You and I by Intangible
Summary:
Tom Williams thought it was going to be an okay day, until Joe, comes in to tease him while he's at work.  He has a genetic disorder called lipodystrophy, which causes weight lose in his face and limbs. Tom has the appearance of an old man, the kids at school give him hell for it. To make matters worse he sees the beautiful black woman walking to his register, while he is being harassed by Joe.

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Slash
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 11328 Read: 43002 Published: August 14 2012 Updated: July 04 2015

1. All I've ever been by Intangible

2. Mercy by Intangible

3. Affection and contact... by Intangible

4. Me and you by Intangible

5. Him by Intangible

6. Forgiveness by Intangible

7. Gravity by Intangible

8. What's in store for us... by Intangible

9. Touch by Intangible

10. Yellow by Intangible

All I've ever been by Intangible

Not many customers came to his cash register, but when they did they'd give him awkward stares,and disgusted looks. Or sometimes they were the kids from school who stopped to swing by and call him Grandpa, old man or saggy face.

Everything about him was normal, except for the fact he was skinny. But so were a lot of kids. Maybe not as skinny as him, but some were pretty damn close. The only thing 'wrong' in his opinion was his face. The way it was you could tell he wasn't really an old man, but some how he just looked liked one. He didn't hunch,he didn't wear "old man" clothes, he didn't do anything an old man would do, and yet he was classified as one.

Tom groaned as he saw Joe Johnson, his frequent bully, walked to his register.

"Hey, gramps!" He dropped his items down on the counter, before grabbing a candy bar. "So what's it feel like being old and dying? Can you tell me? I wanna be prepared for the future." Joe sent him a charming smile and ran his fingers through his hair.

Tom ignored him and continued scanning his items. He stopped, however at a small box of condoms.

Joe came in and bought them at least once week. Surely he didn't blow through a box of condoms that fast. Especially when they had 30 in each box.

Tom thought, well maybe it was possible. But that was just a lot of sex.

Tom blushed.

"Hey Williams! Stop day dreaming you're not getting any younger."

"S-sorry...I." Tom just closed his mouth before he said any thing really embarrassing. "Um...that'll be 14.78 like always." Which was true because Joe always got the same thing every time he came there.

"Credit card like always." Joe smiled handing him his card. "So...I heard your kind die of kidney failure. How's that working out for you?"

Ignore him Tom. Ignore him. Tom chanted quietly in his head.

"Oh and my favorite! Blindness. Are you getting there yet? Diabetes maybe? You do have that right?"

Tom handed him back his credit card before giving him his bags.

"Thanks you for shopping at smart's. Have a nice day." He said urging Joe to leave.

"Whoa not so fast, hermit. I asked you a damn question. I asked you about six questions! And I kind of expect an answer from you."

"Joe, I really don't want to do this right now. Please just stop." Tom said forcefully, almost on the brink of tears. He was usually strong against Joe and his questions and teasing, but today he couldn't handle it. He was tired of it.

"So when's a good time? I mean your funeral is right around the corner Gramps. I'd think you'd want to discuss this matter now." Joe smirked.

Tom closed his eyes tightly, trying to focus on anything else.

"I'm sure me and Lung can knock some since into you later, huh?" He smacked the top of Tom's head. "Huh would you like that?"

Joe grabbed Tom's hair, pulling him forward. "Listen, since you're dying already, why don't you just off yourself right now, and do us all a favor."

No one helped him. Especially not his fellow employees, god forbid they help. Customers spoke no word of it, they just gave the two a glance and kept walking. If he was a normal kid and not an "old man" surely they'd be to his rescue, but he wasn't normal. At least he never felt that way.

"Tommy boy you in there? Are you listening?"

From the corne of his eye he saw the black woman that that came in every once and a while. She was heading to his lane! His register!

"Tom." Joe pulled his head to the side, causing Tom to yelp. "I don't think I've made myself clear."

"I think you made yourself clear enough Joseph." She spoke and her voice was silky smooth. It caused both boys to stop. "Still a bully I see." She arranged her items carefully down on the counter. "Tell me. Have you been held back a fourth time?"

"Who. What...Sam?" Joe let go of Tom, who sighed in relief. "I haven't seen you in forever! How've you been Babe."

He moved for a hug but she pushed him away.

"I do believe you lost all rights to calling me babe."

"Since when?"

Tom began scanning her items, trying not to seem nosy, but in reality he was listening to every single word.

"Since you got held back the third time."

"That's why you stop calling me and shit?"

"Yeah that's exactly why! If you were gonna take our relationship seriously you'd want to do better for me. Instead of partying, and cheating and having sex!"

Tom stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.

"You said you didn't care what I did as long as I was back in your bed by the night."

"Exactly, but 'whatever you want' doesn't mean fuck other girls Joe!"

Tom blushed lightly. "Um excuse-"

"But I made you feel good by the end of the night, right?" He smirked at her.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing! His beautiful dream girl was involved with Joe the jerk face.

Sam smiled back, which made Tom's heart break a little, totally killing his mood even more.

Tom was upset now and he just wanted to go home. "Ma'am. Are you paying or not?" he asked irritated.

"What crawled up your crusty ass and died Grandpa?" Joe smiled. "Hey babe." he whispered to Sam, but Tom could still hear it "Call me tonight. Alright. I miss having my chocolate princess in my bed."

"Don't count on it."

"How long you staying in town?"

"The rest of summer."

"Same house yeah?"

"Yeah..."

Joe smiled before giving Tom hard slap upside his head and walking away.

"7.68"

She finally looked up at him. He cringed waiting for the look of disgust to cross her face.

But it never came...

She looked at him as if he were normal.

"Here ya go." She handed him a ten dollar bill. "Sorry for the wait. I must of held up your customer flow..." she laughed

"You and Joe are the only ones that will come through..." he mumbled to himself.

"Sorry, What'd you say?"

"Your change is 2.32"

"Oh thank you."

He gave Sam her bag and sighed. She turned to leave, but stopped mid-step, and turned around.

Sam began digging through her purse, finally pulling out a pen.

"Gimme your hand."

Before he could do anything she took his hand hostage and began writing her number on his hand.

"If Joe bothers you again call me, okay? I'll beat some sense into him."

Her smile made his heart flutter and he felt like dancing. Tom wanted to scream for joy.

He watched her leave.

It was defiantly a confidence boost when a beautiful girl gave you her number.


"Joe stop." Sam giggled. They both laid in the bed naked, but closely pressed together.

"I just wanna kiss your lips the ones between your hips." He sang to her softly.

"Joe!"

"I'm ready for you." Joe made faces when he made faces as he sang this time.

She climbed on top of him kissed him.

"I've missed this a lot." He admitted. "No other girl has made me happier than you."

"Do you use a condom with other girls?"

"Of course babe."

"So I'm the only one you don't use one with?"

"Yes Sam." He reached his arms around grabbing her butt, giving it a squeeze. "So when's mommy dearest gonna be home?"

"She's on a cruise or something." She whispered.

Sam scooted down further on Joe's body rubbing herself against his erection.

"Mmmm...will you uh...wait...babe."

She ignored and instead she went slightly faster.

