Make Love to Me by Thespiandiva
Summary:

 

A Trilogy by Thespiandiva

 

Andrea Fuentes has only been with one man her whole life. A man that at the moment, seems to have no interest in her. When Andrea travels to a club for a night out with the girls she encounters a sexy club singer who makes his intentions known. Little does Andrea know that this little rendevous will set off a series of events that leaves her caught between three men. 

 

 


Categories: Original Fiction, Music Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4059 Read: 1745 Published: April 22 2013 Updated: April 22 2013

1. The Players by Thespiandiva

2. Part I: James by Thespiandiva

The Players by Thespiandiva

Part I: James by Thespiandiva
Author's Notes:

here we go, here again! *TreySongVoice* no but seriously, heeeeeeeey. i have missed the chamber so much! this just a short trilogy for yall, it was inspired by the song Make Love To Me by the SEXY Luke James. listen here. dont forget to rate and review! <3 you guys!

 

 

MAKE LOVE TO ME PART I : JAMES

Her lips were a scarlet red like her dress and her hair fell in cascading midnight waves down her back. Yes Andrea Fuentes looked good. However the separated mother of three felt out of place in the dark hot club, tugging her dress down, which fit her curvaceous size twelve frame like a glove and fingering her shiny hair. Maybe it was the fact that it was the first time she had been out without her husband Alex in about 15 years. Or maybe it was the fact that she and her two girlfriends Stacy and Alaina were the oldest women in the joint.

"You guys I feel awkward as hell," Andrea lamented.

"Girl relax! Drink your ciroc and pineapple and loosen up! Damn." Said Alaina sipping her own drink.

"Give her a break laina, it's a wonder we got her out of the house tonight," said Stacy. "and in something sexy no less."

"Right, right. Who knew you had a body like that under the scrubs and sweats you usually rock," Alaina put in.

"Alex said that my body was for his eyes only," Andrea murmered looking away.

"Well that fool is out of your life," Stacy said rubbing Andrea's back reassuringly.

"Yeah so lets have some fun!" Alaina said holding a hand up in the air and snapping her fingers. "I see some fine lil young and tenders here tonight."

Andrea scoffed, "girl some of these boys here are young enough to be my son."

Alaina grinned. "And so? Its called being a cougar honey."

"Come on laina, you actually subscribe to that bull?" Andrea said taking a deep sip of her drink.

"I sure as hell do," Stacy chimed in. "girl these old ass men cannot put it down like they did in their 20s."

"Right! These young men can last all night," Alaina said twirling her fingers.

"That's not true guys, although Alex was an asshole, he was good as hell in bed even as we aged," Andrea said wistfully. "To be completely honest, I think the dick was the reason I stayed for those last five years."

"That may be true, but lovemaking has changed a bit since we were young," Stacy said. "These boys, they take pride in eating the peach these days."

"Ooh girl don't start, Marcell loves doing it, he doesn't even ask for me to return the favor", Alaina said thinking of her 27 year old boyfriend.

"Yall are crazy", Andrea laughed shaking her head.

"Girl you only say that because you haven't tried it", Stacy smiled.

"And I never will."

"Never say never," Alaina said.

Just then a medium skinned young man approached the ladies table with two friends. They all had on nice outfits and snapbacks on.

"You ladies are looking good," the leader of the group said with a smile.

The ladies perked up, the men were all nice looking especially the leader with his easy smile and hazel eyes.

"You all don't look so bad yourself." Stacy grinned.

"Can we sit with you ladies?" The other one, who had smooth dark cocoa skin asked.

"Depends," Alaina said with a smile. "Are you going to refresh our drinks?"

"Of course," the last one said this. He looked to be Filipino with full pink lips and dark almond shaped eyes.

"Well you can sit then," said Stacy making room.

The leader of the pack sat down next to Andrea and smiled over.

"So why are you so quiet?" He asked smoothly.

Andrea rolled her eyes and almost laughed at the coincidence. "How old are you?"

The man puffed his chest out with pride. "21."

