Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 It's a one shot, well at least it's meant to be a one shot. I just wanted to take the plunge and finally get something posted. Thanks for reading.

 This is my first attempt writing and posting. Hope I did it right. I tried to follow the rules and flag story appropriately.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



I observed the shiny luster of the floors and I knew the building was most likely empty as the floors were the last task the janitor completed before going home. I looked around and didn’t see or hear any signs of life as I approached the front of the building. I was grateful that the usually audible clicking of my heels were muffled by the carpeted floors of the main office.

I was nervous and feeling like I was about to cross over a threshold in more ways than one. Even so, my body propelled me forward until I stood in the doorway looking at the man who was both the problem and the solution. Ever since we’d been working in such close proximity, a glance, a smile, or his hand brushing against mine all seemed to send an electrical charge throughout my already sensitive body.

Before I could knock and make my presence known, Cord looked up from the assorted papers on his desk and saw me standing in the doorway. He exhaled and ran his fingers through his dark hair that now showed generous signs of salt at his temples.

He looked tense and I could not tell whether I was a welcome or unwelcome distraction. I suspected the latter until a grin crept across his face and his green eyes lasciviously roamed the length of my body. His open perusal created a fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Come on in, Phaedra.” My name seemed to roll off his tongue effortlessly, unlike others who mispronounced it or shortened it to Fay, which I disliked.

He signaled for me to have a seat in one of the empty chairs opposite him.


“Hi, Cord”, I found myself brushing at invisible wrinkles in my black skirt, “I thought about our conversation yesterday.”

“And?” He sat back in his chair; his full attention focused on me made me even more nervous.

Even though eight years had passed since I’d graduated from these halls, it still felt a bit strange to find myself back in the principal’s office even though I was now an employee. Sometimes it was hard to reconcile that the object of my desire was also the man who used to issue me detention in my tumultuous youth.

“You were right” My admission came out sounding breathy, “I am attracted to you and I want to see where this goes.”

It seemed like we had too much going against us for this thing to work out, but I was willing to explore the possibility.

He made his way around the desk and pulled me into his strong, muscular arms. The contact of his touch sent electrical charges racing through my body and I just wanted him to kiss me already, but instead he looked steadily into my eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this? ” He asked uncertainty in his voice for the first time since I’d entered his office.

“Yes,” I assured him and before I could take another breath his lips claimed mine in a long, searing kiss.

After the kiss ended, a small chuckle slipped from my lips.

“What so funny?” He asked.

“Oh, I was just thinking about all the times I’ve been in this office to receive punishment and now this...” my voice was silenced with a single finger placed to my lips.

The combination of his 5 O’clock shadow and his penetrating gaze through half-lidded eyes, made him look almost dangerous.

“Get undressed. Now.” His voice was husky; his southern drawl unmistakable.

The command of those three little words took me by surprise and my breath caught in my throat. I wanted to pursue this undeniable chemistry that clearly existed between us, but it wasn’t my style to move so quickly. I wanted to tell him that I wouldn’t be sleeping with him…at least yet. However, two years of celibacy had resulted in my brain being vetoed by the liquid heat pooling between my thighs. For the second time that evening I found myself thinking about the fact that we were likely the only two souls still in the building and I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

I didn’t have time to wonder long.

“Come here, sexy. “He said, as he took me in his arms and sought my lips in another sensual, but powerful kiss. Our tongues fiercely explored the warmth of each other’s mouth and any reservations began to melt away.

We alternated between undressing ourselves and undressing each other. As I undid my satin bra, he licked his lips. Once they were fully exposed, he took each nipple into his mouth and eagerly sucked on them as if he were coaxing sustenance from them. Observing his large, white hands cupping my heavy, fleshy breasts made for a striking contrast that I found enticing.

With a glance, I surveyed the office furniture wondering how this would work. My sexual repertoire had been limited to the missionary position and always in a bed. I never had the desire to have sex in public or taboo places. It was one of the issues that lead to my last relationship ending. My ex-boyfriend had complained that my ideas about sex were too rigid. Clearly that was about to change.

We continued groping each other in a pure frenzied fashion. Our bodies moving in unison, he walked me backwards until I came into contact with his desk. In one fluid motion, he deposited me on top of the desk. My legs spread open without prompting and I wondered if he thought I was a slut in heat. Well, it did feel like I was in heat as my pulse raced in anticipation of what was to come next.

