Adonis by Beastlover 18
Summary:

He was exactly the way she designed him...


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Fantasy
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Work in Progress
Challenges: Made to Order
Challenges: Made to Order
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4747 Read: 24146 Published: August 29 2013 Updated: October 19 2013

1. The Cast by Beastlover 18

2. Chapter 1 by Beastlover 18

3. Chapter 2 by Beastlover 18

4. Chapter 3 by Beastlover 18

5. Chapter 4 by Beastlover 18

6. Chapter 5 by Beastlover 18

The Cast by Beastlover 18
Author's Notes:

Hello! I've decided to write another story. 

I will have Nikoli posted on Friday or Saturday along with another chapter of this story if you guys like it. 

 

 

Adonis 

Jayne 

Callie 

Chapter 1 by Beastlover 18

Jayne stared at grey container that was leaning against her eggshell white bedroom wall with her leg constantly shaking up and down due to her nervous state. She began biting her thumb nail as she started to consider returning it. With a deep breath she typed a series of numbers on the pad in order to reveal what was in the container. The door opened with a hiss and she started to pace in front of it while keeping her gaze on the opening container. When his face came into view she stopped all movement.

He was perfect.

The very man that she had created was there in her bedroom waiting for her to flip the switch.  She stood there taking his entire frame. He was everything that she had designed; tall, perfect skin, fit body and so handsome.

She jumped in fright when the phone rang and walked over to pick it up but couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

When she finally got the phone into her hand she pressed the green button and raised the phone to her ear. “Hello?”

“Is he there?”

Jayne rolled her eyes at her best friend Callie. “Yes, he is.”

“Is he everything that you designed?”

“Yes, he’s amazing.”

“Well, you know who to thank for that awesome hook up?”

She rolled her eyes again. “You,” she answered as she smiled.

“That’s right! Now go and enjoy your boy toy.”

Jayne sighed as her friend suddenly hung up. When she tossed the phone on her bed she turned to view him. He still remained in the container and remained sleeping. She sat down on her bed and began to consider, yet again if she should return him.

Deciding that she could handle him, she placed her hands on her thighs and pushed herself from the bed. She walked over to him once again and sighed as she looked over his naked chest.

 

 He truly was an Adonis. 

End Notes:

What do you think? 

If you guys are interested I will post another chapter. 

 

Chapter 2 by Beastlover 18
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy. 

I will post another chapter on Saturday 

Sighing in defeat Jayne placed her hands on his cheek and spoke the words in order to wake him. “My dearest, will you wake?”

Jayne jumped as his eyes suddenly opened and looked directly at her. She lowered her hands and watched him as he watched her.

“Would you like to get out?”

His eyebrows lowered in confusion. “Get out?”

Jayne nodded.

He nodded in agreement but did not exit the container. Jayne sighed, “Do you need help?”

“Need help?”

“Good lord, did they even program you to speak full sentences?” When his face scrunched with confusion she sighed. “Well, let’s get you out of this thing.”

Jayne noticed him watching her suspiciously as she placed her hand in his and gently pulled his arm out and lowered her hand to help remove his leg and pace it on the carpet. He placed his hand on her back, while she was bent over, in order to steady himself. When he was fully out of the container, he stood there looking at her bedroom in wonderment.

“Would you like anything?”

When he didn't answer she sat down Indian style on her bed and watched as he continued to take in his surroundings, “What’s your name?”

“What name?”

Jayne eyes widen in shock, “They didn’t give you a name?”

He shook his head no.

“Well, what would you like your name to be?”

He shrugged, “Don’t care.”

“Well… I mean you must care.”

He shook his head once again.

She sighed. “Do you mind if I pick one out for you?”

“Don’t care.”

Jayne sighed. They had promised that he would be the perfect one but instead the poor guy just stood there showing more interest in her room than her. 

The constant buzzing from the living room grasped her attention and she got up from her bed and went to the video intercom to see who it was.

Callie’s face popped up on the screen. Jayne smiled and pressed the talk button, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m on my lunch break, let me in.”