Joe put his hands in her hips stopping her.

"What about us? I mean what exactly are we?"

"You want to discuss this now?"

"Yes...no...I don't know...look I just-"

"I love you Joseph Joe Johnson." she leaned down and kissed him.

"Of course you do...I love you too..


 


 

Mercy by Intangible
Author's Notes:

So I've been to caught up in school and RPing and how GORGEOUS Robert Downey Jr. Is to update anything, so I decided to update this. Since.i have a week off for holiday and all:) enjoy!

 

And I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Mercy


"Joe leave me alone please..." Tom mumbled.

"Sam's pretty hot huh?" Joe asked, "Hotter than ever, don't you think so Tom?"

Joe was back again and was ready to bully the boy to death, this time Lung was right by his side, which was even worse news for Tom. He was in his way to work, and he definetly didn't need them to make him late.

"Yeah don't you think so?" Lung joined In and pushed Tom backwards, he snickered.

"I saw the way you look at her. You want her don't you?" Joe questioned.

Tom gulped, "N-no..."

Joe narrowed his eyes, "So you're saying she's not attractive?" 

"No I--"

Lung pushed him again making the small teen fall to the ground. Joe gave him a hard kick to the stomach, then Lung joined in.  They both stopped as soon as Tom bagan coughing up blood. Joe lifted his head, making Tom face him.

"Listen, I really don't like you, so why don't you just kill yourself? It's a very simple process. Or do you not have the balls to do it?"

"I don't even think grandpa has any balls, probably doesn't have a dick either." Lung chuckled, as he licked his lip piercings. 

Joe laughed and threw Tom back to the ground, then he walked away, with Lung following closely behind.

Tom wiped the blood from his mouth onto his sleeve, "Fuck..." He finally spoke as tears welled up in his eyes. He held his stomach as he walked down to his job. He cried the entire time, not a single person asked him what was wrong, not even at his job. He suddenly realized just how alone he was, how much no one liked him, and his disease and his face. As it came time for him to leave he limped back down the sidewalk to start off to his home.

But he couldn't take it, he just collapsed and let the tears flow even more, he coughed and choked as his sobs left him breathless. He was ready to give up, and--

"Hey little man from the grocery store?"

Tom looked up upon hearing Sam's voice.

"You don't look so hot. What happened?"she rushed to his side. She was the first person to ask that question today, and it made his heart warm a bit.

"Joe..." He looked down at the ground, as her eyes filled with anger. 

"I'll fucking murder him..." She shook her head. Sam lifted his chin to make him look at her. "It's going to be alright, okay?" She assured. "Come on and I'll get you cleaned up..." She lifted him up, "You're so skinny! Do you ever eat?"

Tom's brows furrowed, does she not know he has a disease? An illness?

"No I'm--" he was going to explain, but she nodded her head, telling him that she already understood.

"I still want you to eat just a little something..."

They both got closer to her house and she helped him inside, then brought him to her bedroom. Sam laid him on her bed and he blushed slightly. "You don't have to do this..."

"Yes I do...I know how stuck up and unforgiving this Town can be...I want you to know you're not alone." She smiled as she moved his arm from holding his stomach and she lifted his shirt, feeling the bruise that was there. Her brows knitted together in concern.

Tom breath hitched as she touched him. No one had ever touched him like that, and he could feel his body react as her hands traveled just below his belly button. 

"Um...Sam? Can you not do that?" He blushed heavily as his cock twitched.

Sam pulled away quickly, "Why does it hurt? Oh I'm so sorry..."

"No it's uh...not that..." He looked away refusing to look at Sam.

"Then what...Oh...Oh! I'm sorry..." She chuckled, then she ran her fingers over the button of his pants, "Should I fix it for you?" Her finger tips moved in a circular motion over the button, before snapping it.

"No Sam...you don't have to...I know you don't want to anyway...I mean looked at me I'm...well ya know..." Tom looked up at Sam, "you don't have to feel sorry for me..."

"I don't like people by their looks, but more by there character and personality." She pulled down his pants. "I dated Joe because he was funny and he used to treat me right." She smiled sadly. "And besides, you don't even look bad. I don't care what's wrong with you. I don't see why people make a big deal over you. You just look a little older. Not like grandpa old, but in the thirty range. And you wanna know a secret?" She climbed over him and whispered in his ear, "I think you're pretty sexy."

The eighteen year old gasped as she climbed over him and straddled his hips, she was careful not to touch his stomach.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Sam asked as she ghosted over his lips.

"Sam--"

She wiggled her bottom and it brushed against Tom's manhood, "Do you?"

"Yes!" He moaned.

"Good," She said before kissing his slightly chapped lips.

Tom had no clue what to do, all he knew was that he belly did flip-flops and his heart was pounding so hard that he could hear it. 

A girl was actually interested in him, and it excited him.

Her tongue slide across his chapped lips trying to gain access inside, but seeing as Tom wasn't giving her any she reached down and gave his manhood a small squeeze. When he gasped she quickly invaded his mouth, running her tongue over his. 

Sam pulled back and smiled at Tom. "I'll get some ice for your tummy and some pain pills and water too." She smiled getting off of him, "Then I'll take care of that Badboy in your boxers so we can go to bed, Sound good?" 

He nodded, not knowing what else to say. A blush stained his cheeks as he thought snout Sam, but at the same time he hoped Joe didn't find out about this.

 

End Notes:

Maybe I'll update counterfeit next...Idk...

Affection and contact... by Intangible
Author's Notes:

So, the other stories will be updated on Sunday or either next Friday. :)

 

Hope you like this chapter! :)

  Affection and contact...

----

"What do you mean I can't fucking come in?"

"You heard me! Why'd you pester that innocent boy?No You don't just pester him you brutally beat him, and you think I'm okay with that? He's a sweet kid who--"

"Who is a freak who has a fucking disease...honestly Sam..." He said in disbelief.

"He can't help his problem Joeseph, he was born that way and as far as I'm concerned he's perfect..."

"You're kidding me..." Joe threw his hands up, "You're a fucking physco..."

Sam slapped Joe before he could say anything else stupid. Then she pushed him out the doorway.

"Don't fucking talk to me, don't fucking come around me, or Tom," She pushed him again, "And tell Lung that I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of him too. Cause all he's doing is following behind your stupid ass."

"All this over some guy you barely even know?"

"You know why I'm doing this Joe...don't play dumb. And it hurts me that you would do something inconsiderate like this, it's disrespecting my father and it's sure a hell disrespecting Aaron..." 

Sam shook her head and went back to the open door as Joe rubbed his cheek.

She turned around, "I hope you're very happy Joeseph...you're 20! When are you going to grow up? This is your last chance to graduate high school before you're too old for it..."

She slammed the door and went to the room and started changing. Sam wasn't paying attention to Tom, who was watching her with a blush on his face.

"Enjoying the view buddy?" She asked as she wiggled out of her pajama pants.

Tom's blush grew, as he openly stared at her round bottom, which was covered by a pair of Lacey panties.

"It's okay if you are Tom. No harm in enjoying things." She smiled and put on a short pair of shorts. 

