Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's shorter than I'd like, I promise I'll make up for it later. I'm aving writers block, ot sure what should happen next. The main thing troubling me is who should Ana end up with? Comment & rate :)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


                “Okay boys, what do we have?” The chief asked his officers. They had all gathered in the information room for debriefing after the operation at the Aleksandrov’s race. It had been a success, they’d made a good amount of arrests, taken in 2 drivers, and a young lieutenant of the Tresseti family. It was one of their best grabs against the organized crime in the city, but the interrogations hadn’t been nearly as fruitful. They’d gotten some future starlet, model types who were attempting to get into the bed of a sugar daddy, but they knew nothing so they were worthless as snitches. The driver’s hadn’t given them anything useful either. They had threatened jail time, harsh fines, and everything they could think of but they still got nothing. They knew it would be difficult to convince someone to snitch; it was a dangerous reputation to have, and the consequences could be deadly.

 

The biggest thing they had was John’s suspicion that the Aleksandrov driver was the princess herself, which was valuable information, but without a positive id on a woman who they’d only seen in distant blurry photos, it wasn’t a concrete find. The chief had not been a happy camper, but at least they’d caused a ruckus at an Aleksadrov event. Three days later the chief was still in a funk. He’d expected to at least get one good witness to something dirty. Now they had the Tresseti family’s’ lawyer threatening to sue for use of “excessive force”.  Life wasn’t throwing the police department any favors.

 

 

 

 

 

Nikolai was glaring down at his desk, the only sound in the office was the noise his fingers made as they tapped against the desk. Behind him, Mikhail stood against the shadowed wall, silent and deadly as always. It was a tense moment, 3 days ago a high stakes race had been crashed by the cops, and the Aleksandrov twins were P-I-S-S-E-D. Boris, Zavid, and Roman were all present for the meeting, none of them eager to be called into the dark environment. Boris was rubbing his scruffy beard and shaking his head back and forth as if he was trying to solve a riddle.

 

“The leak isn’t one of ours boss, I’ve checked with everyone. It couldn’t be any of the Tresseti’s, or the Romani’s either.” Boris murmured. Nikolai nodded and tried to keep himself from lashing out. He ran a tight ship, no Aleksandrov organized event had been busted in years, and to have it happen at such a big event was an embarrassment.

 

                “Find the leak. Make sure it doesn’t have the opportunity to occur again. Ponyal?(Understood?)” Nikolai ordered. After the lieutenants showed their compliance and Nikolai dismissed them.

 

                “Nikolai, Tati was nearly caught. Cops had a watcher on the abandoned highway. She could have been busted.” Mikhail growled, anger filling his every word. Nikolai turned to face his twin and they met eyes. Before he retired, their father had made sure that Ana’s association with the family was virtually unknown. Mikhail and Nikolai had upheld his principle and kept her far from any undercover cops keeping track of the family. They;d be damned if Tatyana got into trouble on their watch. 

 

 

 

                John waited patiently behind his door for the paper guy to get to this door. It was early, and he had the next few days off, he was planning to spend some time with his family. His oldest brother had just welcomed the newest boy to their family, and John’s mother had decided that everyone had to get together and have a barbeque to celebrate it, so that’s where John was headed tomorrow. Today he planned on working on his newest treasure, a 1986 Mustang. He was trying to fix some issues with the engine and the transmission. But first he was going to find out what he fuck was happening to his damn newspaper every morning. He heard dulled footsteps through the door and the slap the newspaper made as it fell against the floor outside his door. John looked out of his peephole and saw the delivery guy walking away. A few minutes later John heard the sound of a door opening and soon a small figure crept into his line of vision. The thief was on all fours, in tight red shorts and a black tank top. Given the full swaying breasts beneath the tank top, the thief was a girl. A very fit, African-American girl with strong looking thighs and a shapely ass.  John saw long dark hair, a petite frame, and he saw a small hand grab his paper.

 

                “Gotcha.” John smirked and opened his door to bust the little thief, who gasped and turned to look at him, twisting around to face him. John nearly swallowed his tongue when he recognized the gorgeous mysterious girl from the gym.  

 

                “You?!” John exclaimed, pointing down at the girl. She smirked and rocked back onto her knees so she was resting on her heels, still on the ground.

 

                “Hey Boyscout.” She said by greeting. John tried to ignore her lips as her tongue darted out to lick them quickly. Fuck she was pretty, he thought as she blinked up at him. And she called him “boyscout”?

 

                “You’re the one who’s been stealing my paper every morning?” he growled, feeling his frustration building, mainly because his body wasn’t able to stop its reaction to her.

 

                “Not stealing, borrowing.” She explained.

 

                “Well I could give you a very nice ticket for your “borrowing”.” John said, reaching down and grabbing her by her shoulders he hoisted her up and heard her gasped when his hands touched her skin and John was reminded how small and hot she felt in his arms the first time they bumped into each other.  This female was definitely a delicious temptation for him. Once she was standing she took a large step back and blinked at him curiously. Her breathing was a bit choppy now, and John could clearly see her nipples through her shirt. Did she feel the strange pull between them too?

 

“So what would you like to do Mr. Officer?” she asked. John considered his options here. He wouldn’t give her a ticket, since she was clearly his neighbor and that would be awkward. And he definitely wanted to see her again.

 

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked on an impulse. The girl frowned and tilted her head to the side, biting her lip absentmindedly.

 

“Nothing, why? Going to take me in Sir?” she asked with a smirk. John couldn’t believe his ears, he was sure she was flirting with him.

 

“Well little lady, I’m going to take you to a barbeque. Tomorrow morning, meet me at 11:00. And bring me back my papers too please.” John said gruffly while turning around to close his door. He locked it and turned away from the girl’s shocked face to walk down the hallway to te elevator. He pressed the button and turned bck to face the girl who had her arms crossed.

 

“So I’ve been taking your paper for months, and to punish me you’re taking me to a barbeque?” she asked with a bemused expression on her face. John smiled at the girl as the elevator doors opened.

 

“Yeah that sounds about right.”

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Yes Ys, very short, I'm a tease I know:P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and tell me who you want Ana to end up with. I will count all of the votes and use them to decide who gets to be the prince to our little princess Ana.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.