It Was Just A Job by MsWorldSick
Summary:

Lena Harrison just needed a summer job before she transferred from her small community college to the larger state university in the fall. But when she laid her eyes on David Roberts, the young manager of a music store, all bets were off. Summer work just got a lot more interesting.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3523 Read: 8476 Published: January 07 2016 Updated: January 13 2016
Story Notes:

Hey guys. Some of you may recognize the title of this, as it was previously posted on Literotica. I decided to remove it and rewrite some parts that I felt needed improving. Not sure how often I will post new chapters but I will try to not leave you guys hanging lol. 

1. Chapter 1 by MsWorldSick

2. Chapter 2 by MsWorldSick

3. Chapter 3 by MsWorldSick

Chapter 1 by MsWorldSick

Lena Harrison nervously walked into Spin Shop, the local record store. Just barely 5'3, the petite black twenty-year old could feel her whole body shaking. Three weeks ago, she had applied for a summer job as a clerk. She need to make some money to save for her big move to San Francisco State in the fall. Lena had been shocked when the store's manager, one David Roberts, had called and asked her to come in for an interview. She had never thought that anyone would call her back. Lena had only held down two jobs in her short life, a saleswoman for a direct sales company and a voter registration activist. Both jobs had been short-lived. The sales job had not been her strong suit. She just wasn't comfortable selling things to people. The other job had been fine but the political organization that was running the operation decided to close almost all the offices because the costs were outrunning the benefits. Only one office had been left open and unfortunately it wasn't the one Lena was at. She, along with all the others were let go. Lena hadn't really been bothered too much about the loss. She was more interested in reading and listening to music anyway. She tugged at the sleeve of her crisp white dress shirt, as she neared the sturdy brown door marked 'Manager.' Lena tentatively knocked.
"Come
in." replied a pleasant male voice. Lena opened the door slowly. Sitting at a small black desk was the most handsome man Lena had ever seen. He had to be, at the oldest, twenty-five, but it was hard to tell. He was drop-dead gorgeous. As he smiled and rose to greet her, she discreetly surveyed the man who could well become her boss. 'He's a good head taller than I am,' she thought. 'Maybe about 5'7 or so.' Lena took in his sparking green eyes, wavy black hair, and cute bow mouth and thought she was going to start stuttering.

"David Roberts, you must be Lena."

"Yes. Nice to meet you."
David took in the new potential employee seated across from him and nearly dropped to his knees in gratitude. He definitely believed in miracles now. She was absolutely beautiful. Her eyes were the darkest brown, framed by her tightly-curled, shoulder-length black hair. Her full lips, covered lightly with lip-gloss, were begging to be kissed and her figure was the classic hourglass shape. 'But she's so shy, she doesn't even realize how hot she is!' David smiled at the young woman, who shyly smiled back. Right then and there, he knew he had to have her. He didn't even care about her job record, which was rather short, he was just going to give her the job anyway, just be near her. "So I looked at your resume and I talked to your former managers and they all said good things about you. Each of them said they would hire you again. What I want to know is, why do wish to work here?"
"Well, I feel that this job would be perfect for me because I have a true passion for music," Lena replied. There is not a day that goes by that I don't listen to my favorite bluesman, Robert Johnson, or my all-time favorite musician and singer-songwriter, Jeff Buckley. I also write my own songs. This might sound cliche but I really do live and breathe music."
David listened as she passionately described her love of music, green eyes raking over her luscious body. He was deeply impressed by this girl. "So what kind of instruments do you play?" he asked, raising his gaze to her gentle eyes.

"I play the piano and the acoustic guitar," grinned Lena. "I hope to get an electric one day."

"Well then, you'll have to play for me one day."

"Maybe I will."

Lena suppressed a laugh. She could tell that David had been checking her out. She could feel his eyes raking over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts. It usually bothered her when guys looked at her like a piece of meat, but when David did it, she felt sexy and desired. It really turned her on. If he made a pass at her, she wouldn't have carried one bit. 'I kind of wish he would.' she thought as she watched him skim her resume again. Then he fixed his green eyes on her again and Lena thought she would have a heart attack.

"Well
Lena, I think that you a great girl. I've spoken to many people today but none of them had the same amount of passion as you do. I think that you'll fit in well at Spin Shop. How soon can you start?"

"Next
week."