The girl climbed on the bed and crawled over Tom, who was sitting against the bed post. "Did you enjoy last night?" She whispered against his lips. Her hands ran up his thighs, before she kissed him. Tom moaned in response.

Tom pressed against her lips but stopped after a while, "Hey I..." He started, but didn't finish.

"Too fast?" She asked but didn't pull away

"No...well yeah but I don't mind. But I need my meds..." He whispered.

"It's cool, I'll walk you and maybe we can go grab a bite to eat." 

"Maybe..."

"You should talk more, you have a lovely voice," She kissed him again.

"Thanks...I like yours too..." He chuckled slightly. He never felt happier in his life.

"Your laugh his gorgeous too." She smiled giving him a peck.

Tom looked into Sam's eyes, "Are you doing this because you feel sorry for me?" 

She smiled, "No, I think you're a good guy, and I shy guys a lot and a bonus is that you're older looking and attractive." She smiled again.

She got off of him and stood up, "I love Joe...but he can be a hassle sometimes..." Sam walked to the otherside to grab her shoes. "I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again."

"Promise?" Tom smiled and got along with her. He stood behind her and with a blush on his face he wrapped his arms around her hesitantly.

"I promise Tom..." Sam giggled lightly, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

He was getting so used to this kind of  affection in such a small period of time. Mostly because Sam was so affectionate.
But he felt like this was something he needed...something he could get used to.



Me and you by Intangible

 Me and you...


----

Joe walked home, completely mad and upset about what just happened. He felt betrayed. How could Sam want that freak over him? Honestly Tom, in his mind, was just going to be another disappointment...Just like Aaron was. 

If he ever saw Tom again he'd do something, anything bad to him. Joe hated him with a passion, he didn't care what Sam said.

As the twenty year old stepped into his room he looked down at the books he had for the summer school classes he was supposed to be going too. He picked them up and threw them, and tore pages out in the process, leaving a big mess to clean up later. In his fit of frustration, his next victim became his television, which he pushed over. He became out of breath and tired after he demolished his wooden T.V stand. He always had anger problems, and he found it best to take it out on Other things that weren't people. Unless it was Tom, then that's a completely different story.

The man slowed his breathing, and closed his eyes tightly. He hadn't cried in so long, and he didn't want to. Joe hadn't thought about Aaron in so long and then Sam had to bring him up. He hated Aaron just as much as he hated Tom. He couldn't help it, he knows Aaron didn't deserve to be hated, but Joe couldn't help but feel it was his fault for making him care.

Joe took out his pack of cigarettes and lit one as he laid on the bed. After his anger subsided he just wanted to sleep, and relax. His heart was beating so fast and the tears threatened to come down his face. He turned on his side and let the ashes of the cigarette fall to the floor.
----

The walked down the street hand in hand, as Sam leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to feed you to death, and get you to gain as much weight as physically possible." Sam smiled up at him, "Okay?"

Tom looked around at the people giving them stares, and he tried to ignore them, "Yeah...you can try, but I have to be careful of what I eat..."

Sam kissed his jaw line, "I know...I had a friend...Aaron...he had the same thing you have but he didn't start getting it til he was older...I cooked for him a lot..."
She paused for a bit, "He...he was Joe's best friend, before that idiot Lung. Joe took it pretty hard when Aaron died...I did too..."

Tom pulled her closer as he gave her hand a little squeeze.

"My father had lipodystrophy too...but he had the one where you gain weight instead of not being able to gain...He's still alive and kicking though...he's hanging in there. He's in a nursing home while my mothers on vacation for a bit...he's going blind..." She looked down at the sidewalk.

As she looked down Tom stopped and turned her so they were facing each other. He lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. "Everything will be alright..." The teen looked into her eyes. "You're an amazing girl for understanding and not judging me and being there for your friend and not looking down on your father for having this disorder...I just wish more people were like you Sam..." He whispered against her lips, as he went back in for another kiss. She gripped the front of his shirt pulling him closer.

She pulled back and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding..." He gave her a tight hug.

The ambulance whirled by along with the fire trucks loud alarms, making both of them jumped.

"There must be a fire somewhere..."

Tom nodded, "Lets go check it out, that's in the direction of my house anyway..."

 

End Notes:

:) hope you guys enjoyed 

Him by Intangible
Author's Notes:

So I was supposed to update this forever ago, sorry...

exams and stuff and sculpture is crap and blah blah blah... :P

 

so here it is 

 

enjoy and review :)

  Him

----
"Yeah man...me you and Sam will buy a house in Canada and party every night. I'll have a bad bitch on my arm to call my lady and you'll have Sam to call yours..." Aaron closed his eyes enjoying the breeze that blew over them like a waterless soundless wave. 

Joe turned to Aaron and smiled, "Yeah...Canada it is..." He looked at Aaron's eyes and looked for something, he didn't know what but he saw that there was something wrong with him. He frowned, "You promise you won't bail on me?"

Aaron hesitated, before he spoke quietly, "If I am not able to make it just...Know that if I could be there to hang out with my best buds I would...I wouldn't intentionally bail on you..." He smiled weakly.

Joe didn't know how to answer, nor did he know what exactly that all meant, but he didn't question it.
----
 He woke up and he didn't know where he was. The white walls hurt his eyes, as did the sun coming through the curtains. Something covered the left side of his face, and he felt a uncomfortable feeling ran across him. He felt his face with his  hands that were wrapped in white cloth. 

At that moment Joe needed to know what exactly was going on. He stood quickly on his feet, ripping out his IV's and walked to the bathroom, trying not to stumble over. Using his hands, he guided himself along the wall to keep balance.

He stood in the bathroom, only seeing half of his face, the other was covered. The twenty year carefully reached up and ran his fingers over the cloth. He started pulling it off, and he hissed as he felt his  skin pull slightly. 

He stared at his face, the skin was blistered and peeling. He didn't stop and think about how much worse it could have been, he instantly thought that he was ugly.

Joe gritted teeth looking at the face he didn't want to see, he raised his fist smashing the fragile hospital mirror. The shards fell to the ground as his knuckle began to bleed. He walked out and slouched against the wall, his jaw tightened. Joe slowly unraveled the cloth on his hands as he breathing became quicker and more uncontrolled. He turned his hands looking at the burns, they were definetly more severely burned than his face. Then he turned to the other side where his knuckles were bleeding.
----

Joe was relieved that the doctor informed him that his skin would heal over time, because the burns that he received weren't as bad as they could have been. That was the last time he'd sleep with a cigarette in his hands. It had almost ruined his gorgeous face. Which he took great pride in. 

He looked out the window and watch the people leave to their cars, and some rushing out. One couple seemed to be holding an unconscious little girl. They ran Inside in a panic and Joe watched them until they disappeared into the mouth of the building.  

He did this for a while until the night came.
----

One Friday Lung came to visit him. It was quiet on his end but Lung seemed to be enthused to talk about absolutely nothing. 

"Joeseph?..."

It was a Sunday that Sam came to visit him, which surprised him greatly. 

He turned slowly and looked at Sam, making sure his ugly side was hidden. No one should see his ugly side, he even refused to let the nurses or the doctors see it at some points.

"Hey...you..." He mumbled quietly. 

"...So..."

"I thought you didn't want to see me..." 

