GALLO'S REDEMPTION by marchpisces92
Summary:

Dominic Gallo came from a dark past and was just trying to make things good for his little family. When he finds out that his eight-year-old son is not biologically his Dom's past comes to get him. The only person who seems to understand him is his childhood friend Patrice Vaughn who also had her own share of sorrows from thier past.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5551 Read: 6466 Published: June 18 2019 Updated: August 14 2019

1. NOT HIS BABY by marchpisces92

2. CAT IN HEAT by marchpisces92

3. THE FIRST COMMUNION by marchpisces92

NOT HIS BABY by marchpisces92

January 20th 2011

"Dominic is not the father"

"What?!?"

"Shh! keep your voice down!"

Patrice Vaughn bit her lower lip as she sat on the toilet in her stall. She had just finished changing her sanitary napkin and cleaning herself up to get back to work when she heard two voices enter the restroom.

It was her boss's wife Gianna Gallo and her co-worker Tammy Paulette.

"Gianna how is that?"

"I got pregnant in October" she explained "Dom thinks the baby is due the end of August when really the baby is coming mid July"

"Really?"

"What it's only a six week difference"

"But who...who is the father then?"

"Sal"

"Sal?!? You mean Sal as in Salvatore Lombardi?"

"Sal with the striking grey eyes, yes" Gianna gushed, "he sure has a good stroke too"

"You and Dom are married and you're carrying Sal's baby"

"He doesn't need to know that"

Patrice wasn't sure why she was surprised; everyone knew Gianna Gallo was a bitch but this was a new low for her. Salvatore Lombardi was Dominic's rival there was bad blood between them; was she really that fucking selfish?

"Tammy you've seen how hot Sal is"

"Yeah because I'm not married," Tammy replied, "Dom gives you the world"

"I actually gave Dom a favor by sleeping with Sal; you know damn well Sal is ready to gut throat this company" Gianna continued

"Yes but Dom is going to find out eventually the kid isn't his"

"No he won't if you and everyone keeps their mouths shut"

"Oh well you don't have to worry about me saying anything"

"Good"

 "I would worry about Trice though"

"Trice?"

Patrice now bunched up the hem of her dress in her sweaty palms; she had a feeling that the two women knew she was in the bathroom but remained silent.

"Patrice Vaughn" Tammy said "she's your husband's assistant and she confides in Dom about pretty much everything"

"You mean that good two shoes black bitch?" Gianna said disgusted "I fucking hate her and I wish Dom would fire her; he talks about her work performance all the time he's probably fucking her"

Tammy chuckled

"I honestly think she has a crush on him because she goes out of her way for everything Dom needs in the office"

"She needs to stay in her lane"

"Well they did grow up in the same neighborhood and both their fathers were-"

"Whatever if she knows what's good for her she won't say a damn thing; I could get her fired with a snap of my fingers"

As soon as the two women left the restroom Patrice felt like she could breathe again.

Gianna did have a point that she definitely could get her fired.

However Patrice had always been honest with Dominic and she never lied to him.The two of them had well balanced friendship; or at least as balanced a friendship could be since he was a married man.

It was a daily internal struggle for Patrice to keep her feelings in check but she managed to do so. Even though Dominic was married to that bitch; Patrice didn't want to see him hurt by this either.

 

"Patrice"

"Patrice"

"Patrice"

"Huh?" she snapped out of her daze looking up from her keyboard.

The deep chuckle sent a chill down her spine and her heart pitter-pattered. Patrice looked up to see Dominic Gallo standing in front of her desk with a slightly amused look on his face.

"Do you have today's reports done?"

"Oh! Yes I have it done" Patrice replied getting her papers in order "it's right here"

"Are you okay?" Dominic noted "you've haven't been yourself for the past few days"

"Something bothering you here in the office or is it personal?"

"It's nothing"

"You sure?"

It was nothing really; just that she knew that his bitch of a wife was committing adultery behind his back and that the unborn baby she is carrying isn't his.

