her most charming smile and feel giddy when his eyes softened slightly. Luca was the Aleksandrov family’s most trusted weapons expert. Every gun Ana owned was purchased through him personally. She could have gone through Nikolai or even one of the Aleksandrov generals, but she liked Luca. He had black hair shaved close to his head, strong cheekbones, and fierce dark eyes. He also had a silver hoop lip ring that gave him a hardened bad boy look. He was tough, street smart, and witty. She thought of him as a friend, he always let her know what kind of merchandise he had, and helped her with some other little side projects that Ana was working on. Plus, it didn’t hurt that he had a soft spot for her. Ana had been meaning to get a smaller gun for a while, something she could fit in a smaller purse, so she’d asked Luca to help her out and he’d texted her this morning to let her know that he had something for her, so Ana had came down to see him at his condo to pick up her newest toy.

“Anything else I can do for you Ms. Jackson?” he asked, sticking a chopstick in his mouth and folding his arms.

“Do you gift wrap?” Ana smirked, tilting her head to the side and widening her eyes, she blinked up at Luca in an attempt to portray innocence. Luca smirked at her and used his tongue to navigate the tooth pick to the other side of his mouth, he stood up and walked to the large shelf behind him to get her some bullets. He returned with a pack for Ana and placed it on top of the velvet case, feeling the smooth cover against his finger tips.

 “When is your next race Tat’yana?” He chuckled, leaning back on his arm chair and stretching out his long legs. Ana rolled her eyes, Luca was the only person who called her by her full name, no matter how many times she told him not to.

“Next week, down at Playa Del Ray. Are you going to join?” she asked with her eyes lighting up with mischief. Luca chuckled and shook his head.

“No way, I don’t want to be on the road with you. Remember who helped you out last year? You nearly had us thrown off a cliff.” He scoffed, thinking about the frightening experience of being Ana’s passenger in Vegas. Ana had been doing an “Anything Goes” drift race up a very high canyon, and needed a passenger to help her out. There were many dangerous people with high stakes, and in a race like that, and deaths were considered casualties. He was supposed to be there to shoot at any people who targeted Ana’s car but he hadn’t needed to. She drove like a maniac, up the cliff with no regard to gravity whatsoever and left all the other competitors in the dust. Luca vividly remembered going so fast he was pressed against the leather seat, the view down the cliff into jagged rocks beneath them, and Ana’s warrior cry of victory as she crossed the victory line.

“Oh puh-lease, you were safe the entire time.” She muttered, standing up and stretching out her legs.

“The rear of the car was hanging over the cliff when you reached the top, we nearly fell.” He exclaimed, his face a mask of shock.

“But we didn’t fall, I had it entirely under control. You really shouldn’t worry so much.” She sighed and shook her head dramatically.

“And you really shouldn’t be an insane adrenaline junkie.” He stood up, grabbed the velvet box and walked her over to the door and opened it. “Riding with you has taken ten years off my life, I’m pretty sure I grew a grey hair after that race.”

“Oh Luca darling,” she purred, standing on her toes she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and stepped through the door way, “You’d look sexy with grey hair. Thanks for the present.” She smirked and walked away. Luca shook his head and took a moment to watch her walk before he closed his door and got back down to business, he had a shipment of semi-automatic weapons coming in tonight for the Aleksandrov’s and some information on an old friend that they may be interested in.

Ana was speeding back to her apartment, her new toy in the side bag on her Harley and she was very excited to play with it. Of course she was rarely in a position to actually shoot at anyone, but she could dream. She turned onto the expressway, loving the wind numbing her face, she barely noticed when she passed a cruiser parked on the side of the road. She heard a siren and saw a flash of red and blue in her side mirror. She cursed and pulled over, she knew she should have taken one of her unknown dirt roads but she preferred riding on smooth terrain. She cut the engine and kicked down the kick stand, she did not feel like going through this hassle, but most cops were on the Aleksandrov payroll, so she knew she could make this disappear. Ana could hear the cop’s footsteps as he made his way to her bike. Ana nearly fell off the bike when she recognized the voice that came from behind her.

“Get off the bike princess.”

Ana twisted around and found herself face to face with a very angry John.

End Notes:

hope you like, comment please!!-kmaj

Rev My Engine ;) by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Ana+John sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!, and then some more :) hope you enjoy!

 

 

                “Get off the bike princess.”

                Ana twisted around and found herself face to face with a very angry John. Ana was not one to scare easily, hell she grew up in the Russian mafia, but he look John was giving her was making her a bit nervous. Ana swallowed nervously and slowly swung her leg off the bike, maintaining eye contact with John the entire time. They stood there watching each other for a while, John glaring and Ana looking up at him from beneath her lashes, hoping that cuteness would get her out of this situation. It wasn’t working.

                “Keys.” John ordered, holding his hand out expectantly. Ana sucked her teeth for a moment before rolling her eyes and placing the keys in his hands. He pocketed the keys and grabbed her arm, feeling her smooth heated skin beneath his hand he dragged her to his squad car, barely noticing her stumbling to keep up with him. When they reached the squad car John opened the back door for her and pushed her inside. Ana watched him as he got into the car, started the engine and pulled off. Looking around, Ana could tell they were headed in the direction of their apartments and sighed. John picked up his two-way radio.

                “Base I have a motorcycle parked off of route 127, dealer: Harley license plate number: 776277A, I need it towed into the garage for pickup tomorrow.” John barked out the order into his handheld device, leaving no room for discussion. Ana could hardly believe what she was hearing.

                “You’re having my bike towed?!” she asked in disbelief, her eyes widening in shock. John barely glanced at her in the rear view mirror before the looking back to the road.

                “Tow request confirmed Officer Thomas.” Came the scratchy voice from the other end of the radio. Ana didn’t understand how John could comprehend that with all of the static coming from the other end but he understood just fine.

                “Roger.” John replied, placing the two-way down and continuing the ride in silence. Ana folded her arms and pouted, feeling like a child being given the silent treatment. By the time they reached the apartment Ana was pissed but she remained silent as John led her from the car, into the building, and up the elevator unto they reached their floor. Ana thought he was just going to leave her at her door but instead he opened the door, motioned for her to walk in, and followed her inside, shutting the door behind him. She stormed into the living room, tugging off her denim vest and tossing it to the couch.

                “Ana, you have 4 seconds to explain to me why the fuck you ride that dangerous contraption without a helmet, and why the fuck your door wasn’t locked.” He growled his voice dangerously low and sending shivers through Ana’s body. Ana swung around to face him, feeling excited by his anger

                “Well for starters, I’m a grown ass woman so I can do whatever the fuck I want. I happen to like feeling the wind when I ride my bike and I will continue to do so. And my door isn’t locked because no one would ever break into my apartment.” She snapped, feeling her own temper rise. Ana hated being told what to do, it was one of her pet peeves. John stepped closer to her, his face dangerously close to hers and his body pulsing with anger and frustration.

                “You know what I think? I think you enjoy playing dangerous little games like this Ana, it makes you feel alive. That’s the only explanation for why you take so many risks with your safety.” John began to back her closer to the wall, and Ana was actually fearful enough to back away, but nothing could stop her smart mouth. Ana felt a sudden surge of bravado and stepped forward, meeting John face to face before her could back her into a corner.

                “You know what I think John? I think you need to live a bit more dangerously. It can’t be fun being a cop, following rules all the time. Unless that’s what you like about being a cop., living by the rules, forcing others to obey you.” She murmured, watching the way his eyes widened in surprise at her bravado before they darkened. He looked down at her lips, and Ana licked them nervously, smiling up at him. She knew his thoughts had transferred from anger to lust, or maybe a bit of both? She could definitely use his attraction for her against him. John closed his eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to get his thoughts under control, but she was definitely tempting him.

                “Ana, I’m warning you right now, this is not a game you want to play with me.” He growled, tipping her chin back with one hand so her face was upturned, her eyes meeting his. Her drown eyes showed a hint of mischief and lust within them, making John hunger even more, seeing her looking up at him. It made him think of seeing her on her knees, her mouth full of his cock, hands handcuffed behind her back, and she looked at him thrusting his thick length in and out of her sweet mouth. John’s eyes drifted down to her mouth, his thumb moving up to run back and forth across her lower lip. Ana ran her tongue across her lip, feeling it move across the tip of John’s thumb and relishing in his sharp intake of breath.

                “You don’t have to worry about me, I love games.” Ana purred while stepping closer to him and lifting up her hand to run her fingers slowly across his chest.

                “I warned you Ana.” He bit out, seconds before he twisted her around, stunning her effectively as he grabbed both of her wrists and tugged them to the small of her back. The slight sound of metal clacking together was her only hint before she felt cool metal tightening around her wrist. Ana barely had time to move the other wrist before she was handcuffed. John spun her back around and grabbed her shoulder, tugging her forward her slammed his lips down onto her, effectively releasing a heat within her. Ana twisted her wrists around within the cuffs as she stepped closer to John, wanting to feel more of him. His lips were warm and firm, dominating hers as he kissed her, feeling his hands squeezing and then kneading her shoulders. Ana moaned softly when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his before sucking it deeper into her mouth, feeling him grown before her pulled his mouth away from hers, gasping for breath.

                “Bed?” John asked gruffly, picking her up in his arms and awaiting instruction. Ana however was not nearly as patient as he was. She wanted him now.

                “Wall.” She offered, licking her lips breathlessly. John shook his head no, much to Ana’s dismay and began to walk down the hallway, intent on finding the bedroom himself as Ana squirmed in his arms, feeling a wicked jolt of pleasure as the cuffs bit into her wrists.

                “Couch. Floor.” She whined, her thighs pressing and rubbing against each other in an attempt to ease the need building inside of her. John’s kiss was like an aphrodisiac, and all of the attraction she felt for him suddenly increased tenfold. John smirked down at her but remained silent as he finally found her bedroom. He placed her on the center of the bed and stood back to disrobe. Ana watched hungrily as he took off his clothes, first his uniform button up and then his undershirt, exposing his broad shoulders, muscular chest, and firm abs. Esther bit her lip, watching the little trail of hair that disappeared into his low hanging slacks. He tugged his wallet out of his back pocket and found a gold foil package. She moaned softly as he undid his belt buckle and dropped his pants, briefs included. Ana’s mouth dropped open in a wide ‘O’ when she saw his cock, standing up tall and proud under her gaze. The head was dark and flushed and the crest was shiny and moist, making Ana wonder what he would taste like. He tore the condom open with his teeth and rolled it on, gripping the base of his cock briefly before letting go. Ana’s mouth watered and she licked her lips for a second before she finally tore her gaze from his cock and looked up into his eyes, seeing them flash darkly as he stepped closer to her bed.

