The Reunion by TheDoll
Summary:

BOOK 1

 

 

It's Nicole Brown's 10 year high school reunion. After the unfortunate events that have lead up to this day, she very reluctant to go. Mainly because she didn't want to run into Rich Machima. 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Strong Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: Hollywood Gems
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6414 Read: 11875 Published: July 19 2013 Updated: July 23 2013

1. Welcome Back by TheDoll

2. Flashbacks by TheDoll

3. Reunited and it feels SO good... by TheDoll

4. Epilogue: Three Months Later by TheDoll

Welcome Back by TheDoll
Author's Notes:

This was intended to be a one shot but I said what the hell and I'm posting it in different chapters so it doesn't drag as long. Enjoy. 

 

May 2013

 

SCREECH!!! She slammed onto the brakes of the 200. She pressed her back against the driver's as her arms stiffened between her and the steering wheel. “Misty, why am I doing this again?” she asked the passenger and childhood friend on the opposite side of her convertible. Stopping in the middle of the street without warning made Misty smear her lipstick as she was applying it in car. Frustrated with her dear friend, Misty huffed and responded, “Because this is our ten year high school reunion and we want to see what everyone has been up to. Nicole, what is the problem?”

 

Nicole just shook her head in silence and tried to focus her attention back on the road as she placed her foot back on the accelerator. She sighed as she thought about what lead up to this point. Her beautiful friend Misty whipped her long black ponytail back and rolled her eyes as she began to wipe the lipstick off her cheek. Nicole felt bad about the random stop in the road but things in her life weren't where she expected them to be. She thought back about her failed marriage. She used to long for the day she could show off her loving, powerful, intelligent lawyer husband. Well that was until she found him in bed with his latest female client. Unbelievable.

 

Yet here she was, in her white Chrysler 200, pulling up in front of Carver High in North Hollywood. A place she was worried about coming back to. Misty's eyes lit up when she saw their old stomping grounds. Nicole however didn't have the same initial response. “Wow. Looks like these cheap bastards went all out for this thing.” Misty said, referring to the valet drivers that were waiting for each attendee as they arrived. Nicole was a bit impressed. Stepping out of the car and passing her keys off to the red vest-wearing young man. She pulled the skirt down on violet Herve Ledger bandage dress. It would be really embarrassing to let anyone here catch a glimpse of her panties.

 

Walking into there old gym, it was decorated much better than their senior prom had been all those years ago. Yet another memory she didn't want to think about. The Beastie Boys as blaring through the speakers and she looked over the dance floor was covered with people getting down. She wasn't mad at 'em. She and Misty glanced around the massive room looking to see if there was anyone they recognized right away. There were a few but not any that they were close with. Making their way over to the bar set up on the against the back bleachers, Nicole noticed that just about all the people that were in student government with her were now posted up near it. She wasn't very surprised. She scooted in with them and said her hellos, exchanged hugs, asked the 'What are you up to now' questions that everyone seemed to be passing around. Misty nudged her as Nicole sipped on her drink. “Isn't that Lynn Yoshito?” Nicole nodded looking over in Lynn's direction. Yeah it was her. She was the one that beat her for student body president their senior year. She was still just as pretty as she was when they graduated. Not that Nicole was jealous or anything she just always put head to head with her. There were constantly in competition with one another. Nicole took a sip of her drink as she looked over to see Lynn chatting up with several men that she believed used to be on the basketball team.

 

She was hoping Lynn wouldn't notice her or Misty. But it was as if she could hear her thoughts, the petite Chinese beauty squeaked and ran as fast as she could on her heels over to Nicole. “Nicky?! Is that you?!” Oh great. Nicole sighed, “Hi Lynn.” The shorter raven haired woman immediately wrapped her arms around, squeezing her tightly. “I thought that was you. How have you been?” Lynn asked stepping away. She looked over to see if Misty would bail her out if things got awkward between her and Lynn and Misty was gone. Traitor.

