Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, it's fair to say I haven't written anything since sophmore year of high school. Whoo. Been a long time.

I just get so inspired by you lovely ladies here, so I finally decided to write something! 

 

I have no idea where I'm going with this story. Hopefully it will all work out. :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

1. The Bet

 

“What about her?”

 

Nikki Vera looked in the direction of Blake Wilson’s gaze. He was pointing at a blond. Niki squinted at her, struggling to identify the girl. She had a nice rack. Great smile. Pretty in that kind of wholesome, All-American sort of way. Why was this girl so familiar to him?

 

That’s right. Sarah Willis. We were chemistry partners last year. Fucked instead of doing our labs.

 

Noticing that he was staring at her, Sarah waved at him. Nikki smiled back, boldly checking her out. Her body was still amazing. No wonder I almost failed that class…

 

Satisfied, Nikki turned back around and shook his head. “Nah. Not her. I don’t want to do an old lay again.”

 

Blake whistled. “Damn. Who haven’t you fucked?”

 

Nikki smirked and leaned on the cafeteria table. The answer to that question was obvious.

 

“Blake does have a point,” Tristan Caldwell chimed in. “We don’t have many options to pick from at this point. We’ve already gone through ten girls.”

 

“You guys just need to think outside the box. I mean, I’m open to anything--- as long as she’s not too revolting or fat. I’d rather not repeat the Hairy Perot incident.”

 

Tristan chuckled. It had been his idea to set Nikki up with Harriet “Hairy” Perot, who sported a serious beard and an out of control uni-brow. Nikki took her on one date and slept with her immediately after. It was probably one of the worst things he had ever experienced. But that was how the game was played. Once Nikki was dared, he couldn’t back out of it.

 

“I’ve got an idea,” spoke up Max Meyer. “ Look. Over there in the corner.”

 

Blake exploded with laughter. “Shit! Man, good luck with that.”

 

Nikki frowned. Max had picked out Sam Rutherford. The tables surrounding Sam were all empty. He didn’t blame people from wanting to stay away from him. It was rumored that Sam was involved with a gang and had done some hard time in juvie. And with the way he was furiously stabbing his lunch and glowering around him, it looked like there was a strong chance the rumors were true.

 

However, most disturbing, Nikki was pretty sure Sam Rutherford was a Man.

 

“Fuck you Max. When I said I was open to anything, I didn’t mean gay sex.”

 

Max shook his head. “ That would be a new low, even for me. I’m almost one hundred percent sure Sam is a girl. Know how I work in the school office, right? I happened to see her folder. She’s registered as a female.”

 

Nikki appraised Sam again. With her shaved head, lack of curves, and hard expression, Sam had no trace of femininity about her. There is no way that’s a Woman. Christ. She even dresses like a man.

 

Nikki groaned. “This is a fucking mess. She’s probably an extreme dyke. It’s really a damn shame. I finally get to go after a lesbian and she looks like Whoopi-fucking-Goldberg.”

 

Tristan was still laughing. “You did say you wanted a challenge. Now you have it. A bit of warning, if the rumors are true, this Woman is scary as hell. Might want to change your game plan a bit.”

 

“Boys, I think we might actually see the great Prince Nikki fail. I’m betting a thousand he won’t be able to pull it off. Tristan, Max, you in?” said Blake.

 

The boys were interrupted by a loud crash. Looking over, Nikki saw that Sam had knocked Will Cross out of his seat and was hitting him with her lunch tray. Whatever he had done to her must have been bad, because Sam looked furious.

 

Max hooted and grinned. “Look at her. Just think, you’ll be tapping that soon.”

 

Nikki sighed. This was hopeless. Sam Rutherford was clearly a lesbian…or whatever. To make matters worse, there was a high chance of him being maimed by this psycho man-woman.

 

Oh, fuck me.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review, especially if it's criticism. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.