"Well I came to check on you...I thought I'd be nice and do that..." Sam folded her arms across her chest and frowned. "...You don't want to see me?"

"...No it's the other way around..." 

"I came here to see you didn't I?"

"Just cause I'm hurt..." Joe shifted slightly turning further away so Sam could see even less of his face. 

"Why won't you look at me?"

Joe chuckled softly, "I think you should leave..."

"Look at me Joeseph..." Sam sighed. She moved closer walking over to the bed and leaned on It slightly. "Joe..."

"Get away from me...." Joe moved away but she quickly climbed on the bed. He turned his head further away from her hiding his face further. Sam frowned as she reached up to make him face her. He expected some sort of disgust or shock but it didn't come, he only saw concern. But then again a part of him knew Sam wouldn't care if he was ugly or not.

Her finger ran over the healing skin as he hissed slightly, "Does it hurt?" She whispered looking up at him.

Joe stopped her hand after a while and nodded, "Yes..." He moved her hand off of his face but moved his own hand to her face. His thumb gently traced her bottom lip.

"I don't understand you..." Sam leaned into the touch slightly, "You give Tom a hard time but you should understand his pain Joe..." She frowned and finally moved his hand. "Your bestfriend--"

"Can we not talk about him?" Joe warned lowly, "It's the past lets leave it that way.."

"Joe...Aaron couldn't help the way he felt. He couldn't help the disease. He was born with it for fucks sake and you're blaming the poor guy like its his fault." 

"Leave me alone Sam, go run back to Tom. I hope you enjoy him fucking you with his old wrinkly--" 

Sam raised her hand and slapped Joe as hard as she possibly could. And it felt great.

Joe looked at her and tightened his jaw as he pushed her down onto the bed, forcing her hand above her head.  "Look, I'm not fucking around here, you think you can walk around and play these mind games well you can't." His voice was low and edging on dangerous, "You can't fucking do this. Aaron was my friend my best fucking friend. I have a right to be mad at what he fucking did! He was a coward..." Joe hissed. "He bailed on me and you and it was because he didn't tell me things. I could have saved him if he would've just opened his fucking mouth to tell me!...he wasn't supposed to leave us Sam...." He looked into her eyes sadly, "You're the one who doesn't understand...."

She licked her lips slowly, "So what you're saying is that it's his fault his bestfriend only cared about partying and drinking? It's his fault you didn't sit down and try to understand him? Understand what he was fucking going through?" She smiled and shook her head, "You're right...I don't understand...how can you blame this on him? He was Upset Joe. He was fucking depressed Joeseph! And if you think for one minute that--"

"S'cuse me....visiting hours are over..." The nurse raised her brow at the two as they just stared at her, "That means now, so can you get to stepping? I have things to do." The nurse snapped her fingers.

Joe released her and she got off of the bed and brushed past the nurse.
----
Tom really couldn't believe that he was walking out of the movies with a beautiful girl on his arm. He still was in shock that this beautiful girl wanted him. He looked down at their intertwined fingers as they walked.

"I'm sleepy..." Sam yawned as she leaned over on Tom's shoulder. "Are we still going to your place?"

Tom nodded, "Yeah if you want to...it's not too far away."

Over the few days with her Tom had become more confident and his shyness edged away a little bit. Even at his job he had more customers than usual because he would stand and in front of his register and tell them his register was open, or if there was a long line he'd direct them over to his register. He was better at socialilizing and talking to people, but he wasn't that good at being sexual with Sam yet. But she had told him whenever he was ready to go further then she was ready too. So That gave him a sense of comfort to carry with him in the bed room. 

"Is your mom nice?" Sam looked up at Tom.

"Yeah..I suppose..." Tom nodded. 

"Will she like me?"

"I'm sure she will..." He sighed. 

----

They were both sleeping in the bed, arms wrapped around each other. It was pretty late in the night when his mom came in. The door slammed open and she screamed her husbands name loudly over and over again.

"Tom? Who's that? Is that your mom?" Sam sat up, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah...just go to bed okay? I'll be back..." Tom rolled out of Sam's arms and headed out to the living room.

"Baby baby...Tom I'm glad you're here! Richard! Richard is missing! Baby Tom where's Richard! I...I..." His mom shook him slightly.

Tom tried to calm he down as best he could, "Mom...Dad has been gone for a long time...Calm down..." 

"No....No...he was here yesterday! I saw him.." His mom cried into his chest, "Tom I swear he was here yesterday!...We were talking! And..."

Tom sat on the couch with her and rubbed her back, "And what did he say?" He whispered quietly.

"We were talking about the garden out back and how we were going to grow some more fruit for you and vegetables...but I asked how are we going to afford that Richard?"

Tom nodded, "Mom that garden has been dead for years..."

"No it's not! Your father works on it every day...he...takes care of it..." She closed her eyes, "For you...he grows that stuff for you..."

"I know..." Tom smiled weakly as she drifted off to sleep.

After he got her a blanket and a pillow Tom left back to his room and climbed in next to Sam.

She looked and him and smiled, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Who's Richard?" 

Tom Pulled Sam closer to him, "My dad..." He whispered, "He died a few years ago and she's still in denial about it..." He smiled sadly, "She gets him presents for his birthday, bakes cakes...buys him Christmas presents...she doesn't want him to be dead and I wish I could get her help. I really do..."

Sam nodded and closed her eyes, "If you need money Tom I..."

"No Sam...I couldn't do that..." 

"Really I'd love to help if I can."

"No it's fine. I can handle this myself."

"Yeah that's what you thought before apparently and your mom still hasn't received help. You do need help Tom." She sighed, "Just let me give you some money so she can see a therapist, it's probably what she needs right now..."

"...Sam just leave it alone okay?"

She sighed but nodded. 

Sam fell asleep not really sure why Tom wouldn't except her help.

----

"Why are you still here? Can't you go home? Come on I've been partying without you and shit and that's pretty boring." Lung smiled happily.

"...I'm liking it here...I got bitches serving me food, I sit down all day and don't do shit. I'm living the life." Joe said with a smirk.

Really his dad had him seeing a therapist at the hospital four times a went until he got better. He knew he was old enough to refuse and leave the hospital, but he couldn't leave that security of having his dad there for him. Something about leaving that comfort scared him. 

Maybe Sam really was right. When was he going to start growing up?

"are you listening?" Lung raised a brow at Joe.

"Yeah...hey I'm kind of tired can you come back tomorrow."

"Of course..." Lung got up, "See ya, but get out of here soon so we can party alright?" He smiled as walked out.

Was this how Aaron felt? Was this the shitty feeling he got when his bestfriend didn't care about him? When his bestfriend only wanted to party? 

----

"Um my bestfriend killed himself because he was a pussy...how am I supposed to elaborate on that?" Joe crossed his arms, "Look, it's whatever now when can I get out of this hospital? Why can't I just come to your office or something?"

"We are not sure you would show up to the sessions. Your father wants to make sure that you're being taken care of and that you are taking care of yourself. If it was up to me I'd have you out on your own, experiencing the real world." The therapist shrugged.

Joe smiled, "I guess he loves me too much." He crossed his arms.