 

 

 

“Good. I've been good.” She answered.

 

Lynn smiled. “That's great. I'm glad your holding up well after your divorce. I honestly don't know what I would do if David and I split.” Nicole rolled her eyes and sipped her drink when she wasn't looking. “Word travels fast around here I guess.” Nicole stated.

 

But what she said registered, David? She didn't marry Rich? She heard Lynn married right out of school. But she had assumed it was to Rich Machima, her then high school sweetheart. So she had to ask. “Hey Lynn. Have you heard from Rich? You guys were thick as thieves in school.”

 

“Oh please.” She scoffed. “You and Rich were thick as thieves in school. We were always off and on.” Yeah, mainly because of you stupid bitch. Nicole thought to herself as Lynn went on. “We went our separate ways in '04. I haven't spoken with him since.”

 

“We weren't really that close, Lynn. He was my lab partner. We were on Student Council together. That's about all.”

 

Lynn giggled. “Could have fooled me. He talked about you all the time.” A shorter Asian man approached them. He rapped his hands around Lynn's waist and gave her a kiss on cheek, causing Lynn to giggle once more. “Oh honey. This is Nicole. She was my VP in the student body council.” David reached over and shook Nicole's hand.

 

“I hate to be a buzzkill guys but I gotta go look for my best friend. She seems to wandered off on her own.” Nicole said. “But it nice meeting you. Good seeing you Lynn.”

 

Lynn nodded as she and her husband scooted over to the bar. Nicole looked over to the dance floor and sure enough there was Misty shaking her ass. She'd been on floor grinding on Reggie Hayes, her ex. Nicole slowly shook her head, not really shocked all. Misty had been telling her at the hotel that she hoped that at least one out of her five ex-boyfriends still looked good. Nicole snickered at her friend up to her old antics.

 

“Little Nicky Brown. “ She heard a husky voice behind her. Nicole's heart nearly jumped out of chest when she heard it. Her chest grew tight and her breathing quickened. She turned on her heels and looked up to see Richard Machima about 4 feet in front of her. Damn he looked good! His light bronze skin had cleared up tremendously, he'd grown his hair out from the buzz cut she remembered. He stood before her in a dark gray Alexander McQueen dress suit with a matching dark gray tie, black leather shoes, he looked expensive. He looked yummy. Nicole managed to speak. “Richie Machima. I wasn't expecting to see you here.”

 

He put his hands in his pockets. “Wow. You look really good.” He said unable to take his eyes off of her. She wanted to blush but she couldn't help but remember there last encounter. That memory made her resist the urge to hug him. She smirked. “Thanks. So do you.”

 

There was a bit of awkward silence between the two. Nicole broke it, “Well it was great seeing you.” She turned back on her heels and headed for the gym exit.

 

“Nicole wait...” He called out chasing behind her.

End Notes:

Thoughts? I hope to have this updated tonight. 

Flashbacks by TheDoll
Author's Notes:

Here's the next update. Hope y'all like it. 

Lynn was right. They were thick as thieves. However it wasn't a common thing for a black girl (awkward or otherwise) to hanging out with an Asian guy in any capacity. Especially at their school. But because of chem lab, they were kinda forced to be partners. But it worked out well, Nicole was really good at the subject and Rich not so much. Being in the Student Body Government with him made the whole experience more tolerable. She was vice president and Rich was treasurer. He only ran for it because Lynn wanted him to. He was really good with money but you could tell he was really bored with the whole thing.

 

He was a good friend. But it was sad that they still maintained appearance with respective cliques. Rich was very popular due to his athletics. He was on the swim team, captain of the baseball team, and running back for our football team. Nicole however wasn't unpopular. She was just a bit more academically responsible than everyone else in her circle of friends. She was class president every year until the last year when she ran for student body president and lost to Lynn. She ran the French club, she organized many of the school charity functions and was a member of the debate team.

