His Turn: Chase's Story by shadow
RetiredSummary:

Chase James is Chris' older brother from Making It Hard For Me. Chase recently filed for divorce freeing himself from a woman he never loved. Although he would like to pursue a meaningful relationship with someone, now is not the time. With Chris starting his internship program, Chase is down a mechanic and in serious need of help. Maya has lived a sheltered life helping her father run his Auto Repair Shop until he passed away 6 months ago. Without enough customers to support the shop, Maya was forced to close it. After several months without work, she is in desperate need of a job.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Incest , Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Threesome+
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 19395 Read: 40139 Published: August 11 2014 Updated: December 22 2014

1. Chapter 1- November by shadow

2. Chapter 2- December Part 1 by shadow

3. Chapter 3- December Part 2 by shadow

4. Chapter 4- December Part 3 by shadow

5. Chapter 5- December Part 4 by shadow

6. Chapter 6- December Part 5 by shadow

Chapter 1- November by shadow
Author's Notes:

Chase's story finally. Enjoy!

stories/3936/images/chase.pngChase

stories/3936/images/chase6.jpgChase dressed up

stories/3936/images/maya7.jpgMaya, the best I could find. She's just missing some light freckles on her nose and cheeks.

NOVEMBER:

 

Chase:

It's been a month since I asked Angie for a divorce. She was pissed as shit at first until I offered to pay a substantial amount of monthly alimony. Which when I think about it, is probably the only fucking thing she's ever been interested in. It did cross my mind a few times that she faked the pregnancy so I would marry her and financially support her. I overheared her talking to her mom about it once but chose to ignore it. Well, what-the-fuck-ever, that shit is over. We filed for divorce a week later and hopefully it'll only take a few months for it to become final.

Chris was fucking happier than a pig in shit when I told him the news. He said I deserve so much better. He's right. I don't intend to ever fucking settle again.

Angie quit working at the shop 3 weeks ago and finally moved out of the house 2 weeks ago. She went to live with her mother. She's completely out of my life and it feels fucking good. At least that part of my life is settled cause the work aspect has me stressed the fuck out.

With Chris doing his internship thing, I'm down a mechanic with double the amount of work. Shit, I love that business is good. But fuck with Angie gone too, that leaves me to make up for Chris' work and all the fucking paperwork Angie used to do. I tried hiring a mechanic last week but I caught the motherfucker trying to steal shit.

So, here I am at Pep Boys for the third fucking time this week. This time buying tires we normally have in stock. I fucking forgot to order some with all the other shit I've been trying to catch up on.

There's one person in front of me. A chick wearing really baggy overalls, a long sleeve shirt, and a baseball cap covering her short hair.

"Mr. James, is there anything available yet?" She has a soft, sweet voice.

"No, Maya. I'm sorry." Her head drops in defeat.

"Thank you. You have my number if anything comes up, right?"

"Yes."

I watch as she shuffles her feet through the exit door. James is shaking his head with a sad look.

"Poor girl."

I look back out as she gets in an old beat up red chevrolet truck.

"What's her deal?" I ask James.

"Her dad owned a car repair shop over in New Orleans East. He passed away 6 months ago and the shop lost a shitload of business after. I'm not sure why. Maybe cause it was just Maya working and people didn't have as much confidence in her cause she's a woman. Who knows? She isn't as personable as her father."

"

 Anyway, she's been coming here weekly asking for a job."

"Is she good?" I ask hopeful.

James smiles at me. " I'll put it to you this way. It was just her and her father working at that shop and the work I ran across that came from them was flawless."

I quickly give James the tire order and ran out to speak to Maya.

Maya has her forehead against the steering wheel. The windows are rolled down so I can hear her sobbing quietlly. Fuck. I'm not good at sensitive shit. But I need a mechanic, so here goes.

I rest my arm on the roof of the truck on the driver's side and lean down.

"Hey sweetheart." Her body freezes, then she slowly raises her head.

"Oh.." Dark brown eyes wide. She quickly wipes her tear stained cheeks and snotty nose with the sleeve of her shirt. Cute. Maya has a dark smooth chocolate complexion with freckles sprinkled from the bridge of her nose to her cheeks. Cute.

"Listen sweetheart, James says you're looking for work." She nods her head enthusiastically.

"I'm looking for a mechanic. You any good?"

"Yes sir. I'm really good and I can start today." I laugh at her eagerness.

"Slow down darlin'. First, my name's Chase, call me Chase. Not that I'm complaining but you don't have to start today."

"I'm Maya and I'd really would like to start today if you'd let me."

"Alright darlin'." I give Maya the address to the shop and load up the tires.

"I'll meet you there in a few."

"Okay s...Chase. Thank you." She gives me a huge grateful grin that makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

When I park at the shop, Maya rushes out her truck to meet me. I smile at her.

"Hey Maya, you made it." I throw my arm around her shoulders and feel her stiffen. I bow my head to whisper in her ear.

"Relax darlin', I don't bite." That causes her to shiver.  I chuckle cause I think it's cute.

"Listen, I'll do a week probation period. I'll pay you for the work you do. If everything works out, I'll start paying you salary the following week. Me or Chico, my other mechanic, will work with you the first week. That work for you?"

"Yes." She answers keeping her head down.

"Darlin', if you don't look up, you're going to run into something. And I ain't got enough insurance to cover you yet."

"Sorry." She says meekly. I don't think I've ever met anyone this shy or quiet before. Kinda cute.

As we walk into the shop, I give Maya a tour and explain where shit is kept. Once we reach the working area, I yell for Chico. I'm hoping he doesn't have a problem with me hiring Maya.

"Chico!" I still have my arm wrapped around Maya but now in a protective manner.

"Whatsup?" His deep voice rumbles.

"Come met the new mechanic." Chico comes into view, his big ass intimidating Mexican gang member appearance makes me squeeze Maya closer to me. His eyes land on Maya and his whole demeanor softens.

"Maya Keith, Mr. Curtis Keith's daughter." She looks up at Chico and smiles.

"Yes sir."

"He was a good man."

"Yes sir." She nods in agreement.

"Chase, I vouch for her. She's good."

"Good to know Chico. She starts right now." I let go of Maya.

"You ready to jump in?" I ask her.

"Yes."

"Alright."

"Chico, I'm going to get those tires out my truck."

 

Maya:

 

It's been a week and a half since I started working for Chase. I'm on salary now and everything is looking up for me.

Chase was a Godsend for me at the exact moment I needed him. It had been 6 months since my father passed away. I used the insurance money to pay off the house and funeral expenses. That's what we discussed when he was still alive.

I never thought business would take such a dive after his death. It seemed like no one wanted to come to the shop anymore. I had to close down my only source of income. So, for the past 4 months I had been looking for work. The day I met Chase at the Pep Boys parking lot was my last hope of finding something. When Chase came up to the truck that day, I was crying because I didn't know what I was going to do. I had no money left. My father was my only family. He has a sister, my Auny Glenda, but no one knows where she's at. She just pops in every few months. I'm not a social person, so I don't have any friends. I thank God for sending me Chase.

 

 

I don't like going home so it works out great. Chase let's me stay late cause there's so much work to catch up on. And I love working, it gives me a purpose.

 

It's Friday evening, Chase is closing up the shop but said I could stay late when I asked.

"Maya, sweetheart, take a break and come have a beer with us." Chase yells to me.

" I don't really drink, but umm...thank you?" I call back hoping that would be enough for him to let me be. I am so socially awkward and don't want to embarrass myself in front of Chase or Chico. I've been doing so good.

"Woman! Get your ass out here before I come in there and drag your ass out!" For some reason, I like the sound of that. But I rush out before I find out if Chase was going to make right on his promise.

"Sit woman."Chase tells me and hands me an open bottle of Corona from across the table. Chico is already drinking his beer sitting next to me.

"Thanks." I whisper. I turn my Saint's baseball cap around so that the bill is low covering half of my face. That makes me more comfortable. I catch a glimpse of Chase shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Maya, you are going to have to stop being so fucking shy, darlin'."

"Sorry." I say softly looking down. I knew this was a mistake. Now, he's gonna hate me and fire me. Shit! What am I gonna do now.

"What?!" Chase looks at me confused.

"I'm not going to fire you and I'm not going to hate you."

Shit! What did I say, so fucking socially inept. I didn't even know I was talking out loud.

"Sweetheart, you are the best thing that's happened to me in a while. I ain't letting you go anytime soon." He smirks and winks at me. Why did that statement just make my heart flutter and my panties wet. Wait? Did I just get wet panties, like sexually aroused wet panties? I shift in my seat. Fuck. Yep their wet. I don't remember this ever happening to me before. O God! I know I'm getting flustered. I just want to go back to to work NOW. I take a huge gulp of the beer.

"So Maya, let's get to know you better since we're going to be working together for a long time, right darlin'?" He gives me that sexy smirk and wink again. O Jesus! He freaking knows what he's doing to me. My cheeks are burning and my panties are starting to soak. I wiggle uncomfortably on the bench.

"Ummm. I hope so." I say. So dumb. I take another gulp of my beer and hear Chase chuckle.

"How old are you?"

"27." I answer staring at a crack on the worn out wooden pinic table.

Chase sighs. "Sweetheart, you gotta look at me." I raise my head and instead of the sexy smirk, his lips are curled into a sweet smile.

"Better." He confirms.

"How long you been working with cars?" I smile recalling fond memories of my father.

"Ever since I can remember, my father owned that shop for...ummm.."

"About 35 years." Chico helps me out. "When he first started, he was working out of his garage, but it still counts."

I smile at Chico."I was raised in that car shop. I've been working on cars since I could hold a wrench."

"It shows Maya. Your work is fucking awesome, girl." I can't help the huge smile that possesses my lips.

"I learned from a great teacher." I say.

"I worked with him for a little while before you were born. He was a good man. He gave me a chance and never judged me."

"That's good to hear. Thank you."I love to hear people talk this way about my father.

 

"Maya, did you go to trade school or college after high school?" Chase asks me.

"Ummm..." I bite my lip because I'm scared of being criticized.

"No." I look back at that O' so interesting crack on the table." My father let me quit after middle school. Didn't fit in too well and the school system didn't much care. so..umm..yeah.." I'm so self-conscious about this because people think I'm so dumb after I tell them and start treating me that way.

 

"Woman, didn't I tell you to look at me?" Chase's voice is demanding without malice. I get excited again by his threatening tone.

I pick my head up and he's smiling at me.

"How 'bout your mama?" I lower my head slowly. This is not a good subject for me.

"You know what? It's getting late Chase. I'm gonna head out and I'm sure Maya probably has to go too." Chico gives me a sympathetic smile. I love Chico.

"Yes." I answer swiftly even though I don't particularly want to go home. But, it's a hell of a lot better than talking about the woman that gave birth to me.

 

 

Maya:

A week later:

It's been a good week, I love working here. Chase is still letting me stay late and we're finally catching up. I haven't felt this centered and happy in a long time. I met Chase's brother Chris this week. Chase told me it was Chris' last semester of college and he's busy doing an internship. Chris was the mechanic Chase lost that left him short handed. He was quiet, seemed a little sad but was nice to me.

 

I'm walking back to the work area after taking a pee break. A beautiful African American woman walks through the open front door. She's holding a large aluminum pan which I assume has food in it. Her beautiful white smile greets Chase who is doing computer work at the reception desk.

"Hey baby."

"Hi Kitten." She lays the pan on the counter and kisses Chase on the lips. I guess it's his girlfriend. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend.

"Carmen said she made this especially for you per your request last week, Mexican Lasagna." Chase laughs.