"I'm sure"

"Well if you ever change your mind I'm all ears Trice"

"Please don't call me that," she said now feeling guilty about the nickname

"I've always called you that since we were ---"

"Ten I know" she cut him off "but we're not kids anymore and you're a married man people already talk about...it just doesn't look good okay"

Dominic was concerned with the rather defensive vibes she was giving; like a dog growling at a stranger

"It makes you uncomfortable?"

"Sort of yes"

Dominic frowned a little at that because this was new for him because up until now Patrice had no objection to the nickname. What the hell was going on?

"Anyway I'm just going to get back to my work"

"You're sure you're okay?"

"I'm sure"

Still a bit puzzled by Patrice's strange behavior; Dominic left her to her work.

Patrice knew that if Dominic ever found out the truth it would tear him apart.

 

On July 25th 2011 Dominic John Gallo Jr nicknamed "Nicky" was born.

The little boy weighed in at a healthy eight pounds and six ounces.

The first grandson on both sides of the family so there was much joy to go around. Dominic was listed as the proud father on the birth certificate.

CAT IN HEAT by marchpisces92

April 23rd 2019

"Mom can Miss Vaughn come to my first communion?"

"Who?"

"Mom you know Miss Vaughn" Nicky insisted, "she's Dad's assistant"

If looks could make a room cold; the one Gianna gave was below zero

"Nicky we have plenty if our family and friends coming already"

"Miss Vaughn is my friend too Mom"

"Dad Miss Vaughn can come can't she?"

"I'm sure she'll appreciate the invite Nicky" Dominic replied

"Can you give her this invite then?" he asked his father as he pulled out an envelope from his school bag.

"Dominic John Jr where did you get that extra invitation from?" Gianna demanded

"It's just one invitation" Dominic intervened "I'll give it to her okay buddy"

Dominic gave Nicky a wink and the little boy smiled

"The bus is here" Gianna said rather curtly "let's get you outside"

 

"What else are you going to ‘give' that slut you call an assistant?" Gianna asked as they watched Nicky board the school bus with the other neighborhood kids.

"Really Gianna?"

"Yes really" she snapped back "our son is barely eight years old and how old is that bitch? Thirty-three? What is she a pedophile?"

"Patrice is the complete opposite of that and you know it" Dominic replied

Dominic honestly didn't think that Gianna understood how much of an influence Patrice has had on Nicky. She watched the little baby when there were days that Dominic had no choice but to bring him to the office. He had seen her gently rocking his stroller was she typed on her desktop at the same time.

Patrice probably changed more of Nicky's diapers than Gianna ever did. As Nicky grew into a toddler Patrice even brought coloring books and little games to play by her desk so he wouldn't be bored.

Hell Dominic had to rely on Patrice to help him with Nicky's fifth birthday party one summer because Gianna supposedly had to go out of town for that weekend for a business trip. To this day Dominic didn't know what kind of business trip was that important for her to dip out on their son's birthday.

"Doing an awful lot for you not to be fucking her" Gianna retorted

"We've been married for eleven years Gianna I've always been faithful to you" he stressed "Patrice is a friend from middle school she's practically like a sister to me and nothing more you know that"

Dominic gently pulled Gianna inside the house closing the door behind them and immediately pressed his body against her backside. Gianna sighed as she felt her husband's slowing growing erection poke at her ass.

"Um don't you have to go to work?" she teased

"Not for another hour" he chuckled moving her long chestnut hair to the side and he began kissing her neck

"You've always been a horny bastard"

"And you've always been too damn sexy"

Dominic slid his hand around Gianna's hips and rubbed her abdomen lovingly

"If I fuck you right now what's the chance of getting another bun in this oven?"

Gianna immediately recoiled at those words and wriggled out of his arms

"Dom seriously?"