 

Oddly enough, in early 2000s, their school still hadn't quite caught on to the whole racial acceptance thing. Nearly all the students still remained in cliques based upon their nationalities. Nicole was no exception. Both of her parents were black accountants from the east coast. They'd moved to the west coast when Nicole's was pregnant with her. Misty's North African mother married and divorced her Armenian father, creating Misty in the process. So, naturally they gravitated close to other African American students at the school. Rich's family moved to California from China in the early 80s. So Rich being born here was Chinese-American and pretty much ran with other Asian / Asian-American students. Being heralded as his clique's golden boy.

 

As segregated as it may have seemed, Nicole and Rich remained good friends over the 4 years. But things changed for Nicole on Prom Night. It was a memory she'd really like to forget.

 

May 2003

 

Nicole entered the gym alone in her shimmery gold prom dress. Her hair was pinned up but the front tendrils hung down around her cheekbones. She scanned the room, Misty and her date Dontez Richmond walked in behind her arm and arm. Nicole took her dark rimmed glasses off and placed them in her clutch. She was hoping she'd run into Rich and see how he looked in his tux. She spotted him at the photo booth with Lynn in his black rental tux and Lynn wearing all white having their picture taken. He looked really handsome standing there smiling from ear to ear. She waited for him on the other side as Misty and her date made their way over toward the others in their inner circle.

 

Rich and Lynn walked over to her. Lynn was a bit annoyed when she saw Rich hug Nicole then complement her on dress. Nicole thanked him and told him how nice he and Lynn looked together. Before Lynn could as Rich if he wanted to head out and dance; Their friend Michelle Kim ran over and pulled Lynn onto the dance floor in the center of the gym, leaving Rich and Nicole to themselves. “So what happened to your date?” Rich asked her looking concerned.

 

Nicole sighed. “Mike stood me up. He was supposed to ride in the limo with Misty and her date to come get me. They said he never showed at Dontez's.”

 

That blows.” He responded. “Well that's his loss. You look amazing tonight.” She blushed and pushed him a bit as if to say 'cut it out.'. One of the yearbook photographers interrupted their conversation to get a picture of them together. Nicole protested saying that it should have been Lynn to take the picture with him. Rich pulled her in anyway. The picture caught Nicole laughing as he pulled her into him. It was cute.

 

Lynn came over back over and asked for date back in a undercover snotty manner that only Lynn could pull off. Rich apologized and walked off to join Lynn and their clique on dance floor. Nicole joined Misty and their clique back the table. She was having a couple of laughs when Misty looked toward the gym entrance and her jaw dropped. A tall brown-skinned guy walked in with a petite light skinned girl on his arm. She nudged Nicole. “Ahem. Michael finally decided to show.” Nicole looked in that direction and saw her “date” Mike at the photo booth with a sophomore?! He clearly lost his fucking marbles, she got up and stormed over to that direction with two cups full of punch. Rich looked over in that direction to see Nicole throwing both cups on Mike. The next he saw was Nicole calling him a fucking loser and storming out of the gym with tears in her eyes.

 

Calling her name, Rich ran after her, Lynn grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving. He told her that he needed to check on his friend, he'd be right back. When Rich caught up with her she was outside about to get into the limo she and her friends rented for the night. “Nicky wait up!” He called out as he pushed open the door. The driver was opening the door for her when she turned in Rich's direction, eyes full of tears, her mascara just starting to run. Rich stood before her, his arms held out for her; she stepped into them needing comfort. He told her that he would ride with her home if that's where she wanted to go. She nodded as he wiped her tears away. He held her hand as she got in the back of the limo and he followed in behind her.

 

The ride home seemed long than that it was. Nicole just rest her head on Rich's shoulder during the ride. Rich put his hand out on her knee and held her hand. She thanked him for being so supportive. He told her it wasn't a big deal, Mike didn't deserve to take someone as pretty as she was anywhere. She laughed and told him she appreciated that. She looked up at him and he looked down into her eyes; she never noticed how comforting his dark eyes were. Without thinking she kissed him gently...