"Tell that woman I love her and if she really wants it, I would definitely fuck her. Just let me know when and where."

"I'm not your fucking pimp, Chase." She slaps his arm and they both start laughing.

The woman named Kitten is wearing skinny jeans with a loose V-neck shirt and a fitted three-quartes sleeve sweater. She is classy gorgeous. Long wavy hair, beautiful face, curves on just the right places on her body. I'm not a lesbian but I always notice beautiful woman. They say you admire what you don't have and beautiful I know I'm not.

"I just came to drop this off. You coming for Thanksgiving next week?" She ask Chase.

"Yeah."

 

She moves to the half door that separates the lobby from the work area.

"Papi!"

"Hi Kat!" Chico's deep voice answers.

"I bought some food. Make sure you get some before Chase's greedy ass eats it all."

"Thanks Kat!"

She walks back to Chase.

"Alright babe. I'm gonna go."

Then I watch her her perky, happy disposition fade.

"How's Chris doing?"

"He's good."

"Good. Tell him I love him."

"I will. See you later."

"Later." That's interesting. I wonder what the deal is between Chris and this woman.

The door squeaks as I open it to go back to the mechanic area. Chase and Kitten/Kat look back at me. They both give me friendly smiles.

"Shit! I forgot. Maya come here." I make sure my sleeves are rolled all the way down, I stuff my hands in my baggy overall pockets, and shuffle to Chase with my head down. When I get close enough, Chase wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close.

"Kitten, this is my new fucking awesome as shit mechanic, Maya." He says proudly and it makes me feel so good to be appreciated that way.

"Hi, I'm Katarina, Kat." Kat lifts the counter, removes Chase's arm from around me, and hugs me.

"Nice to meet you Maya. I know he really needed you."

"Umm..yeah. Thanks." I'm soo uncomfortable right now. I don't know what to say.

"Kat, you mind if I bring Maya to Thanksgiving?" Chase asks. She raises an eyebrow at him.

"Of course not."

"It's okay. I'll be alright." I try to protest. I'm so not good at social gatherings.

"No sweetheart, you don't have anywhere else to go. You're coming with me." That commanding tone has my pussy dripping again. Shit.

"Cool. See ya'll next week." Kat says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked the start. I will be going back and forth between the two stories.

Chapter 2- December Part 1 by shadow

DECEMBER PART 1

 

CHASE:

"Fucking motherfucking hell." I run my hands through my hair in frustration. How the fuck did Angie fucking organize this ordering shit. I'm staring at the computer in the lobby. There's a million fucking folders with invoices from a million different places.

"Umm..Chase, is everything okay?" Maya's sweet voice asks me. I smile as I glance back at her, my frustration slightly dissipating at the sound of her pleasant voice. She's standing behind me looking at the computer screen with her hands in her pockets. She's wearing her ususal baggy overalls, long sleeve undershirt, and baseball cap.

It's 10 p.m. on a Wednesday and Maya's working late like always. She says she enjoys it. She's helped us catch up on the shitload of work we were overflowing with. I'm going to give her a few days off to make up for all the extra work she's been putting in.

"Yeah darlin'. I'm good. Just trying to figure out how Angie ordered shit from every fucking distributor available." I point at all the folders displayed on the monitor. "Looks like she ordered tires from one place, brakes from another, air filters from another, oil from another, it goes on and on. I'm fucking sure we can get most of this shit from just 3-5 different companies, right?"

Maya nods her head in agreement still staring at the computer screen. She takes her hands out her pockets and rubs them on the outside of her pants. A habit she does when she's nervous. She has something to say.

"Umm..Chase, if you're interested..."

"Yes." I interrupt her. She creases her forehead in confusion and wrinkles her nose. Cute. I have a strong urge to take her cap off so I can get a full view of her adorable expression.

I shrug my shoulders. "If it helps. I'm interested."

"Well..Umm..I installed this computer software program at my dad's shop. We ordered all our stuff from 3 different distributors. It took me a full day to install. I programmed every item we ordered in it with an estimated amount we would need monthly, quarterly, and yearly. If we needed more of something we could manually input it into the system. It automatically renewed each month and we were sent an itemized invoice every month. There was no need to order anything monthly unless we needed to adjust the amount of certain a item. It saved a lot of time and worked great."

"When can you install it ?" A smile lights up her face.

"I can start on it tomorrow."

"Fucking awesome, Maya." She stands there just staring off for a few minutes.

"Later." She says. Her smile fades and is only a shadow of what it was a second ago. She puts her head down and lifts the counter to walk out. She always gets in a solemn mood when it's time for her to go home.

"Hey." I grab her hand. She stops and turns to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She gives me a sad smile.

"Maya, if you need something or just need to talk, I'm here for you, sweetheart."

"Thank you Chase." She says gratefully. I let go of her hand and cup her face forcing her to continue to look at me. Her skin is so soft. I run my thumb over the cute little freckles on her cheek while I gaze into her beautiful almond shaped dark eyes.

"I'm serious Maya. Anything." I whisper. She closes her eyes and leans into my hand. I continue to caress her cheek. My gaze moves to her succulent full lips, I want to run my thumb over those luscious lips. I'm about to, when her hand removes mine from her face.

She's flustered and breathing rapidly.

"Umm..Umm.. Thanks." She gives me a quick wave good-bye and rushes out the door. I smile watching her fumble to her truck.

Interesting.

Cute.

 

Friday

MAYA:

 

I'm sitting at the reception desk in the lobby. I'm almost done installing the software I promised Chase.

Since I'm working on the computer stuff, Chase is taking my place fixing cars. I still wear my overalls and long sleeve minus my cap.

His arms cage me into my chair as he leans his body forward. His firm chest touching my back. Chase's face is inches away from mine trying to figure out what's on the computer monitor. His masculine natural ordor mixed with sweat and the familiar scent of grease and oil is so sexy to me. It's making my mouth water and my womanhood drip.

"How's it coming along?"

"Good. About 30 more minutes." I say just stiffly staring at the screen because if I turn to face him, my lips will brush against his. Not that I would mine. But he might?

I don't know what to think about Chase's affections towards me. I know it means nothing sexually. It's comes as second nature to him to flirt with women. But I can't help the way my body reacts to him. I huff. I don't like it.

"Let me know when you're done so you can teach me."

"Sure." He leaves, abandoning my personal space.

 

45 minutes later, I'm done. I checked and re-checked everything to make sure it was installed correctly. I walk into the lobby and yell for Chase across the half doors to the mechanic area.

"Chase, I'm done." A few seconds later he answers.

"I'll be there in a few, sweetheart."

It's nice to stand up. I close my eyes, reach my arms up in the air and stretch. It feels good, my body isn't use to sitting for long periods of time.

"Hello Maya. Long time, no see. How are you?" It is a deep, raspy voice, full of ill will and insincerity.

My eyes pop open to look at the most despicable person I've had the unfortunate luck of knowing. I'm instantly filled with worry, not only for myself but also Chase.

Mr. Cristiano Domingo, an Afro-Cuban in his late 50's, is a scary and powerful man. He is standing in front of me wearing a crisp black and gray stripped Italien suit. His bodyguard, Hector, is equally as intimidating blocking the front door. Domingo is the head asshole in my neighborhood running the distribution of illegal drugs and weapons. And for some inexplicable reason he wants me. Auntie Glenda says it's because he had an unrequited love for my mother and I look just like her. But I'm not her. Not by a long shot. Damn. I wish he would just leave me alone.

"Amor, I think it is time for you to come home with me. I told you there's no need for you to work. I will take care of you." His long fingers reach for my face. I jerk away from his touch. He chuckles and drops his hand to his side.

"I've given you enough time to grieve." Then he gives me a sinister smirk. "And, enough time for your father's business to go under and you to go broke. Now, I'm willing to help you out. You need me, bonita."

That's when I feel two large hands turn my face and velvety soft lips land on mine. His tongue smoothly caresses my bottom lip. His teeth gently tug on it before his mouth engulfs it, gently sucking it. O My God! Is this what kissing feels like? So good. His lips lightly graze the outside of mine.

"Open." He whispers softly against my mouth and I obey. His tongue enters my mouth. I timidly offer him my tongue which he immediately accepts, first tenderly stroking it then delicately sucking it. Wow! I fist his white T-shirt at the waist to stop from falling. Chase maintains one hand cupping my cheek. The other moves to the nape of my neck pulling me closer, allowing him to thrust his tongue deeper into my mouth. O God! This man can kiss. He continues to expertly use his mouth, tongue, and lips on me.

I don't want it to end but our basic need to breathe makes us pull away.

Our foreheads align, eyes still closed,chests heaving, trying to catch my breath," Well, Damn woman." Chase whispers to me. And damn if that wasn't the most incredible first kiss any woman's ever had. Wow!

Chase's forehead leaves mine.

"I don't know who you are mister. But.." Chase laces our fingers together. I slowly open my eyes to see an extremely irritated Cristiano Domingo. "As you can see, Maya AND I are doing fine. WE don't need any help." Chase says meeting Domingo's firm gaze.

Domingo glances at me, then Chase, contemplating the situation. Then his eyes land on a scary looking Chico who's standing behind Chase, arms folded across his massive chest.

He nods his head coming to a decision." Okay Maya. I'll LET you play house with this man for a little while, chiquita." His tone cold and threatening. Domingo motions to Hector, his bodyguard and turns to leave.

"The fu.." Chase is silenced by Chico placing a large hand on his shoulder.

We watch as Hector opens the door to the black SUV for Domingo and they pull out of the parking lot.

Chase locks the front door and turns the red rectangular open for business sign to read closed.

"Time for a fucking staff meeting." He says turning to me and Chico. He ushers us to the back patio where we sit on the pinic table in our usual spots. Chico next to me and Chase across from us.

Chase sits back and crosses his arms.

"Start talking sweetheart." He tells me sternly. I lick my dry lips in preparation to speak and taste Chase on them. Mmmm. My eyes involuntarily close. Damn. That was one hell of a kiss.

"Maya!" Shit. I must have zoned out for a minute. I take a deep breath trying to calm my body and clear my mind from thinking about other things Chase can do to me with his tongue and mouth. Shit. Did I really just think that? I don't think I ever had a thought like that before. Stop it Maya. Stop it Maya. One more deep breath. What can I think of?   Cristiano Domingo.

"Cristiano Domingo." I say opening my eyes. Chase is watching me expectantly.

"Cristiano Domingo is the head asshole that traffics drugs and illegal weapons in my neighborhood."

"He's a dangerous man, Chase."Chico adds. I nod my head in agreement.

"He has an obsession with me. My Auntie Glenda says it's because I look like my mother and he was in love with her. He never hid the way he felt about me while my daddy was alive but he never tried anything either. My father told him if he did, he wouldn't rest til Domingo's ass was 6 feet under and that wasn't a threat but a guarantee." I smile remembering my daddy's over-protectiveness. He loved me.

"Domingo wasn't scared of my father but I guess he thought it wasn't worth causing a neighborhood uproar over. My father had a lot of friends.  If he forced me to be with him and killed my father then that meant he could take anyone's daughter, sister, niece, or granddaughter. He would definitely get himself killed then.

It's funny how people don't do anything if you indirectly get their family members hooked on drugs or killed with an illegal weapon they don't know how to use. But, when the threat is directly and undeniably in front of them, they can't ignore that.

After my father passed away, I didn't have anyone that cared enough for me to threaten him. He came to see me at the shop. He told me he was going to give me time to grieve and he would be there for me when I would need him. He said I would definitely need him because I didn't have anybody. I guess I know now why people stop coming to the shop.

He has his men watching my house all the time, it scares the shit out of me." Chase reaches over and holds my hand.

