[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Pretty rich boy Nikki Vera is bored of having everything he wants. When his friends dare him to sleep with Sam Rutherford, suddenly his life starts to become interesting. 

Sam Rutherford is mannish, rude, and violent. It's said that she's a gang member who's spent some time in juvie. Rumors true or not, she's not the type of girl to be messed with. Sam is more likely to break Nikki's jaw than give him the time of day. 

It's going to take all of Nikki's charm and even some help from fate for this to have a happy ending. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Drugs/Drug Use, Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 689 Read: 3794
Published: March 11 2012 Updated: March 11 2012

1. The Bet by Psychic Kidney [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-star (689 words)

Well, it's fair to say I haven't written anything since sophmore year of high school. Whoo. Been a long time.

I just get so inspired by you lovely ladies here, so I finally decided to write something! 

 

I have no idea where I'm going with this story. Hopefully it will all work out. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.