 

Rich returned the kiss, deepening it. The next thing Nicole knew she was straddling him, Rich had his hand on her butt pushing her long dress up around her waist. She pushed his blazer off his shoulders, helping him out of it. Rich put his arm around her waist laying her back against the leather seats. She began playing with his fuzzy black hair. He put his fingers in her panties playing with her moistness. Nicole moaned against his mouth when his fingers slid into her sex. He worked his fingers in and out of her. She purred into Rich's ear feeling her climax approaching. Rich nibbling on her neck, groaned wanting badly to be inside of her. Nicole let out a soft strained moan as she came all over his fingers. His hips ground in between her, then he thought about it. He left all of his condoms in Lynn's purse.

 

It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Nicole started to panic and pushed herself away from him. “Oh my god...” She gasped pulling her skirt down. The limo came to a stop in front of her house. She reached over and opened the door on her own. “I'm so sorry, Rich.” She said slamming the door behind her. Rich was gonna run after her but she'd already run in the house and locked the door.


“Nicole wait...” Rich called out, walking quickly behind her catching up with her out in the hallway. “Wait. Can we talk to please?”

 

Nicole sighed, downing the rest of her drink. “Lets walk.” 

End Notes:

So what do y'all think? I just have the last part up here soon. 

Reunited and it feels SO good... by TheDoll
Author's Notes:

Well it's time I wrapped this up. 

Walking down the hall of lockers, Rich walked side by side with Nicole. She looked straight ahead of her. She didn't want to look into those sexy dark eyes. That's what got her into trouble the first time. “So how have things been, Richie?” She asked. Rich placed his hands in his pockets. He looked at her but her gaze was focused on the path before her. “Things are good. I just took over the C.E.O position over at Starry Light Studios.”

 

“The biggest film studio on this continent. That's impressive, Rich. Congratulations.” She was happy for him. With the way me managed the funds for any of the council's events and charity fundraisers he would be head of some company eventually. He nudged her with his elbow. “Thank you. So what about you? Where exactly did all that studying take you?”

 

 

 

“I didn't study a lot.” She shook her head, smiling. She finally looked over as he gave her the 'really' look. “If you must know, I stayed in on the east coast after college. I'm a research director at Columbia's med research department.” Rich applauded her.

 

“Congratulations Nicky. I'm proud of you.” She thanked him. Enough was enough. Rich stood took her forearm to stop her from walking away. “Look let's get this elephant out of the room. Nicole, why did you run out on me that night?”

 

She hesitated before stammering out an answer. “Prom night... Look. I, um, I felt guilty. You were dating Lynn. I felt like such a slut climbing on top of you in the back of that limousine.”

 

“Guilty? Morals you may have. But you didn't even like Lynn.” He rubbed his thumb along her forearm up to her shoulder. “That's not the only reason, Nicky. Be honest with me.”

 

She shivered a bit against this touch. “I, heh, wasn't expecting to like kissing you. I liked it a lot actually. You were my friend and I was happy with that. Things became really awkward after that.”

 

“Of course because you kept dodging me after that night like had the plague. I tried to find you at graduation to tell you about everything but your family left right after the ceremony. I went to your parents house the next day and your mom tells me you left for New York early for a workshop.”

 

“Tell me what exactly.” She looked up into his eyes, letting go of all resistance.

 

Rich put his hands in hers. “I was crazy about you. I had been from the moment we met I just didn't know what to say to you. Over the years, I'd fallen more and more in love with you. I was so scared that if I said anything about it you'd go running for the hills.”

 

“Wow.” She blushed. “I have two questions. One, if you were in love with me, why the hell did you keep going back to Lynn? She'd manipulate you and all of your friends.You'd go right back to more of her bullshit.”