"Is that why you look so fucking depresed when you have to go home?" I nod my head slowly looking at my favorite crack on this table.

"Fuck Maya, why didn't you tell me?" I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Umm.." I shrug my shoulders."It's not your problem. You've done more than enough for me already." Chase starts rubbing soft soothing circles with the pad of his thumb on my hand. "Besides," I say with a humorless laugh."I've got a gun I sleep with under my pillow. I know how to use it."

The gravity of the situation hits me. I guess saying it out loud made it real. I pull my hand from Chase's and cover my face as my tears fall. I feel two enormous arms surround my smaller frame. I wrap my arms around Chico's gigantic chest and bury my face in it. I release all my pent up emotion in the form of tears and loud sobs.

I sleep with a fucking gun under my pillow. Every little noise makes me jump and my heart race. I haven't had a restful night sleep since my father died. I'm scared shitless of this man. He wants me. And what can I do to stop him? Shoot him. Yes. But, I'll be shooting and killing another human being. If I don't. What? He rapes and beats me because I would never give myself to him willingly. And who would really care? Maybe Chase and Chico. But I don't want to endanger their lives too. What the fuck am I going to do? A fresh batch of tears flow out. I hug Chico tighter. It feels good to have someone hold me like this. To be able to cry on someone's shoulder.

It feels like forever before I finally compose myself and let go of Chico.

"Thank you Chico." He gives me an extra squeeze before removing his comforting arms.

Chase is watching me with a genuinely tender smile.

"Maya, sweetheart, you're coming to stay with me."

"What? No Chase. I don't want to put you in any danger." His smile drops and his piercing blue eyes focus on mine. His eyes are intense and beautiful. I never really looked at them.

"It wasn't a fucking question." He says with a strong deep sexy southern drawl. Damn. My pussy clenches and releases fresh fluid in response.

"This is what's going to happen." He looks at Chico who nods his head." Chico is going to take you to your house. You are going to grab some clothes and any other shit you need. Then you are coming to my house to stay with me until WE get this shit settled. Got it." God, the way he's talking to me is turning me on like I don't know what. My body feels like it's on fire and my pussy is throbbing like crazy.

"Umm..yes." I say breathlessly. I stand up and start fanning myself.

"It's ummm..really hot...gonna..water." My words stumble out. I need to get away before..what? I start masturbating in front of him? I wonder if he would like that. Damn. Stop it Maya. Stop it. Take deep breaths. Damn body. Calm the fuck down. It's not like you've never been around men before. Well actually, I've never been around a man that looks that gorgeous and who's kisses taste and feel like heaven.

 

CHASE:

 

I watch as Maya walks inside the shop to get water.

"Hey man, can you find out about this guy, Domingo?"

"Yeah. I'll see." Chico answers." I do know he's a bad motherfucker, Chase."

"Yeah. I can tell but I'm fucking determined to keep that girl safe."

"I'm with you holmes."

"We'll figure something out." I say not completely confident. I run a worried hand through my hair.

 

End Notes:

Thanks everyone for reading. I'm working on part 2 of this December chapter. Christmas and New Years!

Chapter 3- December Part 2 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy it. Thank you for following this story.

Friday Night:

MAYA:

 

When we arrive to my house, Chico stands watch outside on the front porch. One of Domingo's black SUV's is parked in it's usual spot across the street.

I run in, grab a duffle bag and stuff some clothes and basic essentials in it.

I look through all my drawers to make sure I don't forget anything important.

"Mmm.." I run my hand over the vibrator my Auntie Glenda bought me last year. I never understood it when my Auntie would say she desperately needed a date with her electronic friend until today.

When I turned 21, my Auntie Glenda had a girls day with me. She said my father was raising me to be a naive woman sheltered from real life under the pretense of love. He didn't want me to be hurt again and I was fine with that. I had no desire to experience the outside world. I was perfectly happy and comfortable in my universe at home filled with computers, books, movies, TV shows, and video games.

Auntie Glenda said there was no way in hell she was going to have her only niece being ignorant to sex and sexual pleasure when she was an expert on the subject. She gave me the birds and the bees talk in explicit detail. She even gave some porn videos for education purposes she said and my first vibrator. I admit I was extremely curious. Not in a I want to have sex way but in a what's the big deal about sex? way. Why does it drive men to rape and some woman to become sluts? So, I listened, asked questions timidly, and watched the videos with interest. I've tried using a vibrator a few times but could never achieve the O so elusive orgasm. I guess I was never that into it. But, today. Dear Lord. I think I can get there and that's all because of Chase. I wish I had more time to try it out. I let out a slow lingering breath as I run my fingers over the vibrator. All these years and I finally experience what people have been talking about. The dripping wet pussy, the throbbing, the aching, and longing for release and I can't do anything about it. I huff.

Time to go. I take one final longing look at the never been used device.

 

With my hand on the front door knob, I think of something and walk back to my room. I reach under my pillow for the .22 caliber handgun my father used to keep at the shop. I make sure the safety is on before I stuff it in my bag. I take a deep breath. God. I hope this decision to take this weapon doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

I remember my Auntie Glenda's advice before she left a day after my father's burial.

"Babygirl, you gonna haveta shoot that muthafucka Domingo when he comes for you. Just make sure you shoot that mofo in the muthafuckin head so his ass NEVA bothers you again." O God. She's right. That's the only solution to this problem. I feel nauseous and shaky. Will I be able to do it? Will I be able to actually kill someone? Even a loathsome human being like Domingo? I don't know.

 

CHASE:

 

I got Maya settled in one of the extra bedrooms.She's getting ready for bed in the bathroom we're going to share while she stays here.

During the past few weeks, she's been coming out of her shell. I've been forcing her ass to socialize with us.  We have a beer in the outside patio at the shop a few times a week. Even though she's still quiet, she doesn't seem as umcomfortable as she was when she first started. But this evening, she's been extremely quiet and shy again. It's probably all this shit with seeing that Domingo asshole. I'm not going to let her revert back especially after she was starting to get more comfortable and confident with herself and with me.

I called to tell Chris about Maya's situation, he has no problem with her staying with us.

I'm leaning against the kitchen counter drinking a bottle of water when Maya peeks through the kitchen opening.

"Hey sweetheart, you need something?" She puts her head down and rubs her hands over her pajama pants.

"Umm..Chase...umm..Do you mind.. if I sleep on the couch with the T.V. on?" She asks nervously. I move to stand right in front of her. She leans her weight on one leg, grabs one arm at the bicep over her long sleeve nightshirt, and bites her lower lip. Cute. I just stare at her, thinking about all this bullshit she's going through.

"There's no T.V. in the extra room and I kinda got use to sleeping with the noise and light from the T.V." He voice becomes a whisper." It helps distract me from being so scared."

Shit. I cup her face with both my hands and lift it to look in those innocent dark brown eyes.

"I don't want you feeling scared staying with me. Domingo doesn't know you're here yet. So, get a good night's sleep. We'll figure this out tomorrow. Alright darlin?"

"Yeah." I remove my hands from her face and hug her, she wraps her arms around my waist. I enjoy the feel of her in my arms.

"I'm going to do everything I can to keep you safe, baby." I kiss the top of her head and  lightly stroke her back.

The front door slams closed and Maya jumps out of my embrace. Fucking Chris.

Chris comes in the kitchen a few seconds later.

"Hey." He nods his head at me.

"Hi Chris." He looks and smiles at Maya.

"How are you doing Maya?" She smiles back and lowers her head.

"Good. Thank you for letting me stay."

"No problem.  Ya'll have a good night."

"Night Chris." I answer him as he runs up the stairs to his room.

 

"Darlin, you can sleep on the couch if it makes you feel better." I start walking out of the kitchen. I turn back and smirk at her." I got a T.V. in my room too Maya. I don't mind sharing my bed." I wink at her.  "I'll leave my door open."  I know she won't come in but I think it's so fucking cute when she gets flustered.

 

Saturday Evening:

CHASE:

I'm getting ready to go sing at the club tonight. Once a month, I get together with some High School friends and we play at the Famous Door, a Bourbon Street club owned by another one of our friends. It's just a hobby for us. It's something to do to let out some stress and have some fun.

This morning, I offered Maya to stay home from work. She refused. She said she would rather work.

Chico had some good news when we got to the shop this morning. He said Domingo was going to South America on business and wouldn't be back til after the new year. That gives us about a month to figure something out. In the meantime, hopefully Maya can enjoy herself a little bit.

Dressed in regular jeans and a graphic tee, I grab my keys and wallet from my nightstand. I walk into the living room to find Chris and Maya sitting on the sofa watching a movie. I asked Chris to keep an eye on her. I don't want her staying alone in the house.

"You sure you don't want to come Maya?" She turns to look at me.

"No, thank you." She says softly. I go to her and kiss her forehead.

"Alright sweetheart, I'll see you later."  Chris is staring at me suspiciously. I shrug my shoulders and slap his back as I pass him.

"Thank Chris."

"Sure. Later."

 

After the show, Mike the drummer, Scott the guitarist, and me stay for a beer.

"Where's Jason at?" I ask.

"He found some Hot chick ready to suck his dick, so he didn't pass it up." Mike informs me.  Mike is this long haired, tall, skinny, tattooed, typical rock star looking son of a bitch. He's cool as shit. All these guys are.

"Can't blame him, I saw her. He just better remember to wrap his dick up." Scott says. Scott is a white collar worker. The only one of us that went to college. He looks like it too with his short hair, clean cut face, and he loves wearing those motherfucking Hawaiian shirts.

"How bout you Chase? You got your shop straight. New mechanic. You all caught up now?" Mike asks me.

"Yeah."

"You gonna start dating?"

"Yeah. I guess." I'm not in a hurry to start dating. I'm just enjoying working, playing with the band, no strings attached kinda life. If it wasn't for the need to fuck someone, I probably wouldn't date for a long time. I'm not doing the one night stand shit so if I want pussy I need to be seeing someone on the regular.

"Remember Chrissy's friend Veronica. The latina with all those curves?"

"Yeah." I tell Mike. Chrissy is Mike's sister. Her and her friends come to the club sometimes to see us play.

"She's been asking about you since she found out you were getting divorced. You want me to give her your number?"

"Sure." I say nonchalantly. The woman looks good, no doubt. But she tries too hard to be noticed. That shit is a turn off but I'll give it a shot.

Mike looks at me confused, he's about to say something when Jason walks in with a huge fucking grin on his face. Jason is a 6 feet tall, bald, muscular, black man. He can play any instrument ever created, the man is a musical genius. I don't know what the fuck he's doing still playing with our band. He's also a man-whore. He says once he bust a nut he's done, if her ass didn't get hers, well too bad.

"That shit was quick." Scott yells out handing him a beer as he approaches us.

"Yep." He says with an arrogant smirk and takes a sip of his beer. We laugh cause he's the only fucking guy I know who's proud of himself for cumming so fast.

 

Sunday:

CHASE:

The clock says it's 8 a.m., I've only slept for four hours. I'm still fucking tired but I want to check on Maya. I get up in just sweat pants and head to the living room.

She looks cute wrapped in a blanket watching T.V. with morning messy hair.

"Morning darlin." She has a sweet smile as she turns to look at me but it slowly fades as she takes in my bare chest. She quickly turns her attention back to the movie and takes a few deep breaths.  I crawl under the blanket and put her feet on my lap as I sit. I feel her tense and rub her legs gently.

"Relax Maya. It's just me."

"So, what did you and Chris watch last night?"