"Honey you know how much I want another child" he said "Nicky was a miracle we didn't think would happen because of my low sperm count and with his first communion coming up he's growing up so fast I want him to have a brother or sister"

Gianna looked annoyed and disgusted

"I fucking hated being pregnant I'm not doing that again"

"You told me when Nicky turned two we'd start trying again" Dominic said "and here we are almost seven years later"

"I can change my mind if I want" she replied almost defensively

"I'm your husband when were you planning on telling me?"

Gianna didn't say anything but she did distance herself from Dominic and he sighed

"We'll talk about this later okay?"

"Sure" she said dismissively as if she were trying to brush it off as a light topic

 

"Oh I'd love to come" Patrice smiled as she read the beautiful glossy invitation

"Nicky will be happy to hear that" Dominic replied, "he really wants you to be there"

"Of course I can't believe how fast he's growing up first communion already?" she beamed "I remember when he took his first steps right in the office he was only nine months old"

Dominic remembered because Patrice hardly ever raised her voice in the office and when he heard her call him to her desk to see his chubby cheeked son slowly stand on his two feet.

Particularly Dominic remembered the way Patrice's own face lit up when she saw Nicky take those first steps. The look on her face still stuck with him to this day it was a look that should have been on Gianna's face.

Dominic was able to record a video of it on his phone to show his wife later who didn't look impressed like Patrice had. Gianna's only response was that it was good and maybe he'll lose the baby rolls. It was sad that his friend from childhood was more excited about his son walking than his own wife.

Dominic never asked Patrice about her personal life but he was curious if she was seeing anyone. By their age most of their peers were now either settled or settling down and he could tell that she wanted to be in that wife and mother role.

"I guess I'm going to have to get him a present"

"You being there is a present besides his birthday is right around the corner"

"I know but this is a milestone"

"Trice?"

"Patrice"

"You know I do miss calling you that"

"It's not professional"

"Patrice I'm asking you this as a friend; are you seeing anyone?"

She put the invitation down and Dominic swore he saw her cheeks blush even though it was hard to tell with her cinnamon brown complexion.

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that you seem to love Nicky and I'm getting a maternal vibe from you"

"Nicky's a sweet kid anyone would love him" she replied trying to stir the conversation back to his son

"Patrice that's not answering my question and you know it"

"No reason" she insisted "I just haven't found the one yet"

Dominic decided to humor her a little

"Well are you actively looking and seeking out for him?"

"A little.....but it's just that....well.... never mind"

"What is it Trice?"

"It's Patrice"

The two of them grew silent and Patrice tried to get back to her work but Dominic said very softly in a low voice

"We've been through so much together"

".....I know"

"Mr. Gallo you have a contractor on the line for you" Tammy Paulette announced butting her head into the office breaking the tension between them

"Thanks Tammy I'll get right on it" Dominic replied "I'll come back later for the reports okay?"

"Okay"

However Patrice knew exactly what Dominic meant by that but she chose to ignore the double meaning. As soon as Dominic left the office Tammy gave Patrice a knowing twisted smirk.

It was a smirk that had been haunting her for almost eight years.

Tammy knew that Patrice was in the bathroom the day Gianna spilled the beans and if she were to mutter even a single word about Nicky's true paternity she'd be out of this job before she could blink.

More importantly Dominic's heart would be broken.

 

"AHH FUCK! YES SAL! YES!"

"I'm going to cum real soon doll face" he sneered in her ear as he sped up the pace for the impending orgasm.

"Oh....Oh....OH GOD YES I'M CUMMING!"

Salvatore Lombardi gave one final pump inside of Gianna Gallo's pussy and he exploded inside her with his seed splashing inside of her. The two of them were coming down from their orgasm giving each other wet kisses as the sweat poured down their faces.

"How is it that pussy so tight even after a baby?" he chuckled

"I have secrets" Gianna smirked as she got off his lap and pulled her panties back up her skirt "besides that was almost eight years ago"

Salvatore leaned back in his chair after zipping his pants back up and proceeded to light a cigarette.

"Eight years huh?" he chuckled "how's my boy?"

