The Next Day by magensby
RetiredSummary:

 

Evangeline reveals her true feelings for John but his reaction is not what she expected.  How does she move on from this disappointment and move on from John?

This story is dedicated to my staunch supporters who have been with me since the beginning of my writing journey and to all those who enjoy JOVAN stories (John and Evangeline).  So here's to you BlessedSoul, Tre, MoonieAnonymous, SarahAnonymous, BainAnonymous and all you other great readers and reviewers on this site.  Your reads and reviews are much appreciated.


Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live)
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 14538 Read: 23217 Published: August 13 2019 Updated: August 30 2019
Chapter 13 by magensby

Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

The delivery goes well, no complications.  Everyone say hello to and give a welcome to:

 

Braeden McBain, born 6:28 a.m., Thursday, October 22nd, 7 lbs, 6 oz, 20 inches long.

 

 

The End

 

 

 

Author’s Note:  Thnx for reading until the end.  Hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3819