Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anyone want to submit photo ideas for John? Hmu!-kmaj




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

                Ana woke up drowsily, feeling tired, sore, and exhausted, but the only thing she could think of was the fact that she’d just had sex with a cop. No, correction, she’d been given numerous unbelievable orgasms by a cop who was now anchoring her to the bad with his weight. Ana had to admit that having John holding her against him was nice. He was warm, muscular, strong, but she still had a queasy feeling in her stomach. No amount of confidence would prepare Ana for this moment. Ana hadn’t been with anyone since her first time with Mikhail, and her vibrator never made her feel awkward in the morning, but John did.

After last night’s high energy activities Ana had wanted to sleep in but nature was calling so she began to disentangle herself from the warm muscular body surrounding her and made her way to her bathroom. John cracked his eyes open and watched Ana. He observed the curvature of her back, the two dimples right at the base of her spine, and her round perky ass as it swayed back and forth. Based on the way she stretched John could see that Ana clearly had no insecurities about being nude. John noticed the tattoo on her hip, and the one on the back of her neck. Last night he’d been too occupied to give them his attention, but John made a mental note to thoroughly investigate the tattoos later. To be honest, John didn’t know what had come over him last night. He’d been overcome with the need to have her and had given in to it. It was intense, uncontrollable, and wild, and now John wasn’t sure what to think about it. When she got back from the bathroom John was leaning against the headboard and watching her with intense hungry eyes. Ana recognized that look in John’s eyes. It was the same look he’d given her seconds before she found herself in handcuffs.

                “John, don’t even think about it.” Ana scolded, shaking her head no. A slow wicked smile spread across John’s face as he watched her and remained silent.

“Nope, don’t smile at me like that. I am out of commission big boy, go find some other helpless woman to unleash you stamina on.” She ordered. Ana looked around the floor for something nearby to cover herself with but the only thing nearby was John’s shirt. She tugged it on and began to search for her panties.

“Looking for something?” John asked. Ana turned around to face him and found her panties dangling from his fingers. Ana held her hand out and motioned for John to throw him but she wasn’t willing to get closer to him while he was looking at her like that. John had given her numerous orgasms throughout the night that left her trembling and exhausted. Every time John had pushed his thick cock inside of her Ana felt like her mind was splitting in two, but now Ana’s pussy was in dire need of a medic. She knew getting closer to John, and the bed, while he was giving her that look would be a bad idea, so she just shook her head no and went to gather some clothes for the day. Ana was supposed to be meeting Nikolai at the garage and she did not want to be late. She took off John’s shirt, tossed it back to him and began to head back to the bathroom.

John watched her head to the bathroom and smirked when he heard the shower turn on. He considered joining her but knew he should get going. There was supposed to be a meeting between the old Aleksandrov investigation team and the new one, which meant that John would be working with his father today, which would be an adventure. John gathered up his clothes and began to dress, knowing that he’d stop at his place and take a quick shower before heading to the station

“Hey Ana, I have to go get ready for work.” John shouted, tugging his shirt over his head. “Do you think you’d want to have dinner at my place?” John asked. He knew he may have been pushing it, but he did like Ana, and wanted to spend time with her. Ana considered his proposition for a moment. Dinner with John sounded nice, but she also knew it was dangerous. He was a cop, and she was technically a criminal, and a key part of a criminal family. She didn’t know what she would talk about with him, but for some reason Ana could say no, so she agreed to have dinner with him. John noticed two picture frames on the floor by her bed and figured that they must have fallen sometime last night. John put them back on the nightstand without looking at them and left Ana’s apartment.

*************************************************************************************

 

                “You’re late Tati.” Mikhail growled when she entered the garage, walking leisurely in her leopard print pumps. She was wearing jeans and a sinfully tight leopard scoop neck top. She was barely a minute late, but Mikhail still hated having his time wasted. He watched Ana make her way to the white Mercedes SL550 Roadster and ran her hand over the top affectionately. Mikhail looked down at the car he was leaning on, smiling at his taste in vehicles. He knew when he bought it that she would like it.

                “Aw Misha, you always focus on the negative. I’m here aren’t I?” Ana teased, eyeing the car greedily. She’d had her eye on it for quite some time. “429 horsepower, zero to sixty acceleration in 4.5 seconds, 7-speed automatic transmission, 4.6L twin turbo V-8 engine.” Ana rattled off the stats she knew about the car. “Is this for me?” Ana asked, pouting up at Mikhail and widening her eyes. Mikhail’s face remained stoic, reminding Ana that her baby face never worked on Mikhail, but Ana knew how to argue with Mikhail. When he crossed his arms, she crossed hers, mirroring him. Mikhail kept his face straight but he knew what she was doing, they’d played this game ever since she was a 13. When Ana wanted something and Mikhail was being stubborn, she’d pout and they’d have a staring competition. Mikhail quirked one eyebrow and Ana did the same. He sighed and Ana did the same. Finally the side of Mikhail’s lips lifted up slightly, and Ana knew he was fighting a smirk as he dug the keys out of his pocket and handed them over to her. Ana smiled and pocketed the keys.

                “Thank you Misha!” Ana sang, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before turning to head towards the office where she knew Nikolai would be. She didn’t bother knocking before she walked in and sat down in the big leather chair in front of the desk. Nikolai looked up at her and smiled, happy to see her.