Andrea shook her head and looked into the young man's eyes. "I have a daughter your age."

He grinned," oh word? Does she look like you? Cause if she does can you pass her my number?"

Andreas eyes widened, are you serious?

He nodded." I am dead serious. My name is Darius. You got a pic?"

Andrea was fuming. "Oh hell no! boy get your young ass out of here!"

He grinned and held up two hands in surrender. "Chill, you need to loosen up ma!"

"The only thing I need to do is get the hell away from you!"

Andrea stormed away to the bar. She shook her head wondering why in the hell she let her friends talk her into coming here. Alex was all she knew, she met him when she was just seventeen and he swept her up with just one glance. He was like that, with his wavy dark brown hair, chocolate eyes and lips that made a woman want to sin just looking at them. He was sex on a stick, and as Andrea thought back to their tumultuous marriage, she wondered if that was why he just couldn't be faithful.

"What'll it be?" The pretty bartender looked up with expectant eyes.

Ciroc and pineapple juice please.

"Alirghty."

Andrea looked around the still crowded club. She spotted her friends who were still flirting with the young men oblivious to her absence. She sighed and looked down at the tight dress and her painted toes. I probably look like I'm trying way too hard, She mused. 

"What in the hell am I doing here?" She wondered out loud.

"Miss! Your drink's up." Andrea turned to the bartender's smiling eyes.

"Thanks," she smiled. How much?

The bartender grinned. "It's already been taken care of miss."

Andrea quirked a confused brow. "Taken care of? By who?"

"By me."

She turned around and was face to face with a firm chest. When she looked up she saw the sexiest pair of hooded eyes she had ever seen.  The man was tall, with skin just a tad darker than milk chocolate and an easy smile. He was dressed in retro clothing and his hair was closely cropped with a part. He was sexy but he also looked young.

"Um hi," Andrea had had enough with these young men. "That was very nice of you, but I can pay for my own drink."

He smirked." I assume that you can, I just wanted to do something nice for a beautiful woman. No pressure baby. "

"Baby?" Andrea was both turned on and annoyed by his forwardness. It also didn't help that he was soft spoken and that made his words sound even more sensual.

"Just who do you think you are? I am not your baby."

"Not yet."

Her eyes narrowed. "Excuse me?"

"My name is James, and you are?"

Andrea was at a loss for words. This boy was something else.

"Andrea," she said after a long pause.

James smiled and moved closer to her at the bar.

"Forgive me for asking, but what is a woman like you doing- "

Andrea gave a wan smile.

"You wanna know why a woman my age is at a club like this huh?"

James gazed at her for a few seconds and gave a slight chuckle.

"I was going to ask what a woman as fine as you was doing buying your own drinks, but now I see why."

Andrea's cheeks grew red with embarrassment. After taking a sip of her drink, she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Oh? Why then, since you seem to know everything."

"Somebody did you wrong," he said it with certainty, and as he raised his drink to his lips she noticed a small tattoo on his hand between his pointer finger and thumb.  She bit her lip, he was making it harder and harder to dismiss him.

"How-how would you know such a thing?"

"The way you carry yourself, you are killing most of the women in here right now... yet you hold your head down. "

She shook her head.

"And now you're probably gonna say that you can undo what he did in one night right?"

James gave another smile. "You like to assume things don't you baby?"

Andrea rolled her eyes and grinned.

"Again with this Baby stuff, you are really trying to get some tonight aren't you."

James looked at her very seriously.

"Hell, it would be nice." Just as Andrea looked as she was about to slap him he held up a hand.

"Hold on now, I assumed that you were a woman looking for the truth, and I don't see how you could come in here dressed like that, and look at me the way you're looking at me and expect me not to think of sex. I want you, most of the men in this place want you physically, I'm just man enough to say it."

Andrea balked, as much as what he initially said shocked her, she couldn't help but respect his honesty.

"Well James, I hate to break it to you but I don't want to get laid tonight."

He bit his bottom lip and looked down. The move made Andrea clench her legs tighter. "I wouldn't speak so soon miss Andrea."