Gianna froze but she knew very well what Salvatore meant by that. He wasn't the one raising Nicky but he was the one who fathered him but she had grown accustomed to Dominic being Nicky's father. After all it wasn't Lombardi's name on the birth certificate.

Nicky didn't look like Salvatore but he sure didn't look like Dominic either. He looked like Gianna for the most part. However genetics are a strange thing and Nicky could very well look end up looking like Salvatore, as he grows older; he already had those steel grey Lombardi eyes.

"Nicky's doing good he's finishing up second grade and his first communion is in a few weeks" she said as if this were a normal conversation

"Really?" Salvatore chuckled rather amused by this "where is being held at?"

"Saint Mary's of Immaculate Conception"

"The one on Pine Street?"

"That's the one"

Salvatore chuckled "It seems very appropriate and fitting that my boy is getting his first communion at the Immaculate Conception"

"Well Dom and I did baptize him there so it felt proper"

"How is Gallo anyway?" Salvatore teased "does he like playing daddy?"

Gianna felt guilty and dirty when he said that because deep down inside she knew she was wrong.

"Dominic is a great father" she insisted

"I bet he is" Salvatore chuckled "I bet he feels like a real man huh? Having a son with that low sperm count of his"

"Apple doesn't far from the tree" Salvatore said flicking off some extra ash from the cigarette butt "his old man wasn't very careful and ended up getting whacked"

Gianna knew what that meant too. Dominic and Salvatore had an ugly history that went far back to when they were kids and it had a lot to do with Dominic's father's death. To this day Dominic didn't like to talk about his father's death and would shut it down as soon as it was brought up.

"Dominic is a good man" she insisted

"For now" Salvatore said now crunching the cigarette down in the ash tray "but those Gallos are a funny bunch and I'd hate to see my boy become a bastard"

"I have to go" Gianna said getting her purse and her heels on "school lets out soon and I have to be home in time to take Nicky to baseball pr---"

"I'll be at my boy's communion" Salvatore announced cutting her off

"Sal I don't know if that's a good idea"

"Come on after all I'm an old friend of Gallo"

Gianna bit her lip contemplating if it was a good idea or not. Salvatore didn't really see that much of Nicky outside of the videos and photos she shared of him. In fact it would be the first time Salvatore would even see Nicky in person.

"You'll have to sit in one the back pews in the sanctuary" she replied "all the front ones are already taken up by family"

"I am family"

"Sal you know what I mean"

"Hey easy you know I'm just teasing" he said smacking her on the ass "so I'll see you around?"

"Perhaps"

"There is no perhaps you will" Salvatore insisted "because apparently Gallo hasn't been giving it to you good since you come scratching at my office door every weekday afternoon like a cat in heat"

Salvatore was right. While Dominic was a generous unselfish and sweet lover he was not the fuck you on the desk, chair, and against the door beast that Salvatore was. 

There was just something so exciting and wrong about the adultery that Gianna was committing behind her husband's back.

"Am I right?" he smirked

"I'll see you around Sal"

"You too Gianna"

 

 

 

 

THE FIRST COMMUNION by marchpisces92

May 19th 2019

Gianna fastened the pearls around her neck in front of her bathroom mirror when she heard her son come into the bedroom where Dominic was getting dressed.

She got up from her chair and peeked through the bathroom door to watch them

"Dad can you help me knot my tie?"

Dominic looked up from his own tie to see Nicky confused with his; the little boy managed to get three different knots in the tie.

It was finally the big day. Today was Nicky's first communion and they were all getting ready to head over to Saint Mary's for the ceremony and service.

"Okay let's see what you got going on buddy"

Dominic knelt down to Nicky's level and took the tie in his hands.

"I wish I could do it right"

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself; remember it took you a while to learn to tie your shoes"

"Yeah but I'm almost eight years old"

Dominic chuckled at that

"I didn't learn to knot my tie until I was sixteen and I was going on my junior prom"

"What's prom?"

