[Reviews - 121] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

What happens when a player meets the only woman who will make him beg...
This is what Julian finds out when he collides into her...
A story about the perfect synchronocity

This story is my property. Please do not copy or post it or extract it to any other websites. Copyright 2011 VMMckeon

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Suspense
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content , Spritualism, Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 54086 Read: 259135
Published: November 14 2011 Updated: August 04 2017
Story Notes:

 

Hello peeps!

It has been forever! But I'm back. This is going to be 'The One' take 2.

As you can see I had to re-post instead of picking up where we left off. It seems the server deleted the original story for reasons unknown...

I know many will ask about the book. Well I haven't finished writting it. I had an accident in august and that prevented me from writting for 2 months. I just restarted. The good news is: it is, indeed, almost finished. The better news is : the editor already had 3/4 of the story when my writting was brutally interupted, and we have made some significant changes about it. The even better news is that I've decided to post the story again.

So let's start with the cast !

 

1. 1.The Cast by diarylover [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (236 words)

2. Chapter 1. Take me home by diarylover [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1390 words)

So it starts

3. Chapter 2. Don't leave me... by diarylover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2787 words)

The trouble with love is
It doesn’t care how fast you fall

4. Chapter 3.Why do you care? by diarylover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (893 words)

Sorry for the delay, I am still not back 100% which is delaying my writing and things...

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes: The trouble with love is... See, you got no say at all…

 

5. Chapter 4. I'll never leave you by diarylover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1975 words)

The trouble with love is, it makes your heart believe a lie...

6. Chapter 5.You changed everything for me part I by diarylover [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1480 words)

And I keep on fallin…

7. Chapter 6.You changed everything for me part II by diarylover [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1074 words)

The trouble with love is, you can't refuse the call...

8. Chapter 7. Doesn't she know...? by diarylover [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3284 words)

The trouble with love is, it can tear you up inside…

 

Peeps: changes start from this chapter on, so those who already read take 1 of The One have to start from here on...

9. Chapter 8. Will you marry me...? by diarylover [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3477 words)

Love can be of many things, dreams for sale and fairytales…

10. Chapter 9. Fuck them all ! by diarylover [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1926 words)

The trouble with love is, It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two... 

11. Chapter 10. Who the hell are you? Part I. by diarylover [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2142 words)

Hello peeps!

Ok, so I know, It has been forever, but I hope this news will cheer you up...and you'll forgive me: The Book is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how exhilarated and exhausted I am. I'm still not back 100% and this has taken an immense toll on me... but 488 pages of blood,sweat and tears show for it!

But it's over! Well, revisions will start...

I encourage you to follow me on twitter to get the latest news as to the release!

As always I live for the reviews and comments, so you know what to do!

12. Chapter 11. Who the hell are you? Part II by diarylover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1778 words)

Hello peeps!

I know, it has been forever... Please forgive me, the fates have  been kicking me a lot lately and I'm trying hard to recover...

On a positive note, you can get the full version of The One, it is widely available now. ( check my contact details)

I will continue to post chapters here, as I am now...

I also have 2 new stories I am working on, and I am posting them now, so I hope all this reading material will make you forgive me for disappearing!

Enjoy!

13. Chapter 12. Flight or fight by diarylover [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4799 words)

Here the next chapter. Things are getting interesting...

Warning: might be hard to read...

For those who asked, you can get the full version of the book on kindle.

Enjoy.

14. Chapter 13. Tell me sweet little lies by diarylover [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2974 words)

On to the next chapter.

And for those who asked.Next week, you will be able to get The One in print.

Have a blessed weekend and Enjoy!

15. Chapter 14. In the name of the game by diarylover [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (7816 words)

Hi peeps!

Another very intense chapter...

This is my last posting this year 2012. The holidays are here and I need to focus on other things, including my 2 other novels, so next posting will be  2013.

But don't be sad: the book is available, both on ebook, and paperback, so you can get it if you wish and enjoy the story to the fullest on your own time.

I wish you all Fantastic Holidays and happy reading....

16. Chapter 16 by diarylover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (85 words)

17. Chapter 15. Let's make one thing clear by diarylover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4309 words)

18. Chapter 16. If tomorrow never comes by diarylover [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1833 words)

19. Chapter 17. Damage control by diarylover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2635 words)

20. Chapter 20. Didn't we almost have it all? by diarylover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1933 words)

21. Chapter 21. Let the truth sting! by diarylover [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2047 words)

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

22. Chapter 22. Beat your heart out... by diarylover [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1552 words)

23. Chapter 23. The heart of the matter by diarylover [Reviews - 38] starstarstarstarstar (1661 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.