Jayne shook her head and buzzed Callie into the building.

“Who was that?”

Jayne looked over at him, “Oh, it’s just my friend, Callie.”

There was a knock at the door and Jayne went over to open it. When she barely cracked open the door, Callie pushed her way through causing Jayne to crash into the wall.

“Where is he?”

Jayne shook her head as she closed the door, “He’s in the living room.”

Callie marched into the living room in order to see her purchased item. When she saw him she stopped in her tracks.

“Asian? Jayne, I thought I told you to stop with this fascination.”

 Jayne walked over to the living room and sat down in her vintage white fainting couch that was in front of her ocean view window.  

“Callie—”

“No! I told you to design a handsome black guy. That’s what you need.”

Jayne looked at Callie who stood in front of her with her hands on her hips. “What’s wrong with him?”

“Um…he’s Asian.”

“So?”

“Do you know what people will think?”

Jayne rolled her eyes. Despite the year being 2099, there was still prejudice among different races ‘mingling’ with each other. Due to South and East Asia’s drop in child birth it was frowned upon by many if they saw an Asian man dating a woman outside of his race. “They’ll know he was company made.”

Callie frowned, “That’s not—”

“Callie, I love you but if you really think I care what people think then you need to get a new friend.”

“That’s not what this is about. Jayne, you haven’t had a boyfriend. You’re 21 and you haven’t even seen a real penis.”

Jayne rolled her eyes. “Callie, what does this have to do with him?”

Callie turned her gaze to him who watched them with a curious expression on his face. “He’s Asian,” she said while remaining fixated on him. “Why do you like the Asian man?” She looked back at Jayne. “We can return him for any other type of male.”

“No, I want to keep him.”

“Why must you love Asian men?”

“I’m not changing my mind.”

Callie sat down next to her. “Fine, but I must admit you did a fantastic job.”

Jayne smiled, “Thank you.”

“What are you going to name him?”

“I’m not sure.”  Jayne said.

“Well, aren’t you going to ask him?”

“I tried. He doesn’t seem to like me very much.”

Callie rolled her eyes, “Well, how did you wake him up?”

“Well, I said the words that were on the manual.”

Callie laughed, “What is wrong with you? You’re supposed to give him a blow job and then when you hear him moan that’s when you’re supposed to say the words.”

Jayne blushed. “I know but I decided to skip that part and go straight to the words.”

Callie laughed even harder at the sight of Jayne blushing. “Well, my innocent friend, I demand that you give your boy toy a name and then please cook me something to eat.”

Jayne looked over him as he continued standing in the middle of her living room in nothing but boxer briefs. While she stared at him thousands of names raced in her mind but there was one that kept popping up in her head. “Would you like to be called Adonis?”

Jayne watched as his face brightened and he smiled, “I would like to be called Adonis.”

 

Callie looked at him with her mouth gapping open, “Now I know why you like Asian men.” 

End Notes:

What do you think?

 

* His reaction after receiving his name

He's so cute!!

Chapter 3 by Beastlover 18
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy!

Jayne shook her head at Callie. “What do you want to eat?”

“What do you have?” Callie asked.

“Well, I did make pasta. Do you want the left overs?”

“Yes, please.” Callie said as she continued to watch Adonis who stood silently in the middle of the living room. Jayne had walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door and bent over slightly to look for the container that held the pasta. She didn’t notice that Adonis walked over into the kitchen and was staring intensely at her butt while she was bent over. Once she grabbed the container and stood upright she turned and bumped into.

When they collided Adonis didn’t even move an inch. “Ow!” Jayne said as her bottom hit the kitchen floor.

“Sorry, do you need a hand?”

“I’m good.” Jayne responded as she placed the container down and pulled herself up by using the edge of the island that was across from the stove. She then bent over to pick up the container that she had placed on the floor. “Callie?”

“Yes?” Callie answered as she turned her attention from her phone towards the kitchen.

“Can he eat?”

“Yep. They put in that feature after they had gone over millions of surveys on ways to improve the companions.” Callie informed her as she placed her phone on the fainting couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV.