 

“Okay. I didn't go back to Lynn. She'd come to me begging. Wanting to keep up appearances. I'd told one day after we broken up that I wanted to ask you to prom. She pressured me into thinking I'd only embarrassing you in front of your friends.”

 

“Yet you'd continue to have sex with that ignorant bitch?”

 

He sighed, mostly because he was embarrassed by his actions. “I was 18 years old, stupid and thinking with my penis. That's not really an excuse but it was how things were.”

 

She respected that. Hell, at 18, she was the dumb ass that had been crushing on that sorry excuse Mike Hughes; she nearly had a heart attack when asked her to prom. Then got to prom and acted a fool in front of the entire senior class when he embarrassed her. It was very unbecoming and very unladylike. “Okay I respect your honesty. But then two, why would you think a thing like asking me to prom would have humiliated me?”

 

Rich walked her over to a nearby bench and sat down to explain. “You know race relations at this fucking place weren't exactly all peace and love. Everyone pretty much stayed with their own 'culturally related' circle. I was a skinny Asian kid that would have never stood a chance with a smoking hot black girl like yourself.” Nicole laughed and playfully nudged him away.

 

“You mean a chubby black girl.” She smirked looking way.

 

He shook his head, “Seriously? Nicole, you were gorgeous then. You're sexy as hell now.” He put his hands on her cheeks and gazed into her eyes as he said it. She felt her panties dampening as he did so.

 

“Thank you. I see what you mean. I'm not sure I would have said went with you as my date at the time. As fucked up as that sounds. We were friends. I didn't want to mess things up.” She pulled away a bit. “I'm sorry. About everything.”

 

“Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong. We were young, common sense was not our strong suit. I'm just so happy to see you for after all these years. There wasn't a day that went by when I didn't think about you, Nicky.”

 

“You have been on my mind a lot lately as well, Richie.” She rested her head on his shoulder and he pulled her in closer.

 

Rich chuckled. “Was that because you didn't know what you'd do when you saw how successful and sumptuous I'd become?”

 

“Very funny, Richard. Should I call you Richard now, you know, with you being one of Hollywood's elite now?”

 

He laughed. She always had a corny way of making him smile. He didn't want to make things sour but he had to know. “So there are rumors circulating amongst the other alumni that you're married?”

 

“Divorced.” She sighed. Nicole wondered when he was going to bring it up. Everyone else had. She stood to her feet and motioned for him to come along. “Things were great. Or so I thought. Then I come home early from work. Start cooking a surprise dinner and walk upstairs to lay out some lingerie to slip into. I open the door to see his 'oldest, most loyal client' spread eagle in my bed with him plowing the life out of her. We'd never had sex like that. Guess I figured out where all those late nights at the office were spent.”

 

Rich groaned.

 

“What?” Nicole asked.

 

He licked his lips. “You in lingerie... I'm sorry. I kinda lost focus there.”

 

“Oh my god. Richard.” She blushed. “Focus. I still haven't asked any of my questions.” Rich apologized and gestured for her to ask away. “Thank you. I know honestly it's pointless to ask. But Lynn said you guys haven't spoken in 9 years. What happened between you two?”

 

He immediately burst out with laughter. “That crazy ass woman.” Rich shook his head. “Remember Lynn's solid stance on monogamy? Well she conveniently declined going to Pepperdine so she could be close to me at USC. But when we got there, she started acting distant. Never really wanting to act like a couple. Well it all came to a head when I caught her in bed with who would be her husband David and her very bisexual roommate Jane. She tried to explain but I told her I wasted all my time on her because of lies she told me to keep me from you.”

 

“I'm proud of you. “ Nicole said.

 

“Thank you.” Rich replied. Without warning the 6'2” man backed her up into a set of lockers. An abrupt shiver went down her spine causing her to grin. “So you have any other questions for me madam?”