The
two of them rose and shook hands. "Thank you so much, Mr. Roberts." said Lena. David smiled at her. "Call me David. I'll get in contact with you about what hours you'll be working soon. It was so great to meet you."

"You
too."

David
watched as Lena exited the door, his eyes drawn to her round butt. 'This summer is going to be great!'



Chapter 2 by MsWorldSick
Author's Notes:

Should probably tell you all that this story is set around the early 00s. Enjoy!

Lena was kneeling next to the large brown box of cds that UPS had just delivered them this morning. After quickly sorting and organizing the merchandise by genre, she moved through each section, starting with rock and it's off-shoots, then pop, country, and then finally jazz and hip-hop. "Hey, ma." said a voice off to her left. Lena turned around and groaned inwardly. A young black guy stood before her. He wore a Knicks jersey over a white t-shirt, baggy jeans from one of the trendy stores at the Holt Galleria, and custom Air Force1's. His baseball cap was sitting at a jaunty angle and he was grinning at her like a thousand watt bulb. This was the type of guy that almost always hit on her and she disliked him immediately.

Lena stood and put on her best professional smile. "Is there something I can help you with?" The hip-hop dude grinned even wider. "Yeah, why don't you give me yo number so I can hit you up tonight. We can go out n' party at my homie's spot on the eastside. Cool people and chill vibes. " Lena sighed. 'Lord, what I am going to do! Please make him go away!' She gave him a plastic smile. "I'm kind of on the clock right now. I just got this job a few weeks ago and I don't want to lose it. If there is anything that I can help you find, I'd be, er, happy to help you."
The black guy nodded. "I understand sweet thang. I'm a business man myself. But I'd still like to get to know ya a little bit better." Before Lena could think of a quick reply, David appeared at her side.
"Hi. Finding everything okay sir?"
"Yeah, I was just taking to your lovely clerk. She been so nice to me."
"That's good to know. Have you seen the latest hyphy cds? We just got a shipment today."
"No, I haven't."
David and black man walked towards the rap section, discussing E-40 and the bay area rap scene. Lena sighed with relief. 'Thank you, David.' she said silently to his retreating back. An hour later, Lena had finished stocking the shelves. She took the boxes out back to the recycle bin. 'David's been so kind to me,' she thought as she flattened the large boxes before tossing them into the bin. 'He's more than my boss. He's more like a friend, a very handsome one at that.' Lena walked back inside. She looked over at the counter to see David just finishing a sale to the black dude. He grinned at her when he noticed her watching him. Lena walked over to the counter, swinging her hips as she went.
"Thanks for saving me earlier."
"It was the least I could do."
"I don't understand why I attract all these guys who I have nothing in common with. It's so frustrating!"
"It's because your so cute. Who wouldn't be attracted to you."
Lena looked away shyly. Then she looked at David, only to find him gazing at her intensely. She felt her mouth go dry and her pulse began to race. Lena looked into his eyes, feeling hot all over. "Really?" she said. David gave her a sincere smile. "Of course," he replied. "You're a beautiful girl. You're smart, kind, polite, and have a great taste in music. That's a total package right there."
"Thanks David."
"No problem."
David watched Lena strut away to help customers. Sometimes her naiveté utterly surprised him. 'But that's what I love about her,' he though as he watched her help an old man with a gnarled cane in the classical section. 'She's so different from most of the girls I go out with who only seem to be after one thing. That's why I have to have her and make her mine.'

The sky had already darkened and all the customers had left. Lena was doing a final check of the store before she and David left that Friday night. It had been nearly seven or eight weeks since she started at Spin Shop. Lena loved it here. The staff was like family and most of the customers were excellent. And then there was David. 'He is so wonder.' she sighed, heading back to his office. 'I'm surprised some girl hasn't captured him and put him in a barn somewhere.' She opened his door to find him at his desk on his laptop going over the books. He smiled at her slightly as he worked, typing furiously. Lena sat in the old chair across from him, waiting quietly. Five minutes went by. David finally closed the silver laptop and stretched his arms over his head with a loud groan. Lena unsuccessfully suppressed a giggle.
"So did everything even out?"
"Yeah. We did really well this week, better than our average sales, partly in thanks to you."
"Oh...Well thanks."
"Seriously. You worked very hard this week. I appreciate that."

