Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

MA rating. Strong language. Adult sexual situations. Based on True Blood series. Characters belong to HBO, Alan Ball, Charlene Harris. At the start, you will have a WTF moment. But, read on and in the end, it will all be explained. Enjoy and don't forget to give your reviews. Thanks.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 2: To Old Fucks




I don't feel like going to that group meeting tonight. After seein' Tara an' talkin' with her today, I 'm not in the mood for socializin'. What the fuck was I thinkin' by sayin' "To old friends" when we was drinkin' tequila on my porch today? We was never just 'friends'. We was more than that.

I think I'll spend the rest of the time alone in my trailer and masturbate to some National Geographic or some shit like that. I guess I should be happy that she is back, but, our reunion wasn't exactly what I'd expected. At least she ain't angry at me for tellin' her that I'm a shifter. Which is why I can't understand why she don't wanna stay with me for a coupla days. What, my trailer ain't good enough? What, her new squeeze in New Orleans is better than me? That fucker needs to come on down to Bon Temps so I can see who I'm up against. Just a year ago, Tara couldn't get enough of my cock, and now she's fuckin' someone else. This is fuckin' ridiculous!

Where the fuck did I go wrong?

Maybe a year ago when I had the chance, I should've tried harder at getting her to stay. But, I screwed up. Big time. Do you know how many times I treated her like shit and took her for granted? Yet, she still came back for more. I mean, how cool is that?

There was that time when I took Sookie out on a date the day after me and Tara had sex. You see the moment Sookie told me that she and Bill had an argument, I wasn't gonna wait 'till the sheets cooled down before I jumped at the opportunity to ask her out. No siree. Then, when I saw the hurt look on Tara's face when me and Sookie sat down beside her at the Gloriously Dead meeting, I was like, oh shit. Sittin' between them two girls was like the being the alpha male lion, king of the whole friggin' jungle. This shit just gets better an' better.

Top of 'what makes a guy one mean ass mutha fucka of the month' list is the time when I told her she made grunting sex noises. This is after she told me how damn good I was in the sack, to which I replied, "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." Yeah, that pissed her off like you wouldn't believe. After she stormed outta my trailer, I wasn't worried. They always come crawlin' back.

Then when she didn't call me or nothin', I got a little concerned. So, I drove over to her house with some cheap flowers I picked up on the way from the cemetery. What was I supposed to do. They was laying on the ground goin' to waste so I figured it would be the green thing to do by recyclin'. Anyway, not like she was gonna know the difference. What pissed me off is while she and me was conversatin' at her front door, her goddamned nosey no-good broke-ass drunk momma was hoverin' in the back spewting shit like I was only there with flowers 'cause I only wanted sex. Well, of course I do ya stupid bitch. I ain't done screwin' your horny daughter.

Shit, that girl Tara is pure hot heat. She's ripe. She got me all twisted up inside thinkin' about her all day and night, of me ridin' that delicious tight body of hers. Damn I was hell bent on makin' sure I get more of her sweet ass, even if it costed me one sixteenth of a tank of gas drivin' to her house. A man's gotta protect his investment. Besides, ain't no other gal in Bon Temps offerin' free sex these days. Well for one, Sookie was already datin' Bill so she wasn't gonna be lettin' off. And two, Arlene's ass is way too boney. So that leaves Mrs. Fortenberry. Shit, that woman is wild in the bedroom, but she is weird. Whenever we're done fuckin', she always wants me to call her momma. Hell, I ain't into that kinky shit. That's the last time I'm tappin' that ass.

Anyway, after that visit, Tara did't even look at the flowers after all the trouble I went through to get them. Then she told me to bugger off, claimin' she was too fucked up for any of this shit. I figured maybe she was lookin' for commitment, you know, like most gals do. So I made some shit up and told her I wanted the two of us to have somethin' more. Yeah, like that was gonna make a difference. She's way smarter than I thought. She told me to get lost. So, I took off and left the worm eaten flowers on her lawn before drivin' off. But, I wasn't worried none. I could tell by the look in her eye, she wanted me.

And, I was right. 'Cause a couple of hours later, we screwed like bunny rabbits in my office like we always do. Yeah, those were the days.

After seein' her today, lookin' so fuckin' hot and sexy, I wanted her so bad. They say your muscles have memory. Well, there's truth in that 'cause my dick was rock hard the whole freakin' time we talked on the porch.  And she wasn't even naked.  Fuck, she makes viagra look like candy. Shit. Now I'm havin' a bad case of blue balls and beatin' off ain't gonna help. It'll just make it worse. I feel so fuckin' frustrated and plumb crazy right now, I need to do somethin' and fast. Damn! Only a stupid fuck like me would let a fine ass like her walk away. You know what, to hell with T.V.. I'm leavin' this nasty ass trailer and I'm gonna get me some. That's what I'll do. Maybe I'll go to that meetin' after all and hook up with Luna. She looks like she is into crazy shit.




Sam: Fuck! I can't believe that lame ass trailer trash brother of mine wrote this shit in my journal. Wait 'til I get my hands around his neck. I'm gonna fucking kill that no good son of a bitch!



Note: This is after a long night at Merlotte's when Sam retires in his trailer and picks up his journal to jot down some thoughts, to find that Tommy had made some drastic changes to his last entry.

 

~0*0~












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.