 

She snickered, tugging at the collar of his blazer. She pulled Rich in closer so she could speak softly into his ear. “Just one. So when can we get out of here, so we can get reacquainted?” Nicole lifted her knee rubbing it against thigh. Rich responded by trapping her 5' 10” frame between himself and the metal structures.

 

He growled at her. “Hm. Why leave? Doesn't this area look familiar to you?” Rich's lips were so close. She couldn't help herself, she pulled him into her lips and kissed him like a long lost lover would. He was such a good kisser, starting off soft but then his kisses became forceful, domineering even. It made her feel like her body was sparking a fire. Especially when Rich held her thighs around his waist, sliding a hand up her thigh and massaging her bottom. He began kissing along nape of her neck, closing her eyes, she shivered becoming short of breath. She looked over shoulder to see exactly what Rich was talking about. The old Chemistry lab.

 

She wiggled herself away from him, sauntering over to the classroom door. She turned the knob as Rich watched her, following her lead. It was unlocked. Nicole opened it, then turned into Rich. Playing with his tie, she giggled “Now Richie, why on earth would you want to come in here?”

 

“Because I used to think about fucking you on top that desk right there.” He grinned, sliding his blazer down his shoulders. He muttered “Every. Single. Day.” She purred, pulling on his tie and dragging him into the lab. Rich kicked the door closed behind him as he bum-rushed her into the desk. He loosened the knot on his tie as she kissed him passionately. Knocking over any supplies and pictures that were decorating it, Rich lifted Nicole up and she scooted back onto the desk. He pulled a condom out of jacket pocket, then threw the jacket down. He wasted no time in pulling her panties down. Spreading her legs apart, he knelt down before her, dipping his head between her legs and nibbled at her inner thighs. She squirmed placing her arms behind her. He started kissing her sex, it made her shiver, but he held her thighs in place when he licked slowly at her clit. Nicole let a soft breathy moan. Rich beginning to nibble at her sensitive nub, placed his long fingers inside her. She'd forgetting how good he was with his hands. She'd never come that hard ever before. Back then, she could only imagine how good he actually fucked. Now she arched back before him as he had given her the best oral pleasure she'd ever had. She panted putting her hands in Rich's hair.

 

“Mmm. Richie... You're really good at this.” She growled looking down at him. He groaned against her sex as if he were amused by him. Lapping at her clit, Rich grabbed her ass squeezing and groaning at it's thickness. Nicole couldn't hold on any longer and orgasms into his mouth, letting out a long, strained moan.. Her legs were shaky, she needed a moment.

 

Rich stood to his feet and kissed her neck, pulling down her strapless dress to get to her perky caramel breasts. “You taste good, Nicky.” Nicole got up on her feet, unbuttoning the white dress shirt. Opening it up she noticed Richie had an amazing body. His pecs and abs were mouthwatering and sexy, she had to kiss his bare chest and stomach as she made her way down the happy trail. “Hm. Now it's my turn.” She unfastened his belt, then pulling his pants down and squat down before him. Pulling down his boxer briefs, she wasn't surprised to see that that stupid rumor was a lie. Rich was a big boy. Nicole ran her tongue along the underside of his hardened shaft. He moaned and Nicole took him deep into her mouth. Rich bent over and grabbed the desk as Nicole picked up the pace, sucking harder. He was getting weak in the knees. Looking up and seeing the pleasure on his face was such a turn on. She worked her hand up and down the length of his shaft while she sucked along the head of his dick. Rich without warning held her head in place, pumping into her mouth. He forced himself down her throat as he came hard into her mouth.