He unlaced her Doc Martins before tugging them off and tossing them aside and tugging off her jeans. Ana lifted her hips to help him slide her jeans off and heard him grown once her hot pink lace boy shorts were revealed. He licked his lips, his eyes glues to her lace covered pussy before his gaze trailed up her abdomen. He moved over her onto the bed, crawling between her knees and pushing her thighs further apart, spreading her for his pleasure as his eyes ate her up. He moved his hands beneath her top and inched it up slowly, loving the feel of her satiny smooth skin beneath his hands until her pink lace balconette bra. There was a small light blue bow in the center of the bra, right above the front clasp, and the bow matched the identical one on the center of her boy short panties. John took a mental picture of her body in the hot pink lingerie, feeling his dick throb. John wanted to take her shirt off, to have her completely bare beneath him, but he couldn’t do that without releasing her from the hand cuffs, and he wanted her to remain trapped beneath him so the shirt would have the stay. John watched her chest rise and fall, seeing her large cocoa breasts encased in the pink lace, her chocolate nipples peeking through right at the top, making his mouth water.

                “Beautiful.” He whispered, biting his lip as he ran the tips of his fingers over the top of the lace slowly. She arched her back to push her breast closer to his touch but he moved his hand away, making her whimper in frustration. Ana squirmed impatiently, trying to her her body as close to John as possible. “Patience Ana.” He murmured, smoothing some of her hair back from her face before kissing her again, tasting her, and drinking her in. He kissed Ana with a single minded determination that had her begging for more. His tongue would thrust and roll in and out of her mouth, his lips  firm and hot against hers. Ana could barely think, she just knew she needed more. He trailed kisses across her cheek and down to her neck, alternating between suckling and biting she moaned softly as he tormented the hyper sensitive skin. Ana’s neck had always been sensitive, and one of her favorite erotic zones. John recognized her reactions and took full advantage of her neck’s sensitivity, feeling a shudder roll across her body. John moved lower, down to her chest until he reached her bra. He unhooked the front clasp and pushed the lace garment away. He cupped her breasts in his hands, kneading the soft flesh beneath his palms before lowering his head and sucking a hardened nipple into his mouth. Ana gasped and arched her back to push her breast deeper into his mouth, feeling his warm tongue swirl around her nipple before he nibbled slightly. John slid his arm beneath her arched back, holding her up to him like a banquet for his pleasure. Ana trembled, every nibble and suck from John shot straight to her throbbing clit, making her yearn for more of him. John moved to her other breast, giving it the same delicious treatment as he suckled on her, dragging more moans from Ana as he pulled and tugged on her other nipple. He alternated between each breast, driving Ana high and higher with the feel of his hot mouth on her skin.

                “Please, John.” Ana whimpered, her pussy was weeping for relief. The lace of her panties was wet and clinging to her pussy lips and her clit was throbbing, but she couldn’t get any relief since John’s thighs still kept her spread and open to him. John trailed hot kissed down her abdomen, moving lower and lower until his hands grabbed her hips and his face was directly in front of her pussy. A low rumbling sound came from deep within his chest as he inhaled her sweet honey scent and pressed a quick kiss to her lace covered mound.

                “This looks pretty covered in such beautiful delicate lace.” He murmured softly, running his finger against the lace, pushing the wet lace between her mounds and running his finger up and down, her hips jerking every time he came in contact with her swollen clit. “You’re very wet Ana, you soaked your panties, these will have to go.” He admonished, sliding them down her legs much to her enjoyment. John tossed the lace way and focused all of his attention back on Ana's puffy wet pussy. Her tasty looking pink chocolate opening called out to him like a siren, and John was more than happy to obey. He licked his lips before diving in to Ana’s pussy. He ran his tongue up and down Ana’s slit, feeling her hips shoot off the bed and she moaned. He flicked his tongue back and forth along her clit before latching onto the swollen bundle of nerves and sucking hard, relishing in her shrill cry of pleasure. John growled and Ana felt the vibrations roll through her body as John moved his mouth lower before pushing his thick tongue deep inside of her and wiggling it around.

                “Ah! John, fuck! Fuck yes please!” she cried out, moving her hips up to meet the thrusts of his tongue. He kept going, driving her deeper and deeper into a mindless pleasure until she came apart. Crying out John’s name, Ana felt every cell and nerve in her body explode. Ana trembled as her orgasm subsided and blinked her eyes slowly, gasping for breath. She felt John moving up her body until her was on top of her, his warmth was welcome, feeling his skin slide against hers was driving Ana crazy. She wanted to feel him. Her palms were itching to touch him but being without control was driving her insane. Feeling every ounce of pleasure that he gave her and knowing she had no control over it was only making Ana hotter for him, and having John dominating her, controling every bit of pleasure she could have and dragging tortured cries from her body was wickedly erotic. John slanted his mouth across hers again and thrust his tongue past her lips, moaning as she opened her mouth wider to accept him and suck on his tongue. Ana groaned loudly, there was something so erotic about kissing him after having her pussy sucked to perfection. Tasting herself on his lips only made more cream slide out of her pussy. John had just given her an explosive orgasm but she still wanted more, she needed him inside of her, filling and stretching her. She rolled her tongue around John’s and moaned softly.

John fisted his cock in his hand and steered it towards her clit, using the head of his cock to tease her clit. Ana moaned and lifted her hips to meet his cock and steer it inside of her. John growled, loving how eager she was for him and moved his cock into position right outside of her weeping entrance, he pushed inside slowly, feeling her tight wet inner flesh open to welcome him in. They groaned in unison, her tight flesh swallowing him in and throbbing around him. Ana wrapped her legs around him and lifted her hips to meet him, eager for more. John began slow punishing thrusts, pushing his cock deep inside her slowly, spearing her on his cock before pulling out. He repeated this process over and over again, driving them both closer and closer to ecstasy until John felt his control slipping. He held her close to him, their hot sweat skin sliding against each other’s as they both breathed heavily.

                “Ana, I can’t go slow like this.” He bit out, nibbling on the shell of her ear. Ana could hear his voice wavering, and she knew he was holding back but she didnt want him to. She wanted to have everything bit of John inside her, stroking her and driving her insane. She wanted the animalistic lust in his eyes, the wildness that she saw in his gaze but not in his actions.

                “Ah, yes yes, faster please John. Bystryee , pozhaluiista!(faster please)” Ana screamed as John began to pound into her faster, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of her. Neither of them noticed Ana’s switch to Russian, both were too wrapped up in their own carnal pleasure. Every one of John’s thrusts made Ana’s tremble and scream as he hit her sweet spot. Ana felt herself getting higher and higher until she reached her peak and went crashing over, screaming and thrusting her hips up as she came again, and John followed right behind her, groaning her name as he bit into his neck and came into the condom, feeling her tight silken walls milking him. After their lustful haze settled and they were both able to catch their breath John pulled himself out of Ana slowly, feeling her shudder and whimper in response. He got out of the bed and disposed of the condom before returning back to Ana. He found her sleeping, her hair framing her face like a restless angel, legs still slightly spread, pussy puffy and glistening for his eyes, and she was still cuffed. She looked gorgeous, John thought as he slowly unlocked the cuffs, tugged her shirt and bra off, and tucked her into bed. He slid beneath the blanket behind her and tugged her into his arms, feeling as though she belonged there. He’d give her a few hours rest, and then it would be time to play again.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Notice that Ana's licenses plate would spell out: PRNCSSA? Could be code for: princessa, or Princess A(leksandrov)?

Haha, tell me what you think! Comment please!-kmaj

Need a Ride? by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Anyone want to submit photo ideas for John? Hmu!-kmaj

 

                Ana woke up drowsily, feeling tired, sore, and exhausted, but the only thing she could think of was the fact that she’d just had sex with a cop. No, correction, she’d been given numerous unbelievable orgasms by a cop who was now anchoring her to the bad with his weight. Ana had to admit that having John holding her against him was nice. He was warm, muscular, strong, but she still had a queasy feeling in her stomach. No amount of confidence would prepare Ana for this moment. Ana hadn’t been with anyone since her first time with Mikhail, and her vibrator never made her feel awkward in the morning, but John did.

After last night’s high energy activities Ana had wanted to sleep in but nature was calling so she began to disentangle herself from the warm muscular body surrounding her and made her way to her bathroom. John cracked his eyes open and watched Ana. He observed the curvature of her back, the two dimples right at the base of her spine, and her round perky ass as it swayed back and forth. Based on the way she stretched John could see that Ana clearly had no insecurities about being nude. John noticed the tattoo on her hip, and the one on the back of her neck. Last night he’d been too occupied to give them his attention, but John made a mental note to thoroughly investigate the tattoos later. To be honest, John didn’t know what had come over him last night. He’d been overcome with the need to have her and had given in to it. It was intense, uncontrollable, and wild, and now John wasn’t sure what to think about it. When she got back from the bathroom John was leaning against the headboard and watching her with intense hungry eyes. Ana recognized that look in John’s eyes. It was the same look he’d given her seconds before she found herself in handcuffs.

                “John, don’t even think about it.” Ana scolded, shaking her head no. A slow wicked smile spread across John’s face as he watched her and remained silent.

“Nope, don’t smile at me like that. I am out of commission big boy, go find some other helpless woman to unleash you stamina on.” She ordered. Ana looked around the floor for something nearby to cover herself with but the only thing nearby was John’s shirt. She tugged it on and began to search for her panties.

“Looking for something?” John asked. Ana turned around to face him and found her panties dangling from his fingers. Ana held her hand out and motioned for John to throw him but she wasn’t willing to get closer to him while he was looking at her like that. John had given her numerous orgasms throughout the night that left her trembling and exhausted. Every time John had pushed his thick cock inside of her Ana felt like her mind was splitting in two, but now Ana’s pussy was in dire need of a medic. She knew getting closer to John, and the bed, while he was giving her that look would be a bad idea, so she just shook her head no and went to gather some clothes for the day. Ana was supposed to be meeting Nikolai at the garage and she did not want to be late. She took off John’s shirt, tossed it back to him and began to head back to the bathroom.