"Umm. The Hobbit, the first one, An Unexpected Journey. I think Chris got bored. I saw him nodding off a few times. I told him I would be fine but he stayed to watch the whole thing with me." Her body starts to relax. I leave one arm across her legs. I place my elbow on the arm of the sofa and lay my head in my hand. I watch Maya through half-hooded tired eyes.

"What are you watching now?" I ask the question but barely register the answer because when she licks those succulent, juicy, full lips of hers my dick starts to get hard. I start thinking about how sweet she tasted when I kissed her. I bet her pussy would taste even sweeter. I think about how fucking sexy she would sound yelling my name with that soft innocent voice of hers as I ate her out. Fuck. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. My dick is fucking hard as  steel and ready to fuck. I bet Maya has a fucking tight hole, my dick would gladly stretch that shit out. I'd have her begging me to fuck her harder. Shit. I need to get laid.

"So..this...is part 2?" I ask while I adjust my pants. I remember her saying something like that. She looks at me strangely.

"Yes. The Desolation of Smaug." She probably just told me this. I start watching the movie instead of her.

"Lord of the Rings. Right?" I see her smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Yep. It's a prequel." Okay. Good. My hard on is going down.

"Is this what you do on your days off?"

"Mmhmm." She nods her head. "Pretty much. Movies, shows, video games, mess around with computer programs."

I stretch and yawn." Think about something you want to do or somewhere you want to go today. We're not staying inside all day." I see her mouth open in protest.

"Don't even fucking think about it woman." I tell her and I swear she shivers. Interesting.

 

MAYA:

I told Chase I wanted to do the whole Christmas thing today. Since it was always just my father and me, we were never big on celebrating Christmas. We would put up a small Christmas tree in the shop and exchange presents on Christmas morning but that's about it. Chase said him and his ex-wife did pretty much the same thing. So, this would be a first for him too.

I dress in a pair of gray sweat pants and a red long-sleeve cotton shirt.

"Come on darlin, let's go fill ourselves up with Christmas cheer till we puke and shit candy canes and tinsel." I laugh as he puts an arm around my shoulders. He kisses the top of my head.

"I don't think I ever heard you laugh. I like it."  Chase says stuff and does stuff so matter-of-factly but it makes my body melt at how endearing it is. He has no idea.

 

Chase wouldn't take me to the bank to get cash. He said it was his treat plus we were decorating his house.

So, when I slipped and paid for all the Christmas tree decorations with my credit card, he cursed me out and threatened to spank my ass if I did it again. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. He called me a freak and lightly tapped my ass. When I looked back, I saw raw desire in his darkened blue eyes. My sex started dripping like a broken faucet. Chase was right, the freak in me wanted to stick my ass out for him and ask him to hit it harder. As if he could read my thoughts through my eyes, he groans and tells me.

"You're fucking lucky we're in public or your ass would be raw right now woman." Damn. Panties officially soaked- check.

 

We did get some disapproving looks. Chase would hold me tighter or squeeze my hand and whisper." It's just you and me, fuck everyone else." I forced myself to concentrate on what we were doing together despite people's unaccepting glares. After a while it didn't bother me as much.

 

I had so much fun we Chase. We bought a big Christmas tree, ornaments for it, decorations for Chase's house, a whole bunch of cheap Christmas movies, hot chocolate with marshmellows, candy canes, and Christmas cookies. We even bought Santa hats for each of us and one for Chris.

We're so hype on Christmas when we get back to Chase's house, we put on one of the Christmas movies on silent, blast the radio on the Christmas station and start decorating the house. Chris comes down midway through us decorating the Christmas tree.

"Ho..ly..Shit." He says when he sees the holiday nick nacks and decorations all over the living room. I smile at him.

"You want to help?" He smiles back at me then looks at Chase.

"Why not?"  He says. Chase hands him the Santa hat we bought for him.

"We got one for you too." Chris starts laughing but puts it on anyway.

We finish decorationg the Christmas tree together. We take a bunch of pictures, serious ones, silly ones, and action ones.

This is so nice. I've never hung out or interacted with people in this way. I've seen it in movies and read about it in books but I would have never in a million years pictured myself in this situation.

We end the night with all three of us sitting on the couch watching A Christmas Story drinking hot chocolate and eating Christmas cookies. This is one of the best days I've ever had in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you everyone for reading. I'm already writing the next chapter and will hopefully have it up soon.

Chapter 4- December Part 3 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Thank you in advance for reading. This chapter contains some violence.

Thursday

CHASE:

I've had a perpetual hard on since Sunday when I playfully slapped Mays's juicy ass and she gave me this sexy ass look conveying all kinds of nasty thoughts. It made me horny as fuck.

 

I've been jacking off to her a few times a day but I still really need to get laid. I'm thinking once I get real pussy, I'll stop having these dirty fantasies about Maya. That's why I agreed to go out with Veronica tomorrow. I promised myself no more one night stands. So, after 3 dates it should be okay to fuck. Right? It's not considered a one night stand if  I've been dating her for a week.

I hope this chick isn't as fucking annoying as I remember.

 

Friday

MAYA:

Chase is getting ready for a date tonight.

Chase and I are still gorging ourselves on Christmas. We've been watching a holiday movie every night together. Then we stay up late and talk. He told me about his mother dying of cancer and his dad skipping out on them. I shared some memories of my father. It's still hard to talk about him without getting teary eyed. But,I'm still not ready to tell Chase about my mother.

"Hey Maya." Chris sits on the other end of the couch. I smile at him.

"How are you Chris?"

"O.K." He stares at the T.V. "What are ya'll watching tonight?"

"Umm..Just me. I'm watching Mickey's Christmas Carol."

"Where's Chase?" I try not to sound disappointed when I answer.

"Umm...He has a date."

"O"

I'm not surprised. I was living in a fantasy world thinking Chase might actually be attracted to me sexually. He is way too gorgeous for me, he needs an equally beautiful woman to be with. I've come to the realization, that Chase is just a really good person and he cares for me as a friend. I've accepted that fact and I'm okay with it.

"Hey can I watch with you? I haven't seen this since I was a kid." His smile is kind. I feel like he's asking, not because he wants to but because he feels sorry for me. His intentions are sweet.

"Sure. If you want to." I say.

Chase walks out of his room looking handsome in black classic fit jeans, a tucked in denim long sleeve dress shirt and black belt. It wasn't until I met Chase that I noticed how clothes can outline the muscular shape of a man's body so beautifully.

I want to say something but I don't have an appropriate thought going through my mind right now. So, I just smile.

Chase nods his head at Chris who mimics the same gesture.

Chase strides to me and kisses my cheek softly. His soft lips linger brushing against my cheek, his warm breath caressing my face, his delicious cologne engulfing my senses. I let out a low moan. He usually chuckles and smirks at me after I accidently do something like that, but not today. He just looks at me longingly and kind of sad.

"I'll see you later sweetheart."

 

 

After the movie is over, I turn the T.V. off and turn to Chris.

"Chris.."  He was dozing off.

"Yeah?"

"Ummm...You think Chase will probably bring someone home?" He looks at me concerned.

"Are you alright?"

"Umm..yes.." I giggle humorlessly. "I just think I better start sleeping in the extra bedroom. I don't want to be in the way."

"O..I guess so. Are you okay with that?" I smile at him.

"Yeah. I've got my computer to keep me company." O God. How pitiful does that sound?

Chris gets up and stretches.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'm off for winter break from school and the internship til after the holidays so I'm going to be helping out at the shop. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

"Night Maya." Chris heads for his room upstairs. Chase says it's actually the attic they converted into a room with a bathroom. After he got married, they figured they both could use the privacy.

 

CHASE:

 

Driving to pick up Veronica, all I can think of is Maya. When I kissed her smooth cheek, I wanted so badly to taste her sweet lips and mouth again.

I don't want to go on this fucking date. I want to be home with Maya watching a movie, snuggled under a blanket rubbing her legs as she lays them across my lap or eating cookies, drinking hot chocolate and talking. The thought brings me a warm feeling and an irrepressible smile.

The fuck am I doing going out with this chick? O yeah, pussy.

 

Veronica opens the door looking like the hot latin woman she is. She sorta looks like Sophia Vergara from modern family. Long, dark brown hair, big tits, and curves in all the right spots. She's wearing a short tight black dress, that leaves very little to the imagination. My dick is very appreciative.

"Hello darlin'." I grin.

"Hola handsome. Mmmm..." She says in a slight latin accent as she eye fucks me." You're still as incredibly sexy as I remember. Come in."

I walk into her foyer and watch as she sways her hips walking into her living room. She grabs her purse and sashays back to me.  Her body and face indicating she is ready to fuck.

"You are so fucking hot." I grab her hips and press her middle to my erection.

"Damn." She moans and starts grinding herself on my dick. I smirk at her before I attack her mouth. All I taste is lipstick, taste like fucking plastic. Not Maya's sweet natural taste. I move my mouth to kiss and lick her cheek, neck, and down her chest. More of that nasty plastic makeup taste mixed with too much cheap perfume. Not Maya's soft coconut and lime fragrance that I revel in when I'm close to her. I feel my erection going down and I stop groping her. I look in Veronica's eyes. I don't want her. I want Maya. I wish I was taking Maya out. I wish I was kissing and groping Maya.

The fuck is going on with me.

"You ready to go sweetheart?" Veronica licks her lips seductively but I'm not into it anymore.

"You know, we could just stay here and..." She grabs my balls through my pants and rubs my semi-erect dick, getting it hard again. "fuck all night."  I groan and close my eyes. I picture Maya holding me like this. Something's fucking wrong with me. I remove her hand from my cock.

"Let's go to dinner." I say hoping she will refuse so I can go home.

Dinner fucking sucks balls. Veronica is a self-centered, rude, snobby, egotistical motherfucking bitch. She talked about herself the whole dinner, was disrespectful as fuck to the waiters, and was trying way too hard to be sexy. After dinner, I walked her to her door and gave her a quick kiss goodnight.

I leave Veronica wide-eyed and shocked as hell standing at her front door when I tell her "no"  after she invites me in.

 

Driving home at 10:00 pm, I find myself hoping Maya is still awake.

I get home and am pissed when I don't find Maya on the sofa. I walk into the kitchen running a frustrated hand through my hair. What a motherfucking shitty night. I didn't get laid and where the fuck is Maya.

I hear the front door close.

"Hey." Chris says from the kitchen doorway wearing just basketball shorts.

"Hey. Where are you coming from?"

"I forgot my laptop in the truck." He raises it up to show me.

"You alone?"  I look at him confused.

"Yeah. Why?" Chris shrugs his shoulders.

"I thought you might be bringing your date back here." The thought of bringing Veronica here gives me shit pains.

"Naw. Where the fuck is Maya?" Chris raises an eyebrow and cocks his head.

"In the extra bedroom." I find myself getting angry.

"Why?"

"She thought you might bring someone home and didn't wanna be in the way."

"FUCK."

"Chase, what's going on with you?" He questions me.

I pull out a chair and sit at the kitchen table. I thread my hand through my hair and shake my head. I sit back with my arms folded.

"I don't fucking know." I look at Chris who is still situated at the entrance.

"This chick I had a date with was smoking hot but when I kissed her all I thought about was how she didn't taste like Maya." Chris looks at me shocked.

"You kissed Maya?!" I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah."

"Anyway, the whole fucking date with this self-absorbed bitch, I just wanted it to be over so I could come home and hang out with Maya. She's all I thought about all night. The fuck is that Chris?" I ask him seriously.

He starts cracking up.

"What's so fucking funny?" I say pissed off.

"That you don't fucking see it. You're in love with her."

"Fuck you Chris." That only makes him laugh harder as he climbs the stairs to his room.