 

She frowned a bit, wanting more. But she licked the tip of his head, thinking he was done. He pulled her to her feet, picking her up and sat her back on top the desk. She looked down and Rich was still hard as a rock. Just thinking about what he was going to do to her pussy made her moan as he put the condom. He put her legs up on his shoulders, she wrapped her calves around his neck. Rich shoved himself inside her making Nicole moan out loud again. He took long slow strokes inside of her tight, wet pussy. She grabbed onto the sides of the desk to brace herself. Nicole whined as he continued to long stroke her. It felt so fucking good. “Faster, Richie.” She gasped. As instructed, Rich started pumping into her faster. He fucked better than she even imagined. The sound of their skin slapping against one another was as erotic as hell. Richie pumped harder, her heels flopped around his ears as he drove into her. Nicole couldn't hold back, she whined, “I'm gonna come Richie... I'm gonna come.” Rich held her legs close to him and banged her like a madman as his own climax was approaching. She screamed as her climax crashed over her and she came all over Rich's cock. His climax following only seconds after her, he called out, “Oh Nicky...” as he pumped into her weakly from her pussy contracting over his shaft as she came.

 

He slumped over her as the two needed a moment to catch their breath. She wiped his sweaty forehead and kissed there gently. They looked at each other and just laughed. They'd actually did it. No words needed to be said at that moment. They'd finally gotten over their fears and explored each other physically.

 

However their moment of post coital bliss was interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open and the sound of Misty screaming. She'd opened up several doors looking for Nicole only to find her naked on top of a desk with.... Rich Machima? She'd gotten so nervous she'd slammed the door shut. Nicole looked at Rich and they shared a laugh. Then Rich reached up for her and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, Nicole exhaled. “You actually want to get out of here now?”

 

Rich just smiled at her. “Yeah. We can reunite a bit more in the privacy of your room.”

 

“Of course. We have tons to catch up on.”

End Notes:

Okay guys. What do you think? I've got a epilogue planned for this. Just give me sometime to get to it. I'm still working on YMMY. So I should have it soon, I hope. 

Epilogue: Three Months Later by TheDoll
Author's Notes:

Well this is it. Hope you guys enjoy. 

3 MONTHS LATER

Even when the sky comes falling, even when the sun don't shine, I got faith in you and I-- Nicole picked her cellphone off her nightstand. Richard's picture and name popped up on the call screen. A toothy smile stretched across her lips. Her towel wrapped tightly around her body. She answered in her most chipper voice, "Hi Richie."

The voice over the phone responded back just as enthusiastic. "What's my beautiful girl up to?" 

"Winding down. I just took a long... hot.. shower." Nicole sat down on her big comfy bed, crossing her damp legs. 

Rich growled in her ear. "Mmm. Don't do that. Then I start thinking about pinning you against the wall covered in soap, screaming my name; all over again. " She giggled, laying down against her pillows. 

After the reunion, Nicole and Misty had planned to see their families out in Los Angeles for the next four days. But Nicole spent most of her time catching up with Rich. She got to know him as lover as well as rekindling an amazing friendship.  She did miss him more than she'd really let on. They'd gotten the chance to see where things could have gone if they'd actually pursued a relationship. But Nicole gathered that it was probably better that things happen the way they did. She nor Rich had time to mature, it was a good chance they would have ruined a great friendship with peer pressure and childish antics. Just two adults getting know one another level. But it was fun getting to have no holds barred sex with his sexy ass. She'd never been able to be as uninhibited she had been with Rich. But she guessed it was because she felt she could actually trust him. He took her to a place no man had every taken her to. It was great. 

However, Nicole  had returned to her Manhattan condo. As much as she cared for Rich, she had her obligations back home. She missed him. But Rich called her everyday, they skyped at least twice a week; it was going to have to do til she were able to go visit the west coast for the holidays. 

"Did you get my package?" Rich asked her as she continued oiling up. 

She looked over on the edge of her bed and the big pink gift box. "Yes. But I told you don't have to get me anything."

"I know, sweetheart. But I want you to open it for me right now." 

Nicole stood to her feet, re-wrapping the towel around her body. "Fine but I don't used to--" She gasped mid-sentence. Inside the box was a pair of gold glittery Christian Louboutin pumps and the short gold glittery dress she wore to prom. She was speechless. Why would he send this to her? 