Jayne nodded as she continued to look at Adonis as he looked at her chest. “Would you like some pasta?”

He shook his head no.

Jayne nodded and walked around him and placed the container on the counter that was next to the stove. She opened the container before she reached up in the cabinet and grabbed two bowls and then placed them on the counter below it. While she was scooping out the pasta in each of the bowls, Adonis watched in fascination. She placed the bowls in the microwave that was placed over the stove and pressed the minute button. When she was waiting she looked at Adonis who looked at the microwave with a curious expression on his face. Shaking her head slightly Jayne took in his appearance, he was the perfect artificial specimen that looked completely real.

“Is there anything that you would like?”

“I’m not sure.”

Jayne’s eyebrows lowered in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Callie! I need you.”

“What?” Callie said as she got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

“I’m not sure.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Adonis, what would you like?”

“I’m not sure.”

Jayne threw her arms up in frustration. “See, he doesn’t know what he wants.”

Callie shook her head. “Are you sure you read the manual?”

“I skimmed through it.” Jayne said as she shrugged.

“You have to be very specific in your questions and must do that for two months.” Callie informed her. “Watch me. Adonis?”

“Yes?”

“Would like something to eat?”

“Yes, I would like something to eat.”

“Would you like to eat something sweet, spicy or salty?”

 “I would like to eat something sweet.”

Callie nodded and turned to Jayne. “What do you have here that is sweet?”

“I have cookies, pie and licorice.”

“Would you like any of those?” She asked Adonis who looked at them innocently.

“I would like some pie.”

“Would you like ice cream with your pie?”

Adonis nodded. Jayne walked over to the fridge while Callie went to the microwave to get the two bowls of pasta. While Callie sat down on the other side of the kitchen island, Jayne cut Adonis a slice of pumpkin pie and took vanilla ice cream out the freezer and placed three scoops onto the plate next to his slice of pie.

She handed Adonis the plate. “Would you like to sit down next to Callie?”

He shook his head, “I want to sit next to you.”

Jayne slightly blushed. “Okay.”

When she sat down next to Callie, Adonis followed as he continued holding his plate of pie and ice cream. Adonis placed the plate on the island and grabbed a fork that Callie had placed down earlier. He looked over at Jayne who was using the same utensil he had in his hand and watched how she used it. After several seconds he started using the fork and began eating his pumpkin pie.

Jayne watched as Adonis took a special interest into his pie after he took his first bite. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the child-like look that came onto his face.

“Are you going to have sex with him?”

Callie’s sudden questioned caused Jayne to choke on her pasta.

“What?” she asked as Callie began patting her back.

“Are you going to sleep with him?”

“Don’t you think I should get to know him?”

“Know him? What’s there to know?” Callie asked as she took another bite and stopped in mid-chew a sudden thought came into her mind. “You didn’t do the personality program did you?”   

“I may have.”

“Jayne, why are you doing this? I need for you to get laid.”

“Well, excuse me if I want for him to develop a personality during the next year that I have him for.”

“Who needs personality?”

“I do,” Jayne said simply. “Let’s not talk about this in front of him.”

“Obviously, I can’t believe you did the personality program.” Callie muttered as ate another piece of pasta. “This is bad, Jayne.”

“I know that they said it was untested but I think it is a good thing.”

“We’ll talk about his later.”

Jayne nodded. She looked over at Adonis who looked at her with a sad expression and cheek full of food. “It’s okay, why don’t you finish your pie.”

He nodded slightly and continued to eat his pie.

When Callie finished her pasta she placed the dish in the sink and hugged Jayne. “I’ll call you later on tonight.”

“Alright.” Jayne said before they released each other.

“I’m telling you, it’s dangerous business. There is a reason why the personality program has to be chosen.”

“Why?”

Callie looked over at Adonis who still sat at the kitchen island eating his pie.

“I’ll tell you later on, tonight.”

“Okay.”

“Okay, bye.” Callie said as she opened the door and left.

Jayne closed the door and looked back at Adonis who looked at her while slowly chewing his food.

