Coming Back by shadow
Summary:

Forget about everything the Marvel X-Men movies have lead you to believe about Sabertooth, Victor Creed. He is not a lowly servant who is easily manipulated by whatever organization is using him for his mutant powers. True comic book Sabertooth: Besides having superhuman strength, sense, a healing factor, razor sharp claws and canines, is extremely smart and cunning. Victor Creed along with Mystique and Lord Deathstrike are the new "invisible" rulers of East Asia. He also has The Hand, an order of evil mystical ninjas involved in organized crime and mercenary activities at his disposal.

In this story, Victor Creed uses his position to acquire and develop partnerships with legitimate companies in order to enhance his influence and power in the organized crime world.

Jazz Madison is my original character. He mutant power is telekinesis: the power to move objects with your mind. She is also an expertly trained ninja assasin.

Jazz Madison has finally put her life back together after Victor Creed abandoned her 3 years ago. Now, he shows up at her front door saying he wants her. Will she forgive him or will she refuse to risk her stable life for him again?


Categories: Books Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Racism, Rape
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4933 Read: 7953 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: July 04 2014
Chapter 1 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Jazz Madison

stories/3936/images/sabertooth4.pngVictor Creed (Sabertooth)

stories/3936/images/sabertooth.pngComic book Victor Creed (Sabertooth)

The doorbell to my luxury penthouse just rang. It's 9 o'clock in the evening, I'm not expecting anyone, in fact, I'm dressed for bed. I have an incredibly important day tomorrow.

 

I open the door and step away stunned. The man I once considered the love of my life, his 6 foot 6 inch self looking sexy as ever is standing in front of me. He is dressed in a blue long sleeve checkered button down shirt, his sleeves rolled up to his muscular forearms. His fitted shirt is outlining the drool provoking ripped arms,chest, and ab muscles lying underneath. His relax fit jeans do nothing hide the silhouette of those powerful legs. He's cut his hair but it just enhances his handsome face. That strong stubbled jawline, I used to bite and lick from one side to the other and clear panty dropping blue eyes stand out. My pussy starts weeping for him.

"Hello, darlin' did ya miss me?" He says in his inhumanly deep masculine voice and smirks revealing his sharp canines making me cream my panties more.

Coming out of my daze, I yell at him.

"Go the fuck away!" I walk away and use my mutant telekinectic ability to slam the door in his face.

He must have stepped in before it closed.

"You ain't gettin rid of me that easy, Brown Sugar." He used to call me that because he said my pussy tasted so sweet.

The use of that endearing term flood me with memories of our lost life together. I turn a death glare at the man who abandoned me 3 years ago. No goodbye, no note, no phone call, no nothing. He vanished and left me behind. I hate him for that.

"Get the fuck out, Victor!"

"No." He says calmly. I am a well trained ninja assasin. A skill that helped me get back into the good graces of my father after Victor dumped me. I use my power as I effortlessly flick my finger and 3 throwing knives go flying toward Victor in quick succession. He fluently dodges 2 of them, but the last one nicks his shoulder, cutting his shirt. I watch as his healing factor kicks in and allows his flesh to close the wound.

"You've gotten faster, baby."

I smirk at him. "You've gotten slower, baby."

"Now, Get the fuck out of my home!" I yell again.

"No." He says coolly, taking a step towards me. I observe as his eyes roam the expanse of my body. I am wearing a pink silk booty shorts and camisole pajama set. My long shapely legs exposed, my large perky breast pulling my top up so that my flat smooth stomach is slightly visible. I hear that low sexy growl escape his throat in appreciation sending shivers down my spine. Everything about this man has always turned me on. I shake my head trying to clear my mind of all the nasty, dirty things I want him to do to me.

"The fuck do you want Victor?" I ask sternly.

"You." He simply says and takes another step towards me. His eyes reflect the pure honesty in his answer. I more back but I am stopped by my black leather loveseat.

I don't want to feel like this. I want to hate him so much for what he did. But seeing him. I miss him. I miss us together. I miss the way he touches me. I miss the way he looks at me. I miss the way he talks to me. And I miss the way he makes love to me.

"Well, you can't. You lost me 3 years ago. I don't want you." I tell him.

He releases a deep chuckle and takes a long stride successfully closing the distance between us. He takes a long profound inhale. "Darlin' you want me. That sweet aroma is all over." He growls. Fuck his enhanced mutant senses.

"Arrogant bastard." I use my mutant power to push him back and connect two ninja throwing stars to his chest. I keep weapons hidden all over my house, they come in handy.

He laughs as he removes the sharp objects from his firm chest. "You know I like it when you get rough, Jazz."

Truth be told, I find his cockiness and self-assurance extremely arousing. I haven't had sex in a year, you know what that does to a woman whose use to getting it on the regular from the hottest men in the world. Well, it makes me irrationally horny and ready to fuck this sexy asshole standing in front of me. I consider it. One night of multiorgasmic, make you wanna slap yo mama, yo daddy, yo grandma, and yo grandpa, earth shattering, mind blowing sex. Like I said, I consider it but regrettably no. I have too much pride.

"Victor, why are you showing up now. After I came to terms with never seeing you again. After I finally put my life back together. I've been fully accepted back into my family, tomorrow  I have an important meeting. If I land this deal, my father will appointment me CEO of one of his companies, I'll be set for life. I'm getting married in 3 weeks. So, stop trying to ruin my life again. Just go." I say sorrowfully lowering my head. He stands in front of me and cups my face. God how I missed the feel of his touch.

"No. You're not getting married. No. I'm not leaving you alone. I want you baby and I will have you. That's a fucking promise." He says causually. He leans down and nips my neck with his sharp canines. I whimper. He gently rubs his nose against the nape of my neck. "No one can make you cum as good as I can and by the end of the week, you're gonna be begging for my dick,baby." My pussy starts throbbing and creaming already requesting his big cock.

He snickers." Maybe sooner, huh, sweetheart?"  Fuck him and his abilities.

He starts walking away." I'll see you tomorrow, Brown Sugar. Don't make any plans with anyone." He turns and gives me a threatening smirk." Or I'll kill 'em. It'll be a fucking pleasure." He slowly swipes his tongue along his teeth placing special emphasis on his knife-like fangs. Damn he is sexy as fuck.

 

 

End Notes:

Victor Creed was my first comic book crush I ever had when I started reading Comic books at 16 years old. I've been daydreaming about a story like this foreva.

I know this is short but it's a start. What do you think? If you like it, I promise the next chapters will be a lot longer. If not, it's okay. I'll still write it and the chapters will still be longer. Thank you for reading and reviewing. :-)

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3014