"No that's him babying you. You are In your twenties, it's time for you to act like it."

"I can act however I want..." 

"Yes you can and your actions will cause you to either get killed or put in jail. You have anger issues Mr. Johnson get them taken care of now then you won't have problems later."

"Are we done?"

"I'll see you tommorow Joeseph."

"My names Joe."

Doctor Lanyon smiled, "Yes that is your middle name, but Joeseph sounds more grown up. Like an adult." He left the room leaving Joe to think on it.

----

"Who's this beautiful young lady?" Tom's mom looked Sam over with a smile.

"This is my girlfriend...Sam." To Smiled as he took Sam's hand into his.

"nice to meet you.." Sam smiled brightly.

"Girlfriend?" She looked between the two, "Oh my baby has a girlfriend!" She said excitedly. "You can call me Cindy dear. I can't want to tell your father."

Tom frowned and Sam looked up at him knowingly.

Neither said anything about it as they all sat to eat breakfast.

-.-.-


 

End Notes:

So a little into Joe's past and Smething about Tom too :)

Forgiveness by Intangible
Author's Notes:

Hey :D

i know it's kind of short, but I think the story is kind of piecing together a bit. Tom's getting more comfortable with Sam and Joe is getting more upset rather rhan angry, in my opinion. 

 

So anyways here a new chapter. I hope you enjoy! :)

You and I
....

~Forgiveness 

"What do you mean? The fuck is Lipo--whatever...?" Joe walked around Aaron, "You wait now to tell you're best friend that you're dying?" He pushed Aaron backward, causing him to fall. 

"I'm not dying...please listen to me Joe..." Aaron pleaded, standing once more only to be pushed down again by the outraged man.

"I'm done listening to you. You fucking lied to me all this time." He practically growled, pointing his finger accusingly at Aaron. 

"I know, I'm sorry..." He sighed, "Calm down Joe...."

"Don't talk to me right now...Leave me the fuck alone..." Joe walked out, furiously slamming the door, leaving Aaron on the floor.
-------

Smoke blew inside the small room, clogging the air. Joe leaned his head back, opening his mouth for more smoke to pour out. He left hospital and was home now with a few friends, who were all either drunk or high, passed out on his couch. The man still went to Therapy when he felt like it, but besides that he carried on as usual, partying, drinking, smoking...sex. He didn't feel the need to change.

"Hey Joe...Joe. What are--?"

"Lung I told you seven fucking times to shut the fuck up." Joe blew the smoke in Lung's face, causing him to cough. "You're so annoying..."

Ed patted Lung's back, "Chill out Joe."

"Going for a walk..." He stood pulling on his jacket to go out into the night.
---------

Joe stood in the store, staring at the cereal boxes, as if searching for an answer on them. People walked by with curious expressions, but from the smell it was obvious that he was high, or partially there.

"Excuse me...I do believe I'd like a box of Cheerios, so can you move you're ass out of the way..." Sam nudged him to the side, "Where's you're sidekick at? Rolling more blunts for you?" She teased as she put her box in the cart. 

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"late...early..." She shrugged, "Hop in...you're stupid you know that?"

Joe hopped into the cart, ignoring the strange glances that he got. "Shit...I know...." He chuckled as Sam began pushing the cart. "Wait..." He wanted her to stop the cart, he turned the wrap his hand around Sam's arms.

She stopped, looking at him with a frown. "What Joe?"

"I love you..." He whispered, raising up to rest his forehead against Sam's. "I love you so much..." Joe mumbled softly, moving in to kiss her.

"Stop Joe...stop..." Sam tried pulling back, but he took hold of her, resting his hands on her cheeks.

He shook his head, "You're all I fucking have right now, how can you not understand that? Out of all the people why Tom? Why?"

Sam smiled sadly and stroked Joe's hair, "Sit down Joe..." She pulled back and kissed his forehead, "Lets talk about this when you're not high...or angry..." 

He reluctantly sat down, "Where's Tom?"

"He's here..."

"Midnight runs...just like we used to do?"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Sure Joe..."

------

"Hey, I was looking everywhere for you..." Tom smiled and walked up to Sam. "I got some...paint for..." His brows furrowed, "Why's he here?" He looked at the sleeping Joe in the cart.

"Well he's high for one thing...So I couldn't just let him pass out In the middle of the aisle..." Sam shrugged, "I know he's the last person you want to see right now..."

"Yeah...pretty much...What makes you think I'd want to see him?"

"I never said you want--"

"Then why is he here?" Tom pointed at Joe.

"I told you..." Sam wrapped her arms around Tom, "Don't be mad..."

Tom let out a sigh, "I'm not..."

He threw his things in the cart, making sure to hit Joe, before he walked off. "I need to go get a few more things...."

Sam rolled her eyes as she turned the heavy cart, following after Tom.

-------

"Joe...something...something bad has happened..." Tears poured down Sam's face, "Aaron he..."

"I don't care what happened to Aaron..." Joe said quietly.

Sam frowned, walking over to Joe in quick strides, "You don't care that your best friend is dead? He committed suicide Joe...cause of you..." She pushed him with all her strength before tossing a note at him. "He sent me this..." It fluttered down landing beside Joe. "You're Sorry excuse for a best friend Joe..."

She started walking towards the door but stopped and turned to him. "Ya know he was scared Joe...you were to busy partying to ask him why he was getting so skinny...why he could only eat certain things, why he wasn't smoking anymore...he was afraid to tell you because he knew you'd hate him..." She shook her headed to the door, "Merry Christmas Joe..." She slammed the door behind her.

---------

Joe woke up in the cart alone in the middle of the super market. He climbed out, making the cart roll and causing him to fall to the floor.

He rolled over on his back and brought himself to his feet.

Joe walked out of the store, only to realize that it was morning, time for his therapy.
--—----

"So you're mom went to therapy today. I paid for her first session." Sam smiled, moving closer to Tom on the couch.

Tom smiled, "I'll pay you back as soon as I can, I promise."

"Don't worry about it..." Sam moved forward, kissing him. "I just want to help." She climbed over him and kissed down his neck. His hands traveled down her back, hesitantly traveling lower.

Tom became used to this, yet right now he had no clue what to do. He looked at Sam who seemed to understand as she took the lead.

Sam pushed her hips down to Tom's. he gasped softly, his hand traveled lower to her bottom. The teen squeezed it softly, causing her to lean into the touch.

Tom licked his lips and flipped their positions. He raised her hands above her head and went down to bit her neck roughly, marking her.

Sam moaned softly as she saw his dominate side come out. He sucked hard, leaving a bruise on her neck. Gasping softly she arched up into Tom.

The teen started undoing her jeans with his other hand as she panted against his neck in anticipation. After getting her pants all the way down, Tom latched his mouth onto the nipple that poked against the thin material. She gasped, moaning Tom's name softly.

He was about to move to the next one when the door opened.

"Honey I'm home! And I brought a guest!" His mom came in and he quickly got up. Tom chuckled as Sam went to go find a shirt in Tom's room that covered the went spot Tom left on her shirt.