"Nothing you have to worry about for another nine or ten years" Dominic insisted getting Nicky's tie knotted correctly "let's just focus on this first communion"

"Did Grandpa teach you?" Nicky asked innocently

Dominic's smile faded a little but he managed to answer his son honestly

"No, unfortunately Grandpa died before he could but my uncle Frank showed me how"

"Really?"

"Yup" Dominic said proudly "wouldn't know my way around a tie without that man; now let's take a look at you"

Nicky turned around to admire himself in the mirror and he beamed how he looked and Dominic chuckled

"Don't you look handsome for your big day"

"I'm kind of excited but I'm kind of nervous too"

"You'll do fine I promise" 

"Let's go!"

"Slow down buddy your mother is still getting ready" Dominic said, "why don't you grab a bowl of cereal?"

"Okay"

Gianna continued to get ready when Dominic came in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her love handles.

"I'd kiss those lips whether they have lipstick on them or not"

"Dom stop it I'm trying to get myself ready and I want to look my best"

"You always do you know that"

Gianna felt a pang of guilt run down her spine as Dominic rubbed loving circles on her lower belly

"We could be getting ready for another first communion in eight years"

"I know that Nicky will be starting high school within that time frame"

"So that's a definite no?"

"It's definitely something I don't want to discuss right now"

"But you always wanted a little girl---"

"Too bad Nicky wasn't that little girl I'm not getting pregnant again Dominic" Gianna said tightly

"Is there something you want to tell me Gianna?"

"No"

Gianna tried walking past Dominic but he took a hold of her arm to which she got annoyed

"Dom---"

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Dominic repeated slowly

"Mom"

"Dad"

There was a light knocking on the bedroom door

"Are you guys fighting?"

Guilt fell over the parents as their son asked that question. Nicky didn't deserve to have his parents getting into an argument about their family planning.

"Everything is fine Nicky" Gianna insisted despite the look of annoyance on Dominic's face.

"We're dropping this subject Dom," she said once Nicky was no longer in earshot "I don't want to hear it again; if you want another baby so bad go get a surrogate woman"

Gianna swiftly walked past him and Dominic sighed. There was some tension going on between them ever since the planning of Nicky's first communion was brought up and now the mention of another child set them over the edge.

Dominic knew Gianna was hiding something from him.

 

Saint Mary's of Immaculate Conception

The minute they entered the cathedral Nicky spotted Patrice Vaughn and her mother Gloria and he beamed with excitement.

"Mom, Dad it's Miss Vaughn she came!" he exclaimed

"Dominic John Jr keep your voice down we're in church now" Gianna scolded him not giving a single fuck about Patrice and was pissed that she even showed up.

"Sorry" Nicky replied honestly "can I go say hello?"

"The ceremony starts soon---"

"Not for another thirty minutes of course you can" Dominic spoke up for his son.

Dominic watched Nicky go over to the pew where Patrice and her mother were and the two women greeted the young boy, hugged him, and wished him luck. Patrice lovingly gave him a kiss on the cheek to which he blushed.

Patrice looked up to give Dominic a friendly wave, which annoyed Gianna.

"Looks like your little assistant came after all you have any plans with her after the ceremony?"

"Gianna seriously?" Dominic replied, "she's here to support Nicky"

"Sure she is"

The rest of the time before the official ceremony the parents were greeting all of the friends and families who came to watch their children take communion at the door.

"Look who we have here on this fine Sunday" a familiar voice sent an angry chill down Dominic's spine "Gallo I haven't seen you in ages"

Salvatore Lombardi. What was this rat bastard doing here anyway?

"Lombardi" Dominic acknowledged stiffly

"Gallo you and your wife look great" he replied and gave Gianna a kiss on the cheek much to Dominic's annoyance "your boy getting his first communion already?"

"Yes" Gianna replied bubbly "he'll be eight years old in July"

"Time sure does fly" Salvatore said adjusting his tie "it seems like yesterday it you and me Gallo getting our first communion"

"Speaking of which do you have family here Lombardi?" Dominic asked, "since when do you have any children?"

