[Reviews - 115] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Arthur, Gwen, with Merlin, Mordred, Morgana and Morgause in the background.

 

Two years since their meeting in Eirinn, Arthur and Guinevere are reunited in Camelot to celebrate Morgana's return. With war on the horizon, their passion draws them irresistibly together, even as duty pulls them apart, and the future of Albion hangs in the balance.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Guinevere
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Gwen/Arthur (Merlin)
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 35499 Read: 138545
Published: March 03 2012 Updated: June 16 2012
Story Notes:

Thank you to the amazing mishapenmuse over at CamelotLove for the gorgeous poster!

1. Chapter 1 "For the Love of Eirinn" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1142 words)

I'm super excited to work on Book II. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who's left reviews and continued to support this story :) 

2. Chapter 2 "If Walls Had Eyes" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (2738 words)

This is how I pictured Guinevere's red dress. :)

3. Chapter 3 "Dream of Gardens in the Desert" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (1743 words)

Sorry this took so long: life happened and I was recovering from tooth extraction for a whole week, plus this chapter was ridiculously hard to piece together. Hope you enjoy :)

4. Chapter 4 "Halfway to Anywhere" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3342 words)

For those of you that wanted a longer chapter: hope you enjoy! :) Also, my current theme song for this story is "Anywhere" by Evanescence. It really captures the spirit of ARWEN for me.

And special shout-out to the amazing misshapenmuse for this beautiful graphic!


Arthur, Gwen, a rose

5. Chapter 5 "Of Flesh and Breath and Bone" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3434 words)

Sorry this took awhile, life has been crazy lately. This chapter was fun to write, and it's longer so I hope it's enjoyable. xoxo

6. Chapter 6 "The Weight of Unravelling" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2264 words)

This is a bit short, but I hope you enjoy the ARWEN interaction. I'm really excited to write the next few chapters. I'm also going to be posting another ARWEN fic that I've co-authored with kbrand5333 called "One Thousand Tomorrows". Coming soon to a Chamber near you :D

7. Chapter 7 "Watching Stars Without You" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (3369 words)

Sorry for the longer wait, lovely readers. Life has been stressful lately. But nothing cheers me up more than working on this story :D Enjoy!

8. Chapter 8 "Mist and Shadow, Cloud and Flame" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3257 words)

*mild trigger warning for violence/ sexual abuse*

9. Chapter 9 Every Breath We Drew by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (5178 words)

Hiiii...so sorry for the unusally long wait. As this story winds down the chapters become increasingly complex and need more careful attention. I think this one will prove worth the wait though ;)

10. Chapter 10 "In Ashes and Dust" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1922 words)

This is a bit shorter but things are moving quickly :) This story only has 2 chapters left! Eeek! I can't believe how far this has come. 

11. Chapter 11 "The Night of the Cusp" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2585 words)

Sorry for the boring title, but this was the best I could do :P I hope you enjoy the chapter....the second to last! Aiee!!! I can't believe this is the home-stretch. Truly I can't. Hope you enjoy this one!

12. Chapter 12 "The Necklace of Songs" by Anastasia_G [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4525 words)

Well readers, here's the final chapter *sniff sniff* It's a long one and I enjoyed writing it immensely, even while I'm somewhat sad to end it. I hope this provides a satisfying conclusion to a story so many of you have faithfully followed.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.