He stood up and went to greet his mom and her guest, "Hey...uh..." He looked in surprise as he saw Joe, who was staring back at him with the Same expression.
---——–—–

Joe made it to his therapy session a few minutes late, but he figured he at least showed up so that was good. There was a woman sitting in a chair across from the doctor in the office.

"Ahh...Mr. Johnson thank you for finally showing up. This is Mrs. Porlin. She will be joining you for a few sessions."

Joe eyed her quietly before sitting in the chair next to her.

"Now the reason I have paired you two together is because you both have lost someone very dear to you. Yet you both seem to be dealing with it in different ways. Mrs. Porlin, you are in denial and Joe you're just...Angry..." The doctor looked at the two. "I want you two to get to know each other a bit, socialize. And then we will get to why each of you are reacting differently to your lose.."

The two looked at each other. All Joe could think about was what he could possibly learn from talking to this woman.

--———•———–--

Gravity by Intangible

You and I
...

"Anger is just anger. It isn't good. It isn't bad. It just is. What you do with it is what matters. It's like anything else. You can use it to build or to destroy. You just have to make the choice."
~Jim Butcher
...

Gravity
......

'Dear Sam,'

Joe looked over the beautiful handwriting, reading Aaron's confession, his story...his sadness, quietly to himself.

'Thank You for all of your help. I may have caused you great pain by doing what I did, and for that I am sorry. You have given me everything I needed, even when Joe wouldn't understand, you did.

Again, I apologize for my selfish actions. Even now I am debating on if I should do it or not. My hand is shaking like crazy...You know how nervous I get sometimes right? Well...I'm nervous Sam, and if I do this I can't get a chance to regret it...it'll be to late.

And I don't know why I'm telling you all of this...Maybe because you need to know what was going through my head. Maybe you'll understand, and you won't hate me like I now Joe will...'

Joe's jaw tighten slightly as he sat down reading the rest of the long letter. He took the time and read the rest of it all day, reading and re-reading, but still not understanding, not knowing why Aaron did it.

That night he didn't shed a tear for his friend, and in the coming week, he didnt even attend his best friends funeral...
.....

"Mrs. Porlin has told me that you have yet to tell her anything about her, but she has told you everything about her. Care to explain why you will not talk to her?"

Joe looked at the therapist with a frown, "The bitch is crazy, all she does is talk about her husband and I have yet to see a damn man in her house and her scrawny, piece of shit son definitely d--"

"Joeseph I will have to ask you to mind your language. Now, I asked you one thing, but you lead off into another topic. I asked about you, and you talk about her." He sighed, "I'll ask again, why haven't you told her anything? Why aren't you trying to get Better?"

"I don't like her...she disgusts me, that's why I haven't told her anything. Who walks around praising their dead fucking husband?" Joe stood practically slamming his fist on the desk. "Someone needs to tell the woman that her husband Is DEAD! He isn't coming back. She is just as worse as me, but she gets pity because she's pretending he's still here!"

"She is not receiving pity Joeseph, she is getting the same thing that you're getting." He said, staying calm.

"And what would that be?"

"Help, Mr. Johnson...and don't envy her because she can show an actual human emotion besides anger."

"At least I'm not walking around throwing a pity party for myself."

"Keeping your emotions inside of you only causes you to have these outbursts that you do."

"Fuck you!" Joe stormed out, slamming the door shut and heading home.

The following weeks though, he still showed up to his appointments without fail....
...

After weeks past by, Cindy invited Joe over for dinner with her, Tom and Sam.

Joe accepted seeing no harm in it.

Now they all sat at the table awkwardly. Mrs. Porlin was the only one who attempted to start a decent conversation. And after a while the awkwardness seemed to fade, until she started talking about her husband, Richard.

Joe frowned, getting a tighter grip on his fork. "With all due respect I'd appreciate it if you'd stop talking about your dead husband." He stated simply.

"Joe!" Sam said, nudging him as she saw Mrs. Porlin's face of shock.

"Don't Joe me. Isn't this what I'm her for? To set her straight? Her and I, we are supposed to be learning from each other." He turned to the woman, "So hear this bitch, your fucking husband is dead. D-E-A-D! Dead!."

Tom stood as his mother started to look frightened, terrified of the truth almost. "Get out Joe!" He went to his mother to calm her.

"Oh, so am I the fucking bad guy again? You're the fucking bad guy for letting her live in her head for so long! When the fuck are you going to tell her that her husband Is dead? She's not five years old! She should understand!"

"Joeseph!" Sam said angrily as she stood too.

"And you know what Mrs. Porlin? One day your son is going to die too! From his damn disease, right in front of your eyes because you're too damn busy playing house with your dead husband to see that your son is miserable, the only thing that is keeping him going is this girl right here...because she's fucking amazing and can do anything...that's why I love her..."

Joe stood as Cindy broke out into a fight of tears.

"You can't speak to her like that!" Sam hissed at Joe, pushing him slightly.

"Her husband died of natural causes. He wasn't murdered." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "He didnt commit suicide, he didnt die in an accident...so why is this woman fucking acting stupid over this? People lose loved ones all the time, but they don't do this...I lost my mom when I was eight and I understood, and I let her go." He turned back to Cindy. "So why can't you understand what death means? My mom is dead, I didn't pretend she was there, I cried for her. But I knew I couldn't have her back, so I left it alone...why can't you do that?" He said a bit softer.

Cindy looked at him.

"My best friend committed suicide, and blamed me for it...and I'm hurt and I'm angry...those are reasonable emotions to feel." He moved toward the door before looking back, "Grief isn't..." He said even softer than before, "I'll see you in tommorow...."

And with that he left.
...

"So you cursed her out?" The therapist said, narrowing his eyes.

"No, I set her straight and let her have the thruth is what I did. Was there cursing involved, yes. Lots of it in fact, but it was for the best."

"Joeseph, you can't just do that! The human mind is a delicate thing! You can't be so blunt and--"

"Hello Joeseph...Doctor..." Mrs. Porlin said as she walked into the room.

"My name's Joe." He said rolling his eyes.

The therapist frowned at Joe before speaking to Mrs. Porlin with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Porlin." He watched her sit down, "And how is your husband today?"

"My husband is dead." Cindy stated simply, without hesitation.

The therapist's eyes widend as he looked at Cindy, then Joe.

Joe gave a chuckle and shrugged to the doctor with a smile, mouthing the words, 'Very delicate' to the doctor.

Joe smiled as he looked at Cindy, maybe all she needed was a push. For someone to slap her on the hand and tell her 'No!'

Of course though, not all of her problems would be solved, because of course after her denial came something else...something even worse...
...

Sam was spending more and more time with Tom, and he seemed to open up to her even more, if that was possible.

"I swear to god if your mom walks in her, I'm going to kill you." Sam laughed softly.

"She's at therapy." Tom smiled, moving down to kiss her chest then the curving line inbetween her breasts. He had her completly naked, except for her bra a panties of course, "And we're in my room,"

"But the door isn't locked, " she said softly, tangling her fingers in his hair.

"You always talk too much when I'm trying to have sex with you."

"You're a cocky virgin aren't you?" Sam chuckled softly, kissing his forehead.

Tom winked at her as he started to unclasp her bra. He pulled it off, taking in the site, this was the first time he had seen her naked. He smiled as she smiled up at him when he started pulling down he panties.