She snorted. "Boy please, your young self couldn't make me scream if you tried your hardest."

He grinned and leaned in until he was inches away from her face. "Wanna bet?"

Andrea tilted her head and smirked. "Didn't your momma teach you not to play a losing game?"

"I never lose miss Andrea," he said seriously. Just then a short balding man approached them and jogged them out of their heated exchange.

"James you're on!"

"Ok Tim, I'm ready."  He turned back to Andrea. "You'll see."  With that he turned around and walked into the crowd leaving a stunned Andrea at the bar. She shook her head and walked back to her friends, who were hurriedly putting on their jackets.

"Girl what were you doing?" Alaina asked looking around nervously.

"I got caught up at the bar, what's going on?"

"We just feel like going to another club," Stacy said quickly.

Andrea narrowed her eyes at her friends tone. "What's really up ya'll? You two love this place."

"Aww hell just tell her Stace," Alaina said putting down her purse and sitting down.

Stacy stood in silence.

"Tell me what? What in the hell is wrong with you tw-," Andrea stopped when she noticed both of her friends looking towards the other side of the club. She followed their line of sight and saw her husband, Alex Fuentes in the flesh. If that wasn't bad enough, she noticed that he had a young blonde clinging to him.

"Wow... I mean really?" Andrea couldn't take her eyes off of them.

 "We can leave right now if you want girl," Stacy said putting her hand on Andrea's shoulder.

She nodded and flinched when Alex brought his head down to kiss the girls ear.

"Come on girl," Alaina said guiding her to her coat. Andrea's fingers barely grazed the fabric when the same bald man from earlier took the stage and the music died down.

"I know that you all came here to see this talented young man perform tonight right?!"

The crowd around her clapped and hooted. Stacy picked up Andreas coat and handed it to her.

"Without further ado, James B!" the crowds screams grew louder as James, her James took the stage. Bathed in the full spotlight, Andrea had to admit that he was a fine looking man. 

"Guys can we stay for this?"  Andrea murmured with her eyes still on the stage. Alaina and Stacy's eyes were also transfixed. "Yeah girl, he is gorgeous," Stacy commented.

"What I would do to that," Alaina offered.

James approached the microphone and gave the audience a sexy lopsided grin. This joint is dedicated to a certain betting woman here tonight. Hopefully this will convince you baby. He managed to find Andreas stunned face in the crowd and fixed his eyes with hers.

"Girl is he looking at you?!" Alaina exclaimed. Andrea barely heard her as the opening chords to the song started.  It sounded jazzy and suggestive coupled with the way James was moving his hips in time with the music. His eyes never left hers as he started to sing.

Stuck in the moment,

Caught in an instant,

Seconds are eternity.

But filled with nothin' but pleasure,

That's what it is girl, When you play this game with me.

His voice was enchanting. Bodies writhed in time with the music, and Andrea felt her panties grow wetter with every note. He stroked the microphone stand sinfully and reached out one hand, beckoning her to come closer as he got to the bridge.

Now I got your body doing things

That you weren't aware you could, yeah.

Now, I don't know a lot of things, but I know what I do good.

I'm trying to tell you..

 

She got to the edge of the stage on the just as he started to sing the chorus. He grinned made sure that his words hit home as he sang.

I know you've made love before,

Of that I'm sure indeed.

But you ain't made no love, girl,

'Til you've made love to me.

Make love to me baby, make love to me girl.

 

It was the perfect song to turn her on. He wasn't even on the second verse and Andrea knew she had lost this bet. She would be going home with this young man, and if he fucked as good as he sang, she would enjoy every minute of it. Alaina and Stacy sidled up to her and the three of them danced suggestively to the music.

"Girl look who can't keep his eyes off of you," Alaina laughed as she ground into a willing man.

"I know girl, I met him earlier! Can he sing or what!"

"No honey," Stacy chimed in. "She means your husband."

