Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rating: MA+, Strong Sexual content & Adult situations. In other words, Very Juicy Lemons. Disclaimer: HBO, Alan Ball, Charlaine Harris own this, just my spin on things. Author's notes: Ring ring... Sam calls Tara on the phone. Hope you'll like it. Let me know your thoughts on this.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 7: Open For The Holidays


 


At around 7:00 AM, the morning of Thanksgiving, Tara woke up in her bed feeling fully rested and invigorated. Stretching on her back, she smiled as she replayed the events of the day before when she and Sam made love under their favorite oak tree in the open fields. Sitting up, she reached for her cell phone sitting on the night table nearby. Then her phone hummed to life before her fingers even closed around it.


“Hey baby. Happy Thanksgiving.” She answered whispering sweetly after seeing her love's name appear on the display.


“Happy Thanksgiving beautiful.” He said.


“You read my mind. I was just about to call you.”


“Oh yeah? Wow! Actually I have a message for you..”


“A message? From whom?”


“My cock. He says thank-you for yesterday.” Sam's voice sounded sexy with a slight rasp.


“You mean for the use of my gym?” Tara chuckled devilishly while she relished in his lewd talk.


“Yes. And he want's to know if you'll be open for the holidays.”


“Maybe.” She teased.


“Maybe?”


“Well, I need...incentive to stay open.”


“Oh.”


“Yeah. Talk dirty to me.” She dared.


“Alright. Get under the covers and take off your panties.” Sam demanded.


Putting him on hold, she leaped out of her bed and tip-toed across the tiny room and paused at the doorway. Sticking her head out, she listened keenly for any movements and was satisfied to hear her mother snoring deeply away from down the hall. Carefully and quietly she closed the door before returning to her bed. She removed her pj's and panties and dove under the covers stark naked. Returning her pink razar to her ear, she whispered into its mouthpiece,


“Panties? Honey, I sleep in the nude.”


“Hmm, I like the sound of that. Now, I want you to close your eyes and think back to yesterday when I tongue fucked you under the tree. How did you feel when I sucked your pink pussy and licked your clit?” His voice deepened. In a maddened rush, he pushed his gray gym slacks past his ankles before kicking them off.


“Warm. Juicy.” She admitted while her nipples pebbled under the sheets from the sound of his masculine voice.


“My vixen, you were more than juicy. You were fucking wet.” He said huskily while stroking his stout circumcised penis.


“Yes...yes I was.” She said squeezing her thighs together, nursing the anticipation building between her legs.


“And when you came on my mouth, I licked and swallowed your cum ...” His throaty rumble made her squirm.


“Oh Sam.” Tara moaned softly remembering the feel of his warm wet tongue upon her quivering pussy.


 


“Spread your legs, wide.” He ordered with a coy tone.


Parting her legs, she could feel her nether region moisten on its own. Smoothing her palm over her flat stomach while holding the phone to her ear in the other hand, her breathing deepened. The sound of her turned him on.


“I want you to lick your fore and middle fingers and slide them slowly in then work them in and out of your tasty snatch, nice and easy.” His voice was deep and rich.


Obeying without hesitation, she licked her fingers and slid them in. Mindful of a snoring bible thumping mother in the next room, she moaned lightly.


“That's it baby. Slide your fingers back out. Tell me... Are your fingers covered in your juices?”


“Yes..I'm wet.” Her answer urged him on more.


“Good. Just the way I like it. Now, slide your fingers back in and finger fuck yourself."


"Ahh...yeah...yeah" With her eyes shut she mewed.


"That's right honey. Go faster! Go deeper! Say my name!”


“Sam..Sammmm..” She murmured sweetly.


On hearing her say his name in such tantalizing fashion, he almost dropped his phone.


“You sound so sexy and sweet I wish I was there ramming my thick meaty cock in you, hard and deep.”


He wasn't just saying this, he really meant it. He licked his lips as he sat in the center of his bed with his back against the bed head, his dick in one hand and phone clutched in the other.


“Yessss...oh God. Fuck me Sam...fuck meeee..” Tara pleaded softly driving her fingers in and out of her slick box imagining him taking her from behind.


“Oh God you're making me so damn aroused, I could cum right now.” He roared stroking his shaft faster and faster while visualizing her sexy body on top of his riding him like a rodeo girl.


“Yes! Cum baby. Shoot your creamy load in me.” She whispered while fingering herself and edging herself closer and closer to the summit of ecstasy. After a few more pumps of her naughty fingers, she came.


Whimpering softly, her pussy muscles contracted powerfully in unison with the steady yet excited beat of her heart. Hearing her soft cries was the last straw for him. Fisting himself furiously, he growled as jets of warm semen shot out and landed on his thigh.


“Wow, that was hot.” He confessed wiping his brow.


“Fucking hot!” She said agreeably. “Hold on a sec'” She hurriedly put him on hold.


When she returned, he asked, “Where did you go?”


“To check to see if mamma was still asleep. God forbid if she caught me pleasuring myself. According to her, 'that's a sin against God'.” She said and thought to herself, I need some privacy is what I need.


“A sin? Is it now. I bet nine times out of ten she's doin' the same thing.”


“Thanks for the imagery Sam.”


“Don't be surprised if she's got a vibrator in her night table.” He chuckled.


“Jesus Sam. Do you have to be so crass.” She exclaimed surprised to hear him say it let alone think it.


“What your mamma needs is a man.” Sam snickered.


“Oh God.” Tara groaned bringing her palm up to her forehead.


On one hand she couldn't agree more on the condition her mother actually hooked up with the right man. But on the other hand, not so much. Growing up, she witnessed her mother's dating disasters and today she wasn't in the mood to make it the topic of the day. In fact, she wasn't sure about talking about it with Sam at all. It was that depressing.


“So, is she asleep?”


“Yep. Snoring away. She's a heavy sleeper.”


“Good. Can't wait to see you.”


“Me too baby. ”Tara said.


“See you in five hours.” He said in closing.


When he hung up, he stared down at a lone pillow next to him and wished Tara was there with him. He wanted more than anything for them to be living together. Hoping for her to change her mind about them moving in together was wearing thin. Yeah, there were the occasional sleep overs and sex romps and hot rendezvous, which he enjoyed wholeheartedly, but, that wasn't enough, he wanted more. Then he reminded himself that they'd been dating only for four months. Perhaps I am expecting too much too soon.


****












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.