"You're so gorgeous..." He hummed, running his hands on her thighs.

"It's not fair that I'm naked and you're not." She purred softy, pulling at his shirt.

Just as she pulled off his shirt the door opened...

............

I finally updated this! I'm so happy :)
So what do you think?
I mean I know Joe is a jerk, but I think he is kind of being the most realistic about the situation right now.
Um...the only one I feel bad for at this point is the thought of Aaron, ya know?
I think he had it pretty hard.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and review! :)


What's in store for us... by Intangible
Author's Notes:

Helllllo c:

 

Wow I've never seen someone as beautiful as you in my life." Joe walked up to Sam, "May I ask your name?"

They were at a party, it was the first time they met.

"You may but that doesn't mean I'll answer." She smiled , "and anyways it's not polite to ask for my name when you haven't told me yours."

"I'm Joesph Joe Johnson." Joe smiled, "Joe Joe Jo for short."

Sam laughed softly, "I'm Sam Lyn Riveers." She smiled.

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl." Joe took her hand, "Dance with me."

"I've heard about your rep. You only want to sleep with me."

"Trust me I'd love to sleep with you, but I actually came her with the intention of dancing with you."

.....


Joe walked into the room, sitting down in a chair to make himself at home. He looked at Sam then at Tom and smirked slightly. "About to have sex I see..." 


Sam didn't bother to move to cover herself. "Why are you here Joesph?" She pulled Tom down to lay on top of her. Tom's face was red, feeling Sam so closely pressed to him.
"Get out."

"Your mom told me to come on up and chill with you two sex birds. She said Me casa es su casa. So I have the right of way here. And I don't appreciate you having sex in my house." He approached the bed.

"It's not your house."Tom sat up a bit, legs on ether side of Sam.

"Prove it then. Continue to do whatever it was you were about to do to her." Joe crossed his arms, "Since this is your house."

Tom's jaw tightened a bit.

"You don't have to prove anything to him. He's an idiot Tom." Sam sat up only to be gently pushed back down by Tom, which took her By surprise.

"Fine." Tom leaned down to kiss Sam.

"Tom...Tom..." Sam said In between kisses, "Really you...you shouldn't..." She gasped softly as he trailed kisses down her neck, biting softly on her skin.
-----
The trio arrived downstairs when the food was ready. They sat quietly at the table, Joe smirking at Tom, who blushed.

Mrs. Porlin came in with the food, setting it down. "Dinner is served." She said in a sing song voice. She smiled, sitting in the closest seat to Joe. The twenty year old glanced at her. She was way to close for his comfort, but he didn't say anything about it. 

"So what did you guys do up there?" Cindy looked at the them. "Why are you so red Tom?"

"You're son's dick is huge." Joe blurted out and Sam almost choked on her food.

"What?" Mrs. Porlin's brows furrowed, mouth opening in shock.

"Um...mom he...uh" Tom didn't know what to say, maybe he could throw a thank you in there?

Cindy laughed, "Joe you're so funny." She patted his thigh. "Oh! I forgot drinks, I'll be right back." She stood and left.

"Damn that bitch has been all up on my dick since therapy." Joe scooted his chair over.

"Don't call her that." Tom said, looking at Joe. "And why did you say that?"

"That you have a big dick or that your mom wants my dick?"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Get over yourself."

"I'm serious she was running her hand up my thighs in the car. She almost touched my package." Joe complained.

"So you think my mom likes you."

"That's what I said stupid. Did I fucking stutter?" Joe rolled his eyes. "So how does losing your virginity to a hot bitch like Sam feel?"

Sam kicked him under the table, "Why are you so weird?"

"Oh please. You love having sex in front of people. Remember when--"

"Don't start with me Joeseph." Sam warned.

Tom raised his brows, smiling slightly. "What else is she into?"

"You'll find out when you find out." Sam said just as Mrs. Porlin came back in.
-------

Joe was unwillingly dragged into helping Mrs. Porlin with the clean up, while the other two went upstairs.

"So Joe do you have a girlfriend?" She asked as she washed the dishes.

"No your son stole my girl."

"Oh...So you and Sam...?" She said, almost a little disappointed.

"Yup."

Cindy came close to him, reaching over him to put a dish away. She stood there, getting closer to him.

Joe watched her closely as she ran her hand down his chest. She trailed her hand down, grabbing his crotch, giving it a squeeze. Joe didn't react as he rolled his eyes.

"Look, yes you are somewhat of a MILF, but I don't want you like that." He pushed her away, "At all."

"Just one time Joeseph. I need it..."


"Get it somewhere else. I'm still working on getting Sam back from your son." Joe brushed past her, "I'm not going to be your replacement." He mumbled as he walked out the door to the living room.
----

"So...oddly enough I don't feel weird about having sex in front of Joe...it was comforting almost. God that sounds weird." Tom groaned, rolling over in his bed.

"No it's not." Sam wrapped an arm around him. "Maybe it's a kink? You're strange little fetish." She smiled, "Somebody has a crush on Joe maybe?"
"A crush on the person who made my life a living hell? How's that make sense?"

"I dunno...but you had this look in your eyes...like you love taking me in front of him and showing your dominance...like...you had to prove something to him ya know?" Sam kissed his neck, "Maybe you'd make a great porn star one day." She teased.

"Yeah right." He laughed softly. "It feels good being with you." Tom spoke softly.

"I bet it did." Sam smirked.

Tom rolled his eyes, turning to face her. He kissed her, cupping her cheek. "Night."

"Goodnight." She said, lying against Tom's chest.
------

Joe had left the house. It was pretty dark outside and it was freezing cold and his wifebeater wasn't keeping him warm.

A group of guys walked up to him, circling around him.

"I suggested you move outta my way." Joe said, trying to bust through the circle only to be pushed down. The one that seemed to be the leader pressed his foot on Joe's chest, the combat boot pressed down on his ribs. Th others checked him for money, taking the money out of his wallet. Joe desperately tried to move the foot off of him as he heard a crack, knowing one of his ribs were probably broken. He couldn't breath and he was gasping for air.

One of them was recording this on his camera. There was a bright light shining on Joe as the others began pulling his pants down. He began to panic, kicking his legs furiously. It only earned him a swift kick in the face.

"You do anything else I don't like and I swear to good that I'll kill you." The weight on his chest increased.

Joe couldn't remember anything at that point. Only being carried into a dark alley where they continued recording. Where the light shined down on him as he lay on the filthy ground and the others laughed at him. He had no strength left in him to fight back. Not enough to fight back when they stripped him naked.

He blacked out at then, remembering the cold and the pain he was in.
--------

.



















End Notes:

After not updated in forever I come up with a weird thing like this. I just think it says something about Joe in my opinion. Kind of like he's saying you can't have sex with my girl unless I'm involved in some way, because she's mine no matter what ya know?

i already have an ending planned out for this story though so it'll be like fie or six more chapters hopefully before it's over.

Touch by Intangible

Sam was in the Kitchen, Mr. Johnson's kitchen to be precise. She was making breakfast after she had spent the night over there. Don wanted to catch up with her since it'd been a while.