For the first time since the song started Andrea looked away from James. Alex's eyes bore straight into her and his jaw was clenched. Strangely Andrea was never so turned on as she was at that moment. She stared back defiantly and licked her lips, her knees shaking to the beat of his pulsing jaw. 

James was near the end of the song and he reached his hand out to caress hers bringing her back to him. Andrea felt confused, turned on and powerful. For the first time in the night she was happy that she came.

As the song ended and James took a bow, Andrea felt a presence behind her. A strong arm encircled her waist and a hand spread flat to her belly.

"Have your fun," Alex whispered, his lips mere inches from her ear. "But I will be back to remind you." His warm tongue ran down the shell of her ear making her shudder against him. With that he was gone, leaving Andrea shaken at his cryptic message.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes", Andrea breathed out.

"Whoa," James smiled. "I had a feeling  you were into it but-"

Andrea suddenly snapped out of her daze and smiled up at him.

"Well- I mean I did like it," she said flustered.

"So..." he let the statement hang and though she knew exactly what he wanted to say, she wanted to hear him say it.

"So..." she repeated teasingly.

He bit his lower lip and grinned suddenly reaching his hand out to pull her flush against him. "So are you going to let me fuck you?" He whispered softly slowly tracing a heated pattern on her back.

"Well," she whispered standing on her tiptoes to reach his ear. "I think you've earned it."

A wide grin spread across his lips as they separated.

"Is that you conceding defeat miss andrea?"

"Actually, the bet was that you can't make me scream." She said teasingly. "And that remains to be seen."

His grin never wavered.

"You're gonna make me work for this aren't you?"

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't young man."

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine," she said after a moment of thought.

Andrea slowly walked up to her friends who both sported matching shit eating grins.

"I'm gonna have James drive me home", she said sheepishly.

"oh? Laina you hear this? Miss never is going home with someone."

Alaina giggled. "Just how old do you think he is stace?"

"Shiiid can't be more than twenty eight," Stacy laughed.

Will yall leave me alone, Andrea laughed with her friend and lightly smacked Alaina's arm.

"Oww! Don't go abusing me! go on girl, just be safe, and make sure the dick is good."

"Oh I will."

***

They stepped into the foyer of her home and Andrea had to pause. Was she really going to have sex with another man in the home she and Alex once shared? She blinked and was brought back to Alex's forceful message.

"Have your fun..."  well he certainly had his hadn't he? She thought remembering the willing blonde.

"Nice place", James commented looking around with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks", Andrea replied dropping her purse and coat on her table. Would you like something to drink? I'm going to change into something more comfortable.

"Sure", he replied sitting down on the couch. Andrea poured him a glass of red wine and excused herself to her bedroom. She had just unzipped her dress when  a shadow fell across the bed and she felt him pressed tightly against her. His hands ran up her front and came to rest at her neck, his long fingers caressing her bottom lip.

"What are you-" he turned her around and fixed his heated gaze on her.

"Suck them", he commanded quietly.

Keeping her eyes on his she took his fingers into her mouth and stared transfixed as he pulled the wet digits out and reached under her skirt to rub her already soaking clit in tight circles. She gasped and grabbed his shoulders, struggling to stay upright.

"You want me to make you scream baby?" He implored softly, sliding two fingers into her tight channel and pumping slowly, his thumb never leaving her clit.

"I..." she breathed out.

A small smile curved his lips.

"What's the matter?" He asked, sliding his fingers an inch deeper making her gasp sharply.          

"Can I taste you baby?" His fingers still pumped in and out of her as he asked this. Her eyes closed and they rubbed her noses, her lips brushing his.

He kissed her, and nipped lightly at her bottom lip before doing the same to her chin. She moaned out loud when his free hand caressed her nipple through the fabric of her bra.

"Can I?"

"Well," she said breathlessly. "Since you asked nicely."

He smiled and slid his fingers out of her slowly. He took two steps back and slid his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean as if savoring the flavor.

"You taste amazing", he whispered looking straight at her. Andrea kept her eyes on his as she stepped out of her dress and stood clad in only her cream colored lace bra and panties.