 

I sit here rolling Chris' statement around in my head. I've never been in love so I'm not exactly sure what it's suppose to feel like. Is it doing anything to keep her safe? Is it an overwhelming urge to want to see her, be close to her, and touch her as much as possible? Is it this strong desire to feel her succulent lips against mine? I smile. Is it the warm, comforting feel she gives me when she smiles sweetly at me and how happy it makes me to make her laugh? Is it how I find everything she does incredibly adorable or how the thought of kissing her, tasting her pussy and fucking her makes my dick instantly rock hard? Is it how I compare her to every fucking woman I see and they don't measure up?

"Ho..ly Fuu..cck. When did this shit happen?" I say amazed." I'm in fucking love with Maya."  Do I tell her?  What if she doesn't even like me in that way at all? Self-doubt and a fear of rejection, feelings I'm not familiar with flow through me. I'm not sure what to do. I rub my temples.

After a few minutes of just staring off, I'm sure of one thing. I want to see Maya. Right now.

 

I knock lightly on the door.

"Come in." Comes a groggy voice from the other side. I walk in and turn the light on because I have a selfish need to see her completely.

Her bare arms instinctively rush to sheild her eyes from the light.

"Sorry sweetheart." I've never seen Maya without a long sleeve on. Tonight, she's wearing a pink tank top. I notice 6-8 scarred slashes on each of her forearms.

"The hell Maya?" I rush to her and grab both her arms wanting to examine the scars. She pulls her arms from my grip and slids them under the sheets. With her eyes closed , she whispers.

"Sorry, I'll put on a long sleeve." She reaches under her pillow and pulls out a gray flannel. She sits up and turns her back to me. As she's about to slip the flannel on, I stop her by putting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Maya, talk to me darlin'."  With her head down, shoulders slouched, facing the bedroom wall, she says.

"I know it's gross Chase, just let me cover them up." Her voice cracks ridden with emotion. She tries to slip her arm into the the shirt but I lightly remove it from her hands.

"No baby. You don't need to cover them up." I sit on the queen size bed, my body partially  facing her, one leg bent on the bed and the other flat on the floor.

"Look at me Maya."

Maya slowly rotates her body, she maintains the covers under her chin covering her chest but her arms remain uncovered and close to her body. I tenderly lift her chin.

"Sweetheart." Her tear filled eyes open to stare at me. I grab one arm and gently stroke the raised slashes of skin on her forearm.

"Do you cut yourself?" She shakes her head "no" and looks down again shutting her eyes tight.

 

MAYA:

I try to compose myself. Shit. Shit. Shit. Why did he have to see my scars? The idea of Chase being repulsed by me and not wanting anything to do with me has bought me to tears. I shut my eyes tight and take a few deep breaths.

I look at Chase whose still rubbing my arm and watching me sympathetically. Why? I ask myself. Why does he care so much?

I take a shaky breath and smile at him. I remove my arm from his soft caresses to wipe the tears from my face.

"So, umm...I guess it's time to tell you about my mother." Chase cups my face and tenderly strokes my cheek.

"Are you okay with that?" The concern in his voice is nice. I nod my head.

He surprises me by placing a quick kiss to my lips before removing his hand. I find myself disappointed that it didn't last longer.

I smile at him. Sitting indian style with the blankets up to my neck, tucked under my arms, I place my hands in my covered lap. Chase takes his shoes off and sits on the bed in an awkward looking indian style. His legs are so long and his knees don't quite lay flat on the bed but he seems comfortable enough. Taking in our scene, it reminds me of two pre-teen kids camping in their backyard about to share a secret.

Chase gives me one of his sexy smirks.

"This isn't usually what I do in a bed with a beautiful woman." I smile and put my head down. Damn him for saying that. Now, I'm thinking of what he could be doing to me in this bed under different circumstances. I bite my lower lip as I raise my head.

Is he really staring at my lips like he wants to devour them? I feel the wetness and aching between my thighs that my body has become accustomed to whenever I'm around Chase. He clears his throat and I watch as he moves around and adjusts his sitting position. Once he's settled, I take a mind clearing breath before I start.

 

"The woman that gave birth to me was named Alma Cruz." Chase joins our hands together lacing our fingers further feeding the image of pre-adolescent kids hanging out on a summer evening in their backyard.

"She was born in the Dominican Republic. She came to the United States when she was 15 years old. I don't know what kind of life she had when she got here. Most of my knowledge is from my Auntie Glenda and rumors I've heard. My father would never talk about her.

She was a prostitute who my father thought he could reform. Auntie Glenda says she was only interested in his money and he was blinded by the pussy. They did good for a few months, Alma was off the streets and off drugs. Then she got pregnant with me. Normally, she would have aborted me but my father wouldn't let her. He wanted to have a family.

Auntie Glenda says doesn't matter how much you try to make a money-grubbing whore look like a housewife, biotch still a Benjamins-hungry hoe. It was true. Eight months into the pregnancy, Alma left daddy for Domingo. I was born a week after she left daddy." Chase lifts my hands to his mouth placing a light kiss on each before resting our bonded hands in his lap. I give him a weak smile.

"Alma left me at the hospital. She was back whoring and hooked on drugs before the end of the week. The people at the hospital contacted my father. He managed to get full custody of me without any problems.

I never met my mother. I'd see her on the street corners sometimes selling herself. I only knew it was her because people would make it a point to let me know." I take a deep breath and stare off at a picture I can't make out on the far wall.

"I didn't know this at the time but Alma would come by the shop every couple of years and my father would give her money mainly to keep her away from us. But, one day when I was eleven, I was in the house located next to the shop doing my homework when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door it was Alma. I guess she didn't find daddy at the shop so decided to look for him at the house. I was stunned to see her there. She was so freaking skinny, just skin and bones really. She had sores up and down her arms, most of her teeth were missing, the ones she did have were black. She was dirty and smelled like shit. What I remember most is how crazy her eyes looked. I thought even if she looked normal, the eyes would give her away as being batshit crazy. She asked for my father, when I told her he wasn't there that he was at the shop, she called me a liar. She pushed me into the house and walked in after me then she pulled a big knife from her bag. She threatened if I didn't tell her where, Arnold, my father was, she would kill me. I told her I didn't know. I've never been in a situation like that before, so when she actually started slashing the knife at me, I instinctively covered my body with my arms." I look down at my scarred arms which Chase has started to stroke softly.

"I started backing away still working on instinct because my mind could not compute that this was happening. She had no idea I was her daughter. She thought I was daddy's girlfriend and kept calling me a muthafuckin cunt and describing to me how much daddy loved her pussy. I tripped and fell on the floor, then I felt the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced followed by two deafeaning gun shots and then blackness." I lower the blanket slowly gauging Chase's reaction ready to pull it up quick if I need to.

"She stabbed me here." I run my fingers over the inch wide scar that starts at my left clavicle and ends at the top of my left breat.

"And here." I grab the hem of my tank top but hesitate to pull it up.

"It's okay baby." I roll up the hem to show Chase the half inch wide scar that runs from right below my left breast and angles sideways to my belly button.

"Alma stabbed me twice before daddy shot and killed her." I sigh in relief because he doesn't seem grossed out by me.

I give Chase an uncertain smile.

"Sweetheart, you are absolutely beautiful and these are beautiful also." He places feather kisses on my forearms, on the scar on my chest, then lifts my shirt and places a lingering kiss on the one on my abdomen. Chase positions his large hands on either side of my face.

"Their beautiful because they are a part of you Maya and you are beautiful baby." Chase kisses me deeply, passionately, lovingly and I take it all willingly. I need the reassurance that he isn't disgusted by me, that he accepts me, that he still likes me.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it.

Chapter 5- December Part 4 by shadow
Author's Notes:

I apologize for the shortness of this chapter but felt like I needed to post something to get back in the routine of posting weekly. I appreciate all of you for taking the time to read this story. Thank you!!

Saturday:

MAYA:

It's 6 in the morning, the sun is barely peeking through the closed blinds and thin curtains. I'm sitting on the bed with my back against the wall, knees bent to my chest watching the most perfect man I ever met sleep.

Last night, after the breath-taking kiss he gave me, Chase held me. He told me how sorry he was for what had happened to me. Then he continued to ceaselessly tell me how beautiful I am. I fell asleep in his warm embrace to the sound of his soothing voice affirming my beauty over and over again. I entered the dream world believing I was beautiful.

 

Chase's long arm flexes as it reaches for the empty spot on the bed where I was laying.

"Maya?" His voice a hoarse whisper. I watch his gorgeous face turn to the abandoned area and his closed lids slowly lift to reveal stunning clear blue eyes. The corners of his soft lips turn upward as his vision lands on my brown eyes.

"Mornin' darlin'." I smile at him.

"Good morning."

He sits up. The covers fall revealing his chiseled upper body and when he stretches, all those sinewy muscles contract. Damn. Wetness pools in between my thighs and my body starts aching with an intensifying need for a release.

Chase gives me a sexy cocky smile.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" I moan and quickly bite my lip to prevent any further impulsive sounds from escaping my mouth.

 

CHASE:

I was going to take it slow with Maya but waking up with a hard dick while she's staring at me like she wants to lick every inch of me, moaning, and innocently biting that succulent bottom lip.

"Fuck it."

I throw the blankets off of me and crawl to her. Maya lowers her knees pulling her covers down and giving me full access to her. As I hover over her, I notice her dark brown nipples poking through that thin pink tank top. I grab the hem of her shirt and lift it up exposing a pair of perfectly shaped chocolate breasts. I take the rest of her shirt off and throw it on the floor.

I circle the tip of my tongue lightly around her left nipple, drag my hand up the curve of her waist to take a generous handful of breast before latching on to the entire dark morsel. I suck it hard eliciting a whimper.

I feel like a fucking kid in a candy store. I want to taste every part of her, her tits, her neck, her lips, her pussy. I don't know where to fucking start.

I lick the scar that runs from her chest to her clavicle then bite and suck on her silky smooth neck. I'm rewarded with moans and short breaths that confirm that Maya is enjoying this as much as I am.

I inhale her delicious scent of coconut and lime and whisper in her ear. "Tell me what you want me to do Maya." She squeezes her legs together.

"Mmmm...Ummm..." I gently lick her earlobe. "Tell me baby."

"I...want you...mmmm.." The tip of my tongue traces the shell of her ear. " to...mmm...make..me.."

"Yes baby. Say it."

"Make ..me...cum." She says breathlessly. I slid my hand into her pajama pants over her trimmed sex.

"Spread your legs for me." Maya opens her legs. I stroke two fingers over her swollen clit then move to her opening sliding the two fingers into her pussy.

"Ahhh..!"

"Fuucck woman, you're sopping wet."

"Re..ady..to.." She starts to move her hips into my fingers.

"Ne..ver...mmmhmm..." I pump my fingers into her while rubbing my thumb rapidly on her clit. I look in her beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Never what baby?" I feel her walls clutch my fingers tighter and a gush of fluid coats my hand.

"Cuu...mmmm.." She yells out closing her eyes. I stare at her amazed for a second then I assault her lips, ramming my tongue in her sweet tasting mouth, seizing her tongue and making love to it while my fingers fuck her hard and fast, thumb stroking her swollen nub. The next orgasm that hits her is stronger making her body shudder and her legs squeeze together. Her body goes limp and she slides flat on the bed. I release her mouth. Her breathing is heavy.

"Well, Damn." She gives me a huge smile, I find fucking adorable. I laugh.

"I'm not done yet baby."

"More?" She asks confused. I look in her gorgeous eyes and smirk.

