You and I by Intangible
Summary:
Tom Williams thought it was going to be an okay day, until Joe, comes in to tease him while he's at work.  He has a genetic disorder called lipodystrophy, which causes weight lose in his face and limbs. Tom has the appearance of an old man, the kids at school give him hell for it. To make matters worse he sees the beautiful black woman walking to his register, while he is being harassed by Joe.

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Slash
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 11328 Read: 42928 Published: August 14 2012 Updated: July 04 2015
Mercy by Intangible
Author's Notes:

So I've been to caught up in school and RPing and how GORGEOUS Robert Downey Jr. Is to update anything, so I decided to update this. Since.i have a week off for holiday and all:) enjoy!

 

And I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Mercy


"Joe leave me alone please..." Tom mumbled.

"Sam's pretty hot huh?" Joe asked, "Hotter than ever, don't you think so Tom?"

Joe was back again and was ready to bully the boy to death, this time Lung was right by his side, which was even worse news for Tom. He was in his way to work, and he definetly didn't need them to make him late.

"Yeah don't you think so?" Lung joined In and pushed Tom backwards, he snickered.

"I saw the way you look at her. You want her don't you?" Joe questioned.

Tom gulped, "N-no..."

Joe narrowed his eyes, "So you're saying she's not attractive?" 

"No I--"

Lung pushed him again making the small teen fall to the ground. Joe gave him a hard kick to the stomach, then Lung joined in.  They both stopped as soon as Tom bagan coughing up blood. Joe lifted his head, making Tom face him.

"Listen, I really don't like you, so why don't you just kill yourself? It's a very simple process. Or do you not have the balls to do it?"

"I don't even think grandpa has any balls, probably doesn't have a dick either." Lung chuckled, as he licked his lip piercings. 

Joe laughed and threw Tom back to the ground, then he walked away, with Lung following closely behind.

Tom wiped the blood from his mouth onto his sleeve, "Fuck..." He finally spoke as tears welled up in his eyes. He held his stomach as he walked down to his job. He cried the entire time, not a single person asked him what was wrong, not even at his job. He suddenly realized just how alone he was, how much no one liked him, and his disease and his face. As it came time for him to leave he limped back down the sidewalk to start off to his home.

But he couldn't take it, he just collapsed and let the tears flow even more, he coughed and choked as his sobs left him breathless. He was ready to give up, and--

"Hey little man from the grocery store?"

Tom looked up upon hearing Sam's voice.

"You don't look so hot. What happened?"she rushed to his side. She was the first person to ask that question today, and it made his heart warm a bit.

"Joe..." He looked down at the ground, as her eyes filled with anger. 

"I'll fucking murder him..." She shook her head. Sam lifted his chin to make him look at her. "It's going to be alright, okay?" She assured. "Come on and I'll get you cleaned up..." She lifted him up, "You're so skinny! Do you ever eat?"

Tom's brows furrowed, does she not know he has a disease? An illness?

"No I'm--" he was going to explain, but she nodded her head, telling him that she already understood.

"I still want you to eat just a little something..."

They both got closer to her house and she helped him inside, then brought him to her bedroom. Sam laid him on her bed and he blushed slightly. "You don't have to do this..."

"Yes I do...I know how stuck up and unforgiving this Town can be...I want you to know you're not alone." She smiled as she moved his arm from holding his stomach and she lifted his shirt, feeling the bruise that was there. Her brows knitted together in concern.

Tom breath hitched as she touched him. No one had ever touched him like that, and he could feel his body react as her hands traveled just below his belly button. 

"Um...Sam? Can you not do that?" He blushed heavily as his cock twitched.

Sam pulled away quickly, "Why does it hurt? Oh I'm so sorry..."

"No it's uh...not that..." He looked away refusing to look at Sam.

"Then what...Oh...Oh! I'm sorry..." She chuckled, then she ran her fingers over the button of his pants, "Should I fix it for you?" Her finger tips moved in a circular motion over the button, before snapping it.

"No Sam...you don't have to...I know you don't want to anyway...I mean looked at me I'm...well ya know..." Tom looked up at Sam, "you don't have to feel sorry for me..."

"I don't like people by their looks, but more by there character and personality." She pulled down his pants. "I dated Joe because he was funny and he used to treat me right." She smiled sadly. "And besides, you don't even look bad. I don't care what's wrong with you. I don't see why people make a big deal over you. You just look a little older. Not like grandpa old, but in the thirty range. And you wanna know a secret?" She climbed over him and whispered in his ear, "I think you're pretty sexy."

The eighteen year old gasped as she climbed over him and straddled his hips, she was careful not to touch his stomach.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Sam asked as she ghosted over his lips.

"Sam--"

She wiggled her bottom and it brushed against Tom's manhood, "Do you?"

"Yes!" He moaned.

"Good," She said before kissing his slightly chapped lips.

Tom had no clue what to do, all he knew was that he belly did flip-flops and his heart was pounding so hard that he could hear it. 

A girl was actually interested in him, and it excited him.

Her tongue slide across his chapped lips trying to gain access inside, but seeing as Tom wasn't giving her any she reached down and gave his manhood a small squeeze. When he gasped she quickly invaded his mouth, running her tongue over his. 

Sam pulled back and smiled at Tom. "I'll get some ice for your tummy and some pain pills and water too." She smiled getting off of him, "Then I'll take care of that Badboy in your boxers so we can go to bed, Sound good?" 

He nodded, not knowing what else to say. A blush stained his cheeks as he thought snout Sam, but at the same time he hoped Joe didn't find out about this.

 

End Notes:

Maybe I'll update counterfeit next...Idk...

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2224