Lena could only stare back at her boss, her heart pounding in her ears. David's green eyes bored into hers, holding her in place. Rising slightly from his chair, he reached his pale hands across the desk and gently cupped her face, his thumb rubbing against her upper lip. His lips covered hers, nibbling hungrily on her lower lip. Lena felt as though she would explode with all the passion David was pouring into his searing kiss. She felt his tongue touch the seam of her lips and opened her mouth. David's tongue played with her own, coaxing it out of her jaw. Their tongues twisted and danced against one another, each trying to get the upper hand. With a groan, David slowly pulled away from Lena, who sank back into her chair, shocked.
"Lena?"
She looked up at David who was staring at her apprehensively. "I...had no idea...David..." Lena looked down at her small hands. David walked around the desk to her chair and gently pulled her to her feet. "I wanted you from the very moment you stepped into my office. You had such a presence about you, so different from the skanky girls I usually end up with. I knew had to make you mine." Lena gave David a cheeky smile.
"And what made you think that I would let you have me?"
"We have been flirting back and forth for weeks now. You haven't told me to stop yet."
"Cause I don't want you to." Lena ran her hands over his chest, feeling the taut muscles underneath. "The thing is...you're my boss. If the other clerks found out...Plus the fact I'll be transferring to the university in San Francisco in August." David pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her.
"Don't worry about the other clerks. I have a feeling they already saw this coming. We just have to be discreet and behave the way we always have."
"But what about school?"
"We still have time. August isn't going to come for awhile. When we get to that point we'll worry about it then."
Lena sighed and leaned into David. She inhaled the cool, crisp scent of his cologne, letting it envelope her senses. When their lips met a second time, it was electrifying. Their hands moved around each other's bodies; touching, exploring. David placed one hand under the old Jimi Hendrix t-shirt she was wearing and squezzed her breasts. Lena moaned as he pinched and tugged her large nipples. David hurriedly pushed papers off his desk and gingerly moved his laptop out of harm's way. He laid Lena on top of his desk. He tugged off her shirt and unhooked her black bra so that she was stripped to the waist. David alternated between kissing and fondling her breasts, causing Lena to cry out, "Oh God, David." David grinned devilishly, pleased that he had reduced her to putty. He licked circles around her left breast, fondling her right one. Lena gasped as he began to suck on her dark nipples. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She felt a bit of wettness slip out. After David was finished assaulting her breasts with his mouth, he began to move down across her soft stomach to the top her dark-blue jeans. He undid the metal button and pulled the zipper down. Her panties were black with yellow stars. David could see that Lena was wet, causing his cock to become hard instantly. He began to rub his hand against her sex, moving his fingers in slow circles.
"Do you like it when I do that to you Lena?"
"Oh yes...ahh..ahh...please,... don't stop."
That was music to David's ears. Pushing the flimsy fabric aside, he rubbed his thumb against her clit, causing her hips to buck and jerk. A grin spread across his face as he inserted a finger inside her pusssy, moving in and out. Lena moved her body to the same rhythm. David added two more fingers, moving them faster. Lena moaned louder and louder, her own voice sounding foreign to her ears, her head thrashing wildly on the desk top. Then her orgasm started. She felt her body tense up. A tidal wave ripped through her insides. Her eyes rolled upward and she felt as though she would exploded. David moved his mouth to her pussy and lapped at her until there was nothing left. He rose and looked down at her curvy brown body, naked on his desk. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. David laid down on top of her, gently kissing her lips. Lena looked at him and smiled.
"That was awesome."
David smiled and said nothing. Lena then became aware of David's hard cock pressing against her stomach.
"Do want some help with that hard dick you've got?"
"I was hoping that you'd ask that."
"It's only fair."
David moved off of Lena, helping her up and off his desk. She gave him a quick kiss before turning her attention to his erection. She made short work of his jeans and boxers, having them at his ankles in less than a minute. Lena knelt down before him and reached for his pale cock, the blue veins clearly visible on the shaft. It wasn't that much larger than the pictures she had seen in her textbooks from school, mostly likely two inches bigger, but still, she felt nervous.
"I've never done this before."
David only smiled at her encouragingly. Lena brought the pink head of his cock to her lips and licked, eliciting a groan from David. She moved her tongue up and back across his shaft. Then she sucked on the head, tightening her grip on his cock. When she placed his cock into her warm mouth, David thought he would shoot his seed right then. He watched as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking him almost completely into her mouth. Lena flicked her gaze up at him and smiled as she watched his face contort with ecstasy. And was all because of her.
"Lena...oh, God...ah...I'm going to cum!"