"Thank you", she said. She reached back to unclasp her bra, cupping her breasts as she let the thin delicate fabric fall to the floor. Before she could even reach the waistband of her panties, he rushed forward and pushed her gently back on the bed. Andrea looked up at his head nestled between her legs. He rubbed his nose against her lace covered slit and pressed his tongue flat to her mound.

"Yes," she breathed out, bucking her hips at the sudden contact. He looked into her eyes and hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them off.

"I'm gonna need you not to move baby", he said leaning over her face. He reached down and rubbed her clit gently as he teased his tongue with hers.

"I can't make any promises," she whispered.

She cried out when he cupped her breast with one hand rolling her nipple with his thumb, while still rubbing her swollen clit. Andrea let out a deep breath when he clamped his mouth over her other nipple making a rush of wetness come down her trembling thighs. Thye anticipation was killing her, if he didn't make her come soon, she was going to -

"Oh... "she rolled her hips when he jammed his tongue into her wet hole and sent a long lick up her slit. He looked up with a look of mock agitation.

"I thought I told you not to move." His strong arm locked over her hips holding her in place as he went for the attack. Andrea swore she saw the back of her skull when he pistoned his tongue in and out of her at a frenzied pace. Not being able to move made the feeling even  more intense.

"Fuck James!" She screamed as she rode out orgasm number two.

"Stop," she cried pushing his head away from her pussy. He looked disappointed, as if he could have eaten her out all night.

"What's wrong?" He asked, licking his wet lips.

"The problem", Andrea said between deep breaths, "is that you still have clothes on."

He smirked and took a step back, tugging off his shirt to reveal a deliciously sculpted chest.

"How do you want it first?" He asked tugging off his jeans.

Any way you want it, she said staring at his bobbing erection as he opened the condom packet.

Not bad, not as big as Alex but... Andrea shook her head out of her thoughts, the last thing she should have been thinking about was Alex, especially when a fine young man whose body looked like it was carved from milk chocolate was standing before her.

Lay on your side, he said crawling on the bed. She obeyed and closed her eyes in anticipation as he settled between her legs on his knees holding one leg over his shoulder. He rubbed his dick over her slit, teasing her, before he sunk in slowly. Andrea bit her lip at the feeling of him sliding in and out of her. The position allowed for him to go extra deep, and Andrea's toes curled every time he hit her g spot. The inside of his thighs rubbed her clit and she felt the shocks as she teased her nipples.

"Faster baby", she groaned.

He increased his pace and Andrea gritted her teeth at the contact. She moved her hips in rhythm with his and smiled when he moaned out. She looked up at him, his eyes closed in pleasure, naked except for the gold chains wrapped around his neck. She came hard at the sight of him, collapsing on the bed. 

"You better not," he groaned out, withdrawing his cock from her. "On your knees."

Andrea was too spent to argue with him as she assumed the position. He entered her slowly and they both got into a good rhythm. Her back arched giving him deeper access and she whined when he reached down to tease her clit. The sounds of moans and skin slapping skin filled the room. She felt her pussy tighten and reached back to grasp his hand.

"James I'm coming!" She screamed.

"Me too baby, do your thing," he breathed out before groaning loudly as they came together.  

He traced a finger down her sweaty spine and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I Win," he said biting her earlobe.

 

When Andrea woke up the next morning James was gone. She saw a note with his cellphone number scribbled on it and smiled, shaking her head. She shrugged on her robe as she contemplated whether or not to keep it. He was a good lay, she thought pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She looked over at her couch and spied his black fedora. She was headed to the phone to call and tell him he left it when a knock at the door stopped her. She grinned as she strode to the door.

"Next time you sneak out; make sure you grab all of your sh-..."

Her words died on her tongue when she saw who was behind the door.

"Alex?" She asked with wide eyes.

"In the flesh querida," he grinned.

Before she could respond, he backed her in the hall and crushed his lips with hers.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Tell me hoow you feel :)

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2484