Unguarded by notheruniverse
RetiredSummary:

At some point, you'll have to eventually let your guard down.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: No Word count: 192818 Read: 289093 Published: May 08 2013 Updated: October 03 2015
QUESTION by notheruniverse

i have a question and I don't know if it will be noticed as clearly in the reviews. I know the story is ultimately mine, but all your input is greatly apprecaited and insightful. I have enjoyed reading your analysis of these characters. They are not cut and dry which leaves them open to a lot of interpretation.

Just opinion-wise, do you think one chapter in Henry's POV would ruin the overall flow of the story? In the end it is my choice, I know, since I know where this story is supposed to go, but I was just curious what you all thought about seeing things in his POV for one chapter. I might make that a side story, but I feel one chapter in his POV might make things a bit clearler. the only problem is that a chapter in his POV might maek the expectation for more chapters in his POV, and the voice/flow of the chapter may drastically change.

All opinions are welcome positive/negative/neutral.

I will delete this message in a few days.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2507