“Are you okay?”

He nodded his head but had yet to blink his eyes causing Jayne to fill a little uncomfortable.

“Are you finished with your pie?”

He shook his head no and continued to stare at her.

“Okay, well I’m going to go into my room. When you’re done with your pie you can put the dish in the sink.”

He nodded.

“Okay,” she said as she walked towards her room. When she walked in she closed the door and leaned her head against it and began to wonder how she let Callie talk her into getting a companion. Sighing she realized that it was Callie but it was the years of loneliness that  caused her to create her own companion and it was pure luck that they had a new product that had a free year trial. The personality program was installed and she thought it would be good for her to have some kind of conversation with her companion that didn’t involve if she wanted it hard and fast or soft and slow. Sighing she moved from the door and laid her back down on her bed. Closing her eyes she tried to figure out what type of schedule she would have to create since she would have to go back to work after her week vacation. While she was concentrating on her upcoming dilemma she didn’t notice that Adonis had opened the door and was staring at her chest that was rising and falling with each breath. He walked up to her and then leaned over her and placed his hand on her left breast.

 What he didn’t expect was for her to scream.

“What are you doing?!” She screamed at him as she crossed her arms over her breasts. The shocked look on his face had her instantly regret screaming at him. “I’m sorry, but what are you doing?”

“I just wanted to know if they were as soft as they looked.” He simply said.

“What?”

“I like them and I wanted to know how they were soft.”

Jayne stared at him in wonderment. “My breasts are big and they sag.”

Adonis looked at her confused. “They look good.”

Jayne blushed as while he continued to look at her chest.

“Thank you, but please ask me next time.”

Adonis nodded, “I’m sorry if I invaded your space.”

Jayne smiled. “Thank you.” She sighed and removed her arms from her chest. “Well, why don’t we watch some TV?”

“I would like to watch some TV with you.”

 

Jayne watched as he walked out. She sighed heavily wondering what was going to happen with her and Adonis in the next 12 months. 

End Notes:

What do you think?

* Adonis right before he grabs Jayne's breast. 

...I don't know why anybody would freak out if his man grabbed their boob. Or is it just me? 

Chapter 4 by Beastlover 18
Author's Notes:

Thank you for the reviews!

Here's the next chapter of Adonis. :D

Jayne knew that the situation with Adonis was risky considering the fact that she hadn’t been in a relationship with a male. When she finally got up from the bed she walked into the living room and realized that Adonis stood in the middle of the living room.

“What’s wrong?”

“Can I sit down?”

“Of course you can sit down.”

Adonis nodded and sat down in front of the coffee table on the carpet with his thighs against his chest and his chin resting on his knees.

“Adonis, you can sit on the one of the couches.” She suggested.

“I’m fine,” he said while smiling at her. “What are we going to watch?”

“What do you want to see?” she asked as she sat down on the couch behind him.

“I will watch anything that pleases you.” He told her as he turned his head to look into her eyes.

Jayne shifted uncomfortably when his gaze started drift downward. “Why don’t you search through the channels and I’ll get us a snack.”

When he nodded she handed him the remote and walked into the kitchen and opened her snack cabinet. She searched through the cabinet hoping to find something to get her mind off of Adonis. Within the two seconds that she had with him caused her to realize that she was home alone with a gorgeous man who was killing her with cuteness.

“I think I found something.” Adonis said.

Jayne looked behind her, “Okay, I’ll be right there.” Looking back to the cabinet she grabbed a bag of tortilla chips, grabbed a bowl from the cupboard by the stove, and the bowl of salsa from the fridge.

 Walking back into the living room with both bowls she looked at the television and saw that Adonis had put on a classical movie that was on the TCM channel.

Grand Torino?” She questioned as she put down the chips and salsa on the table in front of him.

“I read the description and it seemed interesting.”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind. I really like this film.”

Adonis nodded as he stared at the chips and salsa as if it were an alien life form. “What is that?”

“It’s chips and salsa.”

“Is it good? What does it taste like?”