"Hell yeah. I haven't tasted your pussy yet. I've been dreaming about that  for a fucking week. I'm about to make my dreams come true, darlin'." I wink at her.

I move down, remove her pants, spread her legs, and take a long savoring lick from her clit down to her delicious hole.

"Ahhh..." I look up at her from between her legs.

"Better than I imagined." I lift both legs on my shoulders and bury my face in her delectable snatch. I proceed to eat the fucking shit out of her pussy while my hands knead her large breast.

The fact that I haven't been with a woman in months, that I'm tongue fucking the woman I love and shamelessly groping her fucking tits, I fucking love tits,  while her sweet innocent voice is chanting my name with an occassional "Fuucckk" as I make her orgasm for the fourth time in her life is too much. I fucking cum too.

 

 

When I walk back to the bedroom after cleaning myself off, Maya's hot fucking ass is knocked out. I gently wipe her and cover her because my dick is getting hard watching her sleep naked. Fuck. Her pussy tasted so fucking good.

I kiss her lips softly.

"Chase, mmm...thank you." She moans rubbing her legs together, eyes still closed, and a satisfied grin on her beautiful face. I need to leave before I decide to fuck her sexy ass now.

I kiss her forehead. "Get some rest baby. I'm gonna make us breakfast."

 

MAYA:

I look over at the digital clock on the nightstand flashing green numbers that read 8:12 a.m. Shit. I'm running late. I jump out of bed. I'm never late, musta fell asleep after...O God. I slap a hand over my mouth. That really did happen. I start smiling. Wow. That was freaking incredible. And then. I catch a glimpse of my naked body in the full length mirror hanging on the bedroom door and my previous euphoria fades. I stare at myself. I felt so beautiful last night and this morning with Chase, something I 've never experienced. Now, examining myself in the mirror, I don't see it. What does he see? Why does he think I'm beautiful? I run my hand over the scar on my chest. I guess my size C breast would be decent if it wasn't for this ulgy mark across the top. I have a small waist but again a disgusting scar running across my whole stomach ruins me. Then these wide hips and ...I turn around to look at my large butt. I turn back and my eyes fall on my messed up forearms. I huff.

"Who the hell was I trying to fool? I'm not pretty. Chase probably just felt sorry for me."

"The fuck did you say woman!" An angry Chase yells at me. I quickly cover myself with a blanket and put my head down.

"Maya. Fuck. Look at me." I tentatively raise my head. I notice his hands are balled into fist. His eyes are are fixed on mine intensely.

"Listen to me woman. I.did.not.kiss.you. because I felt sorry for you." He takes a step closer to me.

"I.did.not.tell.you.you're. beautiful. because I felt sorry for you." Another step closer.

"I.did.not.eat.that.delicious.sweet.pussy.because I felt sorry for you." Standing inches from me, he lowers his fierce blue eyes to mine and holds my face in his hands.

"I kissed you because I love the way your soft lips feel against mine. I tongue fucked you because I love the way you taste. I told you that you're beautiful because......fuck." His eyes finally soften.

"Maya, I love you." I just stare at Chase because I know he did not just say that to me. He chuckles.

"I thought that would be harder to say." He says to himself then looks at me lovingly with a gorgeous smile.

"Maya, I love you." He kisses me tenderly on the lips. I feel it. He restates his "I love you" using his lips and tongue as his voice in a sweet, loving, slow, deliberate toe curling kiss. Chase pulls away leaving me breathless.

There he goes again making me feel beautiful and now worthy of being loved by a wonderful person like himself.

"Don't say anything sweetheart. I know you're not ready." Chase gently turns me around so that we are both facing the body length mirror. He stands behind me.

"Maya, I want to make love to this gorgeous .." He slowly removes the blanket I was using to cover my naked body.

"body of yours."  The blanket falls to the floor. Chase runs his open hand across my stomach and pulls me flush against his body.

"But not until you see yourself as the.." He lowers his lips to rest against my ear and already the wetness is collecting between my legs.

"sexy ass woman you are." He whispers this as his long erection rubs between my ass through his sweat pants, one hand massaging an ass cheek, and his arm across my chest grabbing a breast.

"Damn." I say breathless grinding my ass into his hard on. I feel the fluid leaking down my thigh.

"Baby, you feel how fucking hard you have my dick. That's what looking at and touching your fucking make a man's cock wanna nut sexy ass body does." He sticks his fingers in my dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmmhmmm.." I moan. "Feels so fucking good Chase."

"You want to cum?" He ask as he continues stroking his dick on my ass. His fingers curl inside my pussy pumping fast hitting me just right causing that delightful build up of pleasure.

"Fuck Chase! Yes! Yes!" I answer.  My head goes back. I close my eyes enjoying Chase's expert handling of my entire body.

"Sweetheart open your eyes and watch how fucking gorgeous you look when I make you cum." I open my eyes but instead of watching myself, my gaze lands on Chase's lust filled blue eyes. I can't help but feel sexy and utterly desired by the way he's staring at me and it does something to me. For the first time in my life, I feel sexual, kinda slutty and I like it.

Locking my eyes with his, I raise my two fingers to my lips and slowly insert them in my mouth. A wave of disappointment washes over me when he removes his fingers from my hole but am quickly compensated with his other hand taking over. I moan. He stares at me with a cocky smirk.

"I think these taste a lot better." He sticks his pussy drenched fingers in my mouth. I take them and suck on them greedily still staring at his desire filled eyes.

"You taste good, don't you baby?" His husky southern drawl is so sexy., the way he's looking at me like he wants to fuck me, his fingers driving in and out of me, his thumb stroking my pearl while I suck his fingers soaked in my juice feels so dirty and slutty and incredibly hot.

"Fuucckk! Ahhh..." I flood his hand with my cum. Chase holds me up as my body trembles and goes weak from the amazing sensation it's experiencing.

"Wow, Chase. Just fucking wow." I manage to whisper.

"Yeah. I know sweetheart." He winks at me and covers me with the blanket.

"You sleepy baby?"

"Hungry." I answer him tiredly. He gives me a cute smile.

"Well, get your sweet ass dressed. I made you breakfast." Can Chase get anymore perfect?

He gives a quick peck on the lips and slaps my ass before leaving the room.

 

CHASE:

"Shit woman. You inhaled that shit. You want more?"

"Huh?" She looks at me with a confused expression then at her plate.

"Umm.. yes please." I take her plate and load it up with more pancakes.

"Ummm..They're really good Chase. Thank you." She tells me as I set the plate in front of her.

"Maya." She stops eating to stare at me.

"I want to take you out on a date tomorrow night." I rub my neck with one hand.

"I want to do this right." Her big brown eyes look at me pleading.

"Are you sure Chase?"

"God Damn woman!" I slam my hand on the table. "Yes, I'm fucking sure. I had to fucking jerk off before getting your breakfast ready cause I couldn't get my dick to come down after watching you come." I see a hint of a smile on her face, she fucking likes it.

I get up. I move her chair away from the table, brace a hand on each arm of the chair, lean my face close to hers and in a slow deep voice, I ask her.

"Unless darlin'..You didn't like the way I ate your pussy out till you came or the way my fingers felt inside your sopping ...wet...cunt or the way my dick stroked your fine ass...Is that it Maya?" I cock my head to the side watching her struggle to speak through her rapid breathing, her eyes fixed on mine.

"No...I ..I liked."  I smirk.

"Good. I'm taking you out tomorrow night." She nods her head in agreement.

"Maya, I want to make love to you but not until you love yourself completely."

"I will." She says breathlessly.

"And sweetheart.." I lean in closer." I promise you, when I make you cum from my dick it's gonna feel a shit of a lot better than my fingers."

 

MAYA:

Chase's kiss is vulgar and obscene but..God, it's sexy as hell. This man has my panties flooded again. I just can't seem to stay dry.

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride...  I faintly hear Chase's ringtone.

"Fuck." Chase stops kissing me to go answer his phone.

"Hello." He says roughly.

"Everythings cool. We're just running a little late."

"I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck you Chris." I hear a loud laugh coming from his phone before he hangs up.  He turns to me with a sweet smile.

"Hey sweetheart, I have to get to work but you can take today off if you want."

"No" I shake my head. "I want to work."

"Alright baby. Come in whatever time you want." He cups my face with his large hand and gives me a soft lingering kiss on my swollen lips.

I love this man.

 

 

I'm driving to the shop about an hour after Chase left.  I can't believe Chase loves me. ME. MAYA.  A gorgeous, sexy, kind, good man like Chase actually loves me.

And an orgasm, feels Oh My God! Incredible!

Chase said his dick would feel even better. I can't imagine it but the freaking hell I'm gonna try it.

Okay, so all I need to do is accept these ulgy ass scars and Chase will make love to me. Even though that's a beautiful thought, I think of it more like I get Chase to fuck me using his large dick which from the impression of it over my butt is A LOT bigger than his fingers. I take a deep breath. Fair exchange.

I google searched some therapy techniques on the computer this morning and settled on exposure therapy. It's basically not covering my scars and having a " who gives a fuck" attitude. I can do it. I tell myself. First thing is buying clothes that don't cover my arms and chest.

 

As I walk to the front door of the shop, I notice it's not in it's customary wide open welcoming position. I open the door to find a bored looking Chris with a candy cane in his mouth while maneuvering the lever of a nutcracker solider up and down. It is eerily quiet. None of the usual Christmas music we've been playing at the shop is on. My stomach drops and anxiety sets in. Chris' smile reassures me that everything's fine but I need verbal confirmation.

"Chris, is everything..." I stop mid-sentence because two huge hispanic men walk out the back. They are dressed in jeans white wife beaters that show off their emormous arms. They nod at Chris in acknowledgement as he lifts the front counter to let them through. Chico and Chase follow behind looking extremely serious.

"Hi Maya." Chico says before walking out the door after the other two men. Chase stops to talk to Chris.

"I'll be home later tonight. Lock up for me."

"Sure." He answers.

Chase walks past the counter towards me and smiles as if I just bought sunshine to his gloomy day. My heart soars. He's always making me feel so desired and special to him.

He rest his hand on my hip and kisses me softly.

"I'm gonna make sure you stay safe."

"Do you need me to go with you?" I ask.

"Fuck no Maya. I'm gonna take care of it." He says aggressively leaving no room for agrument.

"Okay." I concede. I think about my gun and if I'm going t o be able to use it when the time comes. Because if Domingo wants me, he'll find a way to get to me and I'm going to have to be able to keep myself safe. I don't voice my concern to Chase.

"Thank you Chase." His sexy grin is back.

"Good woman. I like when you listen." He gives me a powerful kiss and squeezes my ass.

 

Chris and I close the shop by 5:30 p.m.

"Maya you wanna grab some dinner?"

"Umm..okay."

"Chinease?" I nod my head.

We take two separate cars to the Golden Wok down the street.

I order a chicken with broccolli and Chris orders some noodle dish with chicken, pork, and beef. He doesn't let me pay my half because he said he invited me.

We take our food and sit at a small table for two.

The restaurant is hot as hell. All the cooking combined with the staff's overestimation of the coldness of Lousisana winters has got me sweating. I roll up my sleeves and Chris removes his hoody displaying his colorful Japanease inspired tattoo.

"That's really nice work." I say admiring his arm.

"Thanks." He answers rubbing it. He's attention turns to my scar ridden arms. He stares at them then smiles at me.

"I can roll my sleeves back down if you want." I say timidly grabbing one sleeve ready to pull it back down.

"No. Just admiring how brave you are to be able to show them off." I don't understand what he means and it must show on my face because Chris puts his arm out on top of the table. He gently directs my hand to move over the bottom half of his artwork. I feel the raised horizontal scars camauflaged by his tattoo.

