Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So it's been, wellll about 3 years since I've updated. I've had a little chapter brewing and throught to put it up now.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Bill's House

“Bill....Jess-” The door creaked a little under Sookie's delicate touch and she jumped. Shaking away the urge to run back to her car, she pushed the door all the way open letting her arm follow through with the action. The absence of light made the hair on her arms and the back of her neck stand at attention as she struggled to remember the layout of this once familiar domain, until the sound of sobbing stopped her. She groaned at the inability to pick up any thoughts when she stepped in, not knowing whether she was walking into a trap unnerved her.

“Please, don't...I wanna be left alone.” The young woman's voice echoed

“Jessica!” Sookie shouted looking around, her eyes starting to adjust to the darkness. “I can't see where you are, are you hurt?”

“Of course I ain't hurt.” The young vamp sarcastically snapped. “Vampire, remember?”

“Yeah, I remember. Why is it so dark in here, Jess? Can I turn on a light, please?” She reached carefully for the light switch. “I just came here to talk, well really to ask some questions, you or Bill might know the answer to.”

“Q-q-questions? Questions about what?”

The vamp stood up from her spot on the floor where she'd been crying. Wiping the blood from her eyes with the back of her hand she studied Sookie standing by the door. Her face filled with concern and genuine worry. Jess hated what she was about to do. Tugging at the fabric of her shirt she stood, contemplating carefully what she had to do. Why'd it have to go down like this?

 

“I think you already know this but....but Hoyt's dead.” She gave a curt nod and stared at Jess whose eyes were once more rimmed with droplets of blood that spilled upon hearing his name.

“I know,” she whimpered softly. “I know.”

“Jess,” she flicked on the light switch and looked at Jess who wasn't too far from where she was standing. Behind one of Bill's antique armchairs with real shellacked wood and authentic carvings, his favorite chair. “Please tell me you don't know what happened to Hoyt.”

“I can't do that Sookie.” she sobbed into her forearm, sniffing, and wiping the blood on her shirt.

“Why, Jess?” she sighed knowing well the reason Jess couldn't tell her. She reached out her arms to Jess who struggled with seeing past the red that continuously filled her eyes. Jess didn't reply, just sobbed harder. “Why, Jess? Why can't you tell me that you weren't involved?”

“Sookie, I'm so sorry. He made me do it. He forbid me to leave the house, so I couldn't leave.” she dropped down to her knees giving in to the hurt she felt. “There weren't even any True Bloods to drink. And I was so hungry, so very hungry.” She ran into Sookie's arms. “And by the time he'd come back, I'd gotten a real bad case of the bleeds and and....then he took me to Merlotte's.

“That bastard.” Sookie retorted, holding out her arms to Jessica. She looked around for any signs of Bill, she'd gotten good at being able to sense his presence, she attributed that gift to the blood but since it had been months since they'd been together she felt unsure of it. She looked around and felt nothing. “Jess, I want you to come with me but I need to call someone first.”

“Sookie, I don't..”

“Don't what? Don't want to leave? Well, you're coming with me, I can at least get you out of here.”

“Sookie, are you hearing yourself right now? He'd find us both that way. Then he'd get you too.”

Sookie shook her head vehemently and waved Jess off going back out onto the porch to pull out her cell phone.

Her hands shook slightly as she pulled out her cell, she almost couldn't think clearly about what exactly she was doing. Who was she supposed to be calling again? She didn't even bother to look around. Suddenly she could hear footsteps behind her, she thought it was Jess, finally getting herself together but they seemed to multiply. She dialed a little faster and finally got in touch with Pam.

“He's not here.” she gritted her teeth.

“Will you tell him I'm looking for him or better yet give me his number.”

“I'm pretty sure he's tied up at the moment, as in, too busy to deal with the likes of you. But I'll let him know you called.” Her voiced lilted off.

“Pam, I really need to speak with Eric now, I've got some things to tell him that he might wanna know.”

“I’ll let him know you called. Good bye”

“BUT...BU”

-Silence-

 

All she could see after that was darkness. She'd been tricked, again. The tap on her head was hard enough to knock her unconscious. As her eyes flitted shut she saw men dressed in familiar black clothing and knew she’d gotten in over her head with this. She’d let Sam down and didn’t even get the chance to use the silver spray which she was sure was being taken off her person as she lay there. Great…just fucking Great.

 

Unknown

“Lucien, she smells really good. I just want a little taste.”

Azriel pressed up against Lucien, the belts that were fastened around her thigh high boots, pressed into him as she squealed. “

I think I want my hair that color too. Lucien, would you like it if my hair was that color?” she continued purring as they sat on a plush sofa in an undisclosed location where they took watch over Sookie as she lay motionless atop a couple of wooden crates of Trueblood pushed together into a makeshift bed.

“No, darling. You know we’re not allowed to touch or taste her. Those were Bill and Queen Sophie Anne’s exact words and we wouldn’t to do anything to get on either of their bad sides. Besides I think this girl will be in everyone’s mouths soon enough.”

He stroked Azriel’s porcelain white skin then nipped her bottom lip which elicited a tiny squeal from the small vamp.

“And your hair is fine just as it is. It’s perfect.”

Sookie began to stir on the table to the sounds of the two lustful vamps cooing over each other and groaned at the pain she felt in her head.

“Shit”, she croaked as her eyes fluttered open trying to focus on where she was and how she’d gotten there. She tried moving her arms and legs but to no avail, they’d been taped haphazardly together and any sudden movements on her part would get her tossed to the ground by her own weight.

“Look who’s awake, darling. It’s our little wonderful smelling friend.” Lucien patted Azriel on the bum and she turned quickly to face Sookie. Clapping like an excited toddler, she sped from her position near Lucien and moved to stand directly in front of Sookie’s face.

“Where am I?” Sookie croaked, “Where the fuck is Jessica and Bill?”

“That’s not a proper introduction” Lucien called as he laughed from the couch, his foot dangling in tandem with his speech.

“I’m Azriel, and you are?” she smiled coyly and with a quick intake of Sookie’s scent her fangs appeared. She frowned deeply, quickly covered her mouth and backed away from Sookie.

“Lucien, I can’t be all proper when she smells like that.”

He laughed harder at her and finally stood to go over to stand with her. “You’ll have to excuse her, she’s really very friendly and not at all wanting to kill you. You just have this unique scent about you, which I’m sure you know already.”

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.