They had dinner and it was pretty nice.

Sam leaned against the counter and thought about last night and bit her lip softly.

-----------------

"So you're off for summer and you come back to date that weird kid? What happened to you and Joe?" Don asked, raising his brows.

Sam rolled her eyes and sighed, "You're son is a big man whore and you know this. Can't keep his junk in his pants. " she mumbled.

"He's definitely trouble. " Don smirked at her as she stood taking their plates to the kitchen. He stood and followed.

He leaned against her, hands on either side of her on the counter as she washed the dishes.

"Like father like son." Sam said, glancing over her shoulder to look at him. "Girls are just so drawn to bad boys for some reason, when will the good guys win?" She cooed, turning to face him after she set the dishes aside.

"Good guys will never win."

"So is Joeseph a good guy right now? Cause he sure isn't winning..."

"You now what I meant Sam."

"No, I don't know what you mean. But I know what you want..." she bit her lip, looking over his face.

Don chuckled, "You're a hard one to crack."

"Cause I don't need to be cracked." She hummed, loosening his tie, shifting him a bit closer.

"Let me crack you anyway I'm sure I can change your mind..." his hand slide down to her waist, pulling her completely against him.

Sam laughed and Don followed suit. "Go to sleep Mr. Johnson." She moved from his grasp and moved to head upstairs.

"Hey..."

Sam stopped, turning around to look at him once more.

"Joe will be alright..." he said softly.

"I know." She smiled.

_-_-____-------

Sam was brought back to attention when Don entered the kitchen, moving the eggs from the fire. "Don't burn 'em, jeez." He said.

"Oh shit, sorry..." she stood next to him, "they aren't too bad though." She shrugged, "Tom likes them burnt anyway, he should be over any second. " Sam slapped the hand that was creeping toward her ass. "I don't think Tom would appreciate our playful banter, or what happened last night."

"Nothing happened last night."
Don smirked edging closer to her, pulling her close as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Close for comfort."

"Not close enough." Don put his forehead to hers, "this is more like it."

"We stopped this a long time ago."

"I miss you. "

There's was a knock on the door and Don reluctantly pulled away.

"No more of this, move on, your son is in the hospital, so stop chasing me and worry about your son." She said seriously before smiling to get the door.

Don sighed, making himself a plate before retreated upstairs before Tom came into the kitchen.

 

End Notes:

Short and sweet but very important 

Yellow by Intangible
Author's Notes:

Early update wassup! c;

 

.........

 

 

Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness; It activates memories, encourages conversation and sparks creative activity...

 

 

.......

Joe smiled as he walked with his best friend down the street late that night. 


Aaron walked Joe home, humming happily.


"Come in, I have this new game and--"


"No um...I have some stuff I should take care of." Aaron looked at Joe, biting his lip before he leaned forward and kissed the other. Joe kissed Aaron back before he broke out into laughter. "That was weird.." Aaron laughed.


"It was, I will see you tomorrow fag." Joe winked at Aaron.


"Not if I see you first twinkle toes." The other cooed, heading off in the direction of his house. 


When Aaron arrived to his house he plopped onto his bed, running his fingertips lightly over his lips. "Weird..." He smiled softly.

 

.....

Joe woke up shaking. He had two broken ribs and some internal bleeding, though he was unaware of those two things, but the worse part for him was that the face he took such pride and joy in was ruined, swelled up like a giant balloon.

 

He didn't know where he was but the back seat of some car wasn't the last place he remembered being. 

 

Joe carefully got out, groaning as he looked down at his naked body. He was sore beyond belief, everything he could possibly imagine hurt. 

 

The hurt man looked around, realizing he was in a fairly abandoned small parking lot. He walked, looking for something he could wrap around himself, finding an old torn up rain coat and slipped it on. He scowled at the obnoxious yellow color of it that clashed oddly against his tanned  skin.

 

Joe was suddenly attacked, forced down to the ground by someone he didn't see coming. 

 

"Give it back!" His attacker yelled furiously.

 

"The fuck is your problem?" Joe pushed the man off with all his strength. The twenty year old sat up, examining the old man carefully. He looked old, though his nasty beard and ratchet appearance was off putting, he still seemed faintly young at the same time. "You're not all there are you?"

 

"I'm tired of people stealing from me! I'm tired! I'm tired! I'm tired!" The man yelled in a fit of rage.

 

"How was I supposed to know that it was yours y--"

 

"You stole it! You stole from me! Why God why do you let his happen to me?" The man dropped down on his knees.

 

Joe was beyond confused and he starting moving backwards away from the man, "You need help..."

 

"You took my wife, my sister and my daughter...but not my coat. God please not that." He broke out in a fit of tears.

 

Joe shook his head, starting to walk away, running a bit despite the pain In his side. 

 

"Please!"

 

He needed to get home and quick.

 

........

 

"He's in a coma...he passed out on the street and who knows." Sam said to Tom quietly. "They...someone hurt him," she said, covering her face, "God, Tom they...they hurt him and raped him and...who knows when he'll wake up? It might take days, month, years...he almost bleed out internally." She buried her face in Tom's chest. "I just--" Sam wiped her tears.

 

"Shh...it's okay Sam...he'll be alright. It's Joe we're talking about. He's a fighter, he won't go down so easy." He ran his hand across her back soothingly.

 

"Sam?" Joe's father came in.

 

Sam lifted her head, smiling softly as she went over to give him a hug. "Mr. Johnson."

 

"I told you to call me Don." He smiled, pecking her forehead softly before going over to his son. "How is he?"

 

Tom examined the man as he talked to Sam. They seemed oddly close, but Tom certainly knew this wasn't the time to question it, besides it was probably nothing.

 

Don reached over brushing a few stray blonde hairs from Joe's face. "I keep telling him to get a hair cut." He smiled softly. "We'll find the guys who did this to you..." The man said quietly to Joe.

 

"Do you think it's true that they can hear whatever we say when people are in a coma?"

 

Don nodded, "I think so, I hope so..."

 

Tom shifted slightly as Don turned to him. "One of Joe's friends?"

 

"Um...I...yeah...something like that" Tom mumbled.

 

"Joe bullied him until I came around." Sam butted in.

 

"Oh...I'm sorry. If I'd of known I'd--"

 

"No it's fine. Without Joe I technically wouldn't be this close to Sam...." He smiled.

 

Sam smiled lightly,shaking her head. 

 

"I hope he gets better. I was just telling Sam that Joe is definitely a fighter.he won't go down that easy."

 

"Yeah," The older nodded, "He's definitely a fighter." 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Feel bad for Joe yet? No?...guess I have to try harder huh?

I feel for him a bit. Though I have a soft spot for him because he has been a character of mine since I was like eleven and I got to see him grow and change as I got older. As well as lung, he's also in my heart and I love them both even though they are assholes. Lol

And I'm glad to introduce Don in this chapter, Joe's no good daddy ;)

 

hope you enjoy, for updates schedule it's on my profile

 

also if you interested in my fanfiction I have a link on there as well

but be warned, it is Yaoi/gay romance so if you don't like that then I suggest you don't read them. It's not full on sex scenes though.

 

kk love you guys bye bye  

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2224