"I used to do drugs. When I stopped, I hated the track marks so I made sure this tattoo hid them. I admire you for having enough courage not to hide yours. I wasn't that brave." I look at Chris in awe. No one has ever admired me much less use my name and courage in the same sentence. I squeeze his hand.

"Thank you Chris. That means so much to me." My tears start pooling in my eyes but I blink them back and begin eating as a distraction.

 

 

"Umm.. Chris?" He continues eating but looks at me.

"I'm going to the mall after we eat." He is in deep thought and I think maybe he didn't hear me.

"Tomorrow. Chase should have band practice late morning. I have to meet Craig, you met him at Thanksgiving, to finish up some work shit. We're meeting at the Starbucks in the mall. You wanna go then?" His smile is sweet.

"You can help me pick out a Christmas gift for Kat, it'll be nice to get a woman's opinion." I always feel like Chris goes out of his way to be extra nice to me. Stuff he wouldn't normally do but I appreciate the shit out of him. It's nice to have a friend.

"I'll be glad to help you if I can. I don't think I have her same taste in things. Chris, she is absolutely gorgeous." His grin widens into a proud smirk.

"Yeah, she is."

"If you don't mind me asking. Why aren't you two together?"

"It's cool. If I want to intern for this awesome company her dad's the president of I can't date the bosses daughter. It's part of their rules. So, we're taking a 6 month break until the internship is over."

"Sorry." He shrugs his shoulders and we continue eating in silence.

 

"Chris you know I didn't do this to myself."

"You don't have to tell me Maya. It's none of my business." I smile joylessly at him.

"I want to Chris. I like you and I want to." The truth is I don't want him having the wrong impression of me. I tell him an abbreviated version of what happened.

We're quiet as we pick up our trash.

Chris walks me to my truck. Standing by the drivers side door, Chris says.

"You are a strong ass woman." And hugs me tight. "Sucks when parents aren't who  the fuck they're suppose to be."

"Yeah, but we survive."  I hug him back.

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you as always for taking the time to read my story.

Chapter 6- December Part 5 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took sooo long. Hope you enjot it.

Sunday Morning:

 

MAYA:

 

I wake up this morning worried about Chase. I didn't hear him come in last night. I decide I'm too concerned to stay in bed and wait.

I knock softly on his door before turning the knob and peeking in. The sun is barely glancing through his heavily shaded window.

Chase's eyes squint open as he tries to focus his vision on me.

"Hi darlin'." A husky drowsy voice says.

"Come on in." He lifts the covers inviting me under. I gladly accept the invitation. Chase wraps his bare arms around me as I lay my head on his chest. He places a tender kiss on the top of my head.

"How are you sweetheart?"

"Umm...I'm good...I was umm..worried about you. How did it go last night?" Chase grabs a handful of my butt and squeezes it.

"Well..aren't you a sweet little thing. I got everything taken care of. I'm gonna keep you safe if it kills me." It comes out as a regular statement but there's so much truth behind it and it scares the shit out of me.

Chase unexpectedly slaps my ass.

"Now get some rest orr...you can take advantage of me while I sleep." He says in a groggy voice as he places my hand over his erection. Damn. This man is big. I'm starting to get wet and horny and that "slut-like" thinking is coming back.

I glance at his gorgeous face. His eyes are closed and the corners of his lips are turned slightly upward.

I've never given anyone a blowjob but shit. I really want to feel his dick in my mouth. I reach under his boxers and stroke his bare manhood. Chase groans in his sleep. I continue stroking his warm, smooth, thick cock as his hips move in the same rhythm. God, it feels good. I pull the covers down then slide his boxers off just enough to expose his penis.

Damn!! It's mouthwatering beautiful. Without hesistation, I grab his penis at the base and indulge in the pleasurable sensation it creates in my mouth.

"Fuuuccckkk..." Chase's drowsy voice states. I waste no time recalling the dick sucking techniques from the Superhead videos Auntie Glenda gave me. Using the moisture from my saliva as lubrication, I wrap my mouth around his impressive manhood and suck. I suck his dick like I'm tryna pay bills.

 

"Fuucckk..ing...Fuuuucckk Woman!" Chase yells out and then there's a gush of thick fluid overflowing my mouth. I swallow to keep it from chocking me. Chase's breathing is heavy as I remove my lips from him and wipe the corners of my mouth. There is still clear liquid still seeping out. Chase takes a sharp intake of air as I lick the mushroom tip until it is all clean.

"Damn." I breathe out as I smile up at his half-hooded eyes and sexy grin. "I loved that." I confess. His grin turns into one of his signature cocky smirks. He pulls me up to lay on top of him.

"You're welcome, darlin'." He says and kisses me passionately. I immodestly snake my hips so my clit rubs on his growing cock. My movements only help alleviate a little of the aching in my pussy. At this moment, I want Chase inside me. Bad. I tear my lips from his. I stare into dark blue eyes still grinding my drenched pussy on his dick.

"I want you to fuck me Chase. Now." I tell him. My body is burning with an all consuming desire for this man.

 

CHASE:

 

I clutch the back of her neck and ram my tongue in her mouth, sucking and nibbling her tongue and lips. I lick her jawline until I reach her soft, silky neck and proceed to devour it in vicious suction kisses.

"Ahh...Mmmm.." Maya moans. I grab that juicy ass and flip her on her back fully intending to comply to her request. Her legs encircle my waist, the head of my dick presses against the opening of her pussy. Fuck. Her panties are soaked. I stop my assault on her to remove that shit blocking my dick from what I'm sure will feel like motherfuckin' heaven.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Maya, We're leaving in 30 minutes." Comes Chris' voice from the other side of the door.

And fuck, if that didn't bring me back to reality. I stop and lay my forehead on her stomach.

"O..Kay." Maya's voice comes out in ragged breaths. I raise my head.

"Sweetheart, you need to get your sexy ass outta here." I say seriously. She nods her head and climbs out of my bed.

I plop on my back and look down at my hard dick.

 

MAYA:

 

Craig stands up as we walk into the coffee shop.

"Hi." He greets me first with a huge smile. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Hey man." Chris says before I can answer." Yea, we're going Christmas shopping after."

I smile meekly.

"Hi." Chris looks at Craig suspiciously then at me. "Maya's dating my brother." He blurts out.

"O." Craig sounds disappointed. I'm not sure what to do so I just smile and look down.

 

"Craig, honey, call me when you're done and we'll catch lunch." A female voice says. I look up at a slightly older woman that strongly resembles Craig. She gives me a warm smile.

"Hi, sweetie, I'm Amber. Craig's sister." She extends her hand and I shake it.

"I'm Maya."

"Yes. This is Chris, an intern." Craig introduces. Amber and Chris give each other a quick handshake.

"Maya, do you work with them too?" Amber asks me.

"Ummm... no. I'm going Christmas shopping with Chris after. Umm...that's why I'm here." I'm trying hard to keep eye contact with Amber.

"Why don't you come with me since you have to wait on Chris anyway. I could use the company."

I glance over at Chris who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Umm...sure?" I say a little doubtful. The only people I hang around are Chase, Chris, and Chico and they accept the way I am. Amber seems pretty nice but that doesn't help ease my uncomfortableness.

I'm wearing gray baggy sweat pants, a blue hoody, and a baseball hat.

Amber is a curvaceous, voluptuous woman. She's wearing black tights, brown riding boots and a brown V-neck sweater dress. Her hair is shoulder length, parted down the middle, and feathered. She is so pretty. Shit. Comparing myself to her makes my insecurity creep up my spine and shoulders. I slump my body.

Amber throws an arm around my shoulders.

"So..what kind of stuff are you shopping for today?" She squeezes me. "Please say clothes." She pleads.

I giggle. "Umm..actually yes. I'm looking for some new clothes......and something to wear for a date I have tonight."  I blurt out.

"Ooo girl..Hells yes! We are so going to have a good time."

I confide in Amber that I am fashionably challenged.

She was so nice. She told me the most the most important thing was to find clothes I liked, felt comfortable in, and look fine as hell in. She said she was there to make sure of the latter.

Amber was awesome. When I told her I needed a haircut, she suggested I get a pixie cut with long bangs. And O my God, it does look cute.  She helped me get some jeans that fit "real woman with hips and ass" she said.

I love Amber's confidence, I wish I was more like her. She helped me pick out makeup and taught me how to apply a "natural look." 

The outfit she helped me pick out for my date with Chase tonight is freaking incredible. It's sexy and classy and I'm really excited for Chase to see me in it.

Amber saw my scars when I tried on clothes but didn't say anything about them and she didn't treat me any different. That was a huge relief. I actually feel comfortable with her. We talk. I find out she lives in Texas and is just visiting her family for the holidays.

Amber buys just as much clothes as me. We put all our bags in her car and head to the Cheesecake Bistro to meet Craig and Chris for lunch.

I feel really pretty. I'm wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a gray relax fit V-neck sweater, and a pair of black pointed toe heels. My favorite part is that I still look like me.

I stand by the occupied benches while Amber requests a table for four. I scan the restuarant noticing the modern decor and an elegant wrap around bar.

All th sudden, my eyes lock with beautiful clear blue ones. His eyes get wide and he mouths, "Maya." I give Chase a huge smile and nod my head yes.

"Wow." He mouths as his gaze takes me all in. He ignores his friends as he strolls the length of the resturant from the bar to the front where I'm standing.

He looks so sexy in his relax fit jeans and that rock star fit white graphic tee.  And that panty drenching look he's giving . Jesus! I lick my lips.

 

"The Fuck." I say as this gorgeous sultry latina crosses in front of Chase, arrogantly wraps her arms around his neck and is about to kiss him. Chase moves his head so she catches his cheek. I can see Chase is extremely pissed off as he unravels her arms from his neck.

"Mike, get your fucking guest!" He drops her arms and steps pass her leaving behind an angry latina shooting daggers at his back.

 

CHASE:

Motherfuckin' bitch. Fuck. Mike's dumb motherfucking ass invited Veronica cause he thought I made a mistake not fucking her.

I see Maya's beautiful face and fuck everything else.

When I get to her, my hand carresses the back of her neck.

"You look fucking beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thank you." She says quietly attempting to lower her head. My thumb holds her chin up and I smash my lips on her full succulent ones. I gently part her lips with my tongue. Once inside her sweet tasting mouth, I can't help myself. I angle my head to thrust my tongue deeper into her cavern and savor as much of her as I can. I hear her whimper and her hands fist the hem of my shirt and pull me closer to her. My hand moves down to grope her ass, my erection is flush against her stomach.

"Hey! Hey man!" There's someone shoving my shoulder. I stop ravishing Maya's mouth and just stare into those beautiful chocolate eyes.

Chris appears next to me, chuckling. "I thought you two took care of that this morning." I give him an annoyed look and flip him off before turning back to my gorgeous woman.

I give Maya a quick peck on the lips and snake my arm around her hips, my hand rubbing small circles on her ass.

Chris turns to Maya with a huge grin.

"You look really good Maya."

"Yeah Maya. You do." The guy Craig from Thanksgiving pipes in. I pull Maya closer to me.

"Thank you. Amber was a huge help." Maya answers.

The attractive full figure African American woman standing next to Maya eyes me up and down.

"Hi handsome. You must be Chase." She puts her hand out. I give her a cocky smile.

"Hi darlin'. Yea, I am." I shake her hand.

"I'm Amber."

"Well sweetheart, let me thank you because my woman looks fucking incredible." I squeeze Maya's ass.

 

MAYA:

We all sit together for lunch. I meet Chase's bandmates- Mike, Scott, and Jason. They are all nice to me. They make me promise to go watch them play next time they perform.