Jayne sat down on the couch with her legs crossed. “Well I think it’s good. It tastes like salty and spicy.”

He nodded while suspiciously watching the chips and salsa. Jayne chuckled and dipped the tortilla chip into the salsa and ate it while Adonis stared at her in horror. “What’s wrong?” She asked as she finished chewing and grabbed another chip.

“It doesn’t look appetizing.”

“It’s good, I promise.”

He remained sitting as he shook his head and watched the film as it began with Clint Eastwood staring down at his family. Jayne couldn’t focus on the film because she was too busy staring at Adonis and watching his reactions.

“What did they do to her?” Adonis asked her suddenly.

“I’m sorry?”

“The girl, why is there blood everywhere? Did they beat her up?” He asked innocently.

Jayne cleared her throat, “They raped her.”

“Raped?” He asked her as he looked back at her.

“Well, the gang that was in the film earlier they forced the girl to sex with them.”

His eyes widened in horror. “They forced her? Why would they do that?”

“They did it to get back at Walt.”

“That’s so wrong. What is pleasurable about forcing a woman?” Adonis said.

When the film ended Jayne got off the couch and picked up the empty bowls. “Would you like something to drink?”

“Water, please.” Adonis said while reading the credits.

Jayne walked into the kitchen and placed the bowls into the sink before she walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. When she walked back into the living room Adonis had the remote in his hand as he stared at the screen without blinking. She handed him the bottle of water and he grabbed it with his free hand without taking his eyes off of the television. Jayne shook her head.

The phone began ringing as she just sat down. “I’ll be back.” She told Adonis.

She walked into her bedroom and picked up her telephone. “Hello?”

“Jayne? It’s me, Callie.”

“Oh, what’s up?” She asked as she sat down on her bed.

“Listen, I wanted to tell you about the personality program and some of the rumors.”

“Okay,” Jayne said hesitantly.

“Well, from what I’ve heard the woman that have placed the personality program in their companion end up falling in love or the companion becomes so obsessed with their previous owner that they end up being destroyed instead of washed. There was a case that one companion, despite the multiple washing, would escape to go find his previous owner. The personality program is very dangerous.”

Jayne sighed. “Now, how many woman or men installed the personality program and didn’t have any problems.”

“Jay—”

“How many, Callie?”

“Over a hundred thousand have been successful.”

“So, what makes me so different?”

“Jayne, I worry about you because you haven’t had a relationship. Plus, Adonis is a brand new product that hasn’t fully been tested. I worry about you.”

“I appreciate your concern but I’m a big girl.”

“What about when you start fucking this robot.” Callie said with disgust.

“Callie? What’s wrong with you? You’re the one who told me that I should do this?”

“You’re being naïve and I know if you start fucking this robot with feelings you won’t move on.”

Tears began to form and Jayne did everything in her power not to cry. “Well, I appreciate your concern.”

Callie sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“I got to go. I’ll talk to you later.” Jayne hung up on Callie before she could say anything more.

“What’s wrong?”

Jayne jumped as she heard Adonis’s voice. “Oh, I just got off of the phone with Callie.”

“What did she said that caused you to become sad?”

“Nothing, I’m just getting emotional. But I better get dinner ready. I’m making chicken with vegetables would you like something different?”

Adonis crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the doorframe. “That would be fine.”

Jayne nodded and wiped her eyes. “Okay,” she told him as she got up from the bed and walked past him.

Adonis grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. “I know you’re lying to me.”

“I don’t know—”

“I may not know much but I do know when you’re upset and I don’t like that you’re lying to me.”

Jayne looked at his lips and licked her own. “I’m sorry.”

Adonis looked at her tongue and groaned before he crushed his lips to hers. He put his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to his body and rubbed his erection into her. Jayne placed her arms around his neck as he grabbed her ass, which caused her to moan.

Adonis removed his lips from hers, “Come on. I’ll help you with dinner.”

Jayne blushed. “You’re going to have to remove your hands.”

Adonis groaned and tightened his grip. “Do I have to?”

“I can’t cook with your hands on my butt.”