"Dom don't be rude" Gianna scolded

"It's okay" Salvatore replied "I have family here in fact I think you might know him very well Gallo"

What the fuck did that even mean? Dominic made it his mission to always stay clear of the bastard or his relatives.

Before Dominic could say anything the organ started to play and the choir started singing the opening hymn.

 

All of the parents, friends, and family turned around in their pews to see the line of second graders enter the sanctuary followed by the priest. All of the children had their hands pressed together in prayer form as they had practiced.

When Dominic saw Nicky his heart beamed with pride and joy he couldn't believe how grown up his little boy was now. Even Patrice was snapping pictures that she would probably share with him later. Gianna for once was acting like a mother and had a few tears in her eyes for the special occasion.

The only thing that didn't sit well with Dominic was how Salvatore was watching the kids come in from the back row. His focus was fixated on one child in particular but Dominic couldn't figure out who.

One by one each of the children went up to the alter to receive their bread and grape juice from the priest and the two alter boys. When it was Nicky's turn Dominic could not help but notice a huge grin crack on Salvatore's face and how he crossed his arms proudly.

What the fuck was that about?

"Dominic pay attention you're going to miss Nicky!" Gianna whispered pulling his attention away from Salvatore.

Dominic turned to his attention around in enough time to see Nicky bowing before the priest and waiting patiently to receive the blood and body of Christ. The priest placed his hand on Nicky's head and blessed him.

It was official

Nicky was now a devout follower of Jesus Christ

 

"Did you see me Miss Vaughn?"

Patrice was going to get a cup of punch from the refreshment table when Nicky came over to greet her. She still couldn't believe how big Nicky was now; from that little baby Dominic would bring in to the office shot up this boy would be in the third grade in the fall.

The little boy charm was still cute on Nicky though and he looked handsome in his black trousers and spenders even though his tie was a little out of place now. Patrice gently helped Nicky get his tie back into place and beamed at him.

"I sure did Nicky" she replied, "you did a fantastic job and I'm very proud of you"

"Dad says this means I'm old enough to take communion like everyone else from now on," Nicky said proudly

"I suppose so" Patrice humored him

"Do you know why we take communion Miss Vaughn? Because I can tell you"

"Alright Nicky I'm sure Miss Vaughn knows all about how communion works" Dominic said coming up to the two of them "why don't you go say hello to your grandparents and cousins they came to see you too"

"Okay Dad" Nicky replied, "thanks again for coming Miss Vaughn"

Patrice really wished that Nicky was still standing in front of them; it was the distraction she could have definitely used right now. 

It forced her to focus on Dominic and how good he looked in his suit; she always found him handsome but this was a lot.

He's a married man and you're just friends

He's a married man and you're just friends

He's a married man with a family of his own and you're just friends

Patrice made a mental note to keep those phrases on repeat in her head to make it easy for her to remember that Dominic was completely off limits no matter how fine he was.

"You know how communion works right?" Dominic humored her as he poured her the cup of punch she was originally getting

"Yes" Patrice laughed "I would think being in Sunday school up until eighth grade has given me enough time to understand that"

"Bread and wine is a lot more complicated than you think"

"Thanks for coming today" Dominic said sincerely "you look great by the way I'm so used to see you in navy blue at work all the time the pastel purple dress suits you Trice"

"Thanks" Patrice said doing a good job of ignoring that giddy feeling that she felt when he called the nickname he had for her

"I know you and Gianna must be very proud of Nicky"

"Yeah" Dominic said rather frustrated "it's the only thing we can agree on lately"

"Dominic is everything okay?"

"It's nothing you have to be concerned with Trice"

Patrice knew that Dominic was lying and she didn't want to pry into his marriage but she had a strange feeling that she knew what it was.

"Why the hell is that bastard still here anyway," Dominic muttered "doesn't he have some unfinished business to attend to?"