It's that stupid bitch Veronica that keeps looking at me like I ain't shit. She keeps making these sly insulting comments regarding me and Chase.

Chase doesn't seem bothered by it. I think he's pissing her off by focusing all his attention on me.

But if she makes one more muthafuckin smart ass remark, I swear I'm gonna channel my inner Auntie Glenda and fuck this bitch up.

 

Wow. I smile at myself. I didn't think I  could think that way.

I look over at Chase who's talking to Chris. He must feel me staring at him because he glances at me, gives me a quick wink, and tightens the hold he has on my hand.

Yeah. That goegeous man belongs to me and I deserve him. That fact has me thinking that way.

After lunch, we all stand up to say good-bye. Chase's friends surprise me when they all give me a hug.

I guess it's my new look and the way people have been looking at me. Like they think I'm pretty. And the way Chase hasn't stopped touching me during lunch. My confidence is incredibly high. I feel nice.

 

That bitch Veronica gives me a once over, rolls her eyes at me and proceeds to run a finger down Chase's chest.

I cock my head at her. O Hell to the NO. Is this biotch really doing this?

Then in a sultry voice she tells him. "Chase, when you're done with your charity case and are ready for a real woman, you know where I li...."

I slap the living shit out of this heifer. Then with all the motherfuckin' strength of Samson, I grab the bitch in a chock hold. Her eyes wide in surprise. Yeah, bitch this is me.

I whisper in her ear. "Listen you disrespectful muthafuckin biotch. My man does not want you. He loves me. So suck it up and move the fuck on because next time you insult me..I...WILL..FUCK..YOU..UP." I  let go of her neck with a strong forward shove.

I rush out the restuarant, adrenaline coarsing through my veins. Halfway through the parking lot, I stop. I realize I have no idea where I'm heading. A strong hand grips my arm and spins me around. Lips come crashing on mine. I moan into Chase's mouth as our tongues dance in that delicious familiar song. We kiss each other until we both need to stop for air.

"That has got to be one of the fucking sexiest things I ever seen anybody do, darlin'."

He breathes out and in a raspy voice says. "I'm ready to fuck my pussy woman."  That's the sexiest thing anybody's ever said to me. I just stare at this sexy man and nod my head.

 

"Dayum girl! I didn't know you had it in you. But, I'm sure as hell glad you put that heifer in her place." I barely hear Amber's words. My eyes steadily focusing on Chase. My body aching with want.

Amber grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"Come on. We have to finish Christmas shopping."

My eyes never leave Chase's until me and Amber are back in the mall. She starts cracking up. I furrow my eyebrows watching her confused.

When she finally stops, she swings an arm around my shoulders.

"Girrlll, you know you can't be having sex out there in a public parking lot. I know it's hard cause your man is fine as hell but you'll get your ass arrested."

"Wh..wh..what?" I stutter. Amber smacks her lips.

"I'm not blind Maya. I saw the way you two were looking at each other. If I didn't drag your ass out of there, you two would be having sex on top of some strangers car right now."

She is so right. O' my God. I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Come on." She pulls me with her. "Chris is waiting for you. He'll drop you off at my parent's house after so I can help you get ready for your date tonight."

 

CHASE:

I decide to take Maya to Ruth Chris Steakhouse for a nice dinner. Then maybe a nice stroll along the river. That sounds pretty nice.

"Ugghh.." I run my fingers through my freshly styled hair. Fuck. I'm not good at this shit.

What I really want to do is bury myself deep inside her tight, wet pussy and fuck her all night. Fuck. That's all I can think about. I'm gonna have to sit through this whole fucking date with a hard dick.

"Ugghh..!" I better go release some of this tension. I start walking to the bathroom when the fucking doorbell rings. Fuck! Fuck! Too fucking late. Maya's here.

When I open the door, she takes my breathe away.

Maya's wearing a fitted, red, long sleeve pant jumper with a plunging neckline. The perfect round outline of her tits with a hint of mouth-watering chocolate side boob isn't helping my hard dick at all.

Maya struts to me with a predatory gaze in her dark brown eyes.

"Fuck woman." I let my breath out and I know we're not fucking going anywhere tonight.

She threads her fingers through the back of my hair and my lips willingly come down to meet hers. She kisses me softly.

"Chase.." Her sweet voice calls me. I stare into her pretty eyes.

"I love you. Make love to me tonight, please.." She begs me and there is no way in motherfucking hell that I will refuse her.

I trail a finger over her plump lips.

"Yes darlin'." I kiss her tenderly, slowly snaking my tongue in her mouth, she catches my tongue with hers. Our tongues and lips move in a slow ballad, languidly and sensually. I pick her up by her ass, Maya wraps those muscular legs around my waist, our lips never parting. I carry the love of my life to my bedroom to make love to her.

 

MAYA:

Chase puts me down once we get into his bedroom. He sluggishly unzips the back of my jumper, eyes intense on mine. He pulls the sleeves down so my breast are exposed. He traces sweet kisses down my neck and chest until he reaches my breast.

His talented tongue outlines the contour of my nipple before taking the whole thing in his warm mouth and delicately sucking it.

"Ahh..." I love this man.

He gives me the same pussy quivering sensation when he mimics the same exquiste gesture on the other breast. Jesus!

He uses his tongue to lick a track from between my breast to my belly button. Then he slowly pulls the rest of the jumper off. His hands gently carressing the naked skin along the way as he removes it.

Damn. His sensual touch has got me flooding my panties. My pussy's in pain that can only be relieved by his dick.

I'm standing in front of him in only a black thong and heels.

"Fucking hell woman. You are fucking sexy as a motherfucker." His eyes roaming the expanse of my body.

I give him a sexy grin as I start loosening his tie.

"Your turn." I plant a butterfly kiss on his lips and undress him in the same languid manner. I take my time exploring every inch of Chase. My hands, lips, and tongue indulge in every crease, muscle, bend, and fold that is Chase until I leave him totally bare. Chase is fully naked in front of me, his beautiful cock at full attention.

"O' Lawd."  I fan myself.

Chase gives me a cocky grin as he goes and sits with his back against the headboard.

"Come ride me darlin'." He tells me with that confident smirk as he strokes his hard dick.

Hells yeah, I think. I turn around and bend over removing my thong.

"Fuck woman!"

"Get your sexy ass over here and leave those heels on."

I do as I'm told. I straddle Chase. He holds my face in both hands and smiles lovingly at me.

"I love you Maya."

"I love you Chase."

We just stare at each other, I get lost in those beautiful eyes.

I don't notice when Chase slides his hands to my hips until I feel the tip of his manhood at my entrance. Chase's tongue enters my mouth, I meet it and we start a sensual tongue waltz. I feel his hands gently lower me. I moan in his mouth as the length and girth of his dick stretch my walls.

Chase stops kissing me and groans.

"Tight sweetheart." He says through cletched teeth.

He begins kissing me again, his length slowly filling me up entirely.

"Ahh..."

Once he has completely, deliciously, invaded my body he asks.

"You ready, sweetheart?" His voice riddled with concern.

I cup his face. "Yes." I smile at him before I bring my lips to his.

I feel his hips moving beneath me. I thought his dick entering me felt good but "Good Lawd"  THIS feels GOOD.

I instinctively start gyrating my hips to meet his rhythm. Damn.

My arms are wrapped around Chase's neck, our tongues dancing that erotic song, fingers threading through his soft hair, his hands have a gentle grip on my hips and butt.

My breast are pressed against his firm chest. My nipples are being rubbed with each sensual movement sending pleasurable sensatons to my core. His shaft strokes my clit with each upper rotation of his hips. God. This feels too Damn good.

 

CHASE:

Maya whimpers in my mouth before her pussy starts squeezing my dick coating it with a warm gush of fluid.

She tears her lips from mine.

"O my God..O my God..Chase..." She says. Her breath heavy on my neck as she rides out her orgasm.

When she finally finishes, Maya lays her head on my shoulder. Her face is in the crook of my neck. Her warm breath tickling my neck.

"Mmm..Much better than your fingers..mmm." She says as she slowly continues to grind on my dick.

"O sweetheart, it gets better. I fucking promise you." I kiss the top of her head.

"Now that I made love to you sweetheart. Now. I want to fuck the living fuck out of my pussy." I slap that plump ass.

"Get your ass on all fours and stick that juicy ass up for me. I'm gonna mold my dick to your beautiful pussy all fucking night."

She picks her head up instantly.

"Yes sir." I hear the excitement in her voice and she's on the hardwood floor in a flash. Her perfectly round shaped globes in the air as demanded.

O fuck yeah! My woman's a fucking freak. She looks back at me, he eyes full of want.

"I'm ready to be fucked Chase." She says in a husky voice as she sticks her ass further up giving me a glimpse of her glistening cunt.

I know it's a motherfucking record how fast I jump out the bed and have my hands kneading her ass and my dick entering that sweet pussy.

"Mmmm.." She moans. I feel every inch of her inner walls, my dick stretching them and molding itself to her cunt.

"Fuck Maya." I groan.

Maya starts moving her hips back in this fucking sexy rolling motion slamming her ass into my dick everytime.

Fuck. Just watching her move her fucking body is enough to have my dick ready to cum.

I drag my hands slowly down her torso tracing every curve, my hands savoring the erotic gyrations of every lewd movement. This woman is sexy as fuck.

I start thrusting my cock hard and fast into her soaking wet, tight pussy. Maya starts a mixture of moans and shouting.

'Fuck me Chase!"

"You like this dick Maya? Tell me how much you love my dick sweetheart."

"Umm...I fucking love your big, thick, cock Chase." Her breathing heavy. "I love how you fuck my pussy."  I slap her ass hard and elicit a loud moan.

"Who's fucking pussy is it?"

"Yours! Chase!...fuck...Chase.. I'm cum..ming."

"Me..too..." I growl.

I come the hardest I've ever cum in my life. My orgasm is fucking amazingly, incredibly, spectacular.

I fill her to the rim. Our juices mingled as they drip out her snatch and cover my dick.

I smack that sexy ass again.

"God Damn woman! The fuck is this pussy made of?"

She turns her head slowly. She has a cute, mischievous grin.

"I don't know, maybe you should taste it and find out."

The fuck. Instant hard on. I pick her motherfucking ass up, her legs wrap around my waist and I proceed to fuck her against the wall, our tongues entwined. The room is filled with deep groans and moans unable to escape the confines of our locked mouths and the lewd sounds of wet skin slapping together.

I pound that pussy relentlessly until it starts clutching my dick and  her legs begin to tremble signaling her climax. My orgasm is quick to follow as her cunt contracts on my cock forcing my seed to fill her up again.

"Holy Fuck Maya!" My face nestled in her neck as we both work hard to catch our breaths.

I feel her breath on my ear.

"Jasus.. Lawd..Chase.. O ..My ..God. You're absolutely incredible. I..love..you." I kiss her neck.

"I love you too, darlin'." I carry her to the bed. I go to the bathroom and wipe myself then get a wet towel and wipe Maya.

 

MAYA:

I'm dozing off when I feel a delicious sensation between my legs.

"O God... mmmmmm...."

"Sooo Goood..mmmm..." I swivel my hips lazily enjoying the way Chase is eating me out. It doesn't take long for me to reach another unbelievable toe curling orgasm.

The last thing I remember is Chase kissing my cheek and telling me.

"Taste like sweet chocolate. I'm absolutely addicted to chocolate, darlin'."

I fall asleep with what I'm sure is a stupid smile on my face.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks to everyone who has continued to read this story. I promise the next update will not take as long. Thank you for reading.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3062