Adonis smiled. “Well, let’s try something different.”

“Do you really want me to feed you? I can if you remove your hands.”

Adonis kissed her one more time before letting her body go. “Fine,” he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “Can I watch you cook?”

“Of course,” Jayne said as tried to get over what had just transpired a few seconds before. Watching Adonis she noticed that there were two extremes with him. He was either really cute or really serious and it caused emotional turmoil within her body. As they walked into the kitchen Adonis noticed the worried look on Jayne’s face and smiled. While she was walking back and forth in the kitchen preparing dinner Adonis sat at the island watching her . Once she was finished she placed Adonis’s plate in front of him and he began eating. Jayne chuckled at Adonis. He was eating the chicken breast with his hands. He felt her gaze on him and looked up at her as he continued chewing.

“What’s funny?”

“You’re eating it with your hands.”

“Is that the wrong way?”   

“You’re supposed to eat it with a fork.”

“Oh,” he said as he blushed with embarrassment.

“It’s okay. I just think you’re really cute.”

Adonis lowered his head. “Thank you…I guess.”

Jayne scrunched up her face. “I guess that’s not what men really want to hear.”

Adonis looked at her and smiled. “Well, not really.”

“Sorry, I’ll catch myself next time.” She told him as she sat down next to him and placed her plate on the island and gave him a fork. He watched Jayne use a fork and knife before he used it.

 

Once they finished their dinner they watched the dishes, turned off all the lights, and walked into her bedroom.  

End Notes:

What do you think?

*Adonis reaction when Jayne is laughing at the way he's eating. 

 

He's just so cute!! 

Chapter 5 by Beastlover 18
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the short chapters! 

 

Jayne walked into the bedroom and went into her bathroom. When she closed the door she leaned against it. Looking at herself in the mirror she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. After releasing her hair she thought about taking a shower but decided against it since Adonis would most likely want to join her. She placed her hand on the doorknob before she sighed and walked out. Adonis was already waiting patiently for her in her bed. She smiled slightly and walked over to her dresser and grabbed her pajamas. Once she retrieved them she made her way back to the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” 

Jayne turned to look at him. “I’m going to change in the bathroom.”

“Why can’t you do it here?” He asked as he began to pout. 

“Um…I’m not sure about that.”

“I'll close my eyes.”

“Do you promise?”

Adonis nodded and closed his eyes. Jayne placed her pajamas at the foot of the bed and started to undress. While undressing she hadn’t realized that Adonis was staring at her and each time she looked up to check if his were still closed, Adonis would shut his eyes quickly. Once she was finished, she pushed back the covers and got in beside him.

“I’m done.”

In order to appear innocent, he slowly opened one eye to see where she was and then opened the other once he realized that she was beside him.

Jayne looked at him suspiciously, “Were your eyes closed the entire time?”

He nodded, “My eyes were closed the entire time.”

“You’re sure?”

“I’m sure.”

Jayne nodded as she accepted his answer despite the suspicious feeling she had. “Okay, well let’s go to bed.” She said as she reached over to turn off the lamb that was on the nightstand but then stopped. “Wait, I don’t have to plug you in or anything?”

“No, I sleep just like you.”

“Really? That’s interesting. I think I’m going to have to re-read that manual.”

Adonis shrugged. “I’m a new model. I can do everything a human male can do.”

“So, you can go to the bathroom like a human?”

Adonis nodded. “Everything a human male can do I can do as well.”

“How do you know all this?”

Adonis tilted his head with a confused expression on his face, “I believe it was programmed into me.”

“Well…that’s convenient.”

Adonis smiled, “Yes, it is.”

 

Jayne slightly smiled. “Well, I’ll see you in the morning.” She reached over and turned off the light. She sighed as she got comfortable but then slightly stiffened when Adonis wrapped his arm around her waist. Deciding that it was innocent, Jayne closed her eyes and hoped that she would be less awkward tomorrow. 

End Notes:

 

What do ya think?

*Adonis's reaction when Jayne is about to go back into the bathroom. 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2700