I was genuinely surprised when he guided my body to lie length-wise across his desk so that my full bottom was flush with the desk’s edge. My legs now spread wide; I laid back and bent my arms to support my upper body so that I could enjoy the view. I watched him nestle his face between my wet center to make expert use of his tongue. Soon I was reduced to a series of moans, pants, and convulsions. If he hadn’t a firm grip on my lower half, I feared I would become acquainted with the floor after all.

Cord dipped his fingers into my pussy and confirmed what I already knew.

“You’re so fucking wet and ready”. He smiled up at me and displayed the glistening evidence on his digits.

“I need you inside me, please.” He licked my clit again and led a trail of kisses to my upper top half seemingly not want to miss a spot. I discovered that my skin was quite ticklish in the crook of my elbow and I began to laugh and wiggle. While I lay on the desk, he raised my arms above my head and planted kisses and licks along the length of them. I tried to remind myself that good things came to those who waited, but my growing impatience made me want to whine and gnash about like a kid throwing a tantrum. Suddenly the trail of kisses ended and much to my shock I felt my hands being restrained.

“What the hell, Cord?” I struggled to pull my arms towards me, but it was no use. He had and iron clad grip and he was using his long ago discarded tie to bind my hands. When our eyes met, I grew even more concerned as his face registered a dark, feral look.

“You came here for punishment, darling, and punishment is what you’re going to get.” He said it matter-of- factly like his statement had been natural as rain. He pulled me forward and kissed me hard on the mouth.

“I’m not into freaky shit like this.” I stammered.

Before I could protest any further, he lifted me from the desk and repositioned me so that I was now bending over it. Again my legs spread without any prompting and I silently berated myself. Maybe I had an inner slut unbeknownst to me.

“Phaedra”, his body pressed so firmly against me that I could feel his hardness and the heat of his breath on my ear, “Do you remember all the times you used to smart off to me?”

I swallowed hard when he asked the question. As a rebellious teenager, there had been many times when I had talked back to an authority figure. In fact, no one who knew me during those years would have ever guessed that I would have cleaned up my act, let alone, become a guidance counselor.

He smacked my ass hard when I took too long to respond.

“Yes”, I squealed at the smack that left a stinging sensation on my rump.

“I’m so sorry. Please don’t hurt me”, I meant to sound apologetic, but the tone of my voice still had that breathy, aroused quality to it. I became instantly disgusted with myself.

‘I’m not going to hurt you, darling”, he kissed his way down my spine until he reached the small of my back. Slowly tracing the curve of my fleshy bottom with his finger, he parted my cheeks and let his tongue glide from my weeping slit to the rosebud of my ass.

I whimpered and moaned as I came to the conclusion that some freakiness, within limits, was definitely okay with me.

“Tell you what. I’ll unbind your hands right now and you can leave if you want.” He said this all the while letting his thick, hard cock brush against my backside.

“I want to stay.” I managed to murmur, my body trembling with both fear and excitement.

“Good. Cause I can’t wait any longer.” With an understanding reached, he positioned his steel rod at the opening of my pussy and pressed the tip into me a few times.

I moaned my pleasure at his actions and then with one deft stroke he plunged deep into my sleek heat.

“Aaaah” I cried out. Although my pussy was lubricated with my natural juices I felt the pain of him stretching me as his girth and length was still more than my body was used to accommodating. I was awash with relief when he stilled inside me.

“Oh, fuck. You are tight.’ He leaned forward and peppered my back with kisses. After several moments, the overwhelming urge to move my hips returned and he aptly took the cue.

He started tortuously slow and my throbbing pussy desperately needed him to deliver faster, more powerful strokes. I was ready to plead for it, when I felt him tighten his grip on my hips. He mumbled something incoherently and started mercilessly spearing into my tight tunnel with deep, penetrating strokes.

Cord Stewart claimed my pussy and sent me over the edge into the first of many orgasms that I would come to experience with him.

Before the night was over, he had taken me bounded over a desk and against a wall. At some point, we did end up on the carpeted floor lying satiated in each other’s arms.

It was then that I realized his office was still, indeed, the place I came to get punished…both now and then.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.