"I asked your mom if she'd send me the dress as a favor. I want you to put it on for me tonight. I want you to look just like you did that night."

Staring at the dress, she stammered. "Richie, this is sweet. But I'm not even sure I can still fit this; and Red Bottom Pumps? These are 2,000 dollar shoes." 

He chuckled. "So I made a few adjustments but I want to see how it looks on you after all this time." She sighed, agreeing to it. “Good girl. I'll see you at 9 okay.” The call ended before she could say anything more. Well Rich always peculiar about the details of the images he wanted to portray. But whatever he had in mind she figured had to be pretty creative. 

---

It was a 9. She had dolled herself like she had at their senior prom, her hair pinned up in a curly bun, tendrils falling off the sides, soft pink and rose gold eye make up, powder pink lips, diamond hoop earrings. The dress fit her perfectly, which completely surprised her. She sat in front of her laptop, camera-ready for her man. But she hadn't recieved an incoming video call. Which wasn't like him. He'd always popped in at 9 on the dot. She was about to go pour herself a glass of Chardonnay when her mobile phone startled her. It was Rich. “Hey, I'm waiting for you. Is everything okay?” 

His voice showed no sound of distress. “Oh everything's perfect. I sent you something else. It should be out in front of your doorway. Go check it out.” 

Nicole's heels clicked against the hardwood flooring in her condo as she walked to her front door. She opened it and looked down. There was nothing there, she stepped out of her home and looked up and down the main hallway. “Richie there's nothing here.  You sure it should be here tonight?” 

“Damn delivery boys.” He sighed. “Check out at your front of your building. Maybe they left it out there.” Nicole sighed herself, going back in the house to grab her keys, before locking her door and heading to awaiting elevator; riding it down from the 8th floor to the ground level lobby. The guard wasn't at his post so she assumed he didn't take anything in. She walked out of the main entrance, hanging up her phone when she saw what sat outside waiting for her. 

“So... Did you find it?” Rich stood out front of the building on the sidewalk, holding a bouquet of long stemmed red and yellow roses. He stood before a black stretch limo, dressed in a black tux just like he wore on their prom night. Nicole's heart skipped, she was rather ecstatic to see her gorgeous man in front of her. She couldn't contain her emotion, she jumped into his arms, taking the bouquet away from him. He whirled her around as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him so passionately. She had tears in her eyes again. But this time they were tears of joy. Rich was unbelievable. “Nicole, you look amazing.” 

She sniffled, “What are you doing here, Rich?” He placed her on her heels. 

“To surprise you, I wanted to go to prom with the date I really should have asked.” His smile made her heart melt. She had been so stupid to not realize the man of her dreams was right under nose. He kissed her forehead. “Besides I wanted to tell you in person that I'm gonna be in New York for a while setting up an office on the east coast.” Her heart skipped again. She couldn't have asked for anything more. He took her by the hand as his driver held the door open for the two.  Like a gentleman he led her to the limousine, “After you sweetheart.” 

The door was shut behind them. Nicole took Rich's hand as the driver took off into the street. The tears welling in her eyes, Rich reached over and wiped away from her eyes. “I love you Rich.” She whispered to him. He rubbed his thumb over her cheeks gently. “I love you too, Nicky.”  She rest her head against his shoulder. 

Unable to resist the moment, Nicole leaned up and kissed him just as she had 10 years ago. He responded the same as he did back then by deepening their innocent kiss into a lusty one. She climbed into his lap, never breaking the kiss. He put his hands around the ruched waist of her dress. “I hope you're wearing the same panties you had on that night.” He groaned as he began kissing and teasing the nape of her neck. 

Nicole growled before she whispered in to Rich's ear, “What panties?”


End Notes:

I really hope you guys liked this one. It was short but maybe I'll bring the characters back for future for submissions. But for now I'm marking this one complete. Thank you guys for your support. 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2625