David gripped the back of Lena's head, his hand twisting into her dark hair, emptying his seed into her mouth. His cock slipped from her mouth as it softened. Lena turned towards the garbage can nearby and spit into it. When she was sure all of David's seed was gone, she rose to her feet. David only smiled at her weakly, totally spent. He held her close to him and they slowly kissed. She was finally his.

Chapter 3 by MsWorldSick
Author's Notes:

Hey all, sorry this chapter is kinda short. It might be a while before the next chapter because I need to change a few things around and add a few scenes to the existing material. Thanks for reading!

David smiled as he turned off the light in his office and locked the door. It was Friday again. One week had passed he and Lena had hooked up in his office. He found himself zoning out several times, thinking back. So far, they had managed to carry on normally, although several of the other staff exchanged knowing glances with each other. Lena stood patiently at the entrance, waiting for David. She was dressed causal as usual, donning dark wash jeans, gray v-neck, a black cardigan and red Converse. They were going out on a date to a local music house that catered to the over twenty-one crowd. Lena had never had the chance to go there, having just turned twenty-one a few weeks back. David finally appeared by her side and they embraced.
"You ready?"
"Yup. Let's go."
They hurried out the door, making sure the security system was on and the front door securely locked. The couple jumped into David's car, a black compact Toyota. A half-hour passed before they reached their destination. The building itself looked like a hole-in-the-wall, but several people dressed in hip t-shirts, jackets, and jeans were standing outside, smoking and talking. “Interesting crowd, eh?” said Lena. David laughed, shaking his head at her. They entered the hazy atmosphere and found a table off to one side with a good view of the stage. David order a pitcher of beer from the redheaded waitress and looked over at Lena.
"So...what do you think?"
"It has a dive-bar look to it but the people here are cool."
David grinned. "That's actually what this old place used to be. The guy who owns the place, John Kern, did some renovations and reopened it as a music house a few years ago. After that it really took off."
The waitress returned with the pitcher and two glass mugs. As soon as she left, the lights dimmed and the opening band, called Cave of Plato came on stage. The singer, a skinny blonde guy, sounded eerily like Kurt Cobain. He even had a flannel shirt tied around his waist as he strummed on his beat-up looking stratocaster. The music had a fast-driving psychedelic sound. Cave of Plato did a four song set before departing to thunderous applause from the audience. The next band, Nefarious, had more of a Descendants-Dead Kennedys-Sex Pistols sound. The singer was a petite blue-haired girl, dressed to kill in a skirt and combat boots. She jumped, twirled, and shimmed all-over the stage, much to the delight of the audience. Her voice crooned from the microphone in her hands one minute and snarled curses the next. The guitars sounded like buzz-saws, slicing and dicing the audience. They played a fast five song set before exiting to even louder applause than the first group.

But the third and final group was the best. They were called Vera. David wasn't even sure what kind of rock they were. They seemed to take elements from classic rock, punk, new wave, grunge, and even jazz guitar and twisted them into something totally unrecognizable. The ethereal vocals were split between the two guitarists, who David and Lena later found out were married. They sung about trees that bled, cats that spoke parables, and bits of Beat poetry. Lena was totally mesmerized swaying in her seat. After their set was over, the audience was on their feet clapping and cheering fanatically. The clapping continued until Vera took the stage again and played two encore songs. The house lights came back on soon after. David and Lena looked at each other, the nearly empty pitcher between them.
"That was a great concert," said Lena, reaching for her mug. "Vera totally brought it."
"They did. We should find out where they're playing next." David and Lena got up and went to where the merch tables were set up. CDs, t-shirts, and the like were on sale along with schedules of upcoming tours and gigs. Lena ended up purchasing two cds by Vera and Nefarious and a t-shirt for her best friend Alice. They walked slowly back to the car, their fingers laced together. Neither spoke while David started the engine, waiting for it to warm up. “I had a good time tonight. Thanks for bringing me.” said Lena, biting her lip. David turned towards her and cupped her face. “No problem. Thank you for coming with me.”

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3410