John watched her head to the bathroom and smirked when he heard the shower turn on. He considered joining her but knew he should get going. There was supposed to be a meeting between the old Aleksandrov investigation team and the new one, which meant that John would be working with his father today, which would be an adventure. John gathered up his clothes and began to dress, knowing that he’d stop at his place and take a quick shower before heading to the station

“Hey Ana, I have to go get ready for work.” John shouted, tugging his shirt over his head. “Do you think you’d want to have dinner at my place?” John asked. He knew he may have been pushing it, but he did like Ana, and wanted to spend time with her. Ana considered his proposition for a moment. Dinner with John sounded nice, but she also knew it was dangerous. He was a cop, and she was technically a criminal, and a key part of a criminal family. She didn’t know what she would talk about with him, but for some reason Ana could say no, so she agreed to have dinner with him. John noticed two picture frames on the floor by her bed and figured that they must have fallen sometime last night. John put them back on the nightstand without looking at them and left Ana’s apartment.

*************************************************************************************

 

                “You’re late Tati.” Mikhail growled when she entered the garage, walking leisurely in her leopard print pumps. She was wearing jeans and a sinfully tight leopard scoop neck top. She was barely a minute late, but Mikhail still hated having his time wasted. He watched Ana make her way to the white Mercedes SL550 Roadster and ran her hand over the top affectionately. Mikhail looked down at the car he was leaning on, smiling at his taste in vehicles. He knew when he bought it that she would like it.

                “Aw Misha, you always focus on the negative. I’m here aren’t I?” Ana teased, eyeing the car greedily. She’d had her eye on it for quite some time. “429 horsepower, zero to sixty acceleration in 4.5 seconds, 7-speed automatic transmission, 4.6L twin turbo V-8 engine.” Ana rattled off the stats she knew about the car. “Is this for me?” Ana asked, pouting up at Mikhail and widening her eyes. Mikhail’s face remained stoic, reminding Ana that her baby face never worked on Mikhail, but Ana knew how to argue with Mikhail. When he crossed his arms, she crossed hers, mirroring him. Mikhail kept his face straight but he knew what she was doing, they’d played this game ever since she was a 13. When Ana wanted something and Mikhail was being stubborn, she’d pout and they’d have a staring competition. Mikhail quirked one eyebrow and Ana did the same. He sighed and Ana did the same. Finally the side of Mikhail’s lips lifted up slightly, and Ana knew he was fighting a smirk as he dug the keys out of his pocket and handed them over to her. Ana smiled and pocketed the keys.

                “Thank you Misha!” Ana sang, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before turning to head towards the office where she knew Nikolai would be. She didn’t bother knocking before she walked in and sat down in the big leather chair in front of the desk. Nikolai looked up at her and smiled, happy to see her.

                “Tati, you look nice.” Nikolai murmured, taking a drink of the scotch and handing a large envelope over to Ana. “So, what did you do last night?” he asked casually. Ana froze for a moment, knowing that this was anything but a casual question. Aleksandrov interrogations were sneaky creatures, they could pop up anywhere. Ana cleared her throat and began to fiddle with her hair.

                “Oh nothing, just stayed home, played some video games, why?” Ana asked, giving him the baby look. It may not work on Mikhail but Nikolai was always a sucker for it.

                “Nothing, I just didn’t think the hickies on your neck and the fingerprint bruises on your hips would have come from your Xbox.” Nikolai mentioned. Ana felt the blood drain from her face and bit her lip nervously. Ana couldn’t think of any kind of excuse but Nikolai cut her off before she could say anything. “Tat’yana, just because you’re a sister to me doesn’t mean I’ll control your life. Just…be safe, please. You’re an Aleksandrov, people will take advantage of it. I don’t want to have to feed some punk his dick because he fucked with my princess.” Nikolai warned. Ana smiled and wrinkled her nose playfully.

                “Thank you Niko.” She laughed, taking the thick envelope and heading for the door.

                “Tati,” Nikolai called before she could walk out the door, “cover up if you’re going to talk to Misha again. He won’t be as accepting of your nightly activities as I will.” He warned, giving her a pointed look before turning back to his paperwork. Ana tugged her shirt down to cover the bruises and ran her hand through both sides of her hair so that it would cover her neck before leaving the office. The minute she was gone Nikolai picked up his phone and dialed Zavid’s number.

                “Mne nuzhno, chtoby smotrete7; Tate7;yana , ostorozhno. Uznaim4;te , kto byl uzhe blizko k nyeim4;. Ubeditese7;, chto moya printsessa yavlyaet·sya bezopasnym.”( I need you to watch Tat'yana, discreetly. Find out who's been getting close to her. Make sure my princess is safe.)

********************************************************************************************

                A sea of black and blue was crowded into the conference room of the police station, full of officers and detectives ranging in age. They were all a mix of the old and new Aleksandrov investigation teams since the chief thought that having all of the minds together would benefit the investigation.

  “Gentleman, we all know why you have been gathered here today. We’ve recently had a suspected breakthrough in the Aleksandrov case. Officer Thomas,” the chief barked, pointing to John, but unfortunately both John and his father looked up, “uh, the younger Officer Thomas” the chief specified, continuing his speech, “has recently gotten as close to the Aleksandrov princess and we have a strong suspicion that she is the Aleksandrov driver.” The chief began to post the few pictures of the Aleksandrov princess on the investigation board and turned back to the officers. “What do you got?” he asked while leaning back against the board. All at once the crowd began to to shout out options. Some of them possible, but others that were just plain ludicrous but the two Thomas males remained silent, until John’s father stood up. Immediately the room hushed, reminding John of his father’s reputation. John dad had closed some of the most prolific cases in history and had a reputation for being a great officer.

“How many African-Americans have you seen with the Aleksandrov family?” Harry Thomas asked the room as he walked to one of the pictures thumb tacked on the board and slowly extended it to the room. “We’ve always seen this female and assumed she was dating one of the twins, but she has been here for an extended time, much longer than all the other females we’ve seen them with, which would lead me to assume she has some deeper connection with them. Her being the driver would be a reasonable assumption. But as a black woman, how did she get such a connection with a Russian based household?” he asked, scowling down at the photo he had found. “Boys, meet Sergei Dragovich. Ex-gunman for the Aleksandrov family, known as the Grim Reaper during his time as a hired assassin.”

“How come we’ve never heard of him before?” John asked, frowning at his father. Numerous other officers nodded their agreement to John’s question but he chief answered it for them.

“Well, because your father got a very good tip off 13 years ago and killed him in the line of duty. Crippling Aleksandrov operations for 2 months straight.” The chief puffed proudly. John blinked, turning to his father with a frown. As far as he had known, his dad never killed anyone in the line of duty, but John had never asked.

“So, our last known close African American associate to the Aleksandrov family died 13 years ago, and was a Dragovich. It wouldn’t be a hard assumption to say that he and the princess could be related right? If she was a Dragovich then that could explain her close association with the twins.” Harry explained, avoiding his son’s intent gaze. The room was silent for a moment before the chief chuckled and nodded his head.

“Harry you’re one helluva detective, and John you are just a chip off the old block. I knew this would be a good idea! Boys, break for lunch, and when you get back, I want a full investigation launched on Sergei Dragovich.” The chief ordered. When the room cleared, John approached his father.

“You never told me you killed someone in the line of duty dad.” John inquired, watching his father closely for a reaction. Harry turned towards his son with a grim expression and crossed his arms.

“I didn’t think you needed to know son. And your mother doesn’t need to know either, understand me John?” he asked, giving John a look that told him that this wasn’t up for debate. John nodded his head and watched his father walk out of the room, wondering why he had to keep this secret.

End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Please comment! :) -kmaj

ps: notice anything familiar about the name of the guy that John's dad killed? if not, check back to the 1st chapter

Stealthy Limo's by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

I kow it's been a while, but I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

                Whistling to himself softly, John placed a large bowl of Caesar salad at the center of his dinner table and set some silverware down on the table. He wasn’t sure what kind of food Ana would like so he figured pasta and salad would be a safe option. He’d called his mother earlier to figure out her recipe and she’d been delighted. John knew his mother wanted him to settle down so hearing him request a recipe for a date made her day. He was barely able to get her off the phone she was so excited. She wanted to know what tie he was wearing, how the table was set, if he’d lit any candles, and numerous other questions that John could barely dodge. By the time he was off the phone John was more nervous than he was before he’d called his mother, and he was considering lighting candles. John shook his head, surprised by his own cheesiness and nervousness. He hadn’t had a woman over this apartment before, and he’d never cooked for a date before. By the time the doorbell rang John had worked himself into a nervous wreck, and had lit the candles 3 times only to blow them out and put them back away. John wiped his hands off on a dish rag and tossed it back in the direction of the sink as he made his way to the door and nearly swallowed his tongue when he saw her. She was wearing a tight sleeveless black leather dress with a gold zipper running along the front. The sweetheart neckline cradled her voluptuous breasts, pushing them up to present them towards him. John’s eyes trailed over her leather encased body greedily, his mind thinking of every place he wanted to kiss, touch, and suck the minute dinner was over. The dress stopped a few inches above her knees, leading down her long lean legs and a pair of high black pumps. John considered dropping to the floor and tugging the short dress up to have a peek of the goodness beneath. John dragged his eyes from her legs, back up her body and smirked, seeing her eyes widen with understanding.

                “Don’t even think about it John. We’re having dinner. Dinner.” Ana emphasized, folding her arms in front of her chest. The action only pushed her breasts up even higher, dragging John’s attention back down to her body.

                “Okay, we’ll have dinner.” He grinned, his mint green eyes sparkling with mischief and his jeans feeling tighter by the minute. Ana barely had time to protest before he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the apartment. After kicking the door shut behind them he pressed Ana back against it and smiled devilishly. “First I’ll eat,” he cast a glance down her body, letting Ana know exactly what he meant when he said eat, “and then, we’ll both eat. That’s called dinner.” He explained. John lowered his head and pressed a hot firm kiss to her lips, eliminating all hopes of a reply from Ana. She moaned softly against his lips, closing her eyes and enjoying his kiss. He licked her lips, his tongue requesting entrance which she kindly obliged. His tongue slipped between her lips, tasting her sweetness and swallowing every one of her delicious whimpers. His kiss was fierce, spreading heat throughout Ana’s body and wrecking all of her senses. Her heart was beating sluggishly as though her blood had turn to molten lava, and every cell in Ana’s body screamed for her to get closer to John. John’s hands trailed down her sides until he reached her hips and squeezed hard before moving back to her plump ass. He squeezed and kneaded his hands against the smooth material, but it wasn’t enough. He tugged up the fabric of the short little dress until it was bunched around her hips and grabbed her ass, tugging her firmly against his lower body. Ana could plainly feel his bulge against her and felt a fresh spike of need pulse through her.

