[Reviews - 78] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Banner by the wonderful Meme!

AN AU, Arthur/Gwen story: Guinevere of Eirinn had waited years to see her dear friend, Lady Morgana of Camelot. But the arrival of Camelot's royal party sets the wheels of fate in motion: as Guinevere and Arthur struggle against their growing feelings for each other, Morgana is forced to make a terrible sacrifice, and Merlin must hide more than just his magic. Who will inherit the legacy of Avalon, and at what cost? And can love withstand such a choice? 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Guinevere
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Gwen/Arthur (Merlin)
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 21570 Read: 69100
Published: January 22 2012 Updated: February 26 2012
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at Arthur/Gwen fanfic and I'm trying my hardest to do justice to my love for the characters, and for mythology in general. Many of you might notice several influences that I will attest to: Tolkien, various poets, pop-music, Marion Zimmer Bradley's "Mists of Avalon" etc etc.
All feedback/reviews are deeply appreciated and much needed!

1. Chapter 1 "All my Dreams Come Back to Me" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstar (1033 words)

 

2. Chapter 2 "Suddenly the World" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (1616 words)

 

3. Chapter 3 "The Silver Apples of the Moon, the Golden Apples of the Sun" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (900 words)

4. Chapter 4 "Her Beauty and the Moonlight" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1074 words)

5. Chapter 5 " 'Till This Night " by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1089 words)

This chapter ate my brain, lol. It's sort of a bridge chapter in a way, a springboard for some of the more momentous events that need to happen in the next few chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Now that this chapter is finally done I'm looking forward to tackling the upcoming adventures of our OT4 :) Hoping to update soon!

6. Chapter 6 "I Come This Day Before You" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1441 words)

I had a LOT of fun writing this chapter, and it came together a lot sooner than anticipated. Hope you enoy! :)

7. Chapter 7 "Take me To You Imprison Me" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1485 words)

I know my lovely reviewers all wanted more A/G scenes so I hope this chapter is enjoyable. :)

8. Chapter 8 "Shaken by Your Beauty" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 3] (2043 words)

In which there is horseback riding. XD 
Also, props to a_g_doren for help with Arthur 'research' ;)

9. Chapter 9 "The Witch's Quickening" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (883 words)

This is a shorter chapter, so I apologize. But it needed to get out of my head so the next few chapters could flow freely. Thank you to everyone who left reviews!

10. Chapter 10 "The May Queen" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1743 words)

This was a FUN chapter to write..:p Hope you enjoy! Sorry the last one was so short.

11. Chapter 11 "The Darkness Will Rise from the Deep" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2096 words)

I'm so indebted to all the reviewers: your words and encouragement has helped me push this story beyond what I thought capable. So thank you!

12. Chapter 12 "And By Candlelight" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2956 words)

This is for all the wonderful reviewers who've patiently waited for some prolonged ARWEN interaction :D Enjoy!

13. Chapter 13 "The Golden Witch" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1408 words)

Sorry this took a while: work has been crazy stressful! Hope you enjoy :)

14. Chapter 14 "Neither Have I Wings To Fly" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1803 words)

Sorry this took a while! Work travel and sickness besieged me. Enjoy :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.