                “Tati, you look nice.” Nikolai murmured, taking a drink of the scotch and handing a large envelope over to Ana. “So, what did you do last night?” he asked casually. Ana froze for a moment, knowing that this was anything but a casual question. Aleksandrov interrogations were sneaky creatures, they could pop up anywhere. Ana cleared her throat and began to fiddle with her hair.

                “Oh nothing, just stayed home, played some video games, why?” Ana asked, giving him the baby look. It may not work on Mikhail but Nikolai was always a sucker for it.

                “Nothing, I just didn’t think the hickies on your neck and the fingerprint bruises on your hips would have come from your Xbox.” Nikolai mentioned. Ana felt the blood drain from her face and bit her lip nervously. Ana couldn’t think of any kind of excuse but Nikolai cut her off before she could say anything. “Tat’yana, just because you’re a sister to me doesn’t mean I’ll control your life. Just…be safe, please. You’re an Aleksandrov, people will take advantage of it. I don’t want to have to feed some punk his dick because he fucked with my princess.” Nikolai warned. Ana smiled and wrinkled her nose playfully.

                “Thank you Niko.” She laughed, taking the thick envelope and heading for the door.

                “Tati,” Nikolai called before she could walk out the door, “cover up if you’re going to talk to Misha again. He won’t be as accepting of your nightly activities as I will.” He warned, giving her a pointed look before turning back to his paperwork. Ana tugged her shirt down to cover the bruises and ran her hand through both sides of her hair so that it would cover her neck before leaving the office. The minute she was gone Nikolai picked up his phone and dialed Zavid’s number.

                “Mne nuzhno, chtoby smotrete7; Tate7;yana , ostorozhno. Uznaim4;te , kto byl uzhe blizko k nyeim4;. Ubeditese7;, chto moya printsessa yavlyaet·sya bezopasnym.”( I need you to watch Tat'yana, discreetly. Find out who's been getting close to her. Make sure my princess is safe.)

********************************************************************************************

                A sea of black and blue was crowded into the conference room of the police station, full of officers and detectives ranging in age. They were all a mix of the old and new Aleksandrov investigation teams since the chief thought that having all of the minds together would benefit the investigation.

  “Gentleman, we all know why you have been gathered here today. We’ve recently had a suspected breakthrough in the Aleksandrov case. Officer Thomas,” the chief barked, pointing to John, but unfortunately both John and his father looked up, “uh, the younger Officer Thomas” the chief specified, continuing his speech, “has recently gotten as close to the Aleksandrov princess and we have a strong suspicion that she is the Aleksandrov driver.” The chief began to post the few pictures of the Aleksandrov princess on the investigation board and turned back to the officers. “What do you got?” he asked while leaning back against the board. All at once the crowd began to to shout out options. Some of them possible, but others that were just plain ludicrous but the two Thomas males remained silent, until John’s father stood up. Immediately the room hushed, reminding John of his father’s reputation. John dad had closed some of the most prolific cases in history and had a reputation for being a great officer.

“How many African-Americans have you seen with the Aleksandrov family?” Harry Thomas asked the room as he walked to one of the pictures thumb tacked on the board and slowly extended it to the room. “We’ve always seen this female and assumed she was dating one of the twins, but she has been here for an extended time, much longer than all the other females we’ve seen them with, which would lead me to assume she has some deeper connection with them. Her being the driver would be a reasonable assumption. But as a black woman, how did she get such a connection with a Russian based household?” he asked, scowling down at the photo he had found. “Boys, meet Sergei Dragovich. Ex-gunman for the Aleksandrov family, known as the Grim Reaper during his time as a hired assassin.”

“How come we’ve never heard of him before?” John asked, frowning at his father. Numerous other officers nodded their agreement to John’s question but he chief answered it for them.

“Well, because your father got a very good tip off 13 years ago and killed him in the line of duty. Crippling Aleksandrov operations for 2 months straight.” The chief puffed proudly. John blinked, turning to his father with a frown. As far as he had known, his dad never killed anyone in the line of duty, but John had never asked.

“So, our last known close African American associate to the Aleksandrov family died 13 years ago, and was a Dragovich. It wouldn’t be a hard assumption to say that he and the princess could be related right? If she was a Dragovich then that could explain her close association with the twins.” Harry explained, avoiding his son’s intent gaze. The room was silent for a moment before the chief chuckled and nodded his head.

“Harry you’re one helluva detective, and John you are just a chip off the old block. I knew this would be a good idea! Boys, break for lunch, and when you get back, I want a full investigation launched on Sergei Dragovich.” The chief ordered. When the room cleared, John approached his father.

“You never told me you killed someone in the line of duty dad.” John inquired, watching his father closely for a reaction. Harry turned towards his son with a grim expression and crossed his arms.

“I didn’t think you needed to know son. And your mother doesn’t need to know either, understand me John?” he asked, giving John a look that told him that this wasn’t up for debate. John nodded his head and watched his father walk out of the room, wondering why he had to keep this secret.






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Please comment! :) -kmaj

ps: notice anything familiar about the name of the guy that John's dad killed? if not, check back to the 1st chapter







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.