“John.” She whispered against his lips, unable to resist her lust for him any longer. John growled, hearing his name come from her lips only made his dick throb harder, eager to push inside of her molten heat.  John broke the kiss as is hand slipped between their bodies, grabbing the zipper at the top of her dress and yanked down. The dress parted in the middle and slipped off, leaving Ana in only a black strapless bra and a tiny black thong. John growled as his eyes raced over her curvy body, drinking in as much of her as possible. He dragged his eyes back to her face and bent his knees. He hoisted her over his shoulders and practically sprinted to his bedroom. Ana squealed and beat her hands against his muscular back.

“John!” Ana screeched as she bounced up and down on his shoulder, she couldn’t help giggling at his urgency, though she felt the same need. Once they reached his bedroom he dropped her on the bed and began stripping in record time. Ana enjoyed the show, seeing his tanned muscular flesh, her palms itching to feel his smooth skin. The smell of spices and cheese filled Ana’s nostrils, reminding her that they hadn’t eaten dinner yet. Ana’s stomach rumbled and she began to wonder which hunger she should fill first, her hunger for food or her hunger for John. She cast a glance at John’s naked body, trailing down his abdomen and to his very thick erect cock. It was about 7 inches and throbbing, the swollen head was darkened purple and weeping at the tip. Ana’s mouth watered, she definitely knew which hunger to satisfy first.

“So boyscout, do I have the right to remain silent?” she teased lightly as he dug through the nightstand for a condom, his frustration building by the minute and he grumbled low in his throat. John hadn’t been entertaining many female guests, but he knew there must be a condom in his drawer somewhere. Finally he saw a shiny package at the bottom of his drawer and dug out what he was looking for. He held the package within his fingers and turned to her with a smirk. Ana raised one eyebrow at his fierce expression, watching him crawl onto the bed and rip the package open with his teeth. John sheathed himself quickly and grabbed Ana’s ankle in a tight grip.

“You have the right to remain silent.” He confirmed with a growl, “Though I doubt you’ll be able to.” He tightened his grip on her ankle and tugged her down the mattress, hovering above her. Ana gasped, shocked by his bravado, but she could bluff along with the best of them. Raising her chin confidently she trailed her hands up his bare chest until they settled on his broad shoulders.

“Questioning my resolve officer?” she asked, pouting flirtatiously. She licked her lips slowly, seeing the action catch his attention gave her a satisfied feeling. He lowered his head and pressed a heated kiss to her plump lips. Ana’s toes curled and she arched her back, attempting to gain more contact with John, to feel his skin slide across her’s, to absorb all of his warmth. John tore his lips from hers, breathing heavily and noticing that she was just as winded as he was. Her brown eyes were darkened with lust, and she was eyeing him with a hunger that nearly matched his own.

“Not questioning sweetheart, promising.” John growled. And he spent the next two hours fulfilling his promise.

*******************************************************************************************

                Ana lay on her stomach, her  arms folded under her head like a pillow as she took a deep breath and blinked sleepily, feeling completely sated. The thick navy blanket lay tussled around her waist, leaving everything above her waist bare. John lay on his side next to her, his fingertips drawing small little patterns over her bare back. John had spent two hours throwing Ana into intense mind numbing orgasms, and then they took a break to eat pasta that made Ana swoon for joy. Afterwards John carried back to bed, bridal style this time, and joined her beneath the covers for another few hours of furious fucking until they both lost the ability to breath. John trailed his index finger up and down the graceful arch of Ana’s spine, occasionally flattening his hand right at the twin dimples above her ass and massaging her smooth chocolate brown skin. John took his time, mapping out every inch of skin beneath his palms before focusing on her tattoos.

                “When did you get these?” he asked, touching the 8-point stars on each of her shoulder blades, running his hand back and forth between the two. Ana lifted her chin slightly, attempting to see the tattoos in question before resting back onto her arms.

                “When I turned 17.” She answered. Tattoos were common among organized crime and gang members, and Ana was also part of the tradition. The stars were a symbol of her status and power within the Aleksandrov family and Ana wore them proudly. Mikhail and Nikolai both had matching stars on their knees, to symbolize that they would bow to no man. Ana knew she couldn’t tell John the true meaning of the tattoos, but for a moment, she forgot who they truly were. “The stars symbolize strength and power.” She explained vaguely. John nodded and trailed his hand lower to the tattoo in the center of her back. He used his fingertip to sketch over the intricate details of the tattoo, his warm touch somehow relaxing and frightening Ana at the same time. She knew the tattoo he was touching. It was special to her. It showed an angel with her head down and her knees drawn up into her chest. Her arms were wrapped around her knees, and her hair was falling down in front of her face, covering her arms and part of her legs. The angels’ wings were bold and powerful, giving the appearance of strength despite the fragile state of the angel. Ana loved the tattoo, but she hadn’t let anyone see it besides the tattoo artist. She’d had it done secretly a few months after she and Mikhail had…been together. The wings on the angel were a miniaturized version of the large one’s on Mikhail’s back. Ana vividly remembered raking her nails across the wings, feeling Mikhail’s muscles tense and pulse beneath her hands. Ana frowned, regretting the surge of lust that came with the memory and forced herself to remain in the moment with John. She expected him to ask about the tattoo since he kept returning to it but he didn’t.

                “Tell me about your family.” He murmured. Ana blinked, stunned by the sudden change of subject and then smiled, she shouldn’t be surprised by John but she always was. He was different than anyone she had ever encountered, and it made Ana excited and curious about him.

                “My family…is complicated” she faltered. John nodded slowly in understanding. He knew some people had trouble with their family and he didn’t want to push her but Ana continued anyway. “My mother died…giving birth to me. And my father just threw himself into work.” Ana explained.

                “What does your dad do?” he asked, moving some of her long hair onto her back before brushing it back off.

                “Just some work for this organization, cleaning up messes. Things like that.” Ana lied effortlessly. John thought about this for a moment before nodding his head.

                “That must have been hard for you, growing up without a mother.” He observed. John couldn’t imagine life without knowing his mother and her crazy shenanigans. She’d taught him right from wrong, good morals, kept him fed, and kissed every little scrape he had as a child. The woman was pure gold in his mind, it made him sad that Ana couldn’t grow up with some of the same experiences.

                “I think it was hardest for my dad.” Ana admitted, feeling remorse flow through her. “I look just like my mother and I think it was...painful for him to have me. I mean, he tried his best, but it hurt him. I reminded him of the woman he’d lost.” She’d never actually spoken about her past, or her father. Hell, she hadn’t even cried during his funeral, but looking back on it now with a fresh pair of eyes felt…different. She remembered the pained expression in his eyes as he tried to smile at her when she was a child, how he’d get a puzzled expression when she did something odd, and the few times when he’d get choked up and ‘Papa’ Mitri would ease her away from him. Ana’s eyes began to mist up slightly and she quickly blinked away the potential tears, easing back into her casual cool demeanor. “My father died when I was 8, so I didn’t really know him that well. But he was a good man, he was good at what he did. And I know he loved my mother, he gave me her last name.”

                “She must have been a beautiful woman.” John noted, trying to make Ana smile and succeeding.

                “She was.” Ana agreed. “I have a few pictures of her, and she looked like she was so full of life. Like the sun rose within her.” Ana said her voice full of wonder. “She was a chef, and I was told that anything she touched would turn to culinary gold.” She chuckled before frowning slightly, her face a mask of sadness and regret. “I I wish that, I could have tasted something she’d made.”

                The Aleksandrov chef’s all attempted to mimic Tamara Jackson’s creations, but none of it matched the descriptions Ana had received about her mother’s food. It made Ana feel worse, empty. Like there was a void left within her that she couldn’t fill no matter how hard she tried, through racing often made her forget the sadness that would occasionally hit her on lonely nights. John’s deep voice snapped Ana out of her thoughts.

                “Who took care of you after your parents passed?” he asked while reaching is arm over to her side, he tugged her closer to his body and rolled over to lie on his back. Ana was grateful for his support and moved her leg between his, smiling softly. He seemed to care about her and it was sweet. It made Ana feel cherished, and she couldn’t remember the last time she felt that way.

                “A close family friend.” She murmured against his chest, rubbing her cheek against his skin briefly before stopping herself.

                “You didn’t live with your grandparents or something?” John asked, puzzled by the answer.

                “My mother’s family is all gone, she was the last one. The last Jackson.” Ana said with a shrug. “And my father’s family pretty much left him to fend for himself. They didn’t approve of him.”

                “Why not?” John asked, wondering what would make a person’s family leave them all on their own.

                “My dad was the product of an interracial relationship. His dad was a prominent member of a wealthy well known family. The family wasn’t very happy that one of their own had impregnated a black woman.” Ana explained bitterly, bending around the truth just slightly. Her father Sergei was the son of one of the many Dragovich heirs, during a time when the Dragovich’s and the Aleksandrov’s openly competed for control of the city. When the Dragovich’s wanted to act out against her father, they tipped off the police, collectively snitching, and got her father killed. In retaliation, Dmitri Aleksandrov wiped out the entire Dragovich line, leaving Ana as the last remaining heir to the Dragovich throne, not that she wanted the title. She didn’t want any ties with an ignorant family whatsoever, and was happy that she didn’t have the Dragovich last name. John couldn’t believe people were still so mindless. He’d been raised to judge people based on their actions, not their appearance.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell them that it’s what inside that counts?” John asked, looking down at Ana. She smirked and rolled on top of him, effectively sending his body into high attention.

“You mean you only like me for my insides?” she asked, feigning hurt and surprise. John smiled, feeling his cock harden instantly.

“Well, you certainly have very lovely outsides,” he joked, sliding his hand beneath the covers to grip her bare ass, “but I definitely am a fan of your insides as well.” He chuckled, lifting his head up he pressed a kiss to her lips that quickly escalated into something fierce. John rolled over on top of Ana and broke the kiss. “You know what? I think I should get better acquainted with your insides, just to be sure.”