Patrice knew that Dominic was talking about Salvatore. A chill had gone down her spine when she saw him enter the church that morning; she had her own history with the Lombardi family that was just as muddy as Dominic's.

However because she knew the truth the only probability that Patrice could come up with was Salvatore was here to see Nicky; but seemed to be keeping his distance.

"Did anybody invite him?"

"I have no glue and it's not like he cares about the community"

Dominic turned to Patrice and said very seriously

"Are you okay Patrice? I can get him to leave right now if you want"

"I'm fine"

"You're lying" Dominic said a little sternly "don't lie to me Trice I can always tell when you're lying"

"I don't want you to get hurt---"

"You think that son of bitch could hurt me?"

Patrice didn't mean to offend Dominic at all but she knew very well what Salvatore and the rest of the Lombardis were capable of doing; it had cost the lives of both of their fathers. She didn't want Dominic to have that same fate.

However things were about to get heated when Salvatore approached the children and called out to Nicky. Patrice could literally feel Dominic tense up next to her and even Gianna looked uncomfortable.

"Me?"

"Yes you kid" Salvatore chuckled pulling out a little jewelry case

All the children gathered around Nicky excited to see what the gift was

"What is it?" Nicky asked

"The only way you're going to find out is if you open the box"

Dominic was about to rush over and rip Salvatore a new one if it hadn't been for Patrice clutching her small hand in his large one to keep him level headed.

She was right the last thing he needed was to make a scene in the church social hall.

"Wow!" Nicky exclaimed pulling out a gold cross chain a typical gift in an Italian American family after a child's first communion espcially for a boy "thanks Mister!"

"You're welcome kid" Salvatore smiled "after all you're a young man now"

"I'm going to show my dad!" Nicky said excitedly and whipped around to run back into Dominic's direction "Dad look what I got!"

Dominic caught Salvatore's smug grin and he was pissed that the bastard overstepped his boundaries.

That was the type of present that the first communion boy would receive from his father, grandfather, uncle, or godfather and Salvatore didn't fit any of those categories as far as he was concerned. Who the fuck did he think he was?

 

It was time to go and Gianna was nervous and scared. Today's events really shook her and the way Salvatore crossed too many lines. While she told him that he was invited to the first communion she also told him to keep his distance.

The man had given her son a gold cross chain for Christ's sake; Dominic was definitely going to question her about that she could already sense his anger.

However she wasn't about to feel too guilty when she saw that Patrice bitch hanging around the punch bowl with her husband. What the fuck were those two talking about?

"Dom you and Nicky get in the car I have to grab my purse I left it in the social hall"

"Don't be too long Gianna we have reservations at the Cheesecake Factory"

"Yes I know"

Gianna quickly made her way back down the stairs of the church's basement when she saw Salvatore making his way in the opposite direction with her purse in hand.

"Looking for this?" he smirked

Gianna grabbed him by the hand and led him down behind the staircase furious with him and Salvatore simply chuckled in amusement.

"Somebody's pretty feisty on this fine Sunday" he said "I don't usually fuck in the Lord's House I'm not a total bastard---"

"Sal what the hell were you thinking today?" Gianna cut him off

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about I thought I told you to keep your distance today; you gave Nicky a gold chain similar to the one Dom got him"

"Nicky's my son" he replied smugly "I'm not allowed to get him on a present?

"Your name's not on the birth certificate"

"Gallo's name might be on that paper but it's Lombardi blood running through Nicky's veins and no paper is going to change that"

"Just stay away from Nicky" she said now shaking "I knew this was a bad idea I should have never agreed to this"

"Oh no Gianna you agreed to this almost eight years ago" Salvatore replied "Nicky is going to get older and start asking questions and what's going to happen when Gallo finds out?"

"You have a good Sunday my dear" Salvatore dismissed himself putting his hat on "you know where to find me if you need your back scratched"

Guilt washed over Gianna as pissed as she was at Salvatore he did have a point. Realistically how long could she keep Nicky's paternity a secret? 

 

After all whatever's done in the dark eventually comes to light.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3806