**************************************************************************************************

Down the hall, Kirill walked back and forth in Ana’s apartment, taking note of everything in the apartment. His worker’s were installing a state of the art surveillance system within the wall of motorcycle helmets on the wall while he looked at her belongings. Kirill felt a malicious sense of pride wash through him as he searched her drawers, taking out a pair of lavender lace boy shorts and sniffing them greedily before burying them in his pocket. He’d been watching Ana for a while now, learning her patterns, her likes, her dislikes. Mostly he liked breaking into her place at night and watching her sleep. The little bitch was soo sure of her protection that she didn’t even lock her doors. Being a ward of the Aleksandrov family came with some perks, and nobody would dare mess with her, so she must feel secure. Not that he could blame her, the Aleksandrov’s were a force to be reckoned with nowadays, but Kirill would make all of that change. Soon, he would have everything that was snatched away from him as a kid. He saw a photograph on her nightstand and picked it up. It showed her and the infamous Aleksandrov twins at the beach, and Kirill had to keep himself from shattering the frame violently. His goal here was more important than mere vandalism.

“So this is how the Aleksandrov’s coveted princess lives?” asked Giorgy, Kirill’s right hand man. “I thought females usual had more stuff.” He frowned, looking around the barely decorated place. Kirill looked back over his shoulder at his accomplice briefly before turning to place the picture frame back down. He turned and walked out of the room, clapping Giorgy on his back as he passed the older gentleman.

“Yes Yura,” Kirill said, using his nickname for the older gentleman, “this is how she lives. The last of the Dragovich line. The Aleksandrov’s have wiped out the rest.”

“Boss, you’re still here.” Giorgy noted, watching the surveillance team pack up their materials. The small group of seedy men made their way out of the apartment, leaving everything exactly as they left it.

“Yes,” Kirill agreed with Giorgy once they were in his limo, “My life is a mistake on the part of the Aleksandrov’s. A mistake that will prove to be deadly.”

End Notes:

So yeah, Kirill and Ana are related. Small world huh? :) Comment and let me know what you think!

Matching Rims by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Sorr it took so long, hope you enjoy! Please comment and let me know what you think!

ps: a song that really helped me while writing this chapter is Pyramids by Frank Ocean, definately check it out, it is such a good song ot match the love triangle between Mikhail, John, and Ana

                Mikhail glared down at the cell phone in his hand, eying the seven digit number that he knew by heart. He’d been dialing the number repeatedly for the past few weeks, never able to bring himself to actually call. He cursed under his breath and shoved the phone back into his pocket, reaching for the pool cue he’d set down. He was supposed to be playing a quick game with Nikolai but instead he couldn’t get his mind off of Ana. The twins had decided that until they could figure out who the leak was, they would not let Ana participate in any races since they couldn’t risk her being discovered.


                “Has anyone heard anything?” Mikhail asked Nikolai as he chalked the tip of his cue. Nikolai shook his head no and line up his next shot, grimacing when the cue ball followed the orange ball into the pocket. Mikhail grabbed the ball out of the pocket and placed it back on the pool table. The leak had been heavy on their minds for weeks and they were both obsessing over it. The Aleksandrov name meant something, it meant power, fear, control, and strength. The Aleksandrov family had been untouchable, and a bust like this was below the Aleksandrov name. Something had to be done about this, but Nikolai and Mikhail were having trouble getting to the bottom of it.


                “We know it was Dragovich, what is taking so long.” Mikhail demanded. Nikolai shook his head no and sighed.


                “At best we know that Kirill has interesting timing.” Nikolai explained. He knew his brother was eager to get to Kirill but Nikolai wanted to go about things the right way.


                “Think about it Nik, Dragovich shows up and weeks later the cops get an anonymous tip? Even if he didn’t do it personally, he was involved. Dragovich’s have a reputation for snitching.” He growled, his expression darkening. Everyone in the criminal underground knew the Dragovich’s were a family with no honor. When Dimitri Aleksandrov made the order to wipe them all out, there were no objections, since a family of snitches was not very well welcomed by the other families. The only reason the Dragovich’s lasted so long was because they were a legacy and they were powerful, so no other family could question them, but the Aleksandrov’s could, and they did. Dimitri made it a point to challenge the Dragovich’s every chance he got, and all the other families backed him in his decisions.


                “His timing could be circumstantial. And we don’t want to get into a political battle with any other families. Kirill’s appearance is upsetting but we have to handle this delicately Mikhail. Right now we just need to figure out what his objective is. Now every Dragovich heir was presumed dead-”


                “Except Tat’yana.” Mikhail pointed out. Nikolai nodded with acknowledgement and continued on.


                “Right, except Tat’yana. Now staying unknown would have been the smartest thing for Kirill to do. The Dragovich’s were exterminated so staying unknown would have been the safest thing for Kirill, he wouldn’t have had to worry about anyone coming after him right? This means he’s revealed himself for a reason.” Nikolai explained. Mikhail thought about this for a moment, frowning down at the ground before his head snapped back up to Nikolai.


                “Tati. He’s after Tati.” Mikhail gasped, feeling the shock and worry curl within his chest. Nikolai clenched his jaw momentarily, feeling defensive at the thought of anything harming Tat’yana, but he knew he had to keep a logical head.


                “We don’t know that for sure Mikhail.” Nikola pointed out, seeing his brother’s worried expression. He knew Mikhail was into Ana, and it was always difficult for Nikolai to understand. Ana was beautiful, smart, funny, and dangerous, and Nikolai saw her as his sister no matter what her last name was, so knowing a man was interested in her always made him protective, and knowing that the man interested was his brother only made it worse. On one hand he wanted his brother to be happy, and no matter how much Mikhail tried to resist his attraction to Ana, Nikolai knew she could tame him, but Nikolai did not want Ana’s heart to be broken in the process. Though one thing was certain, Nikolai and Mikhail wouldn’t let anything happen to Ana, she would be kept safe.


                “No we do. Think about it, if Kirill wanted to make a statement to us he would have just approached us straight up but instead he went to Tati. She was his contact.”


                Nikolai though about this for a moment before sighing and running his hand through his hair. “We’re going to have to have Tati move back to the house until we can sort all of this out.” Nikolai grumbled. Both of them knew Tat’yana valued her freedom and would not like to be back within the Aleksandrov confines.


                “Good luck getting her to do that.” Mikhail grunted.


                “Or one of us could go stay with her at her place.” Nikolai said with a smirk. Mikhail scowled at his brother and rolled his eyes.


                “No thanks, we’ll get her to move back into the house.” He grumbled. He had not yet been to Ana’s apartment, and with good reason. Mikhail had forced himself to walk away from Ana years ago, leaving her sleeping in his bed and convincing himself that she was too young to be with him. He’d forced himself to keep away from his woman. But to go to her apartment would open up an entirely new can of worms for Mikhail, it would force him to acknowledge that Ana was grown up. Mikhail tugged his phone out of his pocket once again and dialed her number again before shutting it and tossing the pool cue down to the ground, hearing the wooden rod snap.


                “You can talk to Ana about moving in tomorrow.” Nikolai said, putting his pool cue back up against the rack. He had wanted to finish their game because he was winning but he didn’t feel like watching Mikhail break another pool cue out of frustration.


“Tomorrow?” Mikhail asked.


Otets sozval soveshchaniye , chtoby obsudite7; reyda. On khochet, chtoby Tate7;yana chtoby byte7; zdese7;.” (Father has called a meeting to discuss the raid. He wants Tat'yana to be here.)Nikolai explained, switching to his native language. Mikhail cursed under his breath, knowing that a crazy storm must be brewing if their father decided to come out of retirement to host a meeting.


____________________________________________________________________


Ana felt John’s hands steering her to an unknown location. A thick black bandanna was wrapped around her head, covering her eyes effectively blindfolding her. John had showed up at her place this morning claiming to have a surprise for her and barely explained anything as he blindfolded her and led her downstairs to the car. They had been driving for around a half an hour before he’d led her from the car, practically carrying her and Ana fumbled around blindly. Ana could hear the rumbling of engines and tires squealing, making her wonder where they were. The smell of motor oil and fresh cut grass filled her nose, making Ana miss her races. She’d been jumpy for weeks, desperate for her adrenaline rush that had been absent. Given the sounds and smells surrounding her, Ana was pretty sure she was about to get her adrenaline fix.


“Oh please tell me we’re racing cars!” she squealed happily, feeling her excitement build. John chuckled and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek.


“Close, we’re racing…” he whipped the blindfold off of her head. “Go-karts!” he cheered. Ana blinked ,her eyes adjusting to the sudden light as it blared down against her. She looked around seeing the go kart racing speedway and smiling. The small motorized karts wouldn’t be as fast as she was used to but she was excited to get behind a wheel. Sex with john was great but it definitely wasn’t a good way to exert all of her extra energy, it left her far too sore in the mornings. Ana was finding herself becoming fond of John’s company. He was funny, sweet , compassionate, and wild, spending the past few weeks with him had been really fun for her. Ana mouth spread into a wide smile as she turned to John and pressed a heated kiss to his lips, circling her arms around his neck and going up onto her tiptoes to press herself against him, loving the feel of his solid frame against her.


“It’s perfect.” She grinned. John smiled and leaned his forehead against hers, his light green eyes glittering gleefully as they stared into her chocolaty brown irises.


“I’m glad you like it, now let’s see what you can do behind the wheel.” He smirked, grabbed her hand and leading her to the nearest race. Ana tried to hide her knowing smile, she knew exactly what she could do while behind the wheel and part of her relished in wiping the smirk from John’s face. John held her hands while the man in charge explained the ruled. No purposely crashing the cars, don’t remove your helmets, wear a seatbelt, blah blah blah…Ana felt uncomfortable with the sweaty contraption on her head but she was too excited about the race instead. She practically skipped to her go-kart, which was dark purple with a number 3 printed on it in silver letters. She revved the engine, enjoying the heated leather against her back, the slight breeze dancing across her bare arms, and the heavy vibrations of the karts engine. She and John both rode their karts to the starting line, waiting forhte countdown.


Racers at you mark….


John looked over at her and smirked, tightening his grip on the steering while.


Get ready….


Ana turned to john and pursed her glossed lips out slightly as though blowing him a kiss grinned at him before turned back to face the man holding the checkered flag.


GO!!!!


Tires squealed and smoke rose as the two drivers’s slammed their feet down onto the gas pedals as the karts shot forward, zooming down the track. They were neck and neck, each going steady as they sped down the track. When they reached the first turn Ana twisted her wheel to the side and John watched in awe as her kart drifted sideways before shooting around the corner. John struggled to keep up with her kart as he turned around the corner, hearing An’s loud cheer as she sped ahead of him. After that the race was pretty much a wrap, Ana beat him by a good thirty seconds, speeding through the finish line happily. John couldn’t help laughing as he got out of his car and walked over to a gloating Ana.


“I win, you lose! I win, you lose!” she cheered, rocking her hips from side to side and pumping her arms happily. “So, what do I get for winning?” she asked excitedly. John tugged her helmet of and ruffled her hair.


“The satisfaction of a job well done.” He offered, giving her a boyish smile. Ana stuck her tongue out at him.


“That’s no fun.” She pouted playfully, intertwining her fingers with his as he tugged his helmet off. He hugged her closer to his side.He spotted a food vendor off in the distance and smiled to himself.


“Come on winner, I’ll get you some cotton candy.” He promised. Ana skipped gleefully, elated after her win. John bought them both slices of pizza and a cone of fluffy pink cotton candy. He spotted a nearby hill just behind some picnic benches and led Ana up the tall grassy slope. They say at the top and ate their pizza in silence staring out into the dusky afternoon sunset. When the pizza was gone John leaned back onto his hands, staring up into the sky as Ana lay across his lap, occasionally ripping off fluffy bits of cotton candy and feeding it to John. At one point she checked her cell phone and frowned slightly before returning back to her original task of feeding John. He enjoyed the light sugary confection but something else was heavy on John’s mind. When Ana passed him on the track, speeding past him in her go-kart, she’d reminded him of something, he just couldn’t put his mind on it. Something about her was drastically calling out to him, but he couldn’t figure it out. He began to rack his brain for everything he knew about her, this intriguing beautiful woman in front of him. John was ashamed to realize that it wasn’t much, he knew about her family, but not her last name, or the family who took her in, he didn’t know plenty of other stuff about her too. He didn’t know what high school she went to, if she’d lived her for her entire life, her hobbies, hell he didn’t even know where she worked. She was a mystery.


A mystery. The word rang in his head, focusing and clearing for him an a clear way. John suddenly was struck, his breath caught in his chest. He suddenly remembered what seeing her speeding past him had reminded her of. That night, when AJ had been chasing an expensive teal sports car. From the side, Ana was a very nearly exact match of the Aleksandrov princess.

End Notes:

Hope you liked it, John's getting closer and closer to the truth, and Mikhail is closing in as well.

ps: check out Ana/Mikhail/John's love triangle theme song Pyramids by Frank Ocean, it really helps me with writing this story.

Oil Change by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

Sooo thsi took a long time. My typing scheduale has been thrown to hell so I've been trying to improvise and get some things settled in my personal life, but now I'm back! I hope you enjoy, I'm sorry it took so long :(

                John’s eyes widened, his heart rate picking up as a sudden jolt of adrenaline raced through him. It took everything in him to keep from making any sudden moves but waves of shock and nausea rolled over him. He looked down at Ana as she lay in his lap, licking the sticky pink sugar from her fingers. He was staring at her face intently, memorizing all of the features, trying to connect all of the similarities to his memory of the Aleksandrov princess. Suddenly the gorgeous woman in his arms felt so...foreign. This was the same woman who’s kissed him, made him laugh, ate dinner with his family, and screamed for him in the throes of ecstasy, yet John was staring at her with brand new eyes.


Ana felt him staring at her and looked up at him, rolling her tongue around her sticky pink finger. Their eyes met, his mint green to her dark brown. She slowly slid her wet finger from her mouth and watched as John’s eyes darted to her lips. He reached out and grabbed her hand, lifting it to his mouth slowly before rapping his lips around the wetted digit and sucking off the small bit of cotton candy that remained. John rolled his tongue around the finger and groaned softly, feeling himself get hard in his jeans. He couldn’t believe this, a few seconds ago he was trying to figure out if the woman on his lap was a potential criminal, now he was trying to figure out how to get her to the nearest bed. He tugged her finger from his mouth and placed it down onto her lap quickly. Ana noticed how his body had gotten tense and her brow crinkled into a small frown. Just a minute ago he’d looked like he was ready to roll on top of her and help her get some grass stains but now he’d frozen solid. Ana felt the rapidly cooling saliva from John’s mouth on her finger, the feeling matched the way her heart felt. Ana’s lips parted slightly, her pouty lips curving as she inhaled slowly.


                “Is everything okay? You-”


                “It’s fine, we should be getting back though.” John interrupted, sliding Ana’s body away from him and standing up. Ana’s head thunked onto the grassy ground and she felt her annoyance rising as she watched John brush off his jeans. She stood up and rolled her eyes as she tossed her cotton candy aside and trying not to pout. John knew he was being cold towards her but he couldn’t help it, his mind was reeling, and he needed clarity. He had to get control over his emotions and not get cold towards Ana. If she as truly the Aleksandrov Princess then he could use her for information, she could be a very valuable asset, but John desperately hoped it wouldn’t come to that, in his heart he wanted Ana to just be…Ana. Hell, he wanted Ana to be his, but he definitely would not be able to have a relationship with a criminal. But at this point, he didn’t know what to believe, so he had to play his cards right. He stretched his mouth out into a smile, wondering if it looked as fake as it felt. He was never good t lying to people he cared about, and despite his new suspicions, he did care about Ana.


John grabbed Ana’s hand stiffly as they made their way through the go kart arena, passed the small game arcade, and back to his truck. John was silent when he opened the door for Ana and helped her into the truck, and he remained silent along the drive home. The silence piqued Ana’s curiosity but she only frowned to herself and wondered what could be wrong. Maybe John was upset because she beat him in the race? She cast a quick glance over at him and saw his stony profile focused on the road, his brow furrowed as he absentmindedly tapped his thumb on the steering wheel. There was no music playing, only the drum of John’s thumb against the rubber of the steering wheel, the hum of the engine, and the sound of the outside traffic. Ana was debating whether or not she should say something to John but her thoughts were interrupted by her ringtone, a keyboard version of her favorite techno song ‘Ninja Challenge’ by Eptic. John’s eyes darted over when the first few tones rang out and Ana rolled her eyes and dug the phone out of her back pocket. John strained his ears to hear who was on the line but it was difficult to understand when he could only hear one side of the conversation.


                “Yes?.....Tonight…..of course, tell Papa I’ll be there. Send someone to pick me up, I’ll explain later. Bye.” Ana ended the call and tucked her phone back into her pocket.


                “So you’re going somewhere huh?” John asked, hoping to sound nonchalant. Ana nodded and flashed him a quick smile.


                “Yeah, I have a family thing going on.” She vaguely explained, turning her head to look out the window. She could recognize their surroundings and knew they were almost back to their apartment complex.


                John tried to keep his face neutral as he glanced over at Ana. He watched her profile, his eyes grazing her of her lashes, and the lovely hazel shade of her eyes as the sun cast illuminating rays across her face, reflecting off of her long dark hair and making her brown skin glow.


                “You know if you need a ride I can drop you off…” he offered, sounding casual as he tightened his hand around the steering wheel to keep himself from reaching for her. Part of him wanted to hold her hand, and the other part of him wanted to cuff her. Well, both parts of him wanted to cuff her but the use of the cuffs would have been very different.


                “Well, I would much rather drive myself but an insanely horny cop took my bike.” Ana whined with a playful pout, batting her eyes and going for a damsel in distress look. John rolled his eyes and smirked at her.


                “Really? Well the next time you see that cop thank him for me, you really shouldn’t be riding that deathtrap Ana. Those things are dangerous.” He warned. Ana sighed and turned to face him.


                “John I’m a very good driver, and I’m very careful.”


“Says the girl who rides without a helmet.” He huffed, “I just want you to be safe that’s all.” He explained.


“I am safe. I take risks, but only if I know I can succeed. You don’t have to worry.” She murmured, her eyes going soft for a moment. She relaxed her body against the back of the seat, watching his profile. There was no doubt in her mind that John had been acting strange, but his worry for her was genuine, and she didn’t really know how to reassure him.


John didn’t reply. He just nodded and reached his hand over the console to grab hers. Ana intertwined her long slim fingers with his, feeling the strength in his hold and the rough texture of his callouses. His hand was warm, and Ana found it relaxing as they drove the last few minutes of the ride in silence. When John pulled his truck up to the front of their building Ana could already see a black town car parked in front of the building, and she knew by the pitch black tinted windows that it was her ride.


“I uh…I had fun today.” John said, giving her a boyish grin as he turned towards her, leaning his body forward. Ana smiled and met him halfway.


“I did too, we should do this again sometime.” She offered. John’s smile faltered for a moment, his face showing a flash of wariness before he quickly covered it with a chuckle and nodded his head.


“We should.” He confirmed, leaning forward and giving her a quick kiss on her cheek before leaning back onto his side of the car. Ana felt the warmth of his kiss against her cheek and smiled breezily. She was extremely cautious at how strange John had begun to act, especially after the wariness that she had seen on his face. He’d tried to hide it but it was plain as day to her but she kept her composure. In her life, a poker face could be the difference between life and death, and Ana was a pro. She winked at John flirtatiously before sliding her way out of the car and shut the door behind her. She could feel John’s eyes on her back as she strode to the car but she kept herself from faltering. The driver stepped out and walked around the car to open the door, nodding a respectful greeting at Ana which she returned. Ana lowered herself into the car and slid into the smooth creamy leather interior, the light tan color serving as a sharp contrast to the exterior of the car. She relaxed amongst the cool seats, closing her eyes and wondering what she would do about John.


John watched Ana as she walked, his eyes focused on her curvy apple shaped ass as she glided her way to a black town car. He watched a middle aged man exit the driver’s side and walk around the vehicle to open the door for Ana. John knew it must be her driver. He watched as Ana and the man nodded in greeting and then she slid into the car, her small curvy form disappearing from his sight. John’s focused remained on the car, watching the driver return to the front of the vehicle. The man opened the door, and then paused, his head darting up and making eye contact with John. They remained like that for a tense moment, John’s steady stare battling with the stoic yet hostile expression of the driver. John felt himself switching into cop mode as he took a mental description of the man. Medium build, Caucasian white male, short brunette hair cropped close to the man’s scalp, and a stare that would have had a lesser man quaking in his boots. John knew a predator when he saw one, and this man was definitely a predator. John’s left hand began to lower towards the 9mm that he kept stashed under his seat for emergencies but the man made no move. He merely raised a questioning brow before lowering himself into the car ad driving away. John frowned. He’d been in enough shady situations to know that there was more than what met the eye with Ana’s driver.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 


Ana stood for a moment outside the tall double doors to the Aleksandrov office, taking a minute to catch her bearings. Thoughts of John and his strange actions had been plaguing Ana’s brain for the entire ride to the manor but she couldn’t think of things like that now. John was her fling, her momentary tryst with a man who walked on the right side of the law. They could never be anything more than playmates, and as much as that hurt Ana there was nothing she could do about it. He was a cop, a cop that came from a long line of cops, and she was an Aleksandrov. She sighed and opened the door, plastering her sunniest smile to her face as she greeted her three favorite men in the world.


“Knock knock” Ana sang while opening the door to the office, her eyes adjusting to its slightly dark interior. There were low lights placed throughout the office  


“Tat’yana!” Dimitri exclaimed, a bright smile spreading across his face, “Syuda moya malene7;kaya printsessa(Come here my little princess)!” Dimitri Aleksandrov called, standing from his seat behind the desk and smiling as Ana ran into his arms and hugged the old man who was so much like a father to her.


Privet Papa (Hi Papa).”She smiled against his chest and stood on her toes to kiss his wrinkly cheek. Mikhail and Nikolai watched their father have a heartfelt reunion with Tat’yana and remained silent. Nikolai smiled, he knew his father had a soft spot for Tat’yana. She’d had him wrapped around her little finger from day 1. Nikolai remembered when he and Mikhail had first seen their father cooing over little Tati. The twins had been discussing on of Mikhail’s latest conquests when they’d been passing Tat’yana’ room and heard her giggling widely. The boys were drawn to the sound and went to investigate, and they were shocked to see that their father was the source of the baby’s laughter. Their father, the man who had ordered and executed the death of hundreds of men, the man who ran over all underground criminal operations with an iron fist, was standing there amongst the pink and yellow baby room, cooing over the little girl as she drooled and giggled with a toothless smile, her small hands wrapping around Dimitri’s pointer finger, determined to play with his thick blue sapphire ring. She’d been a few months old, barely 8 pounds, with bright hazel eyes and round chubby cheeks, yet she’d captured the heart of a ruthless man. From that moment on, Nikolai knew she’d play a key role in their lives.


When Ana and Dimitri split up she bounced her way over to the one empty chair left in the office, directly between Nikolai and Mikhail, kissing each brother on each cheek before sitting down and crossing her legs. Mikhail’s face remained stoic as Ana kissed him but Nikolai returned the affection and ruffled Ana’s hair playfully. Ana stuck her tongue out at him and turned back to face Dimitri.


“Why did you want to see us Papa?” she asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. Dimitri smiled and shook his head slowly, replying in his native tongue.


Rossiya pozhaluysta, Tate7;yana , vy znayete, ya predpochitayu delate7; svoy r03;r03;biznes v Rossii. (Russian please Tat'yana, you know I prefer to do my business in Russian.)” he admonished. Ana frowned and sat up straighter in her chair.


Reche7; idet o biznese ? Chto ne tak? (This is about business? What’s wrong?)” she asked, feeling a bit worried. Dimitri Aleksandrov was officially retired and had handed over the Aleksandrov legacy to the twins, so something must have cause him to get involved with the business again, but Ana was still confused. She was rarely brought in for business meetings, mostly because she really only liked racing. She didn’t know how to manage the Aleksandrov Empire. She knew how to drive, and she knew how to shoot. But her gunmanship was not sought after my Dimitri so racing was her only contribution to the Aleksandrov fortune, and she made sure her races were profitable, so why was she here?


Tam bylo mnogo dvizheniya protiv prestupnogo mira v posledneye vremya. Kto-to delayet nekotoryye ochene7; riskovanno dvizhetsya, i eta seme7;ya , kazhetsya, tseli. (There has been a lot of movement against the underworld lately. Someone is making some very risky moves, and this family seems to be the target.)” he explained, his voice grave as he looked back and forth between his sons and Ana.


Takim obrazom, ustranite7; tsele7;.(So eliminate the target.)” Ana said without hesitation. Dimitri shook his head and sighed, glancing quickly at his sons before refocusing on Tat’yana. He knew what he said next could shock her, and he was worried about how easily she’d offered to have the target eliminated. He didn’t want her to become a killer, but she’d clearly spent too much time under criminal influence. Dimitri wasn’t sure if he was proud of her bravery of disappointed that he couldn’t keep her innocence intact.


Eto ne tak prosto Tate7;yana . Eta novaya ugroza obespechivayet individuale7;nyy podkhod k nashim zatrudnitele7;noye polozheniye. V rezule7;tate , male7;chiki predlozhil vam vernute7;sya v dom vremenno. (It is not that simple Tat'yana. This new threat provides a personal touch to our predicament. As a result, the boys have proposed you move back into the house temporarily.)” he stated. Ana immediately began to shake her head no and Nikolai tensed while Mikhail remained silent.


“I don’t want to move back Papa. I like my apartment.” She protested, switching back to English in her haste to speak. Dimitri didn’t scold her for it even though he preferred to converse in Russian.


“I know you prefer your independence Tat’yana, you’re just like your mother.” He murmured, his voice deepening with a slight hint of remorse. “But this is for your safety, once we are sure everything is back to normal you may go back to your apartment, you have my word.” Dimitri promised. Ana was silent for a moment but she couldn’t deny that he had a point, and she knew she would not win this argument. She bit her lip for a moment before pouting up at him and rolling her eyes.


“Well if you insist, I will move back home, temporarily.” she emphasized with a dramatic sigh. Dimitri smiled and leaned forward on the desk.


“Good, now lets address this little relationship between you and Mikhail” he said casually. Ana’s eyes widened like saucers and she looked like a deer in the headlights. Nikolai erupted into a fit of coughs. Dimitri grinned, his eyes twinkling mischievously. He knew that the twins and Tat’yana did not know he knew about the brewing romance between Mikhail and Tat’yana. As Tati sat stunned and Nikolai struggled to regain his normally impenetrable composure, Mikhail remained unmoved by the entire situation. He was still slouching in his chair, looking like he was too cool to even react to this news, but Ana couldn’t even speak her mouth was so dry.


“I uh…I’m not..” she stammered, her eyes darting to Nikolai for help, but he didn’t offer any. “Papa, I…umm..” Ana tried to keep herself from stuttering but she could find no words to say, but right at that moment Mikhail finally spoke up.


“Tati and I are not engaged in any sort of romantic relationship.” Mikhail stated his voice casual and relaxed, as though this was common knowledge. Everyone in the room paused for a moment at his words. Nikolai watched his brother carefully, wondering where he was going with this, while Ana felt like he’d just dumped a bucket of ice on her. She sucked in a deep breath, feeling her anger rise as she recalled the words Mikhail had said to her after he’d taken her virginity years ago. You and I are nothing. This was a mistake. She set her jaw and took a deep breath.


Dimitri raised one eyebrow at his son’s announcement, watching Mikhail’s cool composure and Tat’yana’s reaction for a moment before speaking.


“Is this true Tat’yana?” he asked, his eyes sympathetic for a moment, it was clear that she was hurt by what Mikhail had just said.


“Yes Papa, that is true.” She bit out, meeting his eyes steadily, her poker face put in place. Dimitri hid his disappointment. He knew it would take a tough woman to stay with his son, and he had hoped Tat’yana would be that woman, but Mikhail was definitely pushing her away.


“Well then, I suppose that’s all we have to talk about.” Dimitri said, dismissing them. He would not push the issue right now, deciding that he would wait and monitor his son much more closely. Mikhail may be able to lie like a pro, but Dimitri Aleksandrov was no fool, all he had to do was wait for his boy to realize that he couldn’t always rely on his brain to make his decisions. Sometimes a man had to trust his heart, which was a lesson Dimitri Aleksandrov learned the hard way.


-------------------------------------------------------------------


                John sat at his desk in a darkened corner of the precinct, his shoulders raised and his brow furrowed. His desk was small, riddle with paper work, files, loose tickets and empty cups of coffee. John had spent hours at this desk, dealing with some of the seediest criminals in the city, but nothing had him as tense as this moment. John focused on the bright screen, its eerie blue glow piercing his eyes, its morose coloring reflecting John’s personal feelings and his state of confliction. He had the criminal database up, attempting to find any information he could on Ana, but he didn’t know where to look. He racked his brain, trying to recall what she’d told him about her family. He could hardly find anything about her. He didn’t know her last name but he knew she had her mother’s last name instead of her father’s, but he didn’t even know the name of Ana’s mother.


On a whim he’d searched for all African American females with the name Ana. The results were slim, and none of them were his Ana. No matter how many different ways he searched for something similar to what Ana had told him, he couldn’t find anything about her in the system. After 2 hours of ruthless searching John sat back and sighed, rubbing his hands over his tired eyes. He couldn’t believe there was absolutely no way to trace Ana. When he’d first had an idea to come into the office late at night and try to dig up something on Ana, thinking that he could probably use their pillow talk to his advantage, but the more he searched, the less he found. Despite the fact that he’d learned a little about her past, she hadn’t really told him much. No names, no locations, nothing that would have a record. Could it just be a coincidence or was Ana covering something up? Did she truly have something to hide, could she actually be the infamous Aleksandrov princess?


                If John had actually uncovered the elusive princess, then what would happen next? Could he truly turn Ana in? Something within him wanted Ana, he liked her. She was beautiful, funny, and interesting, and she made him hard enough to crack concrete, John wasn’t sure if he’d be able to hand her in, but if he kept her secret, he’d be withholding evidence, and aiding a criminal. John shook this though out of his head and stood up to stretch his cramped legs. He had to keep thoughts like that out of his mind. At best he had a suspicion, but no evidence, so there was no need to even talk to anyone in the precinct about Ana. In fact, the only potentially incriminating thing she’d ever said was that she worked with cars, and that was hardly evidence enough to arrest anyone. Even though John’s gut told him Ana was the princess, but his heart wouldn’t let him accept that. John shook his head and walked between the long rows of desks, past the interrogation room, and took the stairs down to the gym. A good workout would keep his mind off of this issue, at least until his heart and his gut could come to a compromise.  


                                                             

End Notes:

Hope you liked it, pleas comment!!!

Full Garage by Kmaj
Author's Notes:

gradually updating all of my stories :) and curign my writers block with one word at a time

Stay tuned for more!

Ana stood in the middle of her old room in the Aleksandrov mansion, looking around at all of the memories of her past. Her punching bag, various multicolored dream catchers, Kevlar vest, and snow globes. Her room looked like Hello Kitty had a child with a CIA agent, everything ranged from girly to lethal, with no in between. She hadn’t taken much with her when she first moved out so being back was sort of nostalgic.

After last night’s meeting and Mikhail’s blunt rejection, she’d eagerly escaped to her room and didn’t even bother to look around before collapsing into her bed and falling into a restless sleep. But now she was awake, and all of the pain that had threatened to take hold of her heart last night suddenly came rushing back to her. She bit her lip and looked down at her frilly wine colored duvet, running her hand across it lightly. She remembered all of her teenage fantasies of having Mikhail come to her and profess his love to her, pouring his heart out to her and then making love to her right upon this very bed. Obviously they were the dreams of a foolish girl in love, but it still hurt to let that dream go.

Sitting here in the wee hours before sunrise, Ana’s mind could not be stilled. Every dream, every hope, every memory of her time with the Aleksandrov’s made her heart clench tighter and tighter. She shouldn’t hold onto such emotions that only caused her pain, but letting them go didn’t seem like it was going to be an option. She supposed this was a good reason why she didn’t want to be an assassin like her father, she lacked the cold ability that Mikhail had, to distance himself from his targets. In the meantime, she would make the best of the situation. Aleksandrov men were paranoid, and she was sure whatever “threat” that was out there was probably no danger to her, so she should be back home soon.

In the meantime, Ana could have a nice early morning workout in the old gym. She dug through her closet, unearthing her old gym bag and slipped on a pair of Nike Pro’s and an old racer back tee. Tugging her hair up into a high ponytail she made her way to the gym, and began her workout, hoping to drive out all of her anger and frustration with blood sweat and tears. She was just making her way to the punching bag when the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Someone was watching her, and given the icy chill of awareness that was sweeping through her body it could only be Mikhail. 

Da Misha?” Ana called in a clipped tone. She didn’t turn to meet him, instead she began to swing powerful blows onto the swinging bag, watching it sway and lurch with every hit she delivered. She told herself that her heart was beating so fast because of her workout, but she didn’t believe her own lies. The light shuffle of footsteps let her know that Mikhail had stepped onto the mat and she waited for him to speak.

He remained silent, but he was getting loser. He stepped around her to the other side of the punching bag and leveled his steady gaze on her. She paused, chest heaving as they stared at each other. She took him in, her eyes raking over every heart tightening detail of him. His thick curly hair, pulled back into a tie, leaving his face exposed. She gazed at his face, his strong jawline and his early morning stubble, stubble that, in the past, had rubbed against Ana’s neck as he whispered to her. Ana dismissed the thought and instead allowed her eyes to trail down his broad shoulders and muscular chest, the various tattoos all over his muscular physique. No matter how many times Ana saw Mikhail, he never failed to take her breath away. 

“You’re up early.” He noted, the slight guttural accent sending butterflies straight to Ana’s stomach.

“So are you.” Ana resumed punching the bag, sending a clear message to Mikhail that she would be ignoring him. In her peripheral vision she saw him run a hand through his hair, hair she distinctly remembered pulling in the throes of ecstasy. She rolled her eyes and made a mental note to purchase a new vibrator, since she clearly needed to get laid.

“We need to talk about last night Tati.” His voice was tight yet rough. Ana felt her patience leaving her with each passing second as her blood ran hot. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about last night. Though to be honest she should have expected his answer. Mikhail had been very clear that their night together would never be repeated, but since then the pull between them had only gotten stronger, and it hurt to see him dismiss her but there was no way she would show him how much it hurt. An Aleksandrov did not show pain or weakness.

“What?” she snapped, narrowing her eyes at Mikhail.

“About what I said, I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t offended you Princess.” He urged, taking a step towards her. Ana stood her ground, resisting the urge to step back.

            “Why would it offend me Misha?” she asked, tilting her head to the side as if to show confusion. “All you did was speak the truth, there is nothing going on between us. We don’t even have to be in the same room since you made it clear you want nothing to do with me. I’m just ready to go home.” She huffed. Mikhail took another step towards her, crowding into her personal space but still Ana did not move.

            “What are you saying?” Misha asked, his voice taking on a new questioning tone. Ana lifted her chin, keeping her gave level.

            “I’m saying that I’m giving this “threat” 3 weeks and after that I’m going home.”  The words were barely out of her mouth  when she knew she’d made a mistake. Mikhail face twisted into a look of mixed anger and frustration. Mikhail grabbed her shoulders, crashing her body against his much harder muscular one as he glared down at her.

            “You don’t even know what the threat is and you’re willing to put yourself in danger just to get away from me? You’re just as foolish and reckless as always Tati, so read my lips: you will not be leaving this house until I know you’re safe.” He growled dark eyes lighting up with menace. Ana held her breath, heart hammering in her chest as she struggled to maintain her composure. Feeling her body so close to Mikhail’s, her skin against his, it was messing with her brain. Her entire body sizzled with awareness, and based on the growing hardness against her belly Mikhail was feeling it too. Ana’s lips parted with a small gasp and Mikhail smirked, eyes darkening as he slid his hands down her arms to grip her hips. Every fiber in Ana’s being wanted to wait and see where this could lead, but she knew she had to teach Mikhail that she would not blindly obey his orders. Rising up on her toes, she kept her gaze on Mikhail’s lips as she leaned closer and closer until his breath mingled with hers.

            “Fuck you.” Ana hissed, twisting her way out of his hold and storming off.

            Mikhail bit his lip, watching Ana’s ass twitch as she exited the gym. He’d known what he’d said last night had hurt her, he’d felt her pull away from him the minute their eyes had met, but he couldn’t control himself around her, and until he figured out his turbulent emotions, he couldn’t let anyone know his feelings for her. Worse was this threat to Ana’s safety. Mikhail and Nikolai had sent a friend to checkout Ana’s apartment, and had found the entire thing bugged. Mikhail wasn’t sure how he knew it, but something in his gut told him something big was about to happen. And he needed Ana to be safe when it did happen.  

 ______________________________________

            Nikolai was beyond pissed off. For the past 2 weeks Mikhail and Ana had been tiptoeing around each other and casting sly looks at the other. Nikolai could barely stand to be in the same room as them he felt like he was choking on the tension. By the time Saturday arrived he wasn’t sure if he wanted to lock them in a room and force them to work it all out, or just strangle the both of them and be done with it. He knew everyone needed something to take their mind off of everything so he had texted all of the Aleksandrov family and told them they would hang out at Edge tonight.

            Edge was one of the many nightclubs that the family owned, and it was the most successful. A neo-soul modern design was prominent throughout the clubs interior. Lavender and teal strobe lights cast rays of exotic light all around the club. It was frequented by actors, producers, pop stars, models, starlets, and most importantly, the Aleksandrov’s. The club was packed as always. Writhing bodies pulsated on the dance floor, the bar was running a mile a minute, and the tables would take an hour wait for anyone. Nikolai sat at the Aleksandrov reserved table, nursing a scotch and watching everyone with a critical eye. He was hoping the combination of heavy bass and provocative dancing might get Mikhail and Ana to finally break this annoying silence.

Ana had already gotten here an hour ago, looking gorgeous as ever. She was wearing a tight navy blue dress with a plunging neckline, gold studded belt, and high black Jimmy Choo pumps. She looked every bit the dangerous mafia princess that she was. Of course the mischievous little minx had barely said hello to him before joining the throng of bodies on the dance floor. It took half a second for other men to start noticing her and vying for her attention but eventually she settled for two handsome men and dismissed the others. The two lucky guys had Ana sandwiched between them as they grinded to Slo by Iggy Azalea. The men were very comfortable touching Ana, too comfortable. Part of Nikolai wanted to break each man’s hand and warn them about where they were putting their prints but he knew Ana would not allow it. She was a big girl, and he trusted her to handle herself. Besides, if any of them made any unwanted advances, Ana knew many ways to beat their asses to the 7th realm of hell.

Nevertheless Nikolai knew Mikhail would have a fit when he saw Ana so close to two other men. He may say he had no feelings towards her but Nikolai knew his twin had little self-control when it came to their princess. A few more songs passed until Mikhail finally made his appearance. The minute he stepped through the doors half the females in the club gave audible sighs of admiration. Mikhail paid them no mind, easily rebuffing many of the scandalous and some desperately vulgar advances from various women, eventually making his way to Nikolai. The twins greeted each other and a waitress brought over Mikhail’s usual order, and fifth of whiskey older than Gandhi. They both sat, silent predators watching their domain until Mikhail’s eyes landed on Ana. His nostrils flared in blatant anger as he watched her press her boy against her dancing partners and eagerly twists and gyrate against them. It wasn’t crass like many of the other women, instead her lithe body moved with a sensual grace even while mimicking moves a porn star would be jealous of. Mikhail didn’t move, his body frozen to the spot as he glared at his princess, his woman, with two other men. He waited for her to notice him, because once he got his hands on her she would learn a lesson she would never forget.

 _____________________________________

Ana enjoyed her time dancing with the two boys. The bump and grind of foriegn flesh was thrilling, and it felt amazing to get out of the house. All week she'd been trying to avoid Mikhail, and remaining silent whenever he was near. It felt good ot be free to move her body and relax. She was tuning out everything but the two goreous males warming her body when a chill of awareness ran up her spine. She didn’t let her movements falter but she knew that somewhere in this club, Mikhail was watching her. She tried not to look around, but as though her body was magnetized to his, soon she found his gaze. His dark milk chocolate eyes were trained on her, his face a mask of mixed jealousy and arousal, and given the direct manner he was glaring at her, there was no doubt in Ana’s mind that she was in serious trouble.  

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy it

Please comment nad rate <3 <3 